Chapter 52: The Doll-Maker and the Twins
300 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Truth be told, Harry can’t say for sure whether or not his little gambit with the Resurrection Stone works or not. Whatever Mother Miranda took from her meeting with the soul of her dead daughter, she keeps close to her chest despite the gratitude she clearly feels towards him after the fact. It’s entirely possible she might have changed her mind about her future plans, but it’s also entirely possible she’s not been swayed in the slightest.
 
Harry could have pried, but ultimately he’d decided it truly wasn’t his place. Instead, he’d taken the opportunity for what it was. With how grateful she was to him, Miranda had become his stalwart protector and staunchest supporter for the rest of his time in the Castle. None of the other residents of the area had dared to interfere with him once he had her direct support and was under the aegis of her protection.
 
That said, Harry had gotten to work. He’d split his time and attention between continuing his research into the Countess’ library, and taming the Countess and her daughters as his newest set of bitches. If Alcina Dimitrescu wasn’t on her hands and knees with his cock buried down her throat, then it was usually one of her other daughters enjoying the position instead.
 
Harry had to admit though, he quite enjoyed having Alcina do it in particular, since it allowed him to put his feet up on her massive derriere, using her huge pillowy bottom as the footrest it was always meant to be while her throat warms his cock and he lounges back reading a tome. As such, for her daughters, he sets them to cleaning up the Castle most of the time.
 
Nothing quite like vampirism to turn you and your loved ones into a bunch of degenerate shut-ins, at least from what Harry had seen. Castle Dimitrescu, while not incredibly filthy, had certainly seen better days. And so, taking a page from his time at Chateau Delacour, Harry had magicked up some French maid uniforms for the Countess’ daughters and set them to work actually cleaning up the place. And sure, if he was in the mood he might enjoy their slutty, lacy-clad bodies once in a while, but it wasn’t like at the Chateau, where the point if it was the sex.
 
No, Harry had enough work to do as things stood, and that meant most of the time the three sisters were left to actually clean up after themselves for the first time in decades. Tough love was the name of the game, and Harry could be quite tough indeed when it came to showing his bitches some ‘love’.
 
Regardless, as much as he enjoyed putting the Countess and her daughters through their paces and watching the latter three run around in maid uniforms just trying to garner even a scrap of his attention… he HAD come all the way out here for a reason.
 
A reason, unfortunately, that Harry was becoming increasingly sure would not be fulfilled. Not here anyways… at least, not entirely. There were some answers in Countess Dimitrescu’s library. Like pieces of a puzzle that was steadily taking shape in Harry’s mind. He was gaining more and more information about the Greengrass Blood Curse, and he would, once he’d discovered enough, finally be able to cure it. Of that, Harry was confident.
 
And yet… he would not find all of the pieces of the puzzle here in this derelict Castle. No matter the fact that it was growing increasingly spotless by the day, the Castle’s secrets had been fully expended by this point and the Castle Library had given up everything it had for Harry. Even Alcina’s personal journals, some of them so old that the Countess herself didn’t actually remember writing them, had only given him a handful of clues.
 
But… that did not mean the trail had gone cold. Harry’s research might be starting to stall out here in this dreary, ancient place… but there was a new lead. Several new leads, in fact. While turning over every possible stone that he could, Harry had discovered a path forward from an unexpected source. Namely, other wizarding families who had all had interactions with the Greengrasses in the past.
 
If he couldn’t find his answers here, then he would perhaps find his answers with them. Some of them had had feuds with the Greengrasses. Others, more congenial interactions. But ultimately, the point was this; If Harry wanted to continue this adventure, if he wanted to get to the bottom of this and produce an actual honest-to-merlin cure for the Greengrass Blood Curse… then he would have to go to America. He would have to journey across the pond.
 
Letting out a sigh, Harry sits back in his chair as he considers this dilemma for a moment. One of his legs crosses over the other, further trapping Alcina Dimitrescu’s head between his thighs as she gurgles happily on his cock. The Countess, if she could even be considered as such at this point, loved the rough treatment. More than that, she loved her place on her hands and knees before him. She loved her place at the feet of her Master.
 
So far… Harry’s pursuit of a cure had yielded some spectacular results, admittedly. It had been dangerous at parts… fighting against a cadre of vampires will always be dangerous, no matter how Harry had mitigated the risks and ultimately protected himself. But ultimately, he’d gotten to have his way with not just Dimitrescu and her daughters, but also her ‘mother’. For all that Harry hadn’t broken Miranda like he had the Countess and her girls, he’d still had a lot of fun with the woman, that was undeniable.
 
That all said… did he REALLY want to go over to America and continue pursuing this line of inquiry? He definitely could. His position as Head Auror wasn’t in any real danger. In all honesty, even if it was he didn’t think he cared all that much. He could happily retire at this point and still have more influence over things back home then any other wizard in all of Great Britain. Maybe he would. Or maybe he would continue to force all of his lovely witches back Magical Britain to continue covering for him as he went cavorting across the world doing whatever he liked.
 
And yet… and yet… at times, he did miss them. All of the women back home. He missed having easy access to all of them. Technically, he COULD call them to his side at any time. But he didn’t because they had their lives and he had his. To say nothing of just how many witches who he considered his property were also married…
 
It all came back to whether he really wanted to continue wasting time on this or not. He’d promised the Greengrass women that he would find a cure to their Blood Curse, or barring that, he would MAKE a cure. Right now… right now he was closer than anyone in their entire family history had ever been before to doing exactly that. And yet, he was still so far away.
 
Frowning, Harry reaches over and picks up a pad of paper from the table next to his chair, even as Alcina continues to gurgle helplessly on his cock, her head trapped between his crossed legs. On it, there are names written down. Names of families who had had interactions with House Greengrass in the past and might know more about the Blood Curse… and curing it.
 
Blackwood. Spellman. Addams. Tilting his head to the side, Harry hums in consideration. The sad truth is, they might not be able to help him at all. All three families had once been European, or at least British. But they’d moved to the Americas centuries ago. Would they even be under the same names? Would they even still exist?
 
… Well, there was really only one way to find out, wasn’t there? Holding the notepad in one hand, Harry pulls out his wand. Specifically, he pulls out the Elder Wand. If he’s going to do this, he’s going to do it right. He’s going to do it with some foreknowledge. He’s not going to walk in half as blind as he did with Alcina and her girls.
 
Tapping the names on the notepad one by one, Harry silently focuses his will through the Elder Wand. The magical implement, said to be the strongest wand in existence by far, all but LEAPS to do his bidding. It reads his intent of course, and in the air before him, a series of shimmering, glistening images begin to form. Like floating holograms, if one wanted to get science fiction-y about it, Harry supposed.
 
But no, there’s nothing technological about this moment. The scrying he’s performing is more advanced magic than most could ever hope to perform, especially since he’s doing it without a ritual, without a sacrifice, and halfway across the world… but it’s still magic. His magic, performed by the Elder Wand.
 
The numerous moving images finish forming and Harry’s breath catches as he takes a look at exactly what he’s seeing. The Elder Wand had worked off of his intent and his innate desires for this spell. His intent was to bring up current members of the Blackwood, Spellman, and Addams families in order to see if they even still existed and if this was still worth his time.
 
However, his innate desires… well, they’d never changed, had they? Not from that very first time in the Head Auror’s Office with Lady Astoria Malfoy oh so long ago. As such, perhaps Harry shouldn’t be surprised that every single one of the scrying spells he’s just spun up has focused itself on a FEMALE member of the three families in question. Beautiful female members at that. With a frown, he focuses a bit more on the Elder Wand… and under each of the moving pictures, their family name appears.
 
The Blackwood Witches are all dark-skinned women. Beautiful, each and every one. The Spellman Witches are, in comparison, lighter skinned and blondes, and Harry admires them as well. Finally, the Addams Witches are even paler skinned with raven-black hair, looking almost like they have one foot in the grave.
 
To Harry’s mild surprise, the elder witches of each of the three families start to look around the longer he studies them. He’s glad that he used the Elder Wand for this, as he quickly realizes… they sense his presence. They know someone is watching them, but because the magic came from a Deathly Hallow, they cannot pinpoint his location or lock him down in any way. Good… very good.
 
A small smile spreads across Harry’s face, and he waves his hand, letting all of the scrying spells come to an end. He is a man who has certain… needs. He won’t deny it. He won’t try and hide it. His desire to cure the Greengrass Blood Curse was a whim more than anything, but it only came about in the first place because he’d sexually conquered every single living Greengrass Witch, hadn’t it?
 
He isn’t sure he’d care enough about finding their cure to go across the pond for them… if not for the new conquests he now had waiting for him over in America. All three of the families he would have to investigate had deliciously beautiful women just waiting for him to take them for himself. And Harry… Harry wasn’t about to let an opportunity like that pass him up.
 
So yes, he would continue his current adventure. He would continue working on curing the Greengrass Blood Cure. And he would be adding some new beauties to his stable at the same time, it seemed. Quite pleased with himself, Harry finally uncrosses his leg from behind Alcina’s head and grabs the Countess by her hair.
 
She comes to a stop in a heartbeat and looks up at him expectant and hopeful as Harry chuckles darkly.
 
“Prepare yourself, bitch.”
 
Then, he leans forward, taking direct control as he rams his throbbing bitch breaker into her throat and down her gullet again and again, positively skull fucking the giantess of a vampire right there in her own library.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
-x-X-x-
 
“Please… don’t go… don’t leave…”
 
The whispers had started the moment that Harry had made his decision to leave for the Americas and then started putting that decision into action. As he’d made his plans clear to Miranda and began packing up his things, the last several days had been filled with the whisper of a young girl in his ear, no matter where he went.
 
He’d ignored it at first, recognizing who was communicating with him quite easily. With Mother Miranda’s good graces had come even more complete knowledge then he had managed to pry loose from the minds of Alcina and her daughters. With both sources of information combined, Harry not only knew that he was being stalked by Donna Beneviento, he even knew the poor dear’s unfortunate life story.
 
Initially, Harry had intended to leave the doll maker alone and depart without actually playing her games. He hadn’t told Miranda what Donna was up to either, not wanting the poor dear to be punished. But since everything was pretty much done and he was ready to go… he supposed he could indulge the darling young woman just this once.
 
And so Harry made his way down the hall, following the whispers at long last. As they get louder and more excited, he wanders through the Castle, amused by Donna’s eager enthusiasm if nothing else. Until finally… he finds himself in Castle Dimitrescu’s Ballroom, treated to quite the beautiful sight.
 
“You came…”
 
Harry stops on the outskirts of the ballroom, watching as two beautiful dolls dance their nonexistent hearts out, all for his amusement and pleasure. And it certainly is his pleasure. The two ballerinas might be faceless, but in every other way they are quite gorgeous creatures. The both of them are incredibly shapely, and for all that they’re missing eyes, a nose, and a mouth… Harry feels himself getting aroused, his cock hardening in its confines as he watches the ballerinas dance across the ballroom floor.
 
Finally, they come to a stop and turn towards him with eerie perfection. Sketching out a pair of bows, voices seem to come from their nonexistent mouths, Donna’s voice to be exact, mirrored on each of them. She truly is an amazing ventriloquist, to be able to make it seem as though faceless dolls are the ones doing the talking.
 
“Greetings, sir. I am Right.”
 
“And I am Left.”
 
“We are the Twins.”
 
“We are here to serve you to the best of our abilities.”
 
Harry’s eyes twinkle and he takes another step forward, tilting his head to the side in amusement.
 
“I see. And will your creator be stepping out to join us any time soon?”
 
The Twins don’t respond. Instead, Donna’s voice, that same whispering giggle he’s been hearing, reaches Harry’s ears, seemingly coming from nowhere at all and everywhere at once.
 
“Do you like them, Lord Wizard? I made them just for you. I was a bit rushed, but they’re still good, right? Please say you like them…”
 
Her hopeful tone tugs at even Harry’s heart strings and he sighs as he makes a show of looking Right and Left up and down for a moment before nodding his approval.
 
“They’re gorgeous, Donna. A parting gift from you to me, I presume?”
 
There’s a pause before Donna’s whispering voice reaches his ears.
 
“… Yes. I’ve been watching you. I didn’t want you to leave without experiencing you for myself. Ah… please, let me have your big fat cock. Break me… break me through the Twins~”
 
In unison, the ballerina dolls drop to their hands and knees and crawl the length of the ballroom towards him. They’re utterly seductive as they do so, and Harry has no problem discarding his robes while they approach. Internally, he’s considering Donna’s words, however. Was she right when she said he could break her THROUGH her dolls? Perhaps if she was magical just like Mother Miranda was and her magic had taken on a strange sort of connection… then she would be able to experience everything her dolls experienced.
 
Alternatively, the poor dear was as mad as Miranda thought her to be, and unstable enough to believe that the only way she could possibly have sex with him was via her creations. In the end… did it really matter which was true?
 
Right and Left arrive before him and immediately sit back on their heels, kneeling as their segmented doll-like fingers reach for his belt. They deftly work open his pants together, not competing nor fighting over the task of extracting his cock from its confines. They truly are twins, both in appearance and action as they take his member out of his boxers and quickly begin stroking his length and fondling his balls.
 
Given Harry’s massive size when it comes to his genitals, the ballerina Twins do not have to worry about getting in each other’s way. There’s more than enough of him to go around. Their hands, while somewhat cold to the touch, are quite dexterous and enthusiastic, and Harry is soon groaning as his cock throbs at full mast in their grasp.
 
There’s only one small issue. The pair don’t have mouths. This doesn’t stop Donna from having them ‘speak’ to him, however.
 
“Oooh, please milord. Please cum all over my sister and I’s faces. Cover us in your seed~”
 
“Yessss. Coat us in your cum, so that we might rub it into our bodies and use it as a finish. We wish to smell of you. We are your property now; we belong to you.”
 
Even knowing that the dolls are technically unintelligent and this is all Donna… Harry can’t help but enjoy himself immensely. No, rather… isn’t it more accurate to say that the uniqueness of the encounter is what makes it so hot? Somewhere nearby, there’s a very sexy little tart of a ventriloquist throwing her voice over to her newest creations, using her ballerina dolls to live out her sexual fantasies involving him.
 
With a grunt and a groan, Harry proceeds to cum from just their hands, his massive bitch breaker releasing a hefty load as he explodes all over the two of them. The Twins’ faceless features are covered in his seed in short order, their bosoms also similarly coated in his jizz. It’s just as Left had said… they quickly begin to rub his seed into their bodies, sliding it all over themselves to use it as a finish for their doll-like features.
 
Of course, watching the two kneel back from him a bit and do this only causes Harry to grow even harder in response. Which, as soon as they ‘see’, turns their ‘attention’ back to him. Without missing a beat, Right grabs Left and spins her ‘sister’ doll around, pushing Left face first into the ballroom floor and hiking up her hips high into the air. Right then reaches down and pulls open a part of Left’s crotch, revealing that while Donna hadn’t had time to give them faces or mouths, she definitely gave them each a cunt for him to fuck.
 
“Please, milord. Please drill your big fat cock into my sister’s cunt. I beg of you.”
 
Well, who is he to deny her that? Stepping forward, Harry kneels down behind Left’s trembling form. And he has to give Donna props for that, playing up the scene so much that she has the doll tremble and quiver like that really is something else. His cock is quickly grabbed by Right, who eagerly guides him into Left’s pussy.
 
He’s not sure what he’s quite expecting from the doll’s cunt. It’s not like a normal human cunt, obviously. If it was, he thinks he might have been disturbed. But it’s also not as cold as the Twins’ hands had been. Instead, there’s a heated element to the doll’s flexing passage. It’s clearly meant to expand, to stretch out along his size, but it’s in a way that an inorganic creation would stretch out for something large, a tube that’s made to grow rather than shatter.
 
Harry grunts as he stuffs himself deep inside of Left’s ‘slit’, enjoying the unique experience for what it is. Especially when Donna begins to moan throatily, singing his praises while pretending to still be Left.
 
“Yessss! Milord, your cock is so big! It’s stretching me out so good! Don’t stop, p-please! I beg of thee, fuck me harder! Use me as your wench! Break me and my sister upon your cock!”
 
And even as Harry does exactly that, Donna also keeps up with Right as well, playing the other ballerina doll’s roll just as exquisitely.
 
“Listen to her, milord. Already, you scramble her mind. She loves it. She loves your big fat cock. More, I beg of you! Give her more! And when you’re done, if it pleases you… you may have me as well! I would like nothing more than to be made your bitch!”
 
Harry can hear it in Donna’s voice… the thready desire for him to turn the real one inside out as well. He still can’t tell where she’s actually hiding in the ballroom, not without magic. And he refuses to ruin the game with something so… poor sportsmanlike. However, he is beginning to suspect that Donna truly might have some innate magic of her own that lets her not only control her dolls… but also feel through them.
 
As he fucks Left silly, as he pounds the ballerina doll into the ground, he’s confident he hears Donna’s arousal growing louder and louder, her pleasure reaching a peak. Sure, it’s possible she’s just playing the role of Left really, really well… but he doesn’t think so. He suspects otherwise, especially with how her tone and the tenor of her words is changing.
 
“A-Ah! H-Harder… please! M-More! I can’t… I’m cumming, milord! I’m cumming for you!”
 
Left’s inorganic pussy DOES flex down hard around his cock at that, though there’s nothing in the form of bodily fluids to coat his shaft as he continues to fuck her. Still, the attention to detail is amazing and it’s not much longer before Harry lets out a groan and proceeds to fill Left’s pussy to the brim with his seed.
 
As he coats the doll’s insides with his jizz, he pulls out of her, only to run a finger down her ass crack. It’s unfortunate that she doesn’t come equipped with anything more than one hole, but as Donna had already admitted… she was doing a rush job to have these two ready before he left it seemed. And even if he can’t fuck Left’s ass yet… he can still fuck Right, can’t he?
 
Pushing aside the first of the Twins, Harry reaches for the next. Right moans, happily dropping onto her back, spreading her legs, and grabbing her ankles to hold them high in the air as she does the splits for him and shows off her own revealed cunt.
 
“Milord… please, give me what you gave my sister. I beseech you, fuck me into a stupor from which I will take ages to recover!”
 
Harry grins at that and leans forward, planting his cockhead against her entrance and sliding in. She’s just as tight as Left at first, but soon enough he has her inorganic insides stretched out on his cock as well.
 
However, just as he’s taking ahold of Right’s hips and beginning to fuck the second of the Twins, they’re interrupted. The doors to the ballroom burst open, and Alcina Dimitrescu and her daughters all come storming in. Alcina is still dressed in her lingerie bodysuit, while her daughters are all clad in their maid uniforms. Their wild eyes and flaring nostrils make it clear what drew them here. They not only heard the sounds of fucking, they also smelt Harry’s cum on the wind. Upon discovering he was not currently enjoying any of THEM, they’d apparently realized that some tomfoolery was going on.
 
“No! You four have had your turns! This is my time!”
 
Immediately, Donna’s voice rings out through the ballroom with a whine. It’s still impossible for Harry to discern where the doll maker is hiding without his magic… but not so much for the Countess and her daughters. He watches in amusement as their eyes all zero in on one particular part of the ballroom almost immediately, their nostrils flaring as they almost certainly sniff Donna’s exact location out right then and there.
 
With a negligent flick of her fingers, Alcina sends her three daughters in the direction of Donna’s hiding place. Then, the Countess of Castle Dimitrescu saunters her way over to Harry, swaying her massive hips as she does so before dropping to a knee and bowing her head in supplication.
 
“My Master… is my colleague bothering you? I can have her removed immediately, and sent directly to Mother Miranda for punishment. Just say the word.”
 
Harry snorts derisively, still fucking into Right beneath him. The doll hasn’t stopped moving in time with his thrusts, but it has stopped ‘speaking’. Not that it was ever speaking, and now that Donna’s hiding place is in danger of being discovered, that has been made even more apparent.
 
In all honesty, Harry wasn’t ever considering giving Alcina what she wanted. He only briefly considered telling her and her daughters off for interrupting him. He almost sent them all away before they could ruin Donna’s game by finding her hiding place… but no, in the end he decides not to. This is sort of their last hurrah in a way… so he might as well enjoy himself, right?
 
“No. Bring her here.”
 
The way Alcina’s face immediately falls at hearing his order makes it clear that’s not what she wants to hear. But Harry doesn’t care. Frankly, her attempts to manipulate him into getting rid of Donna so that her and her daughters can monopolize their Master’s time as well as his big fat cock are as heavy-handed as they are unlikely to work.
 
Not that it matters how Alcina feels about it. The other vampires all hear Harry’s words as well, and so when they unearth Donna from her hiding place, they don’t hesitate to drag her out and over to him. The doll maker squeaks, trying to escape their grasp, even as she manages to multi-task all the while, her ballerina doll that he’s fucking still undulating and gyrating her hips as he thrusts into Right hard and fast.
 
Alcina’s daughters aren’t exactly kind about it, but when they start ripping Donna’s dark dress off of her, Harry can tell it truly begins to panic her. So… he throws the puppeteer a bone.
 
“Remove everything below the neck, but keep the veil and headdress intact.”
 
That calms Donna down somewhat, even as the three vampires don’t waste any time in removing the rest of her clothing. She’s quite pale, her skin having clearly not seen skin in a long time. But other than that, she’s very pretty, with a shapely figure that only seems small when next to a giantess like the Countess. Otherwise, Donna Beneviento’s body is that of a full-grown young woman, even if her mentality has been irreparably damaged by her time in Mother Miranda’s care.
 
Throughout her stripping, Harry has continued plowing Right. The ballerina doll is a top-notch creation after all, and just as ‘deserving’ of his loving as Left was. The Twins are honestly quite the beautiful gift… but as Harry watches the naked Donna stand there, shivering in the clutches of Alcina’s daughters, he recognizes the truth. Donna’s hips hump the air in tandem with his thrusts, and her pussy clenches and flexes… as though she’s experiencing a phantom fucking right now.
 
Whatever happens to her dolls, she definitely feels at least a little bit of it. However… Harry suspects that it’s nothing compared to what she would feel firsthand. With that in mind, he pulls out of Right, leaving the second Twin unseeded. Donna gasps at this, and quickly throws her voice back into Right’s nonexistent mouth.
 
“P-Please milord… don’t stop fucking me. Please, I beg of you!”
 
But Harry only has eyes for Donna in this moment, smirking as he beckons for the three vampires holding her in place to bring her forward.
 
“Sorry… but I’m a greedy man. I want the real thing.”

Donna shivers at that, a full-body blush spreading down from under her veil across her naked chest. She squirms but doesn’t truly try to fight Alcina’s daughters as they carry her into place before him. Right moves out of the way, and both she and Left stand up off to the side. The ballerina Twins seem to stand at attention, even as Donna is put down in front of Harry.
 
Trembling, the veiled doll maker reaches down and spreads her pussy lips apart for him, inviting him in. Harry nods approvingly, his cock throbbing with need after he’d held off from finishing inside of Right. He’s bound to cum soon, no matter which of Donna’s holes he decides to take first. Might as well take the woman’s virginity and give her that first creampie, he figures.
 
But first, he moves forward and slaps the entire length of his bitch breaker down onto both her splayed pussy lips, her mound, AND her chalk-white abdomen. She squeaks at the direct contact, and he can tell from the way she stiffens at it that his earlier belief was right. Donna COULD feel something through her dolls, likely from some sort of untrained innate magic she’d developed in the absence of a real magical education.
 
However, from how shocked she is, Harry can see that she’s not able to feel the full range of sensations from her connection to her dolls. Which means this right here? This is going to be quite the rollercoaster for her. Grinning viciously, his emerald eyes twinkling with mischief, Harry slides his cock back… and then thrusts up into Donna right there on the spot, filling her with more than half of his bitch breaker.
 
Donna’s entire body arches, her head rocketing back. At the same time, both of her dolls, the ballerina Twins, collapse like marionettes with their strings cut. For that’s exactly what they are. In that moment, as Harry takes the young woman’s virginity and makes her cum herself silly on his very first thrust, she’s unable to focus on ANYTHING except for his big fat dick buried deep inside of her hungering, gushing, slutty twat.
 
Harry, for his part, doesn’t show her any mercy or hesitation. He doesn’t slow down to let her recover or anything as silly as that. Instead, he just reaches up with one hand and grabs hold of one of her tits, fondling and groping her pale breast and toying with the nipple as he begins to jackhammer in and out of her.
 
Donna’s squeals and shrieks of surprised pleasure and ecstasy bounce all across the ballroom as he fucks her right there on the floor to an audience of four very jealous vampires. The veiled puppeteer, her face still covered while the rest of her has been exposed, can barely contain herself and really doesn’t even try. She cums for him over and over again, while Alcina and her daughters watch on with looks of pure envy and mulish belligerence on their faces.
 
“Hmph. It’s not like Donna is anything special…”
 
“She’s just a little girl who still plays with dolls!”
 
“I don’t see what Master sees in her, honestly…”
 
“He should throw her aside… and use us more! It would be more pleasurable then some virgin bitch who doesn’t know a thing about sex…”
 
Their words are clearly more meant for Donna’s ears than Harry’s. Some classic bullying, and even if they’re not trying to rile him up… they certainly succeed. Eyes narrowing, Harry frowns and opens his mouth. He’s about to take the four cunts to task and teach them a lesson they won’t soon forget… but before he can say a word, the most wondrous thing happens. He watches as Alcina, Bela, Daniela, and Cassandra’s faces all go slack, their eyes all widening at the same time. And he watches as behind the four vampires, Right and Left have risen from their spots on the floor… and promptly stuck their fists up the needy, horny sluts’ cunts.
 
The penetration is so unexpected that it takes a little while for the four to finally properly react. Just as their squeals are starting, Harry snaps his fingers and gags them all right there on the spot. Then, he brings his hand down… and they come slamming down to the ground as well. He doesn’t want to bind them all up or anything like that, but he does want Donna to be able to fight them on an even playing field.
 
… So he makes it so that gravity for the four vampires is about five times what it normally is. For any human being, this would be incredibly painful and entirely debilitating both in the short and long-term. For these four, it just slows and weakens them all enough that the Twins are able to continue fisting their cunts as they all collapse to their hands and knees, moaning and panting and trying to get used to their new gravity.
 
Harry smirks at the view for a second before looking down at Donna, who is in turn looking back at him. She’s blushing, he can tell, because despite her head covering, her blush still extends all the way down to her chest.
 
“… Thank you, milord. You truly are… a worthy Master…”
 
Harry tilts his head to the side in amusement.
 
“Is that your way of saying you want me to make you my woman and take you with me when I leave this place, Donna?”
 
The doll maker freezes at being so easily called out and averts her gaze, turning her head to the side as Harry continues fucking her. Of course, she can’t just ignore him. His cock feels too good, and she’s gasping and moaning and crying out in ecstasy even as she tries to avoid making eye contact with him. Grinning wickedly, Harry just shrugs.
 
“You know, I did have a thought while I was fucking your creations.”
 
He glances over to Left and Right. The two still have all four of their fists buried in vampire cunts, but Alcina and her daughters have accepted their fate at this point and turned on one another. It’s a full-blown orgy taking place in the ballroom now, with Harry and Donna at the center of it.
 
“W-What was that, milord?
 
“Well… while they’re both well made for such short notice… I can think of a dozen ways to improve them.”
 
Despite her face being covered, Harry can tell Donna is suddenly feeling morose alongside aroused as all hell.
 
“Ah… their faces…”
 
Harry shakes his head at that and grins.
 
“Oh, no. Actually, I kind of like their facelessness. However, they are missing other things. Back doors for one. Nipples for another. You know… simple things that I’m sure you could add if you were… along for the ride going forward.”
 
Donna doesn’t answer him, not as herself. Instead, she has Right and Left do so, the Twins seemingly piping up from off to the sides.
 
“Fuck her silly, milord! She’s a stupid bitch who wants it but can’t admit it!”
 
“Make her your woman! Break her on your massive cock!”
 
Harry chuckles, knowing full well that that’s just Donna begging him for some more. More that he’s perfectly willing to give her. Fucking her all the harder, watching as she squeaks and mewls and cries out, Harry pounds the doll maker’s formerly virgin pussy into the shape of his cock. He cums inside of her rather swiftly actually, but then just keeps going, endlessly pounding away at her.
 
What follows can only be described as an all-night orgy, one that goes on for the next several hours. It’s Harry’s last hurrah in a way, and even Mother Miranda eventually shows up for it. The older woman takes one look at Donna and her ballerina dolls and lets out an exasperated sigh, chastising the puppeteer for her lack of social graces.
 
From there, it isn’t too hard to convince Mother Miranda to part with Donna as well. After all, Harry knows exactly how to negotiate with the woman… namely, impaling her on his cock before they discuss anything of that nature.
 
By the end of the night, Harry HAS taken a peek under Donna’s veil when she’s insensate and not paying attention. The young woman is quite cute in fact, but he lets her keep her head covering all the same. There’s something incredibly arousing about a beauty like her being covered up, and if it makes her more comfortable, who is he to judge?
 
All in all, Harry’s last night in Castle Dimitrescu is quite the get-together. He doesn’t go out with a whimper, but with a humungous bang. A gangbang, specifically~
 
-x-X-x-
 
The very next day, Harry finds himself sitting in a magical carriage pulled by Thestrals and manned by Right on the reins. As the ballerina doll handles the horses, her ‘sister’ is inside of the carriage with Harry… and their creator.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
Donna is once again covered from head to toe in her black dress, with her veil draped over his cock as she happily deep throats his entire length. Meanwhile, Left has one hand stuffed in Donna’s ass while the other hand is on the back of her creator’s head. Seemingly, Left is forcing Donna to take all of Harry’s dick again and again down the back of her throat. At the same time of course…
 
“That’s it, bitch. Take your Master’s dick. You love Lord Potter’s cock. You love choking on his big fat schlong. Take it! Take every last inch!”
 
It’s a testament to both Donna’s ventriloquism and her puppeteering skills that she’s not only still managing to give Left a voice while gagging on his cock, but she’s also able to puppet Right in the act of manning the carriage for them. Though, it should be said… they aren’t actually moving quite yet, so Harry supposed he would see for sure just how good Donna’s multitasking really turns out to be when all is said and done.

For now though, he looks out the carriage window as Mother Miranda makes her way over to him, smiling slightly. Her eyes glance up to the top of the magical carriage, before sliding down to meet his emerald gaze.
 
“Well… I suppose this is goodbye for now, Mother Miranda.”
 
Nodding her head, the woman hums for a moment.
 
“… Yes. Lord Potter, know that you have given me the greatest gift I have ever received in this life. You will always be welcome back in my lands. And I hope that in turn, the gifts I have given you will be greatly appreciated as well.”
 
Harry snorts in amusement at that. Deep down, they both know that Miranda is off-loading some of her more troublesome subjects onto him with this move. There’s simply no denying it. However, that doesn’t mean they aren’t still appreciated. Nor does it mean that Harry won’t find a use for her ‘gifts’ all the same. Nodding his head at Miranda, he lets out a grunt as Donna has Left drive her even deeper down onto his cock, the doll maker quite literally skull fucking herself via her own doll on his massive dick. But then, she’d gotten what she wanted. He’d broken the fuck out of her, that was for sure.
 
“Your gifts are much appreciated, Miranda. And I hope to see you again, one day.”
 
Miranda bows her head in acknowledgment and steps back, allowing Harry to pull the carriage window closed. A moment later and they begin making their way down the path. As the magical carriage drives away, the journey isn’t too bad, proving what Harry suspected about Donna’s singular ability to multitask thanks to her own innate magic. She truly is something special, even if Miranda considered her a failure and had been all too willing to part with her.
 
Of course, the older woman hadn’t parted with just Donna either. Harry smiles as Right drives them through a handful of bumps and pot holes along the road, almost certainly on purpose. Every time they hit a bump or a hole, it causes Donna to choke even harder on his cock. It also elicits wanton moans from the four coffins strapped on top of the large carriage. One coffin, bigger than the other three, sits right in the middle with one of each of the others on its sides and the final one resting along the feet of the first.
 
Castle Dimitrescu now sat empty, as Countess Alcina Dimitrescu and her three daughters had come along for the ride. Not that Miranda could do anything else but ‘gift’ the foursome to Harry. He’d broken their minds just as effectively as he’d broken Donna’s if not more so, and it was incredibly likely they would have come chasing after him anyways even if he had tried to leave them behind.
 
No, this was better for all parties involved. Miranda didn’t have to deal with disobedient, disloyal servants and also now had a Castle she could use or give to whoever she liked going forward. Harry didn’t have to worry about a cadre of vampires coming after him later on because they were addicted to his cock and wanted their Master, since he would be keeping them close at hand.
 
And finally, Alcina and her girls weren’t going to have to learn to live without him for the moment, as they were still quite close by. Bound and gagged in their coffins, the four vampires could only writhe quite needily as the rough rode drove the vibrating magical sex toys Harry had stuffed in all of their orifices deeper up inside of each of them.
 
Leaning back in the comfortable cushions of his magical carriage, Harry can’t help but grin as he enjoys the gagging, choking throat of one Donna Beneviento. At the same time, his attention goes to the future… and the lovely ladies of the three families he would soon be hunting down over in America.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

6