Eternal Lovers: Chapter 25
909 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few more weeks went by and Lei Jun was again summoned to the emperors palace. During this time Song Shai stayed at the estate reviewing recently received news regarding the female lead. It seems after Ling Shun’s betrayal and Lei Jun's harshness the female lead’s heart became completely shattered leading her to fully swear of all men as she joined her father on an army tour. 

 

As for the male lead, it seems he dropped off the face of the earth as his whereabouts where currently unknown, this worried Song Shai a bit but she paid it very little mind as the story had already reached the point of not being reversed. After reviewing a bit more information, Lei Jun came home.

 

“So what was the summon for?” Song Shai innocently questioned, already having a pretty clear idea on what the answer to her question was.

 

Lei Jun hesitated looking a little perplexed before answering. “...The emperor…he asked me to become his right hand man…” 

 

“And?”

 

“...”

 

“...”

 

“...and I declined his offer....” Le Jun solemnly replied causing Song Shai to almost choke. 

 

“Why?” Song Shai said, calming down as she asked.

 

“I am your one and only servant. As such, I cannot abandon my master to serve another, I am only alive because of you, therefore, I cannot live serving someone else.” Lei Jun replied in a completely serious tone, making Song Shai almost smile. 

 

Ah, what a silly man you have become, if anyone saw the mysterious, handsome Lei Jun now, wasting his time cooking for an old spinster, they would truly laugh. Song Shai silently thought as her eyes held a twinge of intrigue. 

 

“Hmm, let's go shopping today to buy some ingredients for a delicious meal tonight.” Song Shai said as her listless eyes started to sparkle with a deep brightness unbeknownst to her. 

 

“Yes!” Lei Jun replied giving his head a quick nod in conformation. 

 

The two quickly headed out as Lei Jun happily chatted with Song Shai, telling her he had some big news, and a big question to ask her when the two got home. Song Shai emotionlessly nodded her head as she became a little curious as to what he had to ask her. 

 

Suddenly as they began to leave the busy streets a loud shout was heard. 

 

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!”

 

Song Shai looked behind her to see the ML, Ling Shun, quickly coming up from behind with a steel sword. His eyes were red and crazed.

 

“HAHA, YOU RUINED MY LIFE, SO NOW I'M GOING TO END YOUR’S!” Ling Shun shouted as he was about to pierce the unsuspecting Lei Jun. 

 

Yet, as Song Shai watched the scene, something was not right…

 

Why was Ling Shun aiming his sword at Lei Jun instead of her… 

 

Song Shai was the villain of the story so shouldn’t he be aiming at her, after all, even if the villain was unable to carry out her duties of being the villain in a world then the story would still come back and kill her. So why would Ling Shun aim his sword at Lei Jun? Ah, perhaps he wanted revenge for his father…? Song Shai thought as she watched the sword get closer to Lei Jun's chest in slow motion.  

 

It would be a hassle if Lei Jun died instead of her, after all she had left all her money and property to him once she died, if he died instead, then who would she leave everything to when the world decided to kill her off? If anything, her greedy mom would likely get everything. No Song Shai did not want the story to end that way. So, as her emotionless eyes turned to the man towards her, she quietly accepted her fate as the villain, swiftly jumping in between Lei Jun and the blade.

Sorry, meant to publish this chapter yesterday but didn't end up doing that ȌロȌ

Also it seems like the Villains time has come... or has it...? I guess you will have to keep reading to find out Mwhahaha

19