Eternal Lovers: chapter 6
1.1k 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Half an hour passed and the four maids all bitterly rushed out of the estate with tears as though they were the ones who had been wronged

 

“Well, from now on you will be living here, pick the bed you like, this whole place is now your domain.” Song Shai lazily spoke with a monotone voice.

 

Lei Jun had been silent the whole time as he had observed the show, now fully understanding just what kind of master he was serving and how she too had been forced to suffer.

 

“But Master, how can I serve you to the best of my ability when I live so far away from your courtyard? Besides, it would be a bad omen to live in the same place those worthless maids stayed in. ” Lei Jun spoke with a seemingly innocent voice as he looked down, leaving Song Shai unable to read his expression through his eyes.

 

“Hmm what do you have in mind?” 

 

“There appeared to be a servants bedroom in Masters domain, allow Lei Jun to stay there and I will obediently serve master.”

 

Upon hearing Lei Jun’s words Song Shai felt a small twinge of surprise, he had only been in her courtyard for a bit, yet he was still able to quickly detect the one servant bedroom she had in her tiny courtyard. She hadn’t really thought of it as a feasible bedroom since it was smaller than the actual servants quarters so she was surprised when he suggested it. 

 

Hmmm... is he trying to get closer to me in order to kill me sooner? But what advantages would my death bring…? I told him he can kill me whenever he becomes unsatisfied with the contract but I didn't expect it to be this soon...Maybe he wants to kill me in order to take my possessions, he’s only been here for a bit so he hasn’t yet realized how little I possess. No, I'm overthinking things, and if he really is trying to kill me then it's not like its my problem. After all I already gave him permission and it’s not like I’m not already gonna be killed in a gruesome way in this world, so I guess I’ll give him permission to stay in the servants bedroom in Masters domain. On one condition… Song Shai thought in her mind, if anyone heard her thoughts right now they would laugh at how ridiculous they were, but for the villain she had always been alone in each world, constantly betrayed and cursed at, therefore her mind became twisted like a villain,  incapable of believing or trusting in anyone other than herself.

 

“I will accept your proposal on one condition... you must cook my meals for me. Before I was not allowed to receive food from the main estate, instead my maids cooked everything and brought it to me. Now that you have become my only servant, my first wish is that you cook my meals for me if you are to stay in my courtyard. If you agree to my request then I shall have you study under the main cook of this residence for a month.” Ever before in her original world she had never learned to cook, nor was she good at cooking herself. Even though she usually played characters that were rich at the beginning, as the villain the food was never really great, instead the good food was saved for the ML and FL in each world. Furthermore, usually the further she got into a world, the worst the food tasted as the cannon fodder characters would usually sabotage her dishes in a way to lash out against the villain. She expected the same results from this world, however, this time since she was in control, she hoped she could at least get Lei Jun to cook one of her original worlds dishes 

 

“Ah, I see. Then my master, I shall humbly accept your proposition. I already learned to cook a little when I lived on the streets, to be able to further my knowledge would bring me great enjoyment.” Lei Jun smiled with gentle eyes, unfortunately for Lei Jun the villain was only used to cruel looks or one’s with hidden intentions so she was unable to notice the subtle difference in his eyes when he looked only at her. 

 

“I am glad.” Song Shai spoke, feeling a strange warmth deep within her soul, so deep she was unable to notice the little change. Although she knew giving Lei Jun access to her food would only increase his ability to kill her through the use of poison, she still did not regret her decisions, for food was one of the last few reasons Song Shai was able to stay sane. If one day that too was taken from her, she truly would become an emotionless brick, as her already stone cold heart would truly crumble into nothingness. So even if she was to be poisoned by the food she ate, eating one good meal in this world would be worth it. 

 

Wow, the villain's analogue is just a complex way of saying she's a foodie

The Villain: emotionlessly "What did you say?" 

... Ehem... Haha ( ‘ ͡ . ͜ ʖ ͡ . ) N-nothing most honorable Villain!

(Dammit I'm the author, I shouldn't be scared! ♒((⇀‸↼))♒)

The Villain: "..."

*sweats ( ̄Д ̄;;

18