Chapter 37: Septima Vector Pt. 1
282 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As cliché as it is, the night is dark and stormy, as Septima Vector hurriedly makes her way down the corridor, deep in the bowels of Hogwarts. The Scotland-based Castle is otherwise empty at the moment thanks to it being summer time, all of the students away until the next school year starts. Good riddance, truth be told.
 
With flowing, wavy brown locks and a beautiful face with ruby red lips and stormy grey eyes, Septima Vector was quite a looker, despite her age. But then, in all fairness, she was a witch. Magic was a helluva thing, and so long as one kept up with it, so long as one took care of themselves, both magically and physically, then they could maintain the appearance of youth and vigor for quite a lot long then those poor muggles could.
 
To be fair, Septima didn’t necessarily mind teaching. She was the Arithmancy Professor at Hogwarts after all, so it would be rather bad if she weren’t the kind of woman who enjoyed molding and shaping the next generation of witches and wizards. All the same, teaching was only a secondary passion for the still-gorgeous witch. On top of being Hogwarts’ Arithmancy Professor, she was also England’s Foremost Arithmancer altogether.
 
Arithmancy, the study of magical properties in numbers and numerology… which included the ability to predict the future using statistics and numerical data. Numerical data that Septima had been pouring over for months now, even before the school year had ended and the students had all gone home. In truth, that more than anything was why she was glad they were gone for the summer… it finally gave her time to actually look in to what she’d gotten an inkling of, all those months back.
 
Now, in all fairness, predicting the future had always been a rather murky practice, regardless of your methods. From Arithmancy to Divination to Astronomy, all had their own methods by which they ‘read’ future events and portents. All of them could prove to be wrong. This, in Septima’s humble opinion, was actually a good thing.
 
Perhaps that sounded strange coming from an Arithmancer as accomplished as her, but Septima had always had a steady mind, a calculating mind… even a rational mind. That was something that was in TRULY short supply among the witches and wizards of the magical world. She’d always prided herself on being able to see underneath the underneath, on being able to think outside the box, as it were.
 
As such, Septima had long since realized that for any of their methods of predicting the future to be one hundred percent accurate, the concept of Free Will and Free Agency would have to wholly cease to exist. It was really as simple as that. Predicting the Future, or more accurately predicting the paths that the Future could take was all well and good… but the reason that no prediction was every fully accurate was because everyone had Free Will. Everyone had the ability to make their own choices.
 
Magic could get in the way of that sometimes, to be fair. The Imperius Curse, and several other ways of robbing others of their Free Will besides… but at the same time, those methods of Mind Control were in fact their own expressions of Free Will… not the Free Will of their victims, but the Free Will of their casters, to impose their own beliefs and desires upon another human being.
 
Likewise, there was the matter of prophecy. For instance, that prophecy that Harry Potter, the Man-Who-Won, had been involved in with the last Dark Lord. The thing about prophecy was, there were hundreds of them being made all the time. The ones deemed ‘most accurate’ were the ones kept in the Ministry of Magic’s Hall of Prophecies. But ‘most accurate’ was just another way of saying ‘most likely to come true’. And at the end of the day, a prophecy was only fulfilled… if its subjects went out of their way to fulfill it.
 
Septima might not know ALL the details of what went on between Voldemort and the Potters on that Halloween Night that was decades past by this point, but a calm and rational mind such as hers said that it was Voldemort himself who had led to his own downfall. He’d taken the prophecy and ran with it, going out of his way to hunt down the Potters and kill their baby boy before he could become a threat. In doing so, the Dark Lord had likely created his own end, likely through some ritual Lily Potter had pulled off.
 
Lily Evans Potter had been one of Septima’s best students, to be sure. She’d been one of the best witches that Hogwarts had ever had the pleasure of seeing walk through its walls. In the end, Septima had never put much stock in the idea that a one year old wizard had killed Voldemort, no matter how magically strong and gifted Harry Potter had proven to be as he’d grown up.
 
Yes, Harry had truly earned his title of Man-Who-Won after defeating the Dark Lord the second time, but that first time… Septima fully believed that was all Lily. It was simply too bad that Lily hadn’t survived, that the brilliant red head had had to die to save her son.
 
All of this was to say, telling the future was sometimes inaccurate, and the only prophecies ever fulfilled were usually fulfilled because someone wanted them to be and ended up forcing them into completion. That said, when it came to her field in particular, that of Arithmancy, there was still ways to see what sort of general type of future one could expect. Percentages and the like, as to whether the things coming up would be bad or good, whether people would make the right choices or the wrong, based on the math provided by the data of all of their choices up to this point.
 
It was those predictions of the future that had Septima worried, that had her racing through the corridors of Hogwarts on this dark and stormy night, that had her making her way to see one of her colleagues, worried as she was about… well, about the ill news that the numbers and signs she put only some faith in were showing her. As much of a rational and logical mind as Septima Vector was, the beautiful brunette was only human, in the end. She could still worry and fret.
 
As she approaches the office of Hogwarts’ Divination Professor, she can hear a heated argument, though the words are indistinct through the castle’s thick stone walls and the equally thick wooden door that serves at the gateway to said office. Pressing her lips firmly together, Septima doesn’t bother trying to listen in… she simply knocks and waits. The argument simmer downs at her loud knocking, and a moment later the door opens to reveal Professor Trelawney. But she’s not alone, something Septima had caught on to. Still, the Arithmancy Professor is surprised to see Trelawney’s would-be counterpart, the centaur Firenze, also standing in the office.
 
They both look surprised to see her, and for a moment all three just stare at each other, before Septima remembers herself and coughs delicately, a light flush spreading across her cheeks.
 
“May I come in?”
 
Blinking, Trelawney rears back and then nods rapidly, stepping away from the open door.
 
“Ah, yes, yes, I suppose. My privacy has already been intruded upon tonight as is, you can’t make things worse, I imagine.”
 
Septima winces at that, even as Firenze scoffs. But the centaur doesn’t say anything, merely crossing his arms over his chest and staring at her, waiting for her to speak her piece and leave so that he could get back to whatever it was he’d been arguing with Trelawney over. Clearing her throat, Septima decides to ignore the centaur for the time being. It’s not that she’s racist or anything, really, a lot of her friends are non-human (though not a single one is a centaur). It’s just that she came here to talk to Trelawney, not to Firenze. So that’s who she focuses on.
 
“I was hoping to inquire what sort of things you might have seen lately in your crystal ball or your tea leaves, Sybil. It’s just that… well, as you well know, the field of Arithmancy has some skill at discerning the future itself.”
 
Trelawney scoffs at that, and Firenze snorts from off to the side. The human Divination Professor of Hogwarts looks down her nose at Septima quite deliberately, even as she peers at her through those thick glasses that Trelawney always wears.
 
“Hmm, yes I suppose there’s some power in numbers. But it’s a poor witch’s game of discovering what lies ahead. Otherwise, Divination would not be needed, now would it? If Arithmancy could tell us of all that was to come, what use would my magic be, hm?”
 
Septima valiantly resists the urge to roll her eyes, having no desire to be drawn into a pissing contest with the would-be Seer. Dumbledore himself had hired Trelawney all those years ago, and it was because he’d done so, and even gone out of his way to reinstate the woman after Dolores Umbridge’s tenure, that Minerva kept her on even now, Septima was fairly certain. Honestly, after having taught alongside the Divination Professor for decades, having fielded so many questions from quite intelligent young minds about Trelawney’s methods… Septima didn’t think much of the woman.
 
All the same, she was after a second opinion, so she didn’t exactly come right out and SAY any of that. Instead, Septima offers a small smile and a bow of her head, acknowledging Trelawney’s words, even if she doesn’t agree with them in truth.
 
“As you say, Sybil. Which is why I’ve come to you. The numbers and signs… everything is pointing to something bad coming this way. Ill news seems to be the theme of the last several months, and I truly cannot discern the source of this negativity in the data or the magic. I’m worried, I’ll admit. Perhaps another Dark Lord is on the rise? Have you seen or heard anything?”
 
As Septima has spoken her concerns, she hasn’t missed the way in which her academic counterpart has glanced over at her would-be colleague, the centaur standing quietly off to the side. By the time Septima is done speaking, Trelawney is scowling. But it’s not she who speaks up, it’s Firenze, the centaur stepping forward, his arms still crossed over his chest.
 
“It is as I said, Sybil. Mars has been bright for months now. The stars speak of great evil on the rise. The threat is real, no matter what you think.”
 
Trelawney grits her teeth, even as Septima belatedly realizes she’s managed to hit upon exactly what the two Divination Specialists were arguing about upon arrival. As her fellow human begins to argue with the centaur about the efficacy of different subtypes of Divination, Septima can already feel a headache beginning to come on. In the end, she really doesn’t want to be here for this argument, and it seems that now that she’s said her piece, neither of the other two in the room care about her presence as it pertains to holding their silence or not.
 
In the end, she’s gotten her answer, even if it’s come from an unlikely source. Though, in hindsight, given her view of Trelawney’s skills or lack thereof, perhaps she should have expected that Firenze would be the more helpful of the two. Perhaps she should have thought to speak with him in the first place. Perhaps she was just a little racist after all.
 
Wincing as Trelawney’s voice reaches a new octave and Firenze raises his own volume to match her, seeming perfectly content to get into another shouting match with the Divination Professor, Septima squirms a little bit, feeling utterly caught in the middle of their little spat and feud. Honestly, with the way the two bickered, she’d think them some sort of old married couple… though that brought rather embarrassing mental images of Firenze and Trelawney being intimate together to Septima’s mind, and the Arithmancy Professor has to hurry to scrub the images from her brain, wishing no more than to obliviate the last few minutes of her memory so that she never had the thought in the first place.
 
But alas, that’s not an option… and neither is leaving, as much as she’d like to. Septima can tell that the moment she tries to depart, she’s going to draw their attention back to her, and that likely won’t be a good thing. Instead, all she can do is bear with it and interject here and there with a question that only a complete novice in Divination would have to ask. Luckily for her, both Trelawney and Firenze think quite highly of themselves. They’re always eager to showcase their knowledge, though more often than not their quite vague about it.
 
Also, more often than not, their answers contradict each other, which starts off a whole new round of arguing and bickering. Still, as the night wanes on, Septima does learn at least a little bit. Mostly from Firenze, about what he’s been seeing in the stars. The general consensus is apparently nothing good, and while Trelawney begs to differ, that lines up with what Septima has been seeing as well. In the end, the brunette knows exactly what she needs. She’s had her second opinion… now she needs a third opinion.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Later that night, having finally managed to get away from the two bickering Divination Specialists, Septima finds herself once again hurrying down a corridor, making the rather arduous trip to Aurora Sinistra’s Tower in order to try and confirm Firenze’s findings. She hadn’t gone there first because of the storm going on overhead, but shortly after leaving Trelawney’s office she’d looked out one of Hogwarts’ tall glass windows to discover that the rain had stopped and the storm had passed, the clouds moving along sometime in the hours she’d spent listening to Trelawney and Firenze argue.
 
With such a clear starry night sky, Septima hoped that Aurora would be able to take a look for her, and that the Astronomy Professor might be able to fill in some of the blanks that her own research as well as her talk with their Divination colleagues had left behind. Of course, ever since Umbridge’s rampage decades prior, Sybil has been on the ground floor to better accommodate her fellow Divination Specialist, given how hard is it for a centaur to go upstairs.
 
This is why Septima had gone to Trelawney first, truth be told. As much as she’s much closer to Aurora then Sybil emotionally, physically… the Astronomy Professor’s tower is always a chore to climb, even if magic has kept Septima’s body spry and young despite her growing years. Regardless, needs must, and soon enough the Arithmancy Expert finds herself knocking on her friend’s door as well, waiting patiently for Aurora to answer it.
 
When she does, Septima immediately blushes as she’s greeted by a scantily clad Sinistra, the Astronomy Professor dressed in nothing but an opened silk night gown, baring her smooth dark skin, her tight tummy, and her pussy lips. Given how close they are, Septima is well aware of Aurora’s… ‘predilection’ for the stars. Yes, Aurora Sinistra was quite literally hot and horny for Astronomy, as ridiculous as that might have seemed to a normal person. Septima had had decades to get used to it though, and as far as flaws go, well, it really wasn’t that bad.
 
Blushing heavily and stammering at an apology, thinking she’s interrupted her friend, Septima is left surprised when Aurora merely smiles and steps back before she can turn and flee.
 
“It’s alright, Septima. Please, come inside.”
 
This was… unusual, to say the least. As much as Septima knew about Aurora’s lustful attitude when it came to astronomy, the way she was just gazing upon Septima so lustfully while making absolutely no moves to cover herself up was… unnerving. Still, Septima had come here for a reason, hadn’t she? Biting her lower lip, the brunette nods her head, even as she steps past her colleague, into Aurora’s tower. The Astronomy Professor closes the door behind her, all while Septima can feel Aurora’s eyes on her back, a burning sensation of being studied like she’s… like she’s a piece of meat.
 
But that’s not all. Septima finds herself gaping in shock at the state of the chamber beyond, a chamber she’d been in many, many times over the last few decades, so many times that she’d lost count. In all the time that she and Aurora had been Professors here at Hogwarts, the latter woman’s tower had not ever changed overly much.
 
Oh sure, Aurora might get a new piece of equipment here and there, or she might be prone to rearranging all of her belongings just in order to get a telescope through a particular piece of wall to give herself a better view of the stars… but in all that time, the room, no matter what configuration it was in, was filled with telescopic devices and astronomic models and other things that pertained to the art of Astronomy. That was Aurora’s passion after all… though the key word there might just end up being ‘was’, given what Septima is seeing now.
 
Because all of those telescopic devices and astronomic models that Septima had been expecting… are nowhere to be seen. In their place were straps and whips and furniture worthy of the most depraved and debauched BDSM dungeon. From X-frames to chains to stockades. From armbinders to ball gags to cuffs and the like. From flogs to clamps to paddles… it’s all just too much.
 
Before Septima can even fully begin to process what she’s seeing, before she can even so much as whirl around to confront Aurora on whatever the hell is happening here… a droplet of liquid strikes her brow from above. Blinking dumbly, for a moment thinking that she’s somehow been rained upon before remembering that the storm ended and more than that, she’s still inside, Septima reaches up and wipes her brow, looking at the clear liquid on her fingers in confusion.
 
Then, she slowly lifts her head, looking up to see what’s above her. Or rather, as she discovers, WHO is above her. Hanging from the ceiling above, attached spread-eagle to an X-frame, is Bathsheda Babbling. Her disheveled colleague, Hogwarts’ Ancient Runes Professor, has magical runes glowing across her entire naked body.
 
Stumbling backwards in horror, Septima ends up in Aurora’s waiting arms, her body momentarily frozen in terror as the dark-skinned, nearly naked witch slides a hand up under Septima’s shirt, groping and squeezing at a tit while murmuring gentle reassurances in her friend’s ear.
 
“It’s going to be alright, Septima. Join us. Have some fun for once…”
 
Far too late, Septima realizes that both the groping and the words, along with the way Aurora nibbles at the side of her neck, at her sensitive flesh… it’s all a distraction. By the time she recognizes this, the other witch has finished drawing a rune on the back of Septima’s neck with her free hand, the misdirection working perfectly.
 
Septima feels a sudden pulse come down her spine as her body’s sensitivity is increased what seems like ten fold at least. She feels her bra scrape uncomfortably against her suddenly engorged nipples, and worse still she whimpers as her panties rub against her clit. With a savage strength that she’s never seen her friend perform before, Aurora reaches down and rips Septima’s buttoned shirt apart, revealing the creamy skin underneath and causing a gasp and whimper to emit from the beleaguered brunette witch’s throat.
 
At the same time however, the sudden shock of cold air against her nipples and front is enough to send a jolt through Septima’s system, giving her back control of her senses for a moment. The Arithmancy Specialist’s logical and rational mind reasserts itself, if only for a second, and in that second Septima manages to push her colleague off of her and rush for the exit to Aurora’s tower.
 
Luckily for her, Sinistra hadn’t locked the door when she’d closed it behind them. Even luckier however, was the eventual realization that for whatever reason, Aurora wasn’t actually giving chase. Septima doesn’t know why, and she doesn’t want to think about the reasons that the dark-skinned witch might see no point in chasing after her… at the moment, all she can think about is getting somewhere private, because every single movement she makes causes the fire being lit across her entire body to grow worse and worse. Her erogenous zones are more than inflamed, but even the rest of her is also incredibly sensitive right now thanks to whatever Aurora had done to her.
 
Biting her lower lip, Septima hurries through the castle, barely managing to floo back to her summer home. By the time she manages to do so, she can’t get more than a step out of her roaring green fireplace before she falls to her knees, the green flames extinguishing moments later and going back to a burning orange as the floo connection ends.
 
Unable to help herself, her hands ignoring all mental commands, the witch is completely beholden to her body’s desires as her unconscious mind seeks release. Her robes are soon ripped away and she remains there, kneeling in front of the fireplace, her hands pistoning in and out of first her cunt and then both her cunt and asshole as she tries to find an end to the burning arousal suffusing every part of her being.
 
Septima’s wanton moans fill the sanctity of her own abode, the Arithmancy Professor finally giving in to the lust that Aurora had forced upon her as she shudders and shakes. In her orgasmic haze, cumming again and again around her digits as she fingerbangs both her cunt and her ass, Septima doesn’t even notice as the fireplace behind her turns a bright green once more, someone somehow dialing into her private floo when no one save for certain authorities should have the ability to do so.
 
Nor does she really notice the massive solitary cock that sticks through the roaring green flame. Her humping hips don’t even hesitate for a moment as the cock pushes forward and begins hot-dogging her ass. Septima just assumes it to be a hallucinatory affect, a fantasy she’s having regarding being fucked. Her fingers just aren’t doing it for her, even though she’s cumming over and over again, even though she’s orgasming and orgasming and orgasming.
 
It’s just not enough, she needs a phallus, she needs a man… or rather, she simply needs the cock that a man would bring with him. It takes time, but eventually the massive member sticking out of the fireplace manages to find a hole… namely, Septima’s cunt. The gorgeous brunette bombshell of a witch can only make a small ‘o’ with her ruby red lips as her stormy grey eyes go wide from the sudden penetration.
 
Still, even now she doesn’t quite understand what’s happening, her mind already coated in a haze of lust and arousal, her thoughts flitting from one thing to the next as she loses all semblance of self-control. The logical and rational thinking that Aurora has always prided herself in is completely set aside by this point. She could barely breathe, let alone think straight as the tidal wave of unnatural pleasure coursed through her, crashing over her mind like overwhelming waves again and again and again.

All that mattered now was the pleasure, the release. Bouncing back against the cock poking through green flames unthinkingly, Septima’s eyes roll back in her head as she gyrates her hips quite lewdly, easily matching it’s tempo as the massive phallus thrusts into her again and again. Her fingers are now trapped against her clit, but that’s alright because she’s desperately frigging herself off, even as her cunt is savagely reshaped, transformed into a perfect sheathe for this meaty sword that’s spearing into her over and over.
 
It feels endless. It feels like she’ll never ever be able to satisfy the craving that rests deep within her heart. As many times as she cums, even as she orgasms around the cock now plunging in and out of her depths, it’s still not enough. Something isn’t right, she’s missing some key ingredient to make the release special. It’s a strange sort of edging, to be sure.
 
She’s not being stopped from cumming, in fact she’s never climaxed this much in her life. Instead, it’s as if these orgasms, which would have been spectacular under normal circumstances… just aren’t enough for her anymore. Certainly, it’s not enough for whatever magic Aurora has forced upon her.
 
Finally, though… finally it happens. Septima is brought to a truly mind-melting orgasm, and while she’s been climaxing nonstop up until this point, none of those releases, none of those orgasms could even hold a candle to what she was experiencing now. Her eyes fully roll back in her skull, her tongue sticks straight out of her mouth. The reason for why this happens is simple… the cock that’s been rearranging her insides up to this point, reshaping her hole and ruining her for all other cocks… has finally began to cum.
 
As her inner walls and womb are painted white with seed, every nerve in her pussy explodes in pleasure. Septima loses not just all semblance of control, but every bit of her faculties, passing out right there on the spot from the explosive orgasm that finally, FINALLY satisfies the burning craving that’s overcome her.
 
Her limp body slides forward off of the meat rod buried in her cunt, and the giant dick that she’s just ravaged herself upon retreats back into the fire, leaving Septima lying in a steadily growing pool of cum, completely unconscious and insensate to the world as the green flames once more cease and are replaced by the normal orange and red of the fireplace.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Awakening some time later, Septima immediately tries to get up, only to whimper and groan as her entire lower body refuses to respond in anything resembling a timely fashion. Her hips and her pussy are both painfully sore as the brunette bombshell of a Hogwarts Professor slowly drags herself off of the floor. As she rises to her feet, dressed in little more than the tatters of clothing that remained after she finished with Aurora started and tore the rest of her garments off in a piqued fit, Septima looks down at her cum-stained hands… and bites her lower lip in worry.
 
Even now, even with her mental faculties returned to her, at least at the moment… she can already feel that horrid sensitivity from before coming back like a bad echo. She’s a smart woman, a brilliant witch… she knows that whatever Aurora did to her, it’s not been dispelled in the least by the mind-blowing pleasure she’d experienced before passing out face down in her own home.
 
Unable to resist, the Arithmancy Professor slowly brings up one of her palms and tentatively takes a lick at the cum there. Before she knows what’s happening, her hands are licked clean as her body shudders and shivers in delight from the taste. Jerking her hands back down to her sides, as if to toss them away from her despite the fact that she can’t, Septima bites her lower lip.
 
She would… she would confront Aurora on the morrow and force her fellow Professor to reverse whatever curse the dark-skinned witch put on her. Likewise, she would force Aurora to release Bathsheda from the ceiling, under threat of going to McGonagall about whatever it was the Astronomy Professor was up to.
 
Only their close, decades long friendship kept Septima from going straight to the Headmistress right off the bat. Or so she told herself. She would give Sinistra one chance to explain, one chance to fix this and apologize. Though, even if Aurora took the opportunity to do so, Septima wasn’t sure their friendship would ever recover from this… whatever the hell this even was.
 
For now though, until such time as she could confront Aurora and get whatever the hell had been done to her reversed, she had a mess to clean up, didn’t she? A whimper leaves Septima’s lips as she looks down at the puddle of cum on the floor in front of her fireplace. It was a hazard, obviously, and yes, she did need to clean it up… but her first thought had been to use her wand to vanish the mess.
 
However, the longer that she stares down at the pool of cum, the more Septima finds herself rejecting that idea. After all… she would need to stave off the symptoms of whatever it was Aurora had done to her. That heat that had so quickly overwhelmed her, it was currently satiated… but she could already feel it growing within her once again.
 
There was no denying it, Septima was going to end up a pleasure-craving lunatic, if she didn’t find some way to stave off the symptoms of the curse. Slowly, the Arithmancy Professor drops down to her knees. Slowly, she lowers her face until it’s mere inches away from the surface of the cum puddle that’d formed beneath her while she was passed out.
 
Knowing this was inside of her body greatly disturbs her, but there’s nothing to be done. Nothing to be done… but what must be done in order to hold her needs at bay long enough to fix things. Her tongue darts out before she can really think better of this, and a moment later the sounds of slurping and wanton moaning fill Septima Vector’s home once more as the Astronomy Professor wholly gives in to her urges.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories! I'm known as 'Cambrian' on those websites.

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

5