Eternal lovers: Chapter 27
981 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The villain slowly opened her eyes again as she peered into the same old dark void.

 

Host failed to accomplish previous world, no points gained. 

Initializing world failure warning, if after this, three worlds are failed in a row, soul torture will be activated. 

 

Hmm, the villains emotionless face slightly winced at the thought. Soul torture was different from torture to the body. It was a deep gut wrenching pain that reached deep into one’s insides. It felt as though one’s soul was being torn apart then put together, only to be torn apart again and again and again. Soul torture was enacted if either the male lead or female lead was killed off before the villains life ended in a world, or if she failed in her role as the Villain for three consecutive worlds. Luckily for her, since she had perfectly executed her role as the villain for hundreds of worlds, she was given grace and failure in this world did not count. Instead failure in the next three worlds would determine soul torture. 

 

However, the villain knew something her system didn’t. Even if she did fail the next three worlds after this, she would not endure the soul torment for she planned to swallow her glowing death pill. Truthfully she had wanted to input a few more points inside it, however, she didn’t actually need to, hundreds of worlds ago it had already become quite potent. Therefore she had intended to end everything after the previous world. Yet, she couldn't help wanting to taste delicious food once more, instead deciding to push on and live for three more worlds. Doing this would also allow her to achieve a sense of revenge by destroying the plot of three worlds before she inevitably decided to die. 

 

Thinking about all this, the villain couldn’t help wonder who Lei Jun had picked to be his partner in the previous world. 

 

“Maybe he really did fall in love with the female lead…” Song Shai impartially spoke aloud, even though she knew no one was listening or would reply. 

 

Unfortunately for Song Shai, she was unable to see what happened once she died. After finishing a world, the data in the system would reset and set to the next world, so asking for the previous world’s information would be pointless. 

 

Besides, she was pretty sure Le Jun would be able to live out a fulfilling happy life, so she didn’t need to think about it any further. 

 

Instead, the Villain emotionlessly looked towards system triple six as she spoke in her mind.

 

Prepare another D level world.

 

Yes host.

 

Now, take me to the next world.

 

Initializing next world 

 

Unfortunately for the villain, if she was able to see what happened to the world after she died, she wouldn't have thought such things about Lei Jun.

 

I will post the very last chapter of this arc at 9:00ish so stay tuned!

18