The CEO Is My Lover: Arc 2 Chapter 3
972 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What is a good time to post during the day?
  • 12:00pm Votes: 10 35.7%
  • 1:00pm Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 2:00pm Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 3:00pm Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 4:00pm Votes: 7 25.0%
  • 5:00pm Votes: 7 25.0%
  • 6:00pm Votes: 10 35.7%
  • 7:00pm Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 8:00pm Votes: 7 25.0%
  • 9:00pm Votes: 3 10.7%
  • 10:00pm Votes: 4 14.3%
  • 11:00pm Votes: 2 7.1%
Total voters: 28
I'm still not that used to this site, and someone kindly pointed out to me that posting late in the evening isn't the best time to post (ʘᗩʘ') So I thought I'd ask you guys what time is the best time to post during the day? I can't promise that I will always post at the time given but it will at least give me more insight on what time you guys want chapters posted at. Anyways doing the poll will be very much appreciated! Without further ado (idk if I typed that right...) here's the next chapter!

 

After getting into her car, Sage drove as she followed her systems directions. Soon after she was able to reach city D. 

 

Is he still in Crafty Lantern Bar? Sage asked her system, a little skeptical that he would still be there after so long. 

 

Reporting to Host. The Individual has not yet left. 

 

Hmmm. Sage became a little curious to who Lei Jun was in this world. Maybe he was a bartender… or an alcoholic? She hoped it was the former, for that would mean he could probably cook, if he couldn’t that meant she had wasted her time going there.

 

Arriving at the destination, she was about to go into the bar before she briefly caught sight of a man lying in an alleyway against the bar.

 

That couldn’t be h-

 

Reporting to host. Individual has been spotted. 

 

hmmm…  Sage felt a little disappointed as she rubbed her tired eyes. Slowly she walked up to the man. Getting closer she was able to see his bruised face and beat up body. In his hand he held a beer bottle and in the other a gun. 

 

He was unconscious.

 

Triple six

 

Yes Host

 

Who is he?

 

Reporting to Host. He is the minor character Jiro.

Age: 28

Height: 6'4"

Weight:150 pounds or 68.0389 kilograms

 

What is his backstory?

 

Reporting to host, he is a minor character so limited information is available. Jiro grew up in a home as an only child, his father was a cold man who spent all his time at his company Sin-Tech while his Mother was constantly out with her lover. The two were only married in name. All the while Jiro was left at home abused by the maids, beaten and starved of meals. In all this time neither parent noticed since they were never home, nor did they even care about their only son. At the age of seventeen, Jiro’s mother died in a car crash. Afterwards Jiro moved out and went to university. During all this time, time’s were tough and Sin-tech was run into the ground. At the Age of 23, Jiro’s father hung himself from all the stress. At this point, the ruined company that was in terrible debt was handed over to Jiro. If he couldn’t reform the company, then it’s debt would fall onto him. For four years he struggled as he tried to rebuild the company almost succeeding yet, before the company could thrive again, the shares were bought up from underneath him and he was kicked out of his own company with a huge debt. Having no place to go and debt collectors after him he ran. With only a little money left he stayed in cheap hotels while contemplating what to do. When his money was almost depleted and the debt collectors hot on his trail, he purchased a pistol and one bullet, Slowly he trudged to the closest bar. In the original story he gets drunk and kicked out, afterwards he passes out in the ally. Waking up he contemplates his life and plays Russian roulette with the gun until he shoots himself. But he does not immediately die, instead he bleeds out as the debt collectors find his wounded body. Instead of taking him to a hospital they trade his comatose body over to the black market where they sell his organs to repay the debt. This quickly leads to his death. 

 

Unbothered by the sad backstory the Villain looked over the man.

 

Hmm, he’s had a tough life...But could it really be Lei Jun? The villain was unsure so she silently contemplated. 

 

Perhaps... afterall, Lei Jun was found in a similar state in the last life. Sage's emotionless eyes looked down at the drunkard. 

 

“Ah.” As the Villain looked down on the man she noticed him wearing a watch with a green gem in the center. Strangely it looked familiar.

 

System Triple six. The Villain called out in her mind.

 

Yes, Host.

 

Is it possible to carry items from world to world?

 

No Host, as long as one is part of a system it is impossible. A robotic tone spoke back.

 

“Strange…” The Villain could tell it was the same green gem Jun had carried around in necklace form in his last life. It had just changed slightly as now it was the center of a watch and had somehow gotten a crack throughout it’s center....

 

Triple Six, how did this man get the watch?

 

Reporting to Host, it was the only gift Jiro ever received from his father, it was given to him to show that he now had rights to his father's company, after his father hung himself. 

 

Ha, a gift? More like a curse, binding him to his father's company that was already doomed to fail. Silently the villain continued to contemplate.

 

All the while the man, sensing an unknown presence, opened his dark, black eyes. 

 

Unknowingly Sage’s emotionless eyes slightly widened.

Is this really him? No, it must be but…  what could have happened…? Sage was perplexed as she looked at the dark, inky black eyes that no longer seemed to hold any light or sense of fight like they did in the last world.

 

Sorry I know these last few chapters have probably been annoying since Jun has yet to be introduced officially, but don't worry it will happen soon!

20