The CEO Is My Lover: Arc 2 Chapter 6
915 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

After about an hour of silence, Jun awkwardly spoke up.

 

“Where are we going?” He had so quickly agreed to go with Sage that only now did his mind curse him for not even asking where they were headed.

 

“To my home in B city.” Emotionlessly Sage responded, her dark eyes keeping to the road.

 

“Wait, if you live in B city... then why were you in D city…?” It was such a long trip and Jun couldn't see any luggage in the car so he could only assume Sage had been here for the day.

 

“...business trip...” Sage emotionlessly lied without batting an eye. Instead her eyes turned towards the night sky above… Jun seemed to accept her answer as he sat back in his chair, not knowing that she had only come to D city in order to get him, her cook. 

 

That reminded her, she had yet to learn whether or not he could cook. She had asked him to be her secretary in order to kill two birds with one stone. After all, if he was able to run his own company for awhile, then he would likely be a good secretary, and as her secretary he could also cook for her. 

 

But now she was unsure whether she made the right call. For if he couldn't cook, then everything was pointless.

 

Maybe not pointless… I suppose I could always get him to take cooking lessons. Sage mused looking beside her to the now cute sleeping man. 

 

After a few hours they finally arrived home.

 

“...ake...u..p..”

 

“...wha…”

 

“Wake up…”  

 

“...Ah...What!?” Hearing a car door shut Jun’s drowsy eyes widened becoming fully awake. 

 

Seeing how he was just asleep, Jun’s eyes flashed a hint of shock. 

 

Ever since he was young he was never allowed to sleep with his parents or have someone over to comfort him. Instead, he was always left alone, in the dark.

 

 What made matters worse was that he often had strange nightmares as a kid, scaring him deeply. A few times he had gone to seek out the maids for relief but was instead beaten badly. 

 

After that, no matter what dreams he suffered he never sought out others. 

 

As he grew older the nightmares continued to pile up as he started to dream about the maids abuse, his dead mother, and finally his father who had hung himself. 

 

All these dreams lead Jun to become an insomniac. The rare nights he did sleep he usually woke up terrified from a dream. 

 

Yet, he had actually been able to sleep soundly for once, and next to another person no less! 

 

This truly shocked Jun as he silently thought about what had just happened, but before he could really think about it, his thoughts dispersed upon hearing a monotone voice.

 

“We have arrived at my home, from now on we shall be living here.”

 

“What? We…!? B-but I’m a man and you-you’re a…”

 

“Hmm…?” 

 

“Well, tw-two unmarried adults...Male and Female...Some-someone might get the wrong idea…A-and...” Jun started to fumble around with his words as his face grew red. Although he was almost in his thirties, due to his childhood, he had never wished to get close to anyone resulting in him never pursuing any romantic relationships. So he was truly too pure as his handsome suave face started turning a deep crimson. 

 

“It will be easier this way.” Sage coldly proclaimed, failing to notice the mans inner struggle as she left no room for argument. 

 

For her it made more sense this way. After all, if he were to be her cook it would be a hassle if he lived somewhere else. Furthermore, in their last life he was just fine living with her, so she saw no reason for him not to comply in this life either. If Jun was really opposed then she wouldn’t force it, but she simply saw no reason to be against it. This was the modern era, people wouldn’t judge for simple things like this anymore.  

 

Promptly the two entered the apartment complex as Jun no longer seemed to argue. 

 

“I forgot to ask earlier… but can you cook…? The Villains monotone voice emotionlessly asked while her eyes betrayed her as they lightly shone for just a second.

 

Surprised upon hearing Sage’s question, Jun immediately nodded. “Yes, I can cook. In University while I was getting my degree, each year I took a chef program.”

 

Thinking about it, Jun had never been sure why, but when he was younger he had, had a desperate urge to cook. He felt as though cooking would bring something important back to him. But even when it didn’t he still felt at peace whenever he was making food.

 

Upon entering university, he tried to take all the cooking courses available in order to gain more skills, cooking also became his one relaxing pastime.

 

Yet, even before learning to cook he already knew many of the techniques and was regarded as a prodigy chef. He could have become a top grade chef too, there was only one thing preventing it, whenever he made a meal he never let anyone else eat it. “This isn’t meant for you!” he would coldly say. 

 

The even more bizarre thing was that he himself would also rarely eat his own meals.The few times he did eat his cooking, he always felt unsatisfied, like his skills weren’t on par or perhaps like there was something missing…

 

“Good.” Sage’s monotone voice broke Jun from his thoughts.

 

“Is that all you wanted to know?”

 

“Yes”

 

“...Oh…” 

 

“Now I’m sure you must be tired so you may rest now, tomorrow will be a busy day as you learn the requirements for becoming my secretary.” After Sage spoke she calmly showed Jun to his room. 

 

The apartment was quite large as Sage had made a decent wage being the former secretary of Sinergy-Tech. However, although it was large, there was still only a few rooms, leading Jun’s room to be on the opposite side of Sage’s. 

 

Hesitantly Jun went into his large room. His head still told him to get as far away from the strange beauty as he could he already decided to accept the fact that this was going to be his new home and his new room. 

 

Upon walking in he was surprised by the rooms size, he truly hadn’t known what to expect from the unknown woman who had picked him up, but now his cold heart started to thaw a little as he looked around. However, as he thought this, he quickly snapped himself out of it, reminding himself not to get too attached. People often betrayed one another so he shouldn't expect too much from the strange beauty, no, if anything he should be more cautious around her his soul warned, for she was truly dangerous his mind warned before slowly drifting off.

 

Here's another long chapter ໒( ◕ヮ◕)〜⊹ hope you liked,  here's a fun little tidbit Sinergy-tech should be spelled Synergy with a y but I decided to spell it with an I so it's Sin instead of Syn. 

Also, poor Jun, he's in over his head...

 

Jun: *silently repeating in head* I won’t fall in love, I won’t fall in love! *Clenching fist with resolute eyes*

 

The Villain: Emotionlessly, “Jun, I need you, come here.”

 

Jun: “Right away my dear! What do you need?! I’ll do anything you want or get you anything you need!”

 

The Villain: “...”

 

Jun: “...”

19