chapter seven: perfection
948 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After we walked into the castle a fat slimy orc next to a gaudily dressed woman greeted us at the entrance. 

 

“Ufu oof it is an honor to welcome another royalty into our country, my name is Harold Gus Harkid, this is my beautiful wife Andreine”

 

The Woman Named Andreine didn’t say anything she just looked at us questioning our next move. 

 

I’ve been to many royal balls due to my last job as a dress designer, so naturally, I had seen nobles greet each other. Since I was a man I never did a noble woman's greeting however, I had done a lot of role-playing so I had pretty much perfected it. Andreine hid her mouth behind a Floral fan While her gaze was pointed at me. Speaking, I never introduced my country of origin did I? If I'm not correct royalty does not bow to those under them. First of all, they are obviously looking down on me, second I could smell like fifty different women on that greasy little man, third the woman smells way too much like blood and perfume.

This woman wasn’t a vampire, so I'm assuming she just killed someone. 

Let's do a different greeting according to my situation. I put out a superior posture and greeted the two in the most condescending voice possible.

 

“My name is Arielle Lon Vesibelt, My Country the Luna Empire seeks to make ‘Beneficial and cooperative’ relations with the Make kingdom.”

“Hohoho I’m afraid I’ve never heard of the Luna Empire. I've looked at maps Before but seen this so-called Luna Empire. Are you sure it’s an empire and not some tiny backwater nation somewhere in the south?”

 

“It is what my wife has said, are you sure you're big enough to be called an empire?”  

 

I suppose I would need to prove how powerful we are Huh? Fine, have it your way. I sent a message using the message spell Xihe who stayed behind at the castle.

 

{Hey Xihe}

 

{nnn? What’s up?}

 

{how far is the floating continent from this city?}

 

{hmmm… not too far Why?}

 

{Send a Squad Titan over here through the gate when i tell you to.}

 

{did something happen?}

 

{nothing to concerned about just do it}

 

{aight I'll get right to it give me a sec}

 

I closed the spell and asked the two to come outside for just a second. When we got outside the two were even more condescending and atrocious. They smirked and made a few snarky remarks

 

“are you taking us out for a stroll, Your majesty?”

 

“Are you even a ruler hohohoh!”

 

“Perhaps she's not even a noble ufufufufu!

{ready}

 

{send them now}

 

“You know what Guards apprehend this fake-”

 

But before the fat pig could give an order a blue gate appeared before them and 100 six-meter giants covered in full infusichalium armor appeared. 

 

The cool thing about infusichalium is that it's a really durable metal, on top of that it’s got a one of a kind chrome like luster. Its heavy as fuck so not many job classes and races can equip it. During our guilds first founding, we had just won our first battle and we needed an expendable force with both power and defense. So we scrunched together some money and bought 30,000 titans. Needless to say, that was overkill. Next, we worked our ass off killing off other guilds around us and stealing resource mines. Once we found a suitable metal to work with we carefully but Luxuriously equipped the titans with beautiful premium enchanted armor. It was so overkill that it was ridiculous. We even spent 200 dollars on the gatcha and premium accessories. 

 

Now the stats went from this:

 

Race: Titan

 

Hp: 1200

mp:300

Str: 1300

Dex: 390

Int: 99

Charm: 3

 

To this:

 

Race: Titan

 

Hp: 138,430

mp:48,309

Str: 90,023

Dex: 42,980

Int: 19,986

Charm: 12,009

 

Now you can imagine what the two did as soon as they saw the adorable silver giants in front of them. The fatso had started foaming at the mouth in fear and his pants were dripping smelly yellow liquid and the old hag became so pale that you could mistake her as a statue. I smiled brightly looking up at the masterpieces we put so much time into. 

 

Ah so glorious.

 

I swear a tear fell from my eye.

 

Of course, there was no way to continue the conversation at this point and we let ourselves out of the castle and went to the beach all the while the citizens freaking out yelling.

 

“Oh gods the demon king's army is here we’re all going to die!”

 

“Mama! Mama!”

 

“Quick notify the heroes in the capital! Men, we will stake our lives for the people!”

 

“Oouu! sir yes, sir!”

 

Ah, they really are perfect works of art.

 

Ahh... I’m getting hungry.

 

They mentioned heroes right? I wonder if I can use any of my skills on them? They are impervious to most attacks from what I hear. 

 

Now then shall we wait till dusk comes around to sneak into the castle to see all the naughty things that skank was up to? The commotion should make it harder to do but nothing I can't handle.

25