Eternal Lovers: Chapter 24
894 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“HA? What was that?” Song Shai coldly asked when Lei Jun walked back to her. 

 

She had watched the whole thing and was deeply disappointed that her plan didn’t go as expected.

 

 She had carefully planned the whole robbery expecting Lei Jun to nobly jump in right from the start but that's where her plan started to crumble, Lei Jun didn’t immediately jump in and instead waited. 

 

Then when he did make his move, his eyes immediately turned cold when he went back to Huā Měilì who had been robbed. Furthermore, Song Shai had expected Huā Měilì to grant Lei Jun some type of reward for his efforts but she never would have expected Lei Jun to decline it and in such a harsh way. Finally she had pulled out her last card, making the beauty trip falling into the handsome man's arm. To do this, Song Shai had swiftly thrown a pebble at Huā Měilì feet, so fast the eyes would not be able to register it. Unfortunately for both Huā Měilì and Song Shai, Lei Jun did not care about catching the beauty and instead coldly walked away, not even making an effort to catch her. 

 

“I should be asking the same thing” Lei Jun replied with an angry frown.

 

Unlike his angry look at others, his angry look towards Song Shai held no malice. Instead he was just irritated from Song Shai’s unknown scheme. Because Lei Jun was ignorant towards matters regarding love, he didn’t realize what Song Shai was trying to accomplish but he did know that whatever it was, his soul felt unsettled by it. All he wanted was to stay by her side, so why was she trying to push mesley flies in his way. 

 

The only person Lei jun would acknowledge in this life was Song Shai, other humans were just nuisances he did not wish to associate with. Yes, as long as he could stay with Song Shai for the rest of his life, he would never ask for anything more or need anything else. 

 

Song Shai sighed at Lei jun’s upset attitude. I guess he doesn’t like the female lead, I suppose I will just have to find someone else to be his fiance. Song Shai tiredly thought. 

 

After the failed scene Song Shai  headed back to the estate followed closely behind by Lei jun. 

 

“I will make a grand feast tonight.” Lei Jun innocently smiled towards Song Shai.

 

“Ah… Good.” The Villain slowly spoke, although Lei Jun was smiling, she sensed something was amiss.

 

When they got back to the huge estate, Lei Jun made a grand feast like he promised, but upon taking the first bite Song Shai  choked, for it was extremely spicy…

 

Haha XD do you think the Villain deserved what she got, or was Jun too harsh? Unfortunately for the Villain, that night she had to eat a lot of spicy food, for it was a feast...

18