Chapter 29: Cho Chang
440 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Thanks for coming, Harry. I’m so happy to see you.”
 
Luna Scamander nee Lovegood, is, as ever, the strangest witch that Harry knows. But he can’t help but be fond of her, and their times together. Even if she’s an odd duck to put it lightly, even if she’s one of the only women he’s never been able to truly pin down and dominate… she’s still his friend, and he’ll always feel affection towards her.
 
So of course, when he’d heard that Luna had accepted a temporary role as Professor for the Care of Magical Creatures at Hogwarts, he’d graciously accepted an invite to a celebratory party at Luna’s home, which as it turned out, was a sizable thing, though the grounds upon which it was built were far MORE sizable.
 
“Of course, Luna. I suppose I’m early? I don’t see anyone else around yet…”
 
Luna just smiles one of her mysterious smiles. Back when they were children, Harry had always thought those smiles looked somewhat dopey and spacey, like she was somewhere else. It was only now, with so many years of experience behind him, that he could safely say he knew Luna well enough to be able to tell that she was both here and elsewhere, all at once. The blonde witch was ALWAYS watching, ALWAYS taking in the world around her. She was special like that.
 
“Oh, no. It was always going to be a small affair. You’re actually the last to arrive, but the others are out around back. Would you like a tour of the grounds before we join them?”
 
Harry hums to himself, and then cocks an eyebrow as he looks at the house for a moment.
 
“Your husband on another one of his trips, Luna?”
 
The corners of Luna’s lips turn upwards a bit more, and she dips her head in acknowledgment.
 
“Oh yes. It’s just me, I fear. And my guests, of course.”
 
“Of course. A tour of the grounds sounds wonderful, Luna.”
 
Harry is half-expecting to be pinned down and ravished by the blonde at some point in the ensuing tour. But that doesn’t happen, to his mild surprise. The tour of the grounds is exactly what it sounds like… a simple tour of Luna’s home and the property surrounding it. From the gardens to the kitchen to the study to the bedrooms, Luna shows him all of it. And yet, not once does she actually go out of her way to prompt him into some sort of sexual activity.
 
She doesn’t even bother teasing him or really flirting with him all that much. Oh, of course their conversation is almost always a form of mild flirting, but nothing that would provoke Harry into initiating things. Instead, it’s something of a casual conversation between two lifelong friends, two people who have known each other for so long, with one finally getting to show the other around their home.
 
Of course, that doesn’t mean it’s not still tinged with Luna’s weirdness. There are mentions of Blibbering Humdingers and Nargles out in the gardens, and Luna at one point says she admires how Harry has managed to rid himself of his Wrackspurts almost entirely. She also goes on about how she hopes to eventually find a Crumple-Horned Snorkack or even a breeding pair over in Sweden, just so that she can cultivate the species here on her estate.
 
Harry still isn’t sure any of these creatures exists. In his time as an Auror, and then the Head Auror, he’s still never caught hide or hair of any of them. But they’re real to Luna, and that’s good enough for him. Eventually though, their path takes them around to the very final piece of the Scamander-Lovegood Estate. Out back, where Luna had said the other ‘guests’ were, is a massive greenhouse, rather than any sort of party.
 
A little confused, but undeniably curious, Harry lets Luna guide him inside. And then he stops dead in his tracks as she steps aside for him, taking in the sight before him and standing a few feet into the greenhouse itself. He’s expecting the plants. Obviously. The place looks almost like a miniature rainforest, and it’s certainly a gorgeous experience, probably not to be had anywhere else on the entirety of the British Isles.
 
Many of these plants, Harry himself does actually have experience with, in comparison with Luna’s potentially-imaginary animals. Some are dangerous, some are useful, and some are benign but beautiful. However, it’s not the plants that catch Harry’s attention almost immediately and then hold it. No, it’s not the plants at all.
 
With the way the greenhouse is set up, most of the greenery takes up places around the edges of the large structure, covering the walls and ceiling and getting plenty of sunlight when necessary as a result. The middle of the greenhouse is a relatively clear space in comparison, leading all the way up to the plant, because Harry thinks it’s all one plant from what he can see, that takes up most of the back of the structure.
 
Said plant is made up of a multitude of vines. And said vines are currently, as he watches, holding three familiar witches in their clutches. Harry takes a single step forward after a moment, in order to get a better look at the trio. It’s as he thought.
 
There’s Cho Chang, with her gorgeous Asian features, though right now her face is twisted in obvious discomfort. But her breasts… her full, large breasts are certainly something Harry doesn’t fail to notice, given the fact that they’re exposed like the rest of her body, and wrapped in more vines, with some sort of suckling flowers latched onto their tits. It’s been a long time since Harry laid eyes upon Cho Chang, but he can’t help but think that she’s evolved into quite the delicious MILF since they last saw each other.
 
Then, there’s Marietta Edgecombe. The witch, with her bushy red hair, is in no better condition than Cho, wrapped up tightly in the same vines from the same plant as far as Harry can tell. She too is naked as the day she was born, her body, which to be fair, has help up quite well over the years, at the complete mercy of the vines squeezing her tits and playing with her body.
 
Last, and probably least, is Sue Li. Not to say she’s not beautiful, but she’s certainly the one Harry knew the least, all those years ago. He was tangentially aware of her, and if he recalled correctly, she was a Ravenclaw… that was about it. Unlike Cho, she more directly embodied the normal Asian stereotype of a skinny, petite, and altogether flat chested woman. Where Cho had curves for days, and likely a child or two under her belt, Sue Li seemed more athletic, and less likely to be a mother or wife, from what Harry could see.
 
Not that she was any less trapped than her fellow witches. All three of them were strung up by the vines, all three of them were actually stuffed with the vines, now that Harry stepped even closer and truly took them in. Stripped naked, the trio had plant appendages down their throats and stuffed up both their cunts and asses. Every single one of them had their tits, big and small, encircled by more vines, which were all capped off with suckling flower-like creatures.
 
Harry just stares for a beat, rather gobsmacked by what he’s taking in. Luna takes advantage of this, coming up behind him and wrapping her arms around his body as she presses herself into his back. Now the blonde goes forward with instigating something sexual, her deft fingers working quickly to unbuckle his belt and unbutton his trousers. Soon enough, she has his sizable cock in her small, delicate hands, and she’s stroking him off like the expert she is, giggling into his ear.
 
“This is my new friend, Harry. I haven’t really come up with a name for it yet.”
 
Harry lets out a choked bit of laughter at that. Of course, Luna is as casual as ever about all of this, even as she jerks him off while they both watch the three witches suspended in the air before them getting unceremoniously FUCKED. Not a single one seems all that conscious of their surroundings, their eyes rolling around in their skulls as they moan and whimper through the vines gagging their throats.
 
None have noticed him yet, even as Harry studies the plant itself for a little bit longer. Funnily enough, he thinks he recognizes this plant too, though it’s not acting like any example of it he’s ever seen before this.
 
“… It’s a variation of Devil’s Snare, isn’t it?”
 
Luna just giggles again and nods into his back, nuzzling him as she continues to give him a very skilled handie. Harry was barely even aroused when they walked in here, and yet in the space of a few minutes, Luna had him at full mast and was already trying to milk him of his first load of the day, from the look of things. She was going to succeed too, almost certainly. It wasn’t like he was trying to stop her or anything, after all.
 
“That’s exactly right, Harry. You’ve earned yourself an O for sure~”
 
Harry laughs at that.
 
“I’m not exactly one of your students, Luna.”
 
“No, I suppose you’re not… but I’m going to give you a lesson anyways, alright? Mm, this big beauty… I found it while traipsing through the South American Rainforest, if you can believe it. I was looking for Gulping Blimpies, but alas, I ran right into this creature instead! It snatched me up, and for a moment, I was certainly a little worried, because my wand was lost in the struggle, and it certainly seemed like it was Devil’s Snare to me!”
 
Harry listens, even as Luna recounts her first experience with the plant before him. She makes it sound oh so clinical, talking about it tearing her clothes off her body rather than strangling the life out of her in the excited, but ultimately detached tone that he knows her for best. She describes the lewd form of the Devil’s Snare teasing her holes and getting her wet, and then she describes it savagely fucking her, right there in the middle of the jungle, like it was nothing at all, just a walk in the park.
 
Needless to say, Luna’s somewhat casual description of her own sexual assault at the plant’s ‘hands’ is more than enough for Harry. By the time she’s done explaining what happened to her, how she ‘met’ her latest discovery, he’s almost ready to blow. Luckily, listening to her talk about transporting it here and making a sort of quasi-rainforest for it to live in isn’t nearly as titillating as the rest, so he’s able to calm down. Though, Luna’s hands already remain on his cock, no matter what.
 
“And that leads us to now. I’ve been so eager to find out the plant’s full capabilities. Actually, I’m writing a new book, Harry! Though of course, I’ll be compiling more than just this discovery into it. I’ve got all sorts of new magical creatures, both plants and animals, to do lots and lots of research on. This though… this is definitely the most exciting find of all of them, don’t you think?”
 
Harry wants to answer yes to that. He wants to tell Luna that he thinks this is all amazing, and he’s very happy for her. But something has been niggling at the back of his mind for some time now, and while he allowed himself to be distracted before, he can’t really let things continue on as they have been, given what’s staring him right in the face.
 
“Luna… just how willing are your three test subjects?”
 
He approaches it with a casual tone still, of course. But even as he asks, Luna is suddenly doing this thing with her fingers to his cock and balls that has Harry groaning and jolting forward in her grasp. He cums, and as he cums, the blonde minx giving him a handjob reach-around makes sure to point his cock right up into the mind-broken, vine-stuffed face of one Cho Chang.
 
His seed sprays across Cho’s naked front, and Harry watches with raised eyebrows as the vines holding her in place actively recoil at the touch of his cum. As the sticky white substance drips down Cho’s face, the green appendage in her throat pulls out and whips away. As it slips across her breasts, the flower-suckers on her nipples and the vines wrapped around her tits that they come from move back as well.
 
The plant quickly recedes from Harry’s cum in the way that a normal Devil’s Snare would recede from sunlight, or a liberal application of fire. In the end, Cho is dropped to the ground at Harry’s feet like a sack of potatoes, immediately coming to life as she finds herself, from her point of view anyways, inexplicably freed.
 
As Cho claws at the ground, whimpering and trying to push herself up off her face without much luck, Luna saunters out from behind Harry and giggles perversely, reaching down and grabbing Cho by her hair, dragging the exhausted Chinese witch up so that she can make eye contact with her. Harry doesn’t fail to notice the way that Cho’s eyes widen with fear as she looks into Luna’s beautiful blue irises, while Luna herself just grins wickedly and darts her tongue out to lick some of the cum from Cho’s face.
 
“L-Luna, please… I’m sorry. W-We’re sorry. It was… we were just kids. It was decades ago, by t-this point!”
 
Harry quickly begins to get an idea of what he’s witnessing, even as Luna giggles and cradles Cho’s exhausted face in her palms. He remembers the sort of things that Luna had to put up with, back at Hogwarts. And, truth be told, he feels for her. Maybe it has been a long time, but the experiences he had back in his own years at the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry shape who he is today. From the school turning on him every other year, to the miscarriages of justice he’d witnessed done by the Ministry and the School Officials, time and time again.
 
One might imagine that Harry would have tried to use his position and his influence to change things for the better by now or something… but really, he wasn’t some golden child, like they wanted him to be. He hadn’t ever been one. He’d learned early on, from his relatives no less, that you faked it until you made it. And once he’d made it, Harry was more than happy to be himself, warts and all.
 
Regardless, Luna had suffered during her time at Hogwarts, and it seemed that after all these years, Harry was finally being introduced to three of her would-be bullies. His eyes roam over the mind-broken expressions on Marietta and Sue with a fresh perspective, and his lips thing out as he finally looks down at Cho, watching her and Luna interact.
 
“Don’t be silly, silly. I’m not mad at you for all that. It was sooo long ago. But you’ve still got to help me out, okay? Don’t worry, if you’re a REALLY good girl, and you do whatever I say, I won’t give you back to the vines!”
 
Cho hurriedly nods at that.
 
“Y-Yes! A-Anything but that! Please, I’ll d-do anything!”
 
Once again, Luna just giggles in her own airy way that Harry has long since learned means anything but that she’s ditzy or an airhead. Letting go of Cho’s hair causes the Chinese witch to face plant again, her trembling arms clearly not strong enough to keep her up off the ground.
 
“Go ahead and turn around so Harry can see your holes, alright? He’s going to fuck you in each and every one now, and if you’re a very good girl and offer yourself up appropriately, then after this, we’ll find some other way that you can help me with my research!”
 
Cho’s eyes widen and spark with life as she twists her head to the side to finally look up at him. But the hope that briefly forms in her gaze when she lays eyes on the Head Auror himself dies a quick death when she sees the stiffness of his exposed cock, and the look on his face. There’s no mercy to be found here. Harry knows who his friends are… and while he personally doesn’t have any problem with Cho, despite their ill-advised date in his Fifth Year, given who she is to Luna… she’s no friend of his.
 
Whimpering and biting her lower lip, Cho slowly shifts herself like a worm in the dirt as she forces herself to turn away from both of them. Then, with all the strength she can muster, the Asian woman trembles as she reaches back and spreads her thighs apart, showing off both her asshole and her glistening wet cunt, lifting her hips as high into the air as she possibly can.
 
Both holes are certainly gaping from the vines that had been fucking her before. But Harry already knows his cock is twice as thick as any of those vines, and Cho is still going to be tight, if he does decide he’ll fuck her. He’s actually still on the fence about that, waiting for Luna to elaborate, as the blonde steps back up to his side and wraps her arms around his arm. She speaks quietly, and Harry knows that Cho can’t hear her, or else the Chinese witch would likely react strongly to what Luna is confessing to him.
 
“Ever since we had our little fuck, Harry… the plant has avoided me. I think it has something to do with your cum, because my dear hubbie’s jizz never bothered it before. I had such fun with the plant before, but now… well, now it doesn’t like me. I think it can tell that you claimed me~”
 
Harry raises both eyebrows at that and gives Luna a look. She giggles at his expression and the unspoken ‘claim you?’ in his eyes, shrugging her shoulders.
 
“You’re very powerful, Harry Potter. Magically I mean, though I suppose politically and financially, you’ve also got most of the wizards and witches in Great Britain beat! But regardless, you might not know it, but your cum has a certain effect on a girl! You leave your mark, where ever you go. Did you never notice?”
 
Actually, he had. He’d just not really paid it much mind. But it certainly explained just how… easy it had been to effectively conquer and dominate every single witch (and witcher, as he thinks of Ciri) that so much as entered his sphere of influence. Harry hadn’t been rejected by anyone in quite some time, and even Daphne Greengrass, for all that she was an egotistical bitch who thought herself better than him, had submitted in the end.
 
If anything, Luna was the only woman who hadn’t crumbled like a stack of cards and effectively become his needy little fuck toy after he had sexual relations with her. It made sense though, he supposed. She always had been able to sense more, able to feel more. If she could feel him leaving his mark on her, he imagined that she would be able to resist it easily enough as well.
 
As if she can read his mind (she shouldn’t be able to, Harry had become a Master of Occlumency years decades ago) Luna giggles and pulls away from him, hopping over to Cho’s naked form with a skip in her step, reaching down and spreading the whimpering woman’s cheeks wider than Cho herself is managing to do, presenting them for Harry to plunder.
 
“Won’t you help me with my hypothesis, Harry?”
 
She bats her eyelashes at him and smiles airily… and Harry just chuckles, shakes his head, and smiles right back as he walks forward. Kneeling behind Cho Chang, the well-hung wizard takes hold of one of her ass cheeks with one hand, and his cock with the other. He brings the head of his member to her gushing wet, slightly agape pussy lips… and then he begins to push.
 
Cho gasps and her hands fall away from her thighs as she whimpers and moans involuntarily from his penetration.
 
“S-So big… you’re so BIG!”
 
SMACK!
 
Luna is quick to silence the Asian witch, bringing a palm down sharply on one of Cho’s upturned ass cheeks.
 
“Shhh, no need for words now, you’re just a collection of holes for my friend to fuck, got it?”
 
“Y-Yes… sorry…”
 
SMACK!
 
Cho whimpers, but this time keeps her mouth shut. Harry, meanwhile, is enjoying the feeling of bottoming out inside of the Chinese witch’s cunt. Her insides cling tightly to his cock, not quite stretched enough to make her feel loose with how thick and girthy his meat rod is, but ultimately, the passage into her drooling quim is quite smooth all around. She’s extremely wet of course, and slick as all hell, so Harry finds himself bottoming out on that very first thrust, but not quite managing to fully hilt himself inside of her.
 
It seemed that the one place this variation of Devil’s Snare had failed to live up to the tentacle porn Harry had heard about from Japan was in FULLY fucking Cho’s cunt. Namely, it hadn’t managed to penetrate through the cervix, all the way into the womb. A quick glance at Marietta and Sue show that they’re in similar states. They’re both being fucked nice and hard, certainly, but judging by the absence of bulges from their bellies, neither of the green appendages thrusting up into their cunts are pushing into their wombs as well.
 
Perhaps it had to do with the vines simply not being strong enough to punch on through? Perhaps the plant simply wasn’t designed to go all the way. It wasn’t as if it had ejaculate, from what Harry could see of Cho and the other two girls. So, it had no real need to be strong enough to enter the womb directly. That was fine though. Harry was more than willing to rectify this error in Cho Chang’s punishment.
 
Luna’s hands leave the Chinese witch’s ass cheeks as Harry takes over. His fingers dig into her butt on both sides as he slowly, painstakingly pulls back out of Cho’s cunt, inch by inch. The voluptuous MILF of a woman moans in response, clawing at the ground that her upper half is still pressed up against, even now. Her face and tits, rubbing into the grass and soil that Luna has cultivated for this little rainforest environment.
 
Cho whimpers as Harry draws backwards… but she squeals like a stuck pig when he suddenly thrusts forward again with all his might, slamming into her cervix and then right through it in a single, harsh movement. The Asian witch cries out, and her body tenses as his cock sheathes itself to the HILT inside of her, his cockhead pressing into the far wall of her womb and distending her abdomen slightly as a result.
 
And then he starts to fuck her for real. He’s not going to stop after just one thrust, after all. With his fingers digging into Cho’s ass cheeks and his cock buried in her twat, Harry proceeds to take the Chinese Witch to pound town, slamming forward into her cunt and womb again and again, barely pulling back long enough for her to catch her breath before taking it away from her again with another pistoning motion of his thick, fat, prick.
 
Luna is watching, of course. Has been watching, from the very first moment his cockhead touched Cho’s pussy lips. The blonde witch’s tongue traces out, even as her hands settle on her body. She’s kneeling beside Harry and Cho as Harry fucks the exhausted Asian woman from behind, one hand on a tit and the other delving down between her legs, pulling up her cute little sundress to reveal she’s not wearing anything under it, nothing at all to stop her from fingering her cunt to her heart’s content.
 
It’s certainly an interesting experience all around. Fucking Cho Chang after so long is a pleasure in and of itself. The atmosphere though… that’s not something that can really be replicated. To his side, Luna Lovegood pleasuring herself to the sight of him plowing Cho Chang’s fertile body all day long. And in the background, two mind-broken bullies who likely deserve everything coming to them, trussed up and fucked in every hole by a plant that’s almost certainly just reacting on instinct, not actually intelligent or anything like that.
 
Yeah, it’s certainly a new experience for Harry, and one he’s enjoying quite a lot. So, in the end, he’s not all that surprised when he cums fairly fast, despite it being his second orgasm. His cock spasms, his balls churn, and then he’s groaning as he fills Cho’s womb with his seed, pumping her full of thick, hot ejaculate. Cho responds by orgasming explosively around his thick cock. It’s not the first time she’s cum while he’s been fucking her, but it’s the first time Harry acknowledges it, chuckling as he smacks her ass casually and begins to pull out.
 
“Like that, did you? Liked being creampied like some cheap two knut whore?”
 
Cho lets out a broken sob at that, even as she remains face down, ass up, too weak to take any other position.
 
“P-Please… I’m sorry… please let me go… I-I have to g-get home to my children…”
 
For the first time, Harry’s heart strings are tugged, just a bit. But before he can even properly process that, Luna is letting out a long, drawn-out sigh beside him, and giving Cho another sharp spanking as she shakes her head.
 
“What did I say about lying? Did you already forget our talk?”
 
Looking to Harry, Luna just smiles placidly, even as she squeezes and kneads and practically outright mauls the reddened ass cheek that keeps getting smacked and spanked.
 
“Cho here did marry a kind man and have some kids… and then she spent the last decade chasing them all away, because she’s a broken bitch who can’t handle happiness or love. Her husband divorced her, and her children disowned her. Now she’s not just a broken bitch, but a lonely broken bitch at that. Honestly, she should be thanking me.”
 
Harry raises both eyebrows again, even as he looks down at Cho’s shaking, trembling form. And yet… the Chinese witch isn’t denying any of it.
 
“Am I lying, bitch?”
 
At the same time, he’s not heard Luna be THIS vitriolic before. Despite saying earlier that she wasn’t angry over how Cho and the others treated her all those years ago, Harry was starting to think that was a lie. Though to be fair, watching Luna be so vicious is a massive turn on, in and of itself.
 
“N-No…”
 
Cho’s answer seals the deal though. Now Harry knows the truth. This blubbering, sobbing bitch in front of him isn’t just a bully, she’s a liar as well. Any doubts he had before are washed away, even as Luna smiles wickedly and spreads Cho’s ass cheeks apart with her hands once more, this time offering up the Asian woman’s back door to Harry.
 
“Well then, let’s continue with our experiments, shall we Harry? This hole next, if you would.”
 
She retakes her casual, clinical tone, causing Harry to chuckle as he stands up and then crouches over the prostrating form of the Chinese witch helpless before him. He guides his cock down into Cho’s ass from above, and finds it both loose enough and lubricated enough that this time, there is no bottoming out the first thrust in. Every last inch of his massive, girthy cock disappears into Cho Chang’s back door, right there and then.
 
Cho screams, of course. She claws up the ground beneath her all the harder, even as her body trembles and shudders under the sensation of being split open by his cock. Her anal muscles clench and squeeze around his dick, but Harry still hesitates for half a moment, despite his lack of sympathy for the witch. Luna just giggles and gives Cho’s ass cheek another smack.
 
“Don’t worry, Harry. She may not look it, but Cho Chang has a soft spot for anal. Just keep it up, and soon she’ll be singing your praises.”
 
Taking Luna at her word, because at this point, he’s not going to start distrusting her if he hasn’t yet, Harry begins the process of plowing Cho Chang’s back door for all he’s worth. It’s nice and clean back there, the only lubricant likely coming from the vines that had been fucking her orifices before him. Thrusting deep into Cho’s bowels, Harry plows the Asian woman with all his might, giving her the anal plundering of her lifetime.
 
Just as Luna said, Cho is soon singing like a canary. Her squeals and screams change tune soon enough, turning towards whimpers and mewls, and then finally, moans and cries of ecstasy. Her wanton pleasure is obvious in the way that her creampied pussy keeps squirting mixtures of his seed and her juices out onto the ground between her spread legs. Or in how her anal muscles clench down rhythmically around his cock all the harder, trying to milk him of his next release.
 
But this is climax number three, and Harry is ready to go all night long. Not that he’s actually going to, but needless to say, Cho isn’t getting out of this easily. Harry fucks the Chinese witch’s bowels for what feels like hours, listening to soft moans coming from Luna, who touches herself to the sight, as well as the gurgling, slurping sounds coming from Marietta and Sue, still held overhead by this sexual deviation of Devil’s Snare, bound up in vines and being fucked silly in every last orifice, turned into the mind-broken sluts they deserve to be.
 
The fact that they deserve this, that all three of them could have just treated Luna better and avoided this fate… it spurs Harry on. Luna deserved better than what they gave her, and he hates that it took so long for him and the blonde girl to become friends, that she had to suffer in silence for years, just because she was a little weird even by the standards of a magical society.
 
Rearing back a hand, Harry brings it down on Cho’s other butt cheek, the one that isn’t yet red from repeated smacks. He spanks her in time with his thrusts, until her entire ass is nice and red with his handprints. Cho responds positively, the masochistic slut, her moans and mewls filling the air, her cries as she orgasms again and again from him butt-fucking her mixing with the muffled cries from her two ‘friends’, the other witches currently strung up by magical molesting vines.
 
All good things come to an end though, and eventually, the feel of Cho’s back door flexing and massaging and gripping his cock in a rather rhythmic manner is enough to send Harry right over the edge. He cums, and he fills Cho’s asshole with just as much seed as he did her womb. He pumps a nice thick load right into her bowels, leaving her gaping back door leaking his cum when he finally pulls out and straightens up.
 
Cho is covered in sweat and grime at this point, looking to all the world like she’s been through the ringer, which to be fair, she has. But she deserved it, in Harry’s eyes. She deserves whatever Luna wants to do with her. Meanwhile, even Luna is covered in the faintest film of sweat, having been pleasuring herself to Cho’s cries the entire while. But Harry himself… he feels rejuvenated, rather than tired. Ready for more, rather than in need of a rest.
 
Seeing this, Luna stands up as well. She reaches down and grabs Cho by her hair, dragging the Chinese witch up again so that she’s on her knees. A quick application of magic via her wand cleans the dirt and grime off of Cho’s face, which is then quickly dirtied again when Luna shoves the other woman’s head forward, forcing the Asian MILF to nuzzle up against Harry’s mess of a cock.
 
Covered in a large amount of cum and pussy juices, Harry’s prick is undeniably messy at this point, and that mess gets smeared across Cho’s face as Luna thoroughly enjoys debasing and humiliating the other woman for a few seconds. Eventually though, Luna jerks Cho’s head back and speaks.
 
“Open. You need to clean up the mess you made.”
 
When Cho opens her mouth, obeying the blonde immediately, Harry steps forward and places his cockhead between the voluptuous Asian woman’s lips. Reaching out, he takes hold of Cho’s hair from Luna, holding her head with both hands as he begins to saw his thick shaft in and out of her mouth, forcing it further and further past her lips with every thrust.
 
“You always were a cock-tease, Cho. Should have known that you’d find a good man and then ruin things with him. That was all you were ever good for. Put that tongue of yours to use, won’t you?”
 
Tears stream down Cho’s face at Harry’s verbal abuse, but Luna on the other hand has one of her signature smiles on her face, all bright and airy… but with a steely glint of intelligence behind it, her crystal blue eyes staring down at Cho with something perhaps approaching vindication held within them. Even as Cho cries, her tongue writhes along the underside of his cock.
 
Tilting his head back, Harry groans, enjoying the warm mouth sucking and slurping the mess off of the first half of his dick for a few moments. But in the end… there IS another half of his cock for Cho to clean. And while he could be nice and pull her off of his member so she could lick and lap to the base of it until he was sparkling… why would he do that, when he could punish her further instead.
 
“Time for the other half.”
 
And then he shoves Cho down his shaft most unceremoniously, his cock slamming into the back of her throat and then curving down into her esophagus in a MOST satisfying way. Watching Cho’s already teary eyes widen in shock, watching her pouty lips press into the base of his cock… watching her throat bulge outwards as she begins to choke on his dick meat. All of it is… just absolutely exquisite. So, Harry begins to face fuck her, right then and there. What else is he going to do after all?
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
Luna giggles beside him as he does so, her fingers still idly working away at her own cunt. Harry imagines that she’ll want him to fuck her next, unless she decides she wants to do more ‘research’ and has him cum on Marietta or Sue in order to get them down. Whatever it is, Harry will be happy to help out his friend. Luna is probably one of the few people in his life at this point that he actually respects, if he’s being honest. If you’d told him that was going to be the case back in his fifth year, when he’d barely known her, or in his fourth year, when he hadn’t known her at all… Harry would likely have laughed.
 
But times changed, and the world kept spinning, and relationships were… altered. As things currently stood, Luna was the one witch Harry knew who could withstand whatever it was about his magic that dominated and conquered every woman in his sphere of influence. That alone was worthwhile, even as Harry stared down into Cho’s chocolate-brown eyes, fucking her face with gusto.
 
The Chinese witch gags and gurgles around his cock, choking for air, but unable to find it. Her nostrils flare uselessly every time he pulls back, only for him to thrust forward again, slamming her nose into his crotch and suffocating her once more. Meanwhile, his balls, rapidly becoming covered in her drool and tears, constantly slap up against her chin.
 
Luna had cleaned her of the dirt and grime from her extended time spent face down, ass up while he fucked her other two holes, but you already couldn’t even tell that a magical cleaning had taken place, that was how wrecked Cho looked now, as Harry made use of her, as he fucked her throat with gusto, with conviction.
 
The bitch deserved it, and he imagined that Marietta and Sue both deserved it as well. If Cho had never been able to grow up, despite becoming a voluptuous MILF of a witch, then he imagined neither of the others had either. They wouldn’t be missed by a society that none of them had ever truly contributed to in any meaningful fashion. He should know, if they were important, then the trio would have come across his desk as missing ages ago, he suspected.
 
“GAGKH! GAGKH! GAGKH!”
 
Regardless, Cho’s tight, convulsing throat and her writhing tongue are eventually enough to put Harry over the edge. He sees no point in holding back at this point, not unless he wants to actually asphyxiate the bitch of a witch, and Luna probably has some further use for her beyond THIS. So, Harry cums, and his seed explodes out of Cho’s nostrils and the sides of her mouth, the ‘raging dragon’ as the muggle internet called it, if he was remembering correctly.
 
She doesn’t look like much of a raging dragon though as he pulls back, what with her eyes glazed over and her body swaying back and forth, barely balanced enough to keep from teetering backwards or forwards, side to side. His cum slops out of her mouth and onto her tits, and drips down from her clogged nostrils, even as she breathes slowly, her chest rising and falling and the air coming from her lungs somewhat raspy.
 
Harry admires his handiwork for a moment before looking to Luna with a raised, questioning eyebrow. This was, after all, HER show. Whatever happened next, he’d leave in the blonde’s capable hands.
 
-x-X-x-
 
“Thank you for your assistance, Harry. All of this data is going to help me so much with my research, I just know it.”
 
Only Luna. That’s the thought running through Harry’s head, as he stands there, resting against the back of one of the jungle trees in Luna’s greenhouse. Meanwhile, Luna herself is showing how flexible she can be, her bottom half humping and riding and gyrating around Harry’s cock, her inner walls squeezing and gripping at his length in a most delicious manner.
 
Suddenly, one of Luna’s hands snaps out, and smacks the upturned ass of her table.
 
“What did I say about staying still? Don’t move, or else I’ll have to punish you~”
 
Currently, Luna is multitasking. Not only is she fucking herself on Harry’s cock as Harry just stands there and lets himself be used like some sort of sex toy, rather than the powerful wizard he truly is, but she’s also writing out her notes from what she experienced in watching Harry and Cho go at it for hours. All of her findings are going into this leather-bound journal she has, scribbled down somewhat casually. Hell, everything about her is currently casual, so long as you ignored what was happening below the waist.
 
But of course, Luna needed a table to write on. That was where Cho came into things again. The Chinese witch had been forced up onto her hands and knees despite her exhaustion, and her slick back was now operating as a makeshift table for Luna to rest her journal on as she writes in it, all while fucking herself back onto Harry’s member. And yet, even though he can feel her cunt walls contracting around his cock, the upper half of her body shows not a hint of it. She’s barely even phased as she continues to write in her journal, now that Cho is once again remaining as still as she possibly can be.
 
Of course, it’s only a matter of time until the ‘legs’ of Luna’s makeshift ‘table’ collapse out from under it. Even now, even trying to keep still, Harry can see Cho trembling. Her arms are shaky at best, and eventually, she’ll fall flat on her face again. But Harry isn’t too worried about that. He knows Luna well, and knows that she’ll be ready for it when it happens.
 
Not that that will stop the blonde from punishing the other witch. Harry imagines that he’ll factor into that punishment in some way as well. Poor, poor Cho… set up for failure and she couldn’t do anything about it. Grinning, Harry just leans back and relaxes, letting Luna continue to do all the work even as she absentmindedly wrote down her findings into her journal, magical pen darting across the page again and again. This… celebration had turned out spectacular so far. He could hardly wait to see how the blonde would surprise him next.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories! I'm known as 'Cambrian' on those websites.

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

9