The CEO Is My Lover: Arc 2 Chapter 11
789 2 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the next few months V-tech continued to grow, leading the ML, Rey to finally take notice.

 

“Find out how to get in touch with the CEO of V-tech and tell them that Sinergy-tech wants to work out a business deal.” Rey's deadpan face looked towards the new secretary.

 

“R-right away, S-Sir.” The current secretary anxiously replied, before swiftly darting out of the office.

 

Seeing the frightened woman, Rey tiredly sighed. 

 

For the past few months he had ended up working overtime every night, furthermore, no matter who he hired to be his secretary they all became deeply scared and quit after only a few weeks. 

 

Thinking this, Rey thought of a certain woman who had stayed by his side for years and always worked diligently. 

 

Unfortunately, she had recently left, only leaving fools to replace her. 

 

She had always been by his side and diligently worked, yet, one day she suddenly quit. Only now did he realize how amazing she had truly been, easily completing hard tasks and never backing down in his presence. 

 

“Secretary.” Rey called again, not having bothered to learn the new girls name. 

 

“Y-Yes.”

 

“Give this number a call and ask for Sage. Tell her that if she comes back she will receive a 10% increase in pay. If she refuses, tell her it is negotiable over dinner.”

 

“O-ok.” The secretary fearfully replied, not realizing her position was in jeopardy. 

 

After a few minutes the secretary came back.

 

“S-she refused, b-but agreed to eating a meal w-with you a-at seven, she-she said she re-reserved a spot at skylight restaurant, a-all you have to do is show up. ”

 

“Good, that will be all now.” Rey coldly spoke no longer paying attention to the scared little secretary as she swiftly fled from his presence. 

 

After receiving the call Sage’s eyes coldly gleamed. 

 

It seems the ML fell into her trap, later on in the story he was fine with disposing of her but if she left earlier on before his feelings for her turned to hatred, she was sure he would start to long after her. 

 

After all, she was the only one who could work so hard under him and withstand his aura, well, other then the FL who somehow withstood him due to her ignorance and fools spirit. 

 

Unfortunately for Rey and the FL, the Villain was ten steps ahead.

 

 Already Sage had arranged it so that the female lead would not be working in Sinergy-tech, instead she placed incentives around the female lead Zana, in order to lead her towards V-tech.

 

 It wasn’t easy, after all the FL and ML are fated to meet, but luckily for the villain she knew ahead of time so she was able to push Zana the FL to think about V-tech even before she considered the company Sinergy. 

 

It wouldn't keep the ML and FL apart for long but it was at least a start. 

 

Now all she had to do was get ready for her dinner with the CEO Rey.

 

“Schedule in a dinner meeting at 7:00pm tonight.” Sage indifferently spoke to her tall, handsome secretary. 

 

“What? You’re not eating at home tonight?” In all the time Jun had been with Sage, she never once ate out. Yet now all of a sudden she wanted to go out to eat, and with someone else no less. 

 

“That is correct, tonight I shall be eating with an old friend…”

 

Jun’s heart sunk upon hearing Sage’s reply. Since she had never mentioned anyone to him, Jun had always believed he was closest to Sage but now he found out she had an old friend. 

 

“Oh I see, and who is she?” Jun smiled with his eyes closed, making it impossible to read him.

 

“Hmmm, He, is a childhood friend, or I suppose what some would call an unrequited love…” Sage indifferently spoke while looking away as though reminiscing upon pleasant memories. 

 

“Oh I see...Wait...WHAT!?” The previously calm Jun suddenly became shocked as he took in the information.

 

I shall be releasing another chapter today so say posted.

20