Chapter 50: Alcina Dimitrescu
250 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Very rarely had the Countess been so incensed. She didn’t CARE that he was a Wizard Lord. Alcina Dimitrescu had not lived as long as she had by accepting such humiliation from strangers. And this… this was more than just simple humiliation, more than some minor embarrassment. She could not forgive this. Treating her daughters in such a crass, lewd manner… it was unforgiveable!
 
After finishing up her conversation with Mother Miranda, the Lady of the Castle had gone on the prowl. The Wizard Lord might be obfuscating his presence using his magic, but she would hunt him down all the same! All she needed to consider is exactly where he would be… but then, it was obvious, wasn’t it? One might assume he would be in the library… but the Countess knew better!
 
A lecherous, thieving, backstabbing lout such as him… he would be in her chambers, no doubt rifling through her underthings like the perverted fool he was! With long, purposeful strides, the giantess of a Countess makes her way through her Castle, all the way to the wing in which her quarters can be found. Her daughters’ rooms are all nearby, of course… this wing of the Castle is the ‘inhabited’ one.
 
Despite being vampiric in nature, they still had the ability to sleep. They didn’t need nearly as much of it as your average human, but it was nevertheless quite pleasurable, to rest and turn one’s mind off for several hours. And so yes, despite being inhuman monsters, they all had their rooms, they all had beds. And of course, they all had wardrobes…
 
“Ah-ha! Lord Potter!”
 
That’s where she finds him. Skulking about outside of her bedchamber, invisible to her eyes… but she can see the rugs beneath his feet shifting with his steps. With a victorious howl, the Countess surges forward and backhands the air itself… but it’s not the air, for she feels a distinct impact. Not as meaty as she would have preferred… no, the Wizard Lord is unfortunately smarter than that.
 
On top of making himself invisible to most of her senses, he had also put up a magical shield. As such, when Alcina hits him, while it does send him flying, it doesn’t do nearly the amount of damage she wants it to. Lord Potter is thrown through the doors into her actual bedroom proper, tumbling and going head over heels… his wand torn from his grip and sent scattering under a nearby piece of furniture.
 
Sensing weakness, Alcina’s nostrils flare, her eyes widen in anticipation and delight, and her lips pull back into a tooth-baring rictus of a grin as she stalks forward. She flexes one of her hands and brings out her claws, massive things as long as sword, glinting in the dim light of her bedchamber. She had told Mother Miranda she would handle it herself, hadn’t she? And here she was… about to handle Lord Potter in a most permanent fashion.
 
He's still recovering as she moves upon him, rearing back her hand and preparing to rake it down through his pathetic skull and body, intent on rending him into multiple cutlets with the incredibly sharp claws upon her fingers. She’s cut through bone before, and she’ll do it again here in just a moment-!
 
“No, Mother! You mustn’t!”
 
Alcina’s eyes widen further, this time in surprise rather than anticipation, as her arm is suddenly grabbed, kept from coming down. As her momentum is arrested and she finds herself temporarily restrained, the Countess Dimitrescu looks back to find, to her shock, Bela Dimitrescu holding onto her and shaking her head vehemently.
 
Her most calm and level-headed daughter is acting insane! This is beyond what Alcina believed the Wizard Lord had done to them!
 
“She’s right! You can’t harm our Master! You just can’t!”
 
Cassandra grabs onto her next, yanking her other arm back, holding it tightly in a bear hug. What in the hell was happening here?!
 
“Girls! Release me this instant! What do you think you’re doing?!”
 
With an unintelligible shriek, Daniela also enters the fray. The most unstable and altogether reckless of her daughters lands on Alcina’s back, clinging to her like a spider monkey, holding Alcina’s head and even trying to lock down her neck in an armbar. The girl is out of control! They all are!
 
Now, to be fair, the Countess was stronger than her daughters. She could have broken free in an instant… but not without harming any or all of them greatly. She could have shredded right through their bodies and regained her mobility, but for all that she is an inhuman vampiric monster… Countess Alcina Dimitrescu is a mother as well. She loves her daughters, and she is ill-inclined to treat shredding her way through them as her first option in regaining her freedom.
 
And so her struggles are somewhat muted as she tries to reason with them instead of just breaking free at their expense. In that time, the Wizard Lord gets to his feet almost casually, as though he was never in danger in the first place.
 
“Accio wand.”
 
As his wand snaps to his waiting hand, out from the dresser it’d rolled under, the Countess’ eyes widen even further. HAD he ever been in danger? Or had she walked right into his trap?
 
“Good job, girls. Prepare your Mother for me, if you please.”
 
“You- GAH!”
 
The Lady of the Castle stares down in shock, seeing that Bela has… has sunk a hook into her wrist, piercing all the way through and out the other side. Before she can fully register the pain, Cassandra repeats the maneuver on the other side. The hooks are attached to chains that dangle from the ceiling… a set of torture devices that Alcina used at times when she was, mm, playing with her food. Her daughters knew about them of course, there were multiple sets throughout the Castle, and sometimes she let her daughters join her in the fun.
 
But this? Using her own hooks on her?! This was beyond unconscionable! She would-!
 
“Petrificus Totalus.”
 
All of the sudden, Alcina’s body is locked up, unable to move as her arms are yanked up over her head, her daughters tugging the chains through their loops on the ceiling until she’s… not quite suspended in the air, because her size makes it impossible, but she IS decidedly stretched out, her arms high above her head and even her heels leaving the ground as the giantess of a vampire scowls mightily. Unfortunately, that’s all she can do. She can’t even talk anymore, reduced instead to muffled angry noises through frozen lips.
 
“MMMPH! MMMMMMPH!”
 
Harry Potter just smiles at her, shaking his head with a sigh as he steps forward. Rolling his wand in his palm, he looks at her in amusement, his emerald eyes glittering and damn near glowing in the bedroom’s dim light.
 
“You know, I had every intention of being a perfectly reasonable, perfectly honorable guest. But then your daughters came to me one by one and revealed their true colors. And now you’ve done the same, Countess. I was not the one to first betray guest right here. But then… I suppose I should expect nothing less from monsters such as yourselves, should I?”
 
Alcina snarls through her clamped shut lips. The Wizard Lord’s petrification charm is all encompassing. She can’t do anything but twitch and tremble, she can’t even squirm in her current imprisoned state. All she can do is dangle there, standing on her own two feet at least, but not in an enviable position by any stretch of the imagination.
 
With her utterly immobilized by magic, and properly… hooked by the chains that have her stretched from ceiling to the floor, her daughters pull away from her, moving over to Harry where they happily drop to their knees, hugging his legs and running their hands up and down his body. He smiles at her as she watches this angrily and keeps smiling even as Daniela in particular drops down facing his crotch and pulls out his cock.
 
Alcina can’t quite see it, petrified as she is. She’s unable to tilt her head down to be able to look past her youngest daughter’s bobbing head. But she can certainly hear the noises as Daniela gurgles and face fucks herself upon Lord Potter’s cock. Such shameful, horrendous behavior… she will not let this continue! She WILL break free!
 
Looking at her in amusement, Harry tilts his head to the side as he enjoys her daughters’ altogether eager intentions.
 
“I’m sure you’re wondering exactly what I did to your daughters to make them act this way.”
 
She would scoff at that, if she could. Obviously, he’d used magic of some sort to ensorcel them. How that was possible when she was fairly certain they should all be tougher than some two-bit wizard, Alcina didn’t know. But then, she’d given her daughters the warning to stay away from the Wizard Lord for a REASON. That they hadn’t listened to her… well, that demanded punishment. But she could focus on teaching them all a lesson AFTER she broke free of Lord Potter’s magic and forced him to submit!
 
“Let me show you.”
 
Wait, what? Alcina twitches as much as the petrification charm allows as Harry leans forward, one hand pressing into the back of Daniela’s head and forcing her all the way down his cock, while his other hand holds his wand aloft and brings it all the way up to Alcina’s brow. Given the difference in their heights, Harry actually has to go up on his tip toes to make it happen, practically using her poor, ensorcelled daughter like a stepstool. In doing so, Alcina has several long, trepidatious moments as the wand gets closer and closer, but unfortunately no matter how hard she fights, she cannot break free of his magic.
 
Finally, the tip of his wand makes contact with her forehead, and the Wizard Lord intones a single word.
 
“Legilimens.”
 
Immediately, the Countess feels it. The pull of magic upon her mind. But just because she’s physically frozen in place, does NOT mean that she’s entirely helpless. The instant she feels the attack on her mind, Alcina shuts things down. She slams her Willpower upon the mental probe that Lord Potter is sending at her, and growls through tightly shut lips as she fights his attempt at ensorcelling HER with every fiber of her being.
 
She knows it’s working as he grimaces, his emerald eyes filling with pain. He winces, and it’s obvious she’s getting to him, so she redoubles her efforts! She’ll turn his own magic against him! She’ll trap his mind in hers and torture him until he breaks, until he can hold onto this petrification no further! She’ll free her daughters from his grasp too, and-!
 
Before any of that can happen, Harry pulls his wand back, breaking the connection. His hand comes off of Daniela’s head to massage his brow, and it’s obvious she’d given him a headache… but alas, nothing more than that unfortunately. There’s not even any blood from his nose, to signify some sort of victory. Alcina is still trapped… but at least her mind remains her own.
 
“Heh. Stubborn bitch, aren’t you? Guess we’ll have to do this the old fashioned way then.”
 
Alcina’s smug superiority lasts until the Wizard Lord lifts his wand again, and almost contemptuously slashes it through the air, across the space between him and her body. Stifled grunts leave the vampiric Countess’ lips as she feels the magic slashing into her flesh. It doesn’t have much effect on her body, to be fair. Minimal at best, given just how fast she heals. But then, that’s not the point. He’s not trying to hurt her… he’s once again working to humiliate her.
 
Her clothes bear the true brunt of the damage, having none of the regeneration that her actual body does. As he slashes back and forth, her dress falls away from her body, exposing more and more of the pale giantess’ naked flesh. The undergarments she wears beneath said white dress, from her bra to her panties to her garter belt and stockings… they don’t last long either, once they’re exposed.
 
In the span of minutes, all while enjoying her devoted daughter’s fervent worship of his cock, Harry Potter strips her naked, reducing Alcina Dimitrescu to her base form. Her clothing is reduced to strips of cloth in a circle around her frozen figure, tattered remnants all that remain, some of it splattered by her blood from the depth of some of the cuts.
 
Of course, any such deeper slashes are healed up by the time Harry is done, pulling his wand back and watching her pale flesh become blemish free once more as the Countess regenerates from the minor injuries. Such things weren’t nearly enough to permanently damage her…
 
“There, that’s a good start. You look so much better, once you’re not putting on airs.”
 
Alcina’s eyes widen in disbelief at that. Her?! Putting on airs?! SHE WAS THE LADY OF CASTLE DIMITRESCU! If anyone was putting on airs here, it was HIM! But of course, she can’t actually say any of that at the moment. Instead, all she can do is make angry muffled noises through her still frozen lips.
 
“MMMPH! NNNNGH!”
 
Eyes twinkling, the Wizard Lord just chuckles.
 
“Oh? Don’t like that? Well, maybe if you weren’t such a bitch… maybe if you were more pliable, like your darling daughters here.”
 
He punctuates his statement by placing his hand back on the back of Daniela’s head and forcing her into his crotch as he clearly begins to cum. Daniela lets out a muffled moan and swallows his entire load, not hesitating to worship her new Master’s cock. Alcina feels a moment of despair at the sight… and also a strange pang, as though she wouldn’t mind being in Daniela’s place.
 
That is NOT true, however! She would never debase herself by getting on her hands and knees and worshipping a man’s cock! Especially not a lesser man, which of course, was ALL men to one such as her!
 
And Daniela doesn’t even pull away once Harry lets go of her head, either. She keeps sucking, keeps slurping, acting the part of the perfect cum guzzler and cock sleeve… until her older sisters decide she’s being far too greedy. The exchange happens too fast for Alcina to follow, frozen as she is in place. She still doesn’t get a good look at the Wizard Lord’s phallus, as they transition from Daniela sucking his cock, to now Bela being the one bobbing up and down his member.
 
As Harry enjoys her daughters’ submissive and worshipful efforts, he hums in consideration, just staring at her for a moment before shrugging and raising his wand again.
 
“Let’s see if we can’t… loosen you up now that you’re laid bare for us.”
 
A long, nasty-looking whip unfurls from the end of the Wizard Lord’s wand, and just as Alcina is registering it, he flicks his wrist, bringing it down upon her body with the distinct sound of a whip cracking through air. And it’s very much real too, as she cries out involuntarily in pain from the lash it leaves upon her naked front.
 
“MMMPH!!!”
 
On his next, she’s able to control herself better… but he doesn’t stop there. No, he keeps going, all too content to use her daughter’s mouth, even as he toys with her body, even as he tortures her to his heart’s content. Depraved, debauched, and degrading… that’s what this entire experience is. It’s utterly shameful, and the Countess hates every moment of it.
 
… So then, why is she becoming aroused? It shouldn’t be possible, given her level of self-control. She is beyond such petty biological needs, even more so than her daughters, who clearly fell under the perverted Wizard Lord’s sway. She’d even resisted his mind probe! She was trapped, but in complete control of herself… and yet, the more he whips her, the more her nipples harden and stand on end. The more her slit slickens down between her thighs.
 
Her petrified body only moves with the impact of the whip, her breasts only bouncing when struck, her hips shaking and her thighs jiggling. The whip cracks out again and again, causing certain portions of her giant feminine form to move like water all over the place. Meanwhile, her core remains frozen, stretched out with her arms over her head, hooks still through her wrists, chains still pulling her up towards the ceiling.
 
There’s nothing arousing or pleasurable about any of this… so then why is she reluctantly feeling more and more of each? It shouldn’t be possible for her own body to betray her like this.
 
And all the while, her daughters take turns sucking his cock. When Bela eventually extracts her own load, it becomes Cassandra’s turn. But once again, the transition is too fast and Alcina’s body too frozen for her to see anything before the last of her three daughters has buried her face in Harry’s crotch and begin deep throating his cock with wild and reckless abandon.
 
Her daughters have been turned into such bad… bad girls by this evil, vile Wizard Lord. She’ll have to, nngh, p-punish them all most severely, once she gets free of this. But, a-ah, not nearly as much as she plans to punish Lord Potter himself. She won’t kill him, she’s decided. No, she’ll let him live… as a f-footstool! He will serve under her, and pay her back for every, nngh, i-indignity he’s forced upon her so far!
 
As her thoughts grow more feverish and more aroused, she doesn’t even notice it building. Until finally, Harry brings his conjured whip up in an underhand swing… and the tip lands RIGHT upon her slit, slicing up through her pussy lips. The damage it does is agonizing but over quickly, her cunt regenerating and healing rapidly from the minor flaying the whip performs on it. But the pleasure… the pleasure is what sends Alcina Dimitrescu right over the edge.
 
“NNNNNNNNNGH!!!”
 
She cums on the spot, orgasming explosively and twitching and shaking minutely the most she has since he petrified her. She still IS petrified, frozen in place by his magic, but her squirting cunt exposes her humiliation all the same. She’s cumming! She’s cumming so fucking hard she’s seeing stars!
 
For a long moment, Alcina loses… not quite consciousness, but she does lose any idea of what’s happening around her. Time passes and she’s focused entirely on herself and what she’s experiencing. How long? H-how long has it been since she came this hard? How long has it been since she orgasmed that explosively? How? How could a simple wizard manage to make her climax like never before?!
 
When she finally returns to reality and begins to focus on her surroundings again, it’s to find Harry has finished up, depositing his third load not into Cassandra’s throat like with Daniela and Bela… but rather, all over her daughter’s faces and chests, cumming all over them and leaving them plastered in white, hot jizz. Seeing this, Alcina feels an uncharacteristic pang of jealousy at the sight, once again wishing she could be in her daughters’ place before getting ahold of herself.
 
Just as she’s reining in her strangely aggressive libido however, the Countess’ eyes fall upon Harry’s cock. Still rock hard, still ready for action, she’s finally able to gaze upon it, even though she’s still frozen in place and dangling from the ceiling chains.
 
The Wizard Lord himself is diminutive compared to Alcina Dimitrescu. All human men are, really. He’s maybe half her height and half her width. But… his cock… his cock is another story. As she stares at his member, at the powerful, incredibly large bitch breaker he was hiding between his legs all this time, Alcina doesn’t know what to think. Mind blank, head empty, she just stares… and drools, a little bit.
 
“Mm. You’re ready now, Countess.”
 
-x-X-x-
 
“B-Bastard! You won’t get away with this! You think your m-magnificent… m-majestic… m-member can break me?! Don’t make me l-laugh!”
 
Too easy. Harry can’t help but be rather amused, as he takes his time disrobing, exposing the rest of his body. Not that Countess Dimitrescu pays much attention to any of that. Her eyes, despite her words, are fixed upon his ‘magnificent majestic member’ even now. She’s staring at his cock, frozen in place not by his petrification charm, but by her own mind at this point.
 
Well, she’s also properly restrained, to be fair. But she might have been able to break free, if she truly tried. The Lady of the Castle has been moved from the center of the bedroom over to her own massive bed. Built to hold a woman of her giant size as well as withstand someone of her level of strength, the bed is big enough not just for Countess Dimitrescu, but also for her three daughters besides.
 
Naked and laid out on the bed, each of Alcina Dimitrescu’s long, pale, legs are pulled apart and pushes back into the air, hugged around her thicc, meaty thighs by her two daughters, Cassandra and Bela. Meanwhile, her arms are pulled high above her head as well, wrapped up in much thicker and more numerous chains now, bolted to the wall and watched over by her final daughter, Daniela. The youngest of the Dimitrescu daughters has her mother’s head in her lap and is beaming happily as she watches along with Cassandra and Bela as their Master gets undressed and ready to utterly annihilate their mother in her own bed.
 
… It was all about finesse, in the end. From the start, Harry recognized Alcina Dimitrescu for what she truly was. A haughty, arrogant bitch who refused to believe anyone could possibly get one over on her. She was, in her mind, untouchable and infallible. Sure, he might have gotten the drop on her, but she was so very certain that her mental self was an unassailable fortress.
 
He’d given her exactly what she wanted. Willpower keeping back a trained Legilimens? Hah, don’t make Harry laugh. The only defense against Legilimency was Occlumency, full stop. If you weren’t properly trained in Occlumency, it didn’t matter how strong your willpower was, or how clear and compartmentalized your mind was.
 
In fact, the more orderly and organized a mind, the EASIER it was for a Legilimens like himself to rummage through it… and maybe change a bit of organization, here or there. But by letting the Countess THINK she had fought off his ‘attempt’ at mind controlling her, Harry had Alcina convinced that everything she was thinking and feeling was completely of her own volition. By acting as though she’d damn near fried his brain with her defiance, Harry made it unfathomably to the giantess of a vampire that he might have actually made any changes.
 
Now naked, Harry moves forward onto the bed. Their difference in size is noticeable, but his cock… well, his cock is just right for a woman of Alcina’s size. Likely the biggest she’s ever had at that. As he climbs up onto the bed, he kneels between her spread legs, her daughters holding them apart and in the air for him, acting as a pair of living restraints for their mother.
 
Alcina quivers and trembles, as Harry slaps his mighty bitch breaker down upon her pussy lips, the smacking, squelching, incredibly wet noise audible as it rings out through the room.
 
“… D-Do your worse, Wizard. I shall p-prevail… I shan’t break. I am s-stronger than that! Stronger than YOU!”
 
Sliding his cock up and down her slit for a few moments, Harry hums in amusement as he considers her naked, shivering, jiggling form. Then, he pulls back so that the tip of his bulbous, throbbing cock is resting against her fat pussy lips.
 
“Sure you are.”
 
He thrusts forward, rather than giving her a chance to respond. As though he’s punched the air right out of her lungs, Harry’s first thrust cuts Alcina’s off, making her choke on her own spit as her eyes go wide and her pupils shrink to pinpricks. A moment later, she’s bucking upon his cock, orgasming on the spot… just from one thrust, seemingly. That, of course, was a trigger that Harry had implanted in the Countess’ mind. But she doesn’t know that. As far as Alcina is aware, she just had a humiliating climax from him just sticking it in.
 
“Weren’t you going to prevail, Countess? Shameful. Absolutely shameful.”
 
His teasing gets him a growl in response, but it already sounds weak to Harry’s ears. Grinning savagely, he starts to really fuck Alcina, pounding her into her own bed while her daughters hold her down. Daniela, Cassandra, and Bela aren’t idle, either. Even as they all hold onto their mother, restraining her along with the chains wrapped around her arms, they’re finding ways to pleasure themselves, moaning and groaning and grinding their bodies against their mother’s.
 
Cassandra and Bela are grinding their pussies directly into the underside of Alcina’s porcelain thighs in fact, while Daniela has one hand atop her mother’s head, stroking through the Countess’ hair, while the other is buried betwixt her own thighs, fingering herself all while watching. They’re all watching, to be fair. Watching their Master utterly destroy their mother’s façade. Watching him fuck Alcina silly upon his cock.
 
The size difference is certainly something else, but Harry is more than making it work. Reaching up, he plants his palms atop Alcina’s huge breasts. Even with his fingers splayed out as far as they’ll go, he can’t possibly grip down on the entirety of her… mm, massive milk jugs. That doesn’t stop him from trying, however. He gropes and squeezes and kneads Alcina’s tits like there’s no tomorrow, mauling them as she shrieks and squeals more and more while he thrusts into her with his cock.
 
Driving his hips forward again and again, Harry doesn’t hold anything back. With a woman like Countess Dimitrescu, he can’t afford to hold anything back. Sure, he’s in her mind… but he will need to conquer her body before he can lay proper claim on her. And oh, he definitely wants to own her. He wants to own every last bit of the Lady of the Castle.
 
He might have come here for something else, but once again he’s found himself sucked into putting a bunch of sexy, haughty bitches in their place. Was he doomed to end up in this situation wherever he went? Was he cursed to never know rest, for there would always be new women to turn into his cum dumps?
 
It was their fault. He’d said as much to the Countess. THEY had broken guest right. THEY had forced his hand. All of this, everything he was doing even now… was because they brought this upon themselves. Righteousness fuels his actions, as he pounds orgasm after orgasm out of the Lady of the Castle. Watching her face contort in reluctant pleasure and ecstasy is even better, as her bright red lips part and her eyes roll back in her head, her tongue lolling out of her mouth.
 
She’s got a juicy, wet, and surprisingly tight cunt for her size. He would have expected her to be a lot… not loose, but roomier, compared to her daughters. She was, after all, twice their size. Twice HIS size even. But to his mild surprise, Harry finds Alcina’s cunt to be even tighter than her daughters’ pussies. Her quim clearly doesn’t see much use, probably because she’s never had a man like him before… a man big enough to stretch her out and really make her FEEL it.
 
Her rock hard nipples roll under his palms as he continues to squeeze her tits. Her body shakes and jiggles with the sheer violent force of his thrusts. The room is filled with moans and squeals and cries, not just from Alcina herself, but also her daughters who are having the time of their life helping their Master break in their mother.
 
With a hoarse groan, Harry slams home into Alcina’s cunt one last time… and unloads inside of her hungering, clenching, milking twat. Her pussy walls flex and squeeze down rhythmically around his dick as he spills his essence inside of her. She milks him for all she’s worth, until his balls are emptied and he’s finished cumming.
 
As Harry pulls out, the Lady of the Castle is left a panting, mewling mess. Her lidded eyes nevertheless focus on him, her gaze somewhat sharp, for all that it’s also largely glazed over as she pants noisily.
 
“S-See? Told you… t-told you I wouldn’t… b-break…”
 
Harry snorts in amusement at that, before glancing to his left and right.
 
“Girls… your mother thinks we’re done. Do YOU think we’re done?”
 
“No, Master~”
 
“Not even close, Master~”
 
Even though he didn’t look to her, Daniela pipes up from above her restrained mother’s head.
 
“Oh, Mother. So silly… Master Harry is just getting started!”
 
Alcina’s eyes flicker back and forth between all three of her daughters, before she glares with as much spite and hate as she can muster.
 
“D-Do your worst…”
 
THAT gets a big, wide grin from Harry as he runs his hands over Alcina’s thicc pale thighs, his seed already disgorging from her quim and leaking down her taint.
 
“Oh… I intend to. Girls.”
 
He doesn’t have to say anything else. Cassandra and Bela know what he’s going to do next, and they respond to his short order admirably. Alcina yelps, as her two daughters yank her legs higher up into the air, still hugging them tightly as they fold their mother’s powerful, long, pale legs back onto her giant body. The result is immediate. Her fat ass is revealed more and more… as is her asshole, nestled between her sizable, pale cheeks.
 
More of his cum squirts out of her pussy and slides down across her taint and into her ass crack. Admiring the sight for a moment, Harry strokes his cock, making sure he’s properly hard… before ultimately deciding that this is more than enough. The Countess seems so confident… she doesn’t need any lubrication beyond this.
 
“What… what’re you doin’?”
 
Alcina’s words are slightly slurred, as she looks down the length of her folded, restrained body to where he’s contemplatively stroking his dick. Harry gives her an amused glance… and then reaches down and pulls one of her ass cheeks aside, slamming his cock right up her anus in one, smooth motion. If the giantess’ pussy was surprisingly tight around his massive bitch breaker, her asshole might as well be virginal.
 
It's unbelievable, just how tight she is. If not for the minor lubrication provided by their previous coupling, Harry isn’t sure he would have even been able to get inside. As it is, he has to grab his wand and zap her ass just to force her muscles to loosen up so he can pull back out.
 
As the Countess Dimitrescu lets out a very unladylike squeal at THAT, Harry grabs her by her cheeks, right along the place where the underside of her thighs meets her pillowy behind… and begins to thrust. Alcina’s eyes widen, and a gurgling noise leaves her lips before she begins hollering.
 
“N-No! Not there! Nnngh, d-damn you Wizard! DAMN YOOOOU!!!”
 
Harry just smiles, knowing full well why she’s freaking out. It’s because of the other change he made in her mind. The trigger to cum when he finally penetrated her cunt was one thing… this was a bit more involved. Specifically, he’d manufactured an anal weakness in the Lady of the Castle. As far as Countess Dimitrescu was concerned, her ass was her weak spot, rather than simply not a hole she’s ever used for sexual activity before.
 
She was convinced that this right here was her true weakness… and to be fair, by making her think that, he had also made it a reality. As he begins to butt fuck Countess Dimitrescu, as he gives Alcina her first experience with painal… the pain and agony mix together with the reluctant pleasure and ecstasy she’s convinced herself she’s feeling.
 
The more he pounds her ass silly, the more Alcina can’t control herself anymore. This time, her eyes roll back in her head and her tongue lolls out of her mouth… and they both stay there, as Harry continues to relentlessly and unquestioningly plow her to his heart’s content. His massive bitch breaker makes a mockery of her poor tight asshole, stretching it to the point of gaping, while at the same time her pussy continues to disgorge his cum, the power of his thrusts actually making that happen quicker as he pounds into her womb THROUGH the walls of her bowels, not letting up for even a second in the process.
 
Squealing like the bitch she is, Alcina Dimitrescu breaks. She breaks… and begins to beg.
 
“M-Mooooore! MOOOOOORE!!! PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK MY ASS HARDER! I LOOOOVE IT! I’M A NEEDY ANAL FREAK WHO WANTS TO BE FUCKED IN THE ASS!!!”
 
She’s not, not naturally… but Harry is more than happy to cheat in this instance. Grinning ferally now that she’s finally beginning crack, Harry picks up the pace, giving her exactly what she wants. At the same time, he reaches out and delivers a harsh, sticking slap across her tits, sending them clapping together and drawing a squeal from the Countess lips as all of the pain translates into more and more pleasure for her.
 
So he does it again and again, spanking her tits back and forth, while thrusting his hips for all he’s worth into her ass. He doesn’t stop, not for nothing… and to be fair, Alcina doesn’t WANT him to stop. Not anymore.
 
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
 
“Yessssssss!!!”
 
Her daughters, meanwhile, are ecstatic with happiness for their mother.
 
“Yes! Mother, you’re finally beginning to see the light!”
 
“Now you understand! You know why he is our Master, and why this is good!”
 
“Beg for him properly, Mother! Beg your MASTER to fuck your slutty little ass harder!”
 
Harry watches on in amusement, still jackhammering in and out of Alcina’s ass. For a second, it looks as though the pale giantess might just regain herself. Her daughters’ fervent, worshipful words just might prove to pull her back from the edge. But… no. While there is a moment in which Alcina’s eyes flash… that moment is shattered by Harry’s next powerful thrust into her ass. Any semblance of control or intelligence disappears once more in a second as her eyes go crossed and her ruby red lips form into a puckered o.
 
“Ooooooh~ Yes! Yes, p-please Master! Please fuck your slave’s ass! Please fuck my ass harder, MASTEEEEER!!!”
 
And there it is. The Countess is well and truly broken. The Lady of the Castle has fallen under his sway. Amused, Harry does exactly that, making use of her bowels for the next several minutes, fucking her back door to his heart’s content as her daughters move in and begin slobbering all over her. Bela and Cassandra latch onto Alcina’s tits, while Daniela goes for her lips, kissing her mother heatedly.
 
Harry doesn’t doubt that the three younger vampires wouldn’t have dared to be so forward with their mother under normal circumstances. But they’re emboldened and invigorated by his breaking of the Countess. They’re propelled forward by an opportunity none of them are willing to let them pass by.
 
Amused, Harry finally hits the edge, and with a grunt, pulls out at the last second so he can spray his load ALL over all four Dimitrescu Vampires. He coats Alcina and her daughters in his jizz, watching them all moan wantonly and writhe on the large bed before him.
 
Now that he’s tamed the Castle’s residents, perhaps he can get back to what he actually came here for.
 
… Ah, who is he kidding? Harry knows what comes next. He’s not an idiot. Still… he should have some time. Time he would use to do some research before the next woman darkened his doorstep and demanded his attention.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Mother Miranda was not used to being ignored. As such, when her last few phone calls to the Countess had all gone unanswered, she began to grow… hm, concerned. Especially when her last communication with Alcina was about a Wizard Lord who was making a fool of himself. From the way Alcina had spoken, it didn’t SOUND overly serious. He’d somehow gotten into her daughters’ heads and made a mess of things.
 
But Alcina herself was a cut above the rest, wasn’t she? She should have had the situation well in hand within a few hours. So then why had Castle Dimitrescu fallen silent for two days now?
 
No, Mother Miranda did not like to be ignored. She also did not like being forced to attend to her subordinates herself. In the end though, that was precisely what she was doing. While she could have sent someone else to check up on the Countess and her daughters, something had told Miranda that she needed to come herself. That she couldn’t leave this situation to fester any further.
 
Arriving at Castle Dimitrescu, she senses the Lady of the Castle and her daughters, as well as one living, breathing human man. The Wizard, no doubt. Still, all seems… strangely quiet? The man seems perfectly calm, despite the fact that he’s currently in the library with Alcina herself. Alcina’s daughters are scattered throughout the Castle, and appear to be in good health, if exhausted. Each and every one of them is resting at the moment… and in the oddest spots as well.
 
One is unconscious on the table in the dining hall, another is sleeping in the bath. And the third? The third is face down in the gardens of all places. But… they’re alive. And so Miranda bypasses them all, not even bothering to lay her actual eyes on them after she ascertains their locations and states of health. Better not to tarry at this point.
 
If nothing is wrong… if this situation has been resolved to Alcina’s satisfaction and the Countess has simply been unresponsive for two days for no reason, then Miranda will be VERY cross indeed. Her ire is already beginning to rise, as she finally reaches the Castle Library and pushes through the large double doors at its entrance, storming inside.
 
“Countess Dimitrescu, I-!”
 
She stops dead in her tracks, shocked into silence for perhaps the first time in centuries as she stares at the… incredibly lewd sight before her. Alcina Dimitrescu and her wizard guest are indeed in the library together… but not in a state Miranda ever expected to find them in.
 
The Countess is on her hands and knees between the Wizard Lord’s legs. More than that, she’s wearing something Miranda has never seen her in before. The full lace bodysuit she has on is somehow MORE perverted than if she were simply naked. While it technically covers up all of her private parts, it leaves absolutely NOTHING concerning her curves to the imagination.
 
Alcina’s full ass is raised high in the air and swaying back and forth like a dog in its happy place wagging its tail. Meanwhile, her massive breasts dangle down beneath her. Her head… her head is buried between Lord Potter’s thighs, and from the bulge in her throat that Miranda can see traveling all the way down her neck, she’s got his entire cock lodged down her gullet.
 
From an incredibly perverse and debauched point of view, it makes sense. Seeing how Alcina didn’t need to breathe to survive, she would in fact make for a perfect cock warmer. But that completely ignored the woman’s personality, and that… that should have been a much more relevant part of the equation!
 
The Wizard Lord, meanwhile, is as nonchalant as can be. His feet are up on Alcina’s back and buttocks, using her swaying ass cheeks as a footstool as he reads a book that from the title, would appear to be about Blood Curses and how to cure them.
 
As Miranda makes her entrance however, he looks up from the book and raises a single brow, his emerald eyes conveying a complete lack of concern at her presence. Whether that’s based purely on confidence in his own abilities, or from lack of knowledge about her power, she doesn’t know. Given Alcina’s current state, Miranda has to assume he knows everything there is to know about her. And yet… he still doesn’t seem to care.
 
Putting a bookmark in his current tome, the Wizard Lord closes it and sets it aside. He then crosses one leg over the other, resting his ankle on his knee as he traps Alcina’s head even further between his thighs, truly keeping her from escaping his grasp. Not that he should have been strong enough to hold a woman of Alcina’s power and physicality… but then, she wasn’t even fighting it. No, despite having likely heard Miranda’s voice, she had remained where she was, and continued shaking her lace-clad buttocks back and forth like a bitch in heat.
 
“Mother Miranda, I presume. A pleasure to meet your acquaintance.”
 
A smile spreads across Lord Potter’s face, but it doesn’t reach his glowing emerald eyes. Tilting his head to the side, he seems to consider her for a moment before letting out a dramatic sigh.
 
“Countess Dimitrescu and her daughters were… less than stellar hosts, I’m afraid. I’m given to understand they report to you… but I’m not so unreasonable to hold the actions of one’s subordinates against them.”
 
Shrugging his shoulders, the Wizard Lord leans back in his chair, continuing to use Alcina as his footstool.
 
“I hope you and I can get off on the right foot, setting aside all of this… unfortunate foolishness.”
 
… Dangerous. He was dangerous, more so than most wizards Miranda had come across in her time. But then, it had been quite a while since a wizard or witch had darkened her doorstep, showing up in this part of the world.
 
The question was… what did this particular wizard want, truly? And how could she make use of him to get what SHE wanted as well?

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

8