Chapter 14: Audrey Weasley
684 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Audrey Weasley strives, in all things, to be a perfect wife. The beautiful brunette witch is indeed the most fitting spouse for a man like Percy Weasley. Demure, kind, gentle, and quiet. She knows how to be seen and not heard, playing the part of diligent and dutiful house-witch at all the parties and get-togethers that Percy drags her to for work.
 
Penelope Clearwater, Percy’s first girlfriend, would never truly have worked for the man. He needed a woman like Audrey who didn’t outshine him, who didn’t strive for personal glory and recognition as he did. An ambitious girl like Penelope just wasn’t meant to be tied down to a bloke like Percy. Audrey on the other hand, was raised and bred for the role.

And she’s happy, being his wife. She’s happy to help him get ahead, because when Percy does well, their family does well. For Audrey Weasley, her family is her reason for existing. Her husband and her two daughters sustain her, keep her sane. She lives to make them happy, though of course the difference between keeping Percy happy and their daughters happy is very different indeed. She would never do the types of things she does with Percy with Molly and Lucy, not in a million years.
 
Regardless, Audrey strives, and mostly succeeds, in being the best wife a man could ask for. So, when the invitation comes, Audrey isn’t too sure what to do about it. She ends up passing it off to Percy and asks his opinion on the matter. Weasley Family Dinners are a tradition, but not one they attend most of the time. Percy is usually abroad on work and the invitations are usually from his mother to him… leaving Audrey feeling as if it’d be rude for her and the girls to go without him.
 
This time is different however. Molly and Arthur Weasley are out of the country on vacation as well, and it seems that Fleur Weasley is the one who’s invited her to help prepare the Family Dinner that the younger generations of the Weasley Family plan to have in their absence. Since the invitation is addressed to her and her alone, Percy urges her to go.
 
Audrey isn’t so sure, but she does see the value in what he’s saying. It would be nice to get to know her In-Laws better. She’d barely ever interacted with the fairly extensive Weasley Family. To be fair, many of them minor or even major celebrities for their work in defeating He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, and Audrey wasn’t anyone special, so it was hard to stand on equal footing with any of the women who’d married Percy’s brothers. And it was downright impossible for her to be in the same room as Harry Potter without feeling star struck, despite being a couple years older than him.
 
He was the Man-Who-Won after all, how the hell was she supposed to even look him in the eye? Still, this was just supposed to be a get together with the other wives. They were just going to be prepping the meal, and then maybe she could beg off before the actual dinner came to pass. That would allow the introverted witch to interact with her peers and then depart long before she could make a fool of herself.
 
Or so she thought. Now here she is, a few days after the invitation had arrived and she and Percy had discussed it. Audrey finds herself being led into the kitchen by Fleur Weasley herself… and the part veela’s allure is running amok with Audrey’s emotions. The brunette witch thought she’d put her experimenting days behind her. She’d fooled around a little at Hogwarts, but then every witch did, right?
 
Except, you can’t really stop being bisexual. You can only suppress that part of yourself until eventually, something pulls it back up to the forefront. Fleur’s absolutely gorgeous body and delicious accent were currently doing an excellent job of exactly that as they walked into a truly spectacular, gorgeous kitchen. Audrey is more than a little daunted by the place, even as the beautiful, voluptuous blonde turns to look at her with a smile on her lips.
 
“I’m so very glad you were able to come join us this time around Audrey. We were all worried that Percy would be his usual stick-in-the-mud self and refuse to let you attend.”

That gets a blink from the brunette, and the witch finds herself conflicted as her two sides war with one another. There’s her shy, dumbstruck side that just wants to smile and nod and agree with whatever Fleur has to say, and then there’s the side loyal to her husband. Even though she feels guilty about it, in the end it’s the former that wins out and she just gives a hesitant smile and shakily nods her head, unable to find the words to rebuke or agree, one way or the other.
 
Fleur waits for a moment for a verbal response, but when none is forthcoming the blonde simply shrugs her shoulders and smiles all the wider.
 
“Anyways, I figured I’d put you in charge of the Entrée for the meal. How does that sound?”
 
Ah, a nice, non-controversial question that she can actually answer. Audrey is no slouch in the kitchen, so even if making the main course of the dinner might seem like a lot, she’s actually perfectly at home with the idea.
 
“I’d love to make the main dish Fleur. What would you like me to cook?”
 
Fleur gestures over to a pair of pantry doors.
 
“Well, there’s plenty of things in the pantry, why don’t you take a look and see what you can find!”
 
Oh? The brunette likes the idea of being given free reign over such a thing. It also shows a distinctly large amount of trust in her. Feeling slightly more confident as Fleur smiles at her, Audrey moves over to the pantry doors and pulls them open. She has a smile on her face, until of course she looks inside the pantry and sees what lays within. Audrey Weasley tenses up and stares as she comes face to face with a startling amount of heavy duty bondage equipment. There isn’t a single food item in sight, yet she finds herself staring all the same, as if unable to comprehend what’s going on. She’s still trying to process what she’s seeing, still trying to figure out where the food is amongst all the chains and gags and whips and rope, when the tip of a wand presses to the back of her head and a single word sounds out behind her.
 
“Stupefy.”
 
And like that, Audrey Weasley drops like a light, eyes rolling back in her head as the stunner takes hold and knocks her out quite swiftly. The last thing she sees as she lays there on the floor of the pantry, is Fleur Weasley standing over her with the evilest, most perverse grin that she’s ever seen anyone wear.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Audrey finds herself waking up slowly as the stunning spell begins to wear off. She groans as her stretched jaw tries to close but fails to do so against the large O-ring gag force into her mouth. Blinking dumbly, the brunette witch attempts to lift a hand to pull the gag out, only to find her wrists bound to her thighs, and her thighs in turn bound to her shins, forcing her legs closed shut and spread wide open.
 
The elaborate rope bondage doesn’t really click for the confused, dazed witch at first. She squirms around and whimpers as she tries to get her bearings, but that in turn draws the attention of the others in the room.
 
“Ooh, look who’s finally awake! Mm, but not quite there yet, are you? Enervate!”
 
The reviving spell does its work and any haze or fog still resting over Audrey’s mind dissipates immediately. The brunette’s eyes go wide as she realizes several facts in quick succession. First, there are writhing THINGS in her cunt and her ass, and as she squeals through her O-Ring gag, she realizes that they’re sex toys, vibrating and wriggling this way and that. There’s a vibrating butt-plug in her poor behind, bigger than anything she’s ever had up there before, Percy’s dick included. And there’s two egg vibrators and a dildo sharing spare inside of her stretched-out cunt as she pants and flexes and groans in bewilderment through her gag.
 
She’s tied up and presented on a table, now that she’s more aware of her surroundings, and after a moment Audrey realizes she’s far from alone, but on the table and in her room. Her eyes go wide as she looks at the nude women surrounding her, but they go even wider when her gaze finishes tracking to her left and she sees Hermione Granger-Weasley, hog-tied and stuffed with sex toys just like her. Instead of an O-Ring gag there’s an actual red apple stretching out the other witch’s jaw, tied in place by a make-shift handkerchief.
 
Hermione is moaning, her eyes rolling around in her head. It takes Audrey a few moments to realize that the other bound witch is outright enjoying her current predicament, THEIR current predicament. It takes her another few moments to realize that, where Hermione is laid out like a roast pig on the expansive kitchen table, she herself is arranged more like a cooked turkey, all spread apart and stuffed full of foreign objects.
 
Audrey’s writhing and squealing slowly begins to die down as she finds no capacity for escape from her bindings. Instead she settles for staring plaintively at the blonde part veela currently smirking at her. Fleur’s smile is quite evil to behold, and she’s currently flanked by Ginny Potter and Angelina Weasley both. The red head is the only one who doesn’t seem so sure about what she’s doing, while Angelina looks apologetic, but also incredibly aroused, biting her lower lip and touching herself between the legs openly to the sight before her.
 
Fleur steps forward and reaches out, grabbing hold of Audrey’s jaw and smiling at her.
 
“Ah, I apologize my dear… my English, it’s still not so good you see. When I said I wanted to put you in charge of the Entrée, I meant that you would BE the Entrée. These are the little things that get lost in translation, yes?”
 
Audrey’s sizable chest begins to rise and fall fast as she starts to hyperventilate. After a moment, Angelina speaks up.
 
“She thinks you’re going to cook her Fleur. You’re scaring the poor girl.”
 
That takes the part veela back and she actually seems shocked as she looks between Audrey and Angelina a couple times.
 
“Wait… truly?”
 
A scoff leaves Fleur’s lips and she outright slaps Audrey, pulling the brunette witch out of her instinctive panic.
 
“We are not going to cook and eat you, you silly girl! It is a euphemism for sex! We’re going to do depraved things to your body until you beg for more! Merlin’s sake!”
 
… Oh. Audrey’s breathing returns to normal as she goes bright red, feeling a bit like an idiot at having her first assumption so thoroughly derided. Right, of course… this was just a sex thing. It takes a moment for Audrey to realize that that isn’t much better. They’re going to rape her? Her and Hermione? W-what even is this? As Audrey begins to whine and squirm and try to break free once more, Fleur lets go of her jaw and leans back, rolling her eyes and looking to the other two unbound women in the room.
 
“Honestly, where did Percy even find this one?”
 
Audrey’s shame grows at the degrading tone in Fleur’s voice, even as Ginny finally seems to find her voice, piping up.
 
“You know how Percy is… if she’d been anything more than a pair of hands to prepare his meals and a hole for him to pump babies out of, the marriage would never have worked.”
 
There’s a pause, even as Audrey’s eyes widen in shock and a small amount of outrage. Out of all those present, Audrey actually knows Ginny best. The other witch was the one still closest to Percy out of all his siblings, and she’d come over for dinner sometimes when she could, usually alone. Audrey wouldn’t have necessarily called Ginny a friend, but she’d always been happy to have the woman as a sister-in-law. And all this time, she’d thought this of her?
 
Meanwhile, Fleur and Angelina are more surprised at Ginny’s audacity. Eventually, the blonde witch grins and steps forward, running a hand through the red head’s hair. Ginny flinches and shudders, but ultimately she pushes up into it as Fleur’s grin widens.
 
“I didn’t know you still had that in you Ginny. There’s that mean streak of yours.”
 
Ginny flushes red and ducks her head in shame, but before she can say anything Fleur continues on.
 
“It’s alright, no need to apologize. Today you’re going to have some fun. Why don’t you get a toy and play with Hermione a bit, hm?”
 
That draws a long, plaintive moan from the other witch on the table with Audrey, and Ginny’s eyes seem to light up with malice as the short red head nods eagerly and moves over to the pantry that Audrey had peered into before they’d stunned her. None of the guilt she’d originally see in Ginny’s features is there anymore, and the abrupt personality shift is a bit jarring for the brunette witch, even as Fleur leans in and smiles at Audrey.
 
“See, you’re the main course, but Hermione is the appetizer. She was very naughty the other day. Very, very naughty. In fact, she was so naughty that now, she’s bottom bitch.”
 
Ginny comes out as Fleur continues on, and Audrey’s eyes are drawn to the Cat o’ Nine Tails she’s running across the palm of her hand.
 
“Before now, Ginny’s been bottom bitch. And oh we’ve had some fun at her expense. Even Hermione has enjoyed treating poor, poor Ginny quite rudely. Now, it’s payback time.”
 
Fleur’s words slip inside of Audrey’s ear and push against her brain as she watches Ginny approach the table where Hermione lays scrunched up, her ass up in the air and her knees up under her as she’s forced to rest on her forearms, which are in turn tied to the collar around her neck. As Audrey had thought before, she looks like the perfect mockery of a roasted hog.
 
Ginny smacks the Cat o’ Nine Tails down on the table a couple times and Hermione squeals through her red apple gag, shaking like a leaf. And then, the red head brings the short whip down on Hermione’s upturned fat ass and it strikes HARD, causing Audrey to flinch at the sharp sound and Hermione to shriek and squeal all the louder, like the stuck pig she’s currently impersonating.
 
Fleur’s dark chuckle pulls Audrey’s attention away ever so slightly, but she’s still watching as Ginny uses the Cat o’ Nine Tails again and again and again.
 
“Look at her go. All that anger, all that rage. We’re going to have to teach Ginny her proper place all over again at this rate. But that’s okay, I enjoy being a mentor. Mm, Audrey are you wet?”
 
The voluptuous blonde reaches down and runs her fingers along the edges of Audrey’s stuffed cunt, leaning over her from behind and resting her chin on one of Audrey’s shoulders. Angelina is still watching on, the black woman pistoning three fingers in and out of her cunt now as she leans back against the nearby counter.
 
Ginny’s torture of Hermione becomes so much background noise as Audrey is made acutely aware of the object of her attraction playing with her pussy lips, even as the vibrators and the writhing dildo continue to wreak havoc on her insides. Of course she’s wet, not that she’d ever say it out loud. Audrey has been aroused, shamefully so, since the moment that she woke up.
 
Having Fleur teasing her slit and her clit like she is, all while the toys writhe away at her… it doesn’t help, not one bit. Audrey whines through the O-ring gag stretching her jaw apart and her hips push up against Fleur’s fingers involuntarily, almost humping up into the air, at least as best she can, given her current predicament.
 
“Yes you are. I’d say you’re even close. I want you to cum for me Audrey. I want you to cum to the view of Hermione being punished like the disloyal, traitorous whore that she is.”
 
Audrey whimpers, unable to truly hold it back forever. She watches as Ginny continues to beat Hermione’s ass and back and legs with the whip, and she watches as Hermione in turn squeals and cums from the experience, her pussy juices exploding out from around the vibrating toys stuffed up into her cunt. It’s a perverse sight to be sure, but in the end, Audrey reaches an orgasm of her own, with everything just bombarding her with pleasure. There’s no way for her to keep it at bay any longer, and a loud cry leaves her open mouth as her pussy juices coat the vibrating eggs and the wiggling dildo in her cunt. Some of it reaches Fleur’s fingers and the blonde witch gasps in delight.
 
“Ooo, someone enjoyed that quite a lot! Here you go my dear, lick them clean…”
 
The fingers slide in through the hole formed by the O-ring gag holding Audrey’s mouth apart. Before the brunette even knows what she’s doing, she’s licking her own pussy juices off of Fleur’s fingers. The part veela giggles in response and Audrey goes even redder with shame as she realizes what she’s just done. Fleur pulls away from her after that, and Audrey is regulated forced observation as she grabs the Cat o’ Nine Tails from Ginny’s hand abruptly.
 
“Not good enough Ginny. She has to FEEL it.”
 
Ginny backs away and watches, as does Angelina, as Fleur truly begins to go to town on Hermione’s fat, reddened ass. Audrey winces with each harsh, loud smack, and Hermione’s screams get louder and louder. Briefly, the brunette witch wonders if anyone will hear the screams, but no, probably not. These three wouldn’t be doing this kind of thing in the kitchen itself if there was anyone home to hear it and come investigate.
 
No, no one is around to hear Hermione scream… and no one will save them, save HER, when her turn comes. Percy won’t even wonder where she is, and both Molly and Lucy are at the rebellious age where they could care less about their mother getting home late… they might not even be there to miss her, out doing their own things with boys.
 
The thought brings such perverse images to her mind and Audrey shudders, squeezing her eyes shut as she tries and fails to block out the sounds of Hermione’s constant orgasms. She’s able to avert her gaze though for a time, until eventually a hand grabs hold of her brunette locks, drawn back into a ponytail while she was stunned, and pulls hard. A squeal of pain falls from Audrey’s throat and her eyes open wide as she finds Angelina smiling down at her.
 
“Nah-ah, you don’t get to close your eyes and pretend this isn’t happening. You have to watch Audrey. Come on, let’s do it together.”
 
Much like Fleur had moments before, the dark-skinned witch places her chin on Audrey’s shoulder and forces the brunette to look towards where Fleur and Ginny are going to town on Hermione’s body. Instead of going after her pussy this time however, Angelina focuses more on Audrey’s chest. Her dark fingers dig into the brunette witch’s pale tits, a stark contrast as she kneads and gropes and molests Audrey right then and there. A moan escapes her throat and the beautiful woman moans through her O-ring gag, whining as well and squirming in Angelina’s grasp.
 
Another orgasm rips its way through her body and her pussy juices squirt out a bit more explosively from around the toys filling her sopping wet quim. Audrey whimpers, but it’s covered up by Hermione’s resulting shriek of pleasure as she climaxes yet AGAIN from the physical abuse that Fleur is forcing upon her.
 
It doesn’t seem to end, and Audrey has lost all track of time. This is not completely by accident. Though she didn’t notice it when they first entered the kitchen, there is no clock in here, an oddity for anyone’s kitchen to be sure. As the pleasure becomes Audrey’s whole world, shared in part by the view of Hermione’s being punished for whatever nasty, horrible thing she’s done, the brunette shudders and climaxes again and again under Angelina’s kneading fingers and the toys constantly buzzing away inside of her cunt.
 
It’s not until she hears the sound of someone coming through the floo system that Audrey’s world becomes something more than the debauched acts happening in the kitchen. Her eyes snap open from the heavily lidded state they’ve ended up in and she looks to the entrance of the kitchen as everyone else does the same, the sound of heavy footsteps filling the suddenly silent room.
 
And then Harry Potter stands in the doorway of the kitchen staring at the sight before him with a single eyebrow raised. For a brief moment, Audrey feels hope. This… this is her salvation, surely? Harry will free her and Hermione, he’ll… he’ll arrest the others. He’ll have to, he’s the Head Auror and they kidnapped her at the very least, even if Hermione seems to be enjoying things far, far too much.
 
Audrey pointedly ignores the growing part of her that wants more. She disowns the part of her that’s been enjoying all of this. She’ll have nothing to do with that, she was FORCED to feel those things. This… this isn’t her. She loves her husband, she doesn’t want to have sex with other w-women, she doesn’t want to be stripped naked and bound and played with like she’s some sort of toy or pet. That’s not her, it’s NOT.
 
Yet, as the wizard’s eyes track across the room, Audrey has a slow, sinking realization. It’s only confirmed when he finally settles his gaze on her and rather than get angry or try to free her, he simply cocks his head to the side before nodding to her, acknowledging her almost casually.
 
“Audrey.”
 
A whimper leaves her throat and then Fleur is in front of him, kneeling, working his cock out of his pants.
 
“Master! You’re finally here!”
 
M-Master? No, surely not… that couldn’t be. And yet, as Audrey stared in gradually increasing horror at the scene before her, she watches as a slight smile spreads across Harry’s face. Both Angelina and Ginny move to join Fleur on their knees in front of Harry, even as the blonde hogs his cock and sucks it down her throat like a starving woman. Meanwhile, Hermione’s resigned groan through the red apple stretching her mouth wide open tells Audrey that she didn’t hear wrong.
 
Trussed up as she is, there’s nothing the brunette witch can do but lay there and listen on as Harry holds a conversation with his sluts.
 
“Fleur. What have you done now?”
 
The part veela goes deep, pushing her lips against the base of Harry’s growing, thickening cock and then she pulls back and his tip pops out of her lips as she smiles up at him. Angelina is quick to take over, the black witch sucking on his dick just as eagerly as Fleur did, even as the blonde answers the man.
 
“Well Master, you told us to have some fun with Hermione, and we have been… but I wanted to make things special for YOU. You’ve fucked the disloyal bitch so many times already... Audrey though, she still doesn’t know the joy of your cock like we do!”
 
What is this?! Audrey shudders as another mini-orgasm is forced from her treacherous body by the toys STILL going hard on her holes. She can’t deny what’s right in front of her though. Harry James Potter, Savior of the Wizarding World, the Man-Who-Won, and most importantly to her current circumstances, the Head Auror at the Ministry of Magic… has enslaved all of the witches before her.
 
The brunette witch whimpers, not sure what to do as Harry’s eyes fall upon her. His grin turns lopsided as he shrugs a shoulder.
 
“Apologies my dear, but my girls can be so zealous. Though, you do look absolutely tantalizing right now. Definitely more… succulent then poor Hermione.”
 
The ‘tenderized’ witch whimpers at hearing her name, and judging by the muffled noises coming from her stuffed mouth, she’s trying to apologize. Harry doesn’t even look at her though, he only has eyes for Audrey as Fleur perks up at the compliment.
 
“Do you like her Master? Hermione’s the roasted pig, Audrey is the turkey! A nice big ‘meal’, all for you… however you want them, you can take them. And if you want us, we’re at your disposal as well, as ever. Make Audrey yours, teach Hermione a lesson she’ll never forget. Please Master, what is your will?”
 
Harry suddenly rolls his eyes and finally pulls his attention from Audrey to Fleur.
 
“My will is for you to shut up.”
 
His hand grips the part veela’s blonde hair and her resulting moan is ultimately cut off as he forces her down below Angelina’s bobbing head, onto his nuts. As Fleur is silenced by her new task, Harry looks to a silent, kneeling Ginny.
 
“Hello Ginny.”
 
The red head glances up at her husband and Audrey, for a split, idiotic moment, thinks that maybe out of everyone, Ginny might be able to talk some sense into Harry. After all, they’re wizard and wife aren’t they? And they have been for nearly two decades… s-surely Ginny will put a stop to this. And then the red head lowers her gaze and a single word falls from her lips.
 
“… Master.”
 
Audrey would probably have hit herself in that moment if she could. After all, Fleur had TOLD her of Ginny’s status, hadn’t she? Only now does the brunette properly process what that means, even as Harry grunts and grabs hold of Angelina’s hair with his free hand, driving her down all the harder on his dick.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
The black witch gags and chokes on his shaft, but she doesn’t try to pull away or anything like that. Instead, she simply takes the abuse, even as Harry smiles at his shy, nervous wife.
 
“That’s a good girl, Ginny. Don’t worry, tonight will be nice for you. You just watch for me, alright? And I’ll even let you play with yourself. Careful though. Hermione is certainly in the doghouse right now, but that could change at any time…”
 
The red head shudders and nods her bowed head, even as Harry growls and then begins to cum. Audrey watches as Angelina’s face ends up a mess of cum and saliva as his seed explodes out of her nostrils and the sides of her mouth, dribbling down her naked body, the white a stark contrast against her dark skin. Then, Harry pushes Angelina away and moves towards the tables where Audrey and Hermione sit, helpless and bound up for him to play with.
 
It’s Audrey’s first up close and personal look at the wizard’s cock and she swallows thickly as she stares at the massive erection standing up straight between Harry’s legs. He’s big, no, he’s bigger than big… he’s at least twice the size of Percy’s dick, maybe even larger as she stares at it longer. The brunette whimpers as she wonders just how exactly that thing is supposed to fit inside of her.
 
As Harry steps behind Hermione’s upturned, reddened ass, the witch realizes she’s about to get a very intimate view of exactly what that might look like. Hermione moans wantonly as she wiggles her ass back at Harry. In response, he brings a hand down on her fat bubble butt, causing her to squeal as her already red behind gets all the redder.
 
“The others have done such a number on you my dear. It’s almost enough to make me feel sorry for you… but not quite.”
 
With a grunt, Harry hops up onto the large table, reinforced as it is by magic. He kneels behind Hermione’s posterior and reaches out, grabbing hold of the massive butt-plug stuffed into Hermione’s loose asshole. He drags it out and Audrey stares, seeing the slickness of lube sheen across its surface. The gagged witch is left to pant around the red apple stretching her jaw apart, her face resting on the surface of the table in front of her as Harry kneads her sore behind.
 
“Are you ready Hermione? I suppose it doesn’t matter, does it?”
 
A squeal leaves Hermione’s throat as Harry thrusts his cock into her back door without pause. Even with the massive toy, it’s clear that Harry’s size causes Hermione considerable discomfort as he begins to fuck her right then and there. No foreplay, no hesitation. Though, Audrey supposes all the buildup up to this point counted as foreplay.
 
It’s clearly not enough though, because as the table rocks slightly and Hermione’s entire body is jarred with each forceful, deep thrust, the brunette is losing it, squealing like a truly stuck pig now, her body wriggling and writhing. She’s trying to escape Harry’s massive dick, she’s trying to pull away… but her position, hogtied, doesn’t allow it.
 
He fucks her hard and fast, brutally even, plowing her poor behind like there’s no tomorrow. Audrey watches on, despite the fact that nobody is forcing her to at this point. Fleur and Angelina and Ginny, all three women are watching as well, masturbating quite blatantly as Harry fucks Hermione right up her poor, abused ass. Perhaps Audrey knows that if she does look away, one of the others will notice and force her to watch. Or perhaps that part of her who wants more, who wants to be the one taking that big, massive cock up her ass, is slowly growing.
 
Fleur’s allure was one thing. It brought up those old bisexual desires that Audrey had thought she’d long since put behind her. Harry’s strength and magical power, the same intense aura that had allowed him to turn women far, far stronger-willed than her into nothing more than sluts and whores, is bearing down on her all the harder in comparison.
 
If her hands were free, she very well might join the other three unbound women in masturbating to the sight before her. Moaning through her O-ring gag, Audrey climaxes yet again around the toys filling her cunt, not even trying to hold it back at this point. Hermione’s no longer squealing in pain anymore. She’s still squealing, in between the muffled moans and the whines and the whimpers, but it’s obvious she’s enjoying it now. The pain is pleasure for her, and Audrey can’t help but wonder what kind of woman gets off on pain. She can’t help but wonder if they’re going to turn HER into that kind of woman as well…
 
As if on cue, Harry begins to cum in that moment. Hermione orgasms one final time from having her butt stuffed with his seed, and then she slumps forward as he pulls out of her and crawls across the massive table to where Audrey sits. Even as Hermione tries desperately to catch her breath and slow her heart rate, Audrey’s own heart begins to pound in her chest in a mixture of trepidation… and anticipation.
 
Harry grins at her and proffers his messy cock with one hand as he grabs her by her ponytail with the other.
 
“Hey there sweetheart. I think you’re going to be a good girl for me, aren’t you? Else, I’ll have to treat you like a bad girl and you just saw what that looks like.”
 
Audrey shudders and lowers her gaze, not daring to look the powerful wizard in the eye as she very carefully nods her head in agreement.
 
“That’s what I thought.”
 
His hand goes from her ponytail to the clasp on the back of her O-ring gag. She’s confused for a second to what he’s doing, but she doesn’t protest the removal of the gag as he tosses it aside and then lays his massive schlong across her lips.
 
“You’re going to clean me off now, and then I’m going to fuck that slutty cunt of yours. How does that sound?”
 
She doesn’t want to admit it, but it sounds really, really nice. After watching him utterly wreck Angelina’s throat and Hermione’s asshole with the behemoth currently sliding back and forth against her pliable lips, Audrey secretly, desperately wants it inside of her. She wants to feel him pounding away at her cunt. Percy… Percy has never made her orgasm, not in all the time they’ve been married to one another. She does her duty and she does it well, but being with him brings her no pleasure.
 
In point of fact, she’s probably cum more times today than in her entire life up until this point, though that wasn’t to say she never masturbated after Percy rolled off of her and began to snore. Still, this is more pleasure than Audrey has ever experienced, and it’s already beginning to twist her mind, corrupt her thoughts. She wants him… but there’s still enough of her left to not want to actively say it.
 
Instead of giving Harry an answer one way or the other, Audrey parts her lips, snakes out her tongue, and begins to lick and kiss and lap at his cock. A surprised grunt leaves Harry’s mouth as he looks down at her.
 
“Ah, there it is. Someone’s eager, aren’t they?”
 
Her face is hot with embarrassment and shame. In truth, she IS eager… but that doesn’t make this right. She’s proving to be quite the scarlet woman right now, submitting to a man who’s not her husband. But then, if there was ever a man to submit to besides the one she’d married, it would be this one right? The wizard who had saved them all deserved their thanks and gratitude… a-and she was just giving it to him.
 
The thought gives strength to the part of Audrey Weasley that wants to give in entirely and simply submit to Harry’s desires. When he pulls back and presses his cockhead against her lips, she opens wide and takes him into her mouth, inch by inch. She sucks down the mess along his length until there’s nothing making his cock slick except for her saliva. Her tongue slides back and forth across the underside of his shaft, right up until the point where Harry grabs hold of her ponytail and grunts.
 
“I’m going to fuck your face now Audrey.”
 
He says it so firmly, that there’s definitely no room to disagree. Audrey whimpers and look up into Harry’s eyes imploringly, but he’s implacable as he smiles down at her with faux sympathy.
 
“I’ll let you in on a little secret sweetheart. You’re going to want to swallow. Just keep swallowing, and everything will be fine.”
 
The brunette witch has tears already forming in the corners of her eyes. She’s not ready to take more of his cock down her throat, and the few times she’s blown Percy, she’s never even managed to get HIS entire pecker in her mouth. But Harry is insistent, so Audrey takes his advice to heart and begins to swallow again and again and again as the wizard feeds his length down her esophagus inch by inch.
 
At first, it works and Audrey’s eyes go wide in surprise as she finds herself bumping against the base of his dick. Harry holds her there though, her nose in his pubes and his balls resting against her chin. She tries to keep swallowing, but there’s just no way to control it forever. She gags eventually, and Harry pulls back in response. But then he just does it again, and again and again.
 
Audrey’s eyes water and the tears begin to fall as she fails to maintain the technique for suppressing her gag reflex for too long. Being a complete novice at it, it’s a wonder she last as long as she did in the end, not that Audrey knows that. She gags and chokes on Harry’s dick and he fucks her face hard and fast, his grip on her ponytail letting him control her as he pounds into her throat from above.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
Slobber and tears fall down onto her chest off of her chin and her cheeks, and her face ends up a ruin. She regrets wearing makeup today, putting on a full face to try and impress her fellow Weasley Wives. Instead, she just ends up with tear streaks, black from her mascara, running through her makeup. Her red lip stick comes off on his cock and leaves a sheen as he throat-fucks her with all his strength.
 
Suddenly though, he pulls out of her throat and stops his assault on her mouth hole. Audrey’s eyes snap open and she looks up at him in confusion as he stares down at her.
 
“Damn you look hot. Has Percy ever done this for you? Treated you like the whore you truly are? We both know it’s hidden underneath that demure, mild-mannered housewife personality you try to cover it up with.”
 
Audrey shudders and averts her gaze.
 
“… N-no…”
 
That gets a derisive snort from the man holding her in place, and he smacks his throbbing, pulsating cock against her messy cheek a couple times.
 
“No what, you silly whore?”
 
No what indeed. What did she mean when she said no? Percy had certainly never done this to her, but was she trying to deny that she was a whore? She wasn’t getting paid, was she? Audrey latches onto that and in a daze, she smiles stupidly up at Harry.
 
“’M not getting paid…”
 
That provokes a pause, and then a bout of laughter from the wizard as he grins down at her idiotic smile.
 
“I suppose you aren’t. I guess that makes you a slut, doesn’t it?”
 
Having backed herself into a corner, and honestly not even wanting to get out of it anymore, Audrey can only nod in agreement.
 
“Y-Yes… I’m a slut…”
 
His grip on her hair tightens and he reaches down between her forcibly spread, bound legs all of the sudden. Grabbing the base of the large vibrating dildo still going to town on her cunt, he begins to forcibly thrust it in and out of her, causing Audrey to cry out and orgasm on the spot as the background pleasure she’d almost forgotten about is suddenly foreground pleasure that she’s no longer able to ignore.
 
“Say it Audrey. Tell me what you want from me, beg me for it.”
 
What does she want from him? She wants him to fuck her. She wants him to take that big hard dick of hers and wreck her. But does she want more than that? Audrey’s eyes drift to Fleur, Ginny, and Angelina for a second. All three witches, beautiful and exotic and cute each in their own ways, are watching the scene with flustered faces, lidded eyes, and slightly parted lips.
 
They look so happy. Only now is Audrey realizing, she’s not happy. She loves her girls, yes… but she doesn’t love her husband, and she hasn’t for a long time. No, Audrey sticks to the status quo for the sake of Molly and Lucy, and for herself, to keep a roof over her head and food on the table. Percy provides the basics for her and the kids, but he’s no husband, not in the ways that matter.
 
But perhaps she doesn’t need a husband… perhaps she just needs a better Master. Looking back to Harry’s expectant gaze, Audrey licks her lips and begins to speak in a soft tone, submissive as ever… but finally honest with herself.
 
“I want… I want you to fuck me. I want you to take me and make me yours Harry. Plow me like I’m a worthless slut, treat me like I’m your whore that you have no intention of paying. Just… use me. Please, Master, use me.”
 
She never raises her voice but that doesn’t make the conviction in it any less real. As Harry listens to what she has to say, he smiles all the wider until finally she’s done and he nods.
 
“I can do that slut. I can certainly do that.”
 
His hands grab at her and he easily pulls her bound body around to face him. Audrey gasps at the sudden rough treatment, and then she moans lewdly when Harry drags the writhing dildo and the vibrating eggs out of her cunt. He leaves the vibrating butt plug inside of her, but in truth Audrey doesn’t mind. She’s gotten used to the constant sensation in her virginal ass.
 
Harry’s cockhead presses against her pussy lips. There’s no need for Audrey to spread her legs apart, because they’re already spread for her. She can’t reach up and embrace Harry, because her hands are tied… literally. She’s completely and utterly helpless, she’s at his mercy. What happens next will be the choice of one Harry James Potter, and she, Audrey Weasley, is along for the ride.
 
She wouldn’t have it any other way, and as Harry finally begins to push his member into her loosened, sopping wet cunt, Audrey throws her head back and cries out happily, almost immediately orgasming around his dick, hard. Her pussy walls clench at his shaft, but Harry doesn’t even acknowledge the perversity of cumming from him just putting it in. Instead, he simply thrusts up to the entrance of her cervix and then pulls back to do it again.
 
As he begins to fuck her, Audrey is an active participant, at least as best she can be. Her hips hump up into the air to meet her thrusts, but while she does her best to not be a dead fish, in the end she’s basically a piece of meat with holes for him to fuck, and once she accepts that, once she understands where she belongs, she truly feels at peace.
 
Another orgasm wracks the Weasley woman’s body as her eyes roll up in her head and her tongue hangs out of her mouth. Harry grunts and grabs at her tits, kneading and groping them, even as he slams into her cunt again and again and again. He’s relentless in fucking her, and Audrey is happy to take it, happy to take all of it. She’s finally found the place where she belongs, and the only question left to be answered is what she’s going to do about Percy.
 
… Poisoning him would probably be a bad idea, since it would leave their daughters fatherless. But maybe Harry could be their father, and it wasn’t like Percy had truly been around for Molly and Lucy as the duo grew up. Audrey’s thoughts get more perverse and more twisted as Harry continues to fuck her. She doesn’t even know why she was scared of this cock anymore. Her pussy fits him like a glove, sucking every last inch of his member up into it and clinging to him until he pulls out in order to thrust in yet again.
 
She’s made for Harry, Audrey realizes in that moment. She’s made for him, just like the others are made for him. As another climax hits her, the brunette witch’s pussy walls clench down along Harry’s cock and this time, she manages to milk his release from him. Harry grunts as he begins to cum inside of her, his fingers still digging into her pale tits as he pumps his seed into her womb. Audrey writhes as she feels him paint her insides white, and a loud, long wanton moan leaves her throat.
 
When he finally pulls out of her and begins to untie her bindings, Audrey is nearly passed out then and there. She’s exhausted as Harry pulls her up into his lap and brushes a few of her bangs free of her face.
 
“That’s it, that’s a good girl. You did well my dear, you did well. And as for you, Fleur… I appreciate the gift. She was quite exquisite.”
 
Fleur beams happily from where she’s still fisting herself. Audrey curls into Harry’s chest, still whining and whimpering, and wanting to be with him, wanting to have him back inside of her. Eventually though, he sets her down, causing her to cry out plaintively and reach for him, only for him to rebuke her with a backhand.
 
“You really are a needy one, aren’t you? Know your place slut. There’s plenty of me to go around, but it WILL go around. If you try to hog me, you’ll end up like Hermione. Do you want that?”

Audrey’s eyes go to the hog-tied girl and she wonders if that’s what Hermione did to be punished so thoroughly, if that’s what the brunette did that was so naughty. In the end, she supposes Hermione’s transgression doesn’t matter. Just looking between the poor woman and the three others, Audrey knows which she prefers. She’d rather wait her turn and play with herself as she watches Harry fuck another of his pets, than be restrained and tied up and unable to do anything like Hermione.
 
As Harry moves off the table and towards Fleur, Audrey bites her lip and stretches her slightly sore limbs, now that she’s no longer bound in that uncomfortable position. Before long though, she’s fingering her cream-filled cunt to the sight of Harry railing Fleur up against the kitchen counter, right alongside Angelina and Ginny as the two wait for their turn to arrive.
 
Yet another Weasley Wife, fallen to Harry’s magic and his cock. At this point, one might think the Man-Who-Won had a vendetta against the males of the Weasley Family. In truth, he really didn’t. It wasn’t personal, most of the time anyways. Really, was it supposed to be his fault that Weasley men seemed to marry beautiful, gorgeous, slutty women that they then couldn’t satisfy?
 
No, no it was not. And as Head Auror, he was simply doing his civic duty by making sure that every witch, young and old, was properly content with their sex lives. It was certainly a burden that he carried with him every day. But someone had to do it! Might as well be him.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories! I'm known as 'Cambrian' on those websites.

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

10