James’ Nightmare.
2k 17 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As always a huge thanks to Trismegistus Shandy. Their editing is just such a godsend and I'm starting to feel like I can write better. Please check out their work. This chapter was a little wild. Shandy's work can be found on TGstorytime here and Big Closet here.  I recently read Twisted Throwback, it was a nice read. 

Massive dysphoria warning, mild body horror and a lot of suffering for the terrible boy. Enjoy this experiment!

He was a guy again; he didn't remember how it had happened. It felt like he had awoken from a nightmare. All he knew was that he was at school talking to Ben. They were talking about games, as usual; no traces of the nightmare that was him being a girl remained. 

He must have fallen asleep in homeroom since Ben was there. He figured he hadn’t gotten much sleep last night and had napped in class. Looking around, he was able to see K. He wanted to talk to them; the nightmare made him realise how much he had missed them. He thought maybe it was time he tried to talk to them.

The first class passed by without incident. He couldn't remember what had been talked about; the class seemed to have been over before it had begun. He went to the library, as usual. Nick followed him there and talked about the latest game he was obsessed with while James listened. It was so nice to have this normalcy back. 

He sat down at his computer and began playing; lunch never seemed to end and they played together happily until K walked in. James was awful at reading others, but even he felt how much hatred was behind their eyes. He'd never seen that look on their face before. It was unnerving. He could only watch as she approached him.

"James, do you know how much I hate you?"

"What?" He was caught off guard.

"Why do you think I stopped talking to you?"

"Why are you saying this?" He knew the answer but the memories from his nightmare were still there. Just being able to be around K was nice, even if the circumstances were horrible. He almost wished he could go back to that nightmare.

"Why do you think? You treat me like shit. Why wouldn't I tell you?"

Before he could respond, he felt like he was pulled into the air. He looked down and saw his body, which had fallen off its chair. It was curled up in the fetal position on the floor, twitching. He looked to his friends, who only watched the twitching husk of his body while Katie smiled at whatever was happening. 

He watched his body as his hair grew longer than it had been in his nightmare. He watched as his clothes seemed to melt off his body, leaving him naked in a pool of fabric. 

His naked chest began to swell; two bumps under his nipples visibly formed and streams of fat snaked from other parts of his body to his chest. Breasts weren’t the only terrifying thing happening to his body. His ribs were breaking, he could see them moving and changing. His torso became smaller and more petite. His hips shifted and twisted just below his skin; they became wider and his waist became narrower as fat from there moved to his chest. His body became shorter. The skin on his legs became flaky and fell off in chunks, taking his leg hair with it and leaving behind a pair of feminine legs that were shorter than they should be. His face contorted, becoming a changing mess of bone and flesh; he watched as the bones seemed to crack and his jaw changed and softened. Fat started pooling in his cheeks and his nose became a small button. His small amount of facial hair fell off his face. 

He fell back into his body and became aware of K standing over his naked form, but before he could cover up he felt like he was being smothered. The pile of fabric he was laying on enveloped him. Fabric began to wrap tightly around his torso. Scraps of a black hoodie and blue jeans changed from polar fleece and denim to pink silk that clung to his waist and hips. He watched as around his hips the garment puffed out, becoming the frilliest princess dress he had ever seen.

He looked up at K, hoping they could stop whatever was happening, only to find them standing next to a mirror. He looked into it and saw a body worse than the one from his nightmare. Each part of the dress fit perfectly; it made him sick. He was desperate. This was worse than that nightmare; this was hell. 

"Please help me," he begged K. 

K just looked at him, smiling. He looked around for anyone who might be able to help him and his eyes fell upon Ben and Lachlan, but they only looked at him with disgust. As if they were seeing a monster unmasked for the first time. He looked over to Nick.

Nick held out his hand, and James took it without hesitation. He needed someone, anyone to help him. Nick pulled him to his feet, James had always been shorter than Nick, but not as short as he was now. He had to look up to look Nick in the eye. He softly raised his hand to James' face and moved his new long hair out of his face. 

"You're beautiful."

Those words were worse than the looks on Ben and Lachlan's faces. K laughed as everything faded to black.

He opened his eyes and saw the ceiling of the living room; he heard the sound of his friend breathing next to him. He was so glad he wasn’t alone.

Fun fact: This chapter was originally only like a paragraph on the end of the previous chapter. When I uploaded it to Wattpad it was 200 words shorter and much less detailed. There also isn't going to be another chapter this intense. This is my first time writing a story so this was mostly a little bit of an experiment

49