Eternal Lovers: Chapter 5
1.1k 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now that the main obstacle has been passed, I shall now show you to your room.” 

 

Quickly Lei Jun followed behind Song Shai as she walked outside the courtyard a block away to her servants quarters. Most of the time with nobles, the servants quarters were inside the same building as there master in order to quickly fulfill any needs of the master. However because Song Shai courtyard was not really a courtyard, her servants instead resided a little walk beside hers. Any time Song Shai needed something she always had to be the one to walk to her servants quarters as they rarely did their duty as her servants. 

 

Upon entering her servants domain, she entered their room without permission after none came to her knock, regretfully they were all still asleep. Song Shai banged on the wall in order to get their attention as they slowly woke, even when waking up and seeing there supposed ‘master’ enter they paid little mind and instead even looked a little angry at the rude awakening. 

 

“You have all been fired, you have half an hour to leave the premise before you are kicked out.” Song Shai spoke with a commanding yet emotionless voice. 

The servants still paid her little mind, not believing that the little miss had such power over them.

 

“I have spoken with Mistress Song and it has been arranged that you are all fired, if you don’t leave soon you will surely regret it.” This time the villains voice held a bit of sting as it looked at the lazy maids.

Suddenly her servants saw the gravity of the situation as they were suddenly wide awake

“Wha-what are you talking about young miss? We are your loyal servants who have eagerly served you for years, why do you suddenly want us gone?” One of the four maids boldly spoke out. 

 

Well I guess it’s time to put on a show, since I’m the villain, Song Shai lazily thought as she looked at her ‘servants. “Ha, you claim to have eagerly served me for years but then why is it that not a single one of you were loyally waiting for there master to return from her trip, instead you are all lazily sleeping while your master is awake. Hmm... Come to think of it, where were all of you before I left for my trip, not one of you were there to warm up the cold bath water or serve me food, or even send me off with food. Don’t speak of loyalty as though you know what it is!” Song Shai spat out putting on an angry face to mask her emotionless demeanor. Her eyes stared down at the servants with great power daring them to defy her, because none of them were stupid they instead plead for there ‘master’ to take pity.

 

“You want me to take pity?! Tell me then, where was your pity when I was being beaten? Where was your pity when I was starving? Where was your pity when I suffered through countless nights of pain!” 

 

By this point the servants could no longer look Song Shai in the eyes as the guilt rushed upon their conscience, because there young miss had never complained before or asked for anything they had walked all over her but now they were starting to regret their actions. 

 

“If you understand your wrongdoings then be gone by half an hour before I call the guards.” Song Shai said returning to her true expressionless face and monotone voice, oddly enough it only evoked more fear within the maids. 

 

They realized they had been beat and thought how stupid they had been, they thought they could ride the easy train by not serving such an easy master, yet they didn’t realize how good they had it. From the beginning there master had never been demanding yet they couldn’t even fulfill such a simple duty and now since they had been fired the only work they would be able to find would be hard and grueling.

 

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoyed (˵ ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°˵)ノ⌒♡*:・。.

Finally it's just the Villain and Jun left, now they're gonna ( ♥ 3 ♥)

The Villain: "Ya right."

Ehem, ignore her, she doesn't know what she's talking about

The Villain: "..."

Why are you giving me such a cold stare( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ) .... alright, alright I lied... Please don't kill me!  (゜Д゜*)

20