Chapter 57: Nevermore Academy Pt. 4
336 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WHIP-CRACK!
 
“A-Ah! Fifte-EEEEE-en!”
 
Normally, Harry would be directly participating in breaking in a new girl, which is what Yoko was of course. However, he had full faith in Alcina’s abilities to put the lesser vampire in her place. More than that though, Harry wasn’t exactly feeling generous where Yoko was concerned. It was obvious to him that the young vampire was more getting on his case because of her instinctive hatred for the Master of Death combined with her love for Enid above anything else.
 
If she couldn’t move past the first to recognize that he was only giving Enid what she wanted, then Harry honestly didn’t have much time for the bitch. Oh, that didn’t mean he would leave her dislike and distaste for him to fester until it became a problem… but then, that was why he’d brought in Countess Dimitrescu, to show the younger vampire that not only had he tackled much bigger fish than her, but also to show her how ready and willing Enid was to betray her.
 
While Harry couldn’t spare enough focus to keep an eye on the trio over on the other side of the room, he COULD spare an ear. Listening to the muffled cries of Yoko while Enid rakes her sharpened claw-like nails down the helpless vampire’s back and Alcina coos at them both, egging her helper on and telling Yoko she brought this on herself… it’s like music to Harry’s ears.
 
At the same time, there’s a very good reason while he can only spare a single ear to listen to the background melody that the threesome is currently creating for him. The vast majority of his focus is currently on Divina and Bianca, and further driving something of a wedge between the two Sirens. Divide and conquer, that’s Harry’s modus operandi. Of course, one might argue that the two girls are already conquered given what he’s capable of convincing them to do at this point… but there’s a difference between breaking their spirit and dominating their souls. Harry has never been one to half-ass things, that’s for sure.
 
That’s why he’s graduated Bianca from ass spankings to clit spankings. And also why Divina, despite having done nothing wrong for once, is here all the same. One might argue that Harry is forcing her to dole out Bianca’s punishment… but he didn’t have to try very hard to get Divina to do what he wanted. Indeed, the current position, while perhaps a little unenviable for both girls, was certainly one that favored Divina SIGNIFICANTLY over Bianca.
 
Standing there, Harry practically has Divina on top of his cock. Not impaled on it, to be clear. But rather… literally straddling his massive bitch breaker. The young and nubile Siren is a bit shorter than him, which means that she’s actually having to stand on the very tips of her toes as his huge, throbbing erection rests up between her thighs and against her sex. Not directly though because Divina isn’t QUITE the horny, naughty slut that Bianca is.
 
Which means that, despite both of them stripping completely out of their school uniforms at this point, Divina still has one piece of clothing on… the purple thong she’d taken to wearing to class these days. By comparison, Bianca is completely naked of course, having given up on panties altogether like the horny slut she is.
 
The result is that Divina’s legs are clamped down around Harry’s massive cock, which saws back and forth across the young Siren’s see-through purple thong. Harry holds Divina with one arm across her upper chest and grasping a bicep, while the other casually alternates between playing with one of her breasts and her clit, much to her panting delight.
 
Meanwhile, Bianca is squatting down before them both, her legs bent at the knees and then thrust outward to either side, giving full access to the front of her body. But thanks to the disciplinary instrument Divina is wielding, she doesn’t need access to the front. Indeed, the switch she has in her hand comes back down over the back of Bianca’s head and right between the beautiful dark-skinned schoolgirl’s bodacious, bountiful butt cheeks.
 
It's a credit to Divina’s technique that the flexible switch comes around to the front and up and slices across Bianca’s slit and clit again with a hefty displacement of air along with it.
 
WHIP-CRACK!
 
“EEEK! SixteEEEEN!”
 
Bianca shudders from the pain, showing just how much of a masochistic fuckpig she’s turned out to be. But on top of that… the beautiful bald Siren’s eyes are focused straight ahead as she barely manages to keep the count going for her punishment. Probably because thanks to her squatting position and how Harry and Divina are arranged, the huge bulbous cockhead of Harry’s throbbing mast keeps pushing out from betwixt Divina’s thighs aimed directly at Bianca’s face.
 
The Siren’s inhuman eyes constantly go crossed just staring at his dick as he saws back and forth across her best friend’s sex. Her face contorts in a constant struggle to keep track of the count even as her tongue subconsciously reaches out to try and get a taste of the tip of his dick as it strokes in and out of Divina’s thigh gap.
 
But they’ve got an excellent rhythm going because each time Bianca gets JUST close enough to Harry’s pulsating member to potentially touch it with her tongue, Divina would bring the switch back down and around again, causing it to strike her bruising slit and puffy pussy lips once more.
 
WHIP-CRACK!
 
“AHHHH! SEVENTEEEEEEEN!!!”
 
Leaning in close, his lips right next to Divina’s ear, Harry chuckles as he holds her back against his chest with the one arm and uses his free hand to play with one of her nipples oh so casually.
 
“Good girl, Divina. Give your naughty little friend what she deserves.”
 
Shivering, Divina shudders her way through another orgasm atop his cock, before bringing the switch down again. Bianca squeals like the fuckpig she’s becoming but still manages to maintain the count as well. She’s doing quite well in fact, holding on even through nineteen and twenty on top of that.
 
But nothing lasts forever and as much as Harry is enjoying himself… he doesn’t want to be here for eternity. Nibbling at Divina’s ear in a way that makes the nubile young Siren shiver and quiver in delight, he chuckles again and whispers to her.
 
“I’m getting close, darling~”
 
As he nears climax, he begins to fuck Divina’s thighs much harder, increasing the tempo. In response to this sudden increase of friction against her thong-clad sex, Divina’s eyes half-roll back in her head. One might think she would fuck up here and forget to continue punishing Bianca in the meantime… but in fact it’s the exact opposite case as suddenly Divina is matching Harry’s increased tempo with the switch upon poor Bianca’s abused clit and slit.
 
WHIP-CRACK! WHIP-CRACK! WHIP-CRACK!
 
“T-Twenty-ONE! Twenty-TWO! Twenty-Gaaaaaaaaaghk!”
 
To her credit, Bianca doesn’t voluntarily lose track of the count. The count comes to an end not because of her… but because of him. With a low groan, Harry proceeds to explode all over the squealing and screaming Siren’s face… more accurately, he proceeds to explode right into her unprepared mouth, causing Bianca to choke and gag on it.
 
Of course, it doesn’t stop there. The first couple of ropes stream into her mouth and down her throat, making her sputter and shudder. But the rest winds up all over her face and tits as she rears back and finally manages to close her lips. Harry cums and cums as Divina stands on her tiptoes and straddles his cock, effectively ‘riding’ out his orgasm as she watches his meat-cannon coat her best friend in a positive DELUGE of his cum.
 
By the time Harry is done covering Bianca’s entire upper half in sticky, hot, white seed… Divina is squirming in his grasp, wriggling atop his member and all but pushing against the arm he has over her upper chest.
 
Smirking knowingly, Harry finally lets her go… and the moment she’s released, the Siren doesn’t even need to be told what to do. Divina drops to her knees right then and there and quickly begins licking at the puddle of pussy juices she’d made while she was punishing Bianca.
 
As for Bianca herself, the dark-skinned Siren collapses backwards, her eyes rolled up in her head and her legs no longer able to keep her balanced in the crouch. Her pussy humps the air madly despite the abuse leveled at it and her clit, and her pussy juices squirt out onto the floor between her spread legs from the explosive orgasm she clearly experienced from the culmination of her punishment and almost being drowned in her Professor’s seed.
 
Harry watches in amusement for a few moments as Divina rapidly works her way through slurping up the juices all over the floor, drinking down her own puddle, and then Bianca’s… and then moving over to her friend’s chest and face and noisily working her way through that as well. The Siren is like one of those hunting hounds, though instead of just her nose to the ground, it’s more her tongue than anything else. Sucking away like a fucking ant-eater with a freshly discovered ant hill.
 
Speaking of hunting hounds… Harry raises a brow, noting that the background ‘music’ he’d been listening to before had finally come to an end. Or rather… it wasn’t over but the melody had certainly changed. No longer was there the tearing of flesh with claws and the muffled screams of pain. Instead, things had gotten significantly… quieter.
 
A glance over at Enid, Yoko, and Alcina shows that his pet vampire has done her job perfectly and Enid has played her role to the hilt. Both Yoko and Enid are huffing from exertion, with Yoko in particular shuddering and spasming in Alcina’s hold. However, those shudders and spasms are visibly involuntary, with the young vampire mostly unresponsive as she diligently and willingly suckles at one of Lady D’s grey tits, absolutely going to town on one of her nipples despite the complete lack of lactation.
 
On seeing him looking over, Alcina coos as she runs a hand through Yoko’s frazzled, messy black locks.
 
“I think if I’m given enough time, I could make this one a good girl for you, Master. I think she could even be a fourth daughter with the proper training~”
 
Harry snorts at that, amused by the thought of Alcina ‘adopting’ Yoko into her sick and twisted family. Especially since he knew that Yoko had a family of her own still. The vampire girl was not an orphan as far as Harry was aware. But while he could have stopped Alcina’s plans in their tracks… he wasn’t going to. Why would he? It sounded hilarious. Hell, maybe Yoko would have a mother just as hot and naughty as she was…
 
Regardless, what Harry is truly focused on right now is Enid Sinclair. The bubbly young werewolf is a lot more subdued than usual… but then, being a good girl and torturing her own friend for her Professor would do that to anyone Harry figured. Not that that was stopping Enid from enjoying the reward for her hard work.
 
Long done with raking her sharpened nails down Yoko’s back as the lesser vampire healed over and over again, it looks like Enid has been given a proper reward from Alcina in the form of being told she could get down on her knees and lick up the Countess and Yoko’s spread slits. Enid is certainly enthusiastic about it too, lapping away like the bitch in heat that she’s become under his tutelage and care.
 
Harry enjoys the scene for what it is for a few moments just like he did with Divina and Bianca, but eventually he brings his fingers to his lips and lets out a sharp whistle.
 
“Enid!”
 
As expected, the blonde werewolf perks up immediately at the whistle, and rapidly twists around to look in his direction even before he calls her name. Of course, on seeing him smiling at her and hearing her name from his lips, Enid doesn’t hesitate to scamper over to him, oh so eager to please. In fact, she scampers so quickly that she doesn’t even get to her feet, staying on her hands and knees like a dog as she rushes to his feet.
 
“Yes Mas- err, yes Professor?”
 
Smiling down at her, Harry waves his heavy mast back and forth in front of her face, drawing her eyes to it even as he speaks.
 
“It would seem that you impressed my servant. If Alcina thought you worthy of a reward, then it stands to reason that you deserve a reward from me as well. You’ve been a good girl, haven’t you Enid?”
 
It’s all about positive reinforcement at the end of the day. Enid stares at his cock and then up at him, any last remnants of recalcitrance and shame over what she’d done to her best friend rapidly vanishing from her face. The bubbly girl from before comes right back with a bright smile on her face as she nods enthusiastically.
 
“Y-Yes sir! I’ve been very, VERY good!”
 
Smirking, Harry takes a step forward and plants her thick, musky, throbbing reward down on the middle of her face, enjoying how her eyes cross just trying to keep track of it.
 
“Then go ahead, Enid.”
 
She doesn’t need to be told twice. Without hesitation, Enid reaches up and grabs Harry’s thick mast with both hands, cooing as she pulls back enough to plant her lips on the bulbous head of his cock. Her eyes look up at him as she eagerly kisses and makes out with his dick tip for a few moments before slowly stretching her lips around his member, her jaw extending further and further as the cute young blonde carefully but assuredly takes him into her waiting maw.
 
Harry groans in appreciation of Enid’s efforts even as she does her best to struggle to give him a blowjob like she’s watched his other pets do night after night. She wants to take him all the way to the base but she’s still relatively inexperienced at this and ultimately it’s just not possible. That doesn’t stop Enid from trying, however.
 
“Gaaaaaaaaaagkh! Gluuuuuuughk! Huuuuuuuuuuulghk!”
 
Again and again she attempts to dive down his cock. Again and again she’s stymied by her own choking as her eyes flutter and she gags on his mammoth-sized member. Harry just stands there and lets her do it, not even placing a hand atop her head as he watches her. She gets over halfway down at one point but can’t go any deeper… nor can she readily repeat the effort.
 
It’s still a gloriously sloppy and enthusiastic blowjob of course, but Enid’s inexperience is decidedly doing her in. Harry is enjoying himself all the same, however before he can take pity on her and let her bring him over the edge…
 
“Do I get a turn, sir?”
 
Slightly surprised, Harry turns to see a certain Siren kneeling at his side, still licking her lips like a cat who just got done with some cream. And oh boy had she had a serious amount of cream to lap up. Even still, a glance over at Bianca’s insensate form shows that Divina has managed to completely clean up after both herself and her naughty friend. She’s even cleaned up after him, polishing Bianca’s dark skin and slurping every last bit of his sticky white cum off of her fellow Siren.
 
Now she kneels at his side looking between him and his cock expectantly, all while Enid lets out a muffled gurgle that sounds a lot like ‘no!’. Well, that just won’t do will it? Enid doesn’t get to decide things like that.
 
Harry finally puts his hand down atop Enid’s head, his fingers carding through the enthusiastic werewolf’s hair before gripping down and pushing her off. Enid goes with some reluctance, not quite fighting him but still visibly upset as she lets out a muffled whine that becomes much more audible once his cock pops free of her lips.
 
With his other hand, Harry reaches down and cards his fingers through Divina’s hair as well. The brunette Siren smiles at this and pushes her head up into his palm, nuzzling his touch as he tightens his grip and gently but firmly pulls her over. In just a few moments, the two are kneeling side by side with one another, their bodies pressed together in such a way that they’re both leaned back at an ankle so that their breasts are pressing into each other from the sides rather than their shoulders.
 
“P-Professor?”
 
Enid sounds hurt… but Harry just smiles down at her. Her puppy dog eyes aren’t going to work on him. He’s demolished cuter, more adorable girls than her before… though admittedly, Enid is up there in terms of adorableness, he won’t lie.
 
That said, Divina gives Enid a run for her money in some ways. Not in who’s more adorable, but she certainly has a sexiness to her that Enid can’t quite manage to compete with. And seeing how Divina has graduated from naughty girl to good girl… well, Harry has ALWAYS been a huge proponent of competition.
 
“Enid… Divina. You two have proven to me that you can both be good girls. For that, you both deserve this reward. I don’t want to see any fighting… I want to see you work together on this.”
 
He lies as easily as he breathes, even as he pushes his massive mast between their faces and relaxes his grip on their heads enough so that they can both lean in and begin licking and kissing at either side of his cock. At the same time though, Harry doesn’t stop talking, forcing them both to look up at him and give him their attention as he slides his cock back and forth between them.
 
“That said… there can only be one Best Girl at the end of the day.”
 
Enid perks up at that, the blonde’s bubbly attitude rapidly returning. If she had a tail in that moment, Harry knows it would be wagging… especially because her tailbone and thus her perky posterior IS wiggling back and forth with some energy.
 
“I-I’m your Best Girl, r-right Professor? You said the other day…”
 
Harry smiles down at Enid and shakes his head, making her trail off and look up at him with wide, betrayed eyes.
 
“You were the Best Girl for that day, Enid. I won’t deny it. You were the Best Girl I’d ever seen. However… things can change. And Divina here deserves a chance to be in the running, don’t you think?”
 
It’s funny watching Enid war internally with herself. Because all the blonde WANTS to say is ‘no’… but then, a good girl would never say ‘no’ to her Master. And the Best Girl CERTAINLY wouldn’t. So in the end, in a cutely begrudging way, Enid sighs and lowers her gaze.
 
“I… I guess.”
 
Then, belatedly, she realizes she’s stopped properly taking care of his erection. All the while, Divina has continued going to town on Harry’s cock. Jolting back forward, Enid returns her tongue and lips to her side of his member, looking stricken at her lapse in judgment. Divina on the other hand, looks unbearably smug.
 
“While Divina had a bit of a rocky start with me… everyone deserves a shot at redemption, Enid. And I’d say at this point that Divina has proven that she’s a good girl just like you are. She might have started as a naughty girl like her fellow Siren, but in the end she managed to rise above that and show she could be better.”
 
Divina radiates even more smugness at his words, while Enid would have a small black raincloud over her head if this were a cartoon. As it stands, the blonde werewolf just redoubles her efforts to please him with her mouth, all but grinding her cunt into the ground in distress as she tries desperately to prove herself to him.
 
“… That said, can Divina really be said to be Best Girl material?”
 
Harry’s musing tone cuts through both Divina’s smugness and Enid’s encroaching despair. Both girls freeze up for a moment… before once again redoubling their efforts in pleasuring him with their mouths and tongues.
 
“Can a naughty girl who becomes a good girl then go on to become the Best Girl? That’s the question we need to answer. And of course, an answer should come with a suitable prize at the end, shouldn’t it? That said… only the Best Girl will have her virginity claimed by me first. All other good girls will… have to wait their turn.”
 
Harry pauses for a moment after dropping that bombshell and then lets out a slightly self-deprecating laugh.
 
“Ah, but perhaps I’m too full of myself, hm? Maybe that right there will decide for one or both of you that you don’t actually WANT to be Best Girl. After all, I’m your Professor. Perhaps there’s someone closer to your own age that you’re trying to save yourselves for?”
 
Harry’s emerald eyes twinkle at that, waiting for their reaction. It is… expected though no less amusing. Both Enid and Divina want him to fuck them. They want him to claim their virginities. Divina probably can’t even rightly explain WHY it’s suddenly so important to her, but she wants it all the same. Meanwhile, Enid is desperate to submit to him in every way in the hopes that it will finally allow her to wolf out.
 
Regardless, in the face of their enthusiasm what is he supposed to do, really? With a groan, Harry pulls them both back along his cock until their cheeks are pressed together and they’re facing down the barrel of his massive meat cannon. It takes them a moment to realize what’s about to happen, at which point they both stick out their tongues in unison right as he cums all over their faces and tits.
 
He covers them from forehead to their belly buttons in his jizz, causing the two to moan wantonly and shudders in ecstasy as he coats them in his seed. Once he’s done, Harry then twists them both around and smashes their lips together.
 
“Now kiss. And keep kissing, darlings. I want to see some jolly cooperation between the two of you, even if you ARE competitors. This is a friendly competition, am I understood? So you’re going to make it clear to each other that at the end of the day, you’ll still be friends~”
 
Of course, before Harry came along, he was pretty sure Enid and Divina weren’t more than acquaintances. On top of that, ‘friends’ didn’t tend to press their naked, cum-soaked bodies against one another while heatedly making out with plenty of tongue and wanton moaning between the two of them. But at Harry’s instruction, that’s precisely what Divina and Enid both begin to do, holding each other tightly as they kiss deeply.
 
Harry smiles at this, even as he reaches out with a foot and taps their inner thighs.
 
“Asses back, darlings. Keep holding onto one another but arch those backs and get those asses as high into the air as you possibly can.”
 
They do exactly that, moaning all the while as Harry absently nods, circling around the two of them and studying their ‘form’.
 
“Only the Best Girl gets her virginity taken first. But good girls can have it in the ass. Tell me… does that appeal to you both? If it does, make me feel your desire.”
 
Enid and Divina both freeze for a moment… but Enid is the first to respond by doing some more wiggling of her tail bone and perky posterior, this time on purpose. Divina is soon right behind her, moaning into Enid’s mouth as she humps the air with her ass in an open invitation. At seeing this, Harry smirks… and moves behind Enid. She was faster after all.
 
“Enid will get to go first. But is that a good or a bad thing? Hmm, only time will tell~”
 
As he kneels down behind Enid and grabs her by her hips, Harry spares a moment to glance over and see what Alcina has been up to. The former Countess has not been idle, having grabbed Yoko and Bianca both and brought out the rope. The two naughty girls have been properly trussed up and strung up and are now dangling from the ceiling in complex rope bondage with their legs bound at the knees and spread wide open. This allows the incredibly tall Alcina to stand right behind them, her large hands sliding over their bodies from behind and down betwixt their splayed thighs.
 
Her fingers play with their slits and their clits expertly, clearly keeping the two naughty girls on the edge of orgasm the entire time as they moan through the rope gags in between their teeth. They watch Harry with Enid and Divina, unable to do anything as they’re toyed with by Alcina to her heart’s content.
 
Amused by this, Harry finally lines up his cock with Enid’s ass and begins to slowly penetrate her back door with his well-lubricated shaft. Still, even with his dick being absolutely covered in saliva and drool from both Enid and Divina… the process is slow going as the blonde werewolf whines and pants into Divina’s mouth, shuddering and quivering all throughout the experience.
 
“Hmm… very tight. A little too tight, to be honest.”
 
Harry fakes a ‘hidden’ tone of disappointment, even as he pulls out of Enid’s ass, making her whine into Divina’s lips and questing tongue.
 
“Not to worry, Enid. I’ll be back for you eventually. I’ve just decided to test both of you at the same time.”
 
Moving to kneel behind Divina, Harry puts his cock at her asshole next and starts to push in. With the benefit of a lot more warning as well as knowing where Enid ‘went wrong’, Divina is able to purposefully relax her asshole in a much more meaningful way. Harry groans as he slides into her backdoor, still encountering no small amount of resistance but also managing to get much further into her bowels. He hums again for a moment before nodding and slowly pulling back.
 
“Not too bad. Not too bad at all.”
 
Once again Divina radiates smugness while Enid radiates despair. Right up until he moves back to Enid of course, giving the blonde werewolf another chance to impress him. The poor dear is just so anxious though, it’s causing her to tighten up her anal muscles like nothing else. Harry COULD force his way through, but that would ruin the point. That’s not to say there’s a bad thing about an insanely tight anus though, now is there?
 
Just to keep things even, Harry waits until he’s switched back to Divina again, sinking his cock even further into her anus. Then, he grunts.
 
“Bit too loose, actually.”
 
That sends the brunette Siren spiraling while Enid exults in response. Harry just grins, continuing to swap between them back and forth, fucking neither of their asses for long enough for them to truly get used to it. As a result, they’re always a little tense, always a little uncertain, always a little uncomfortable. It’s the perfect way to test his two ‘good girls’, Harry figures.
 
If anything is going to make them snap and reveal their ‘naughty’ colors, then it’ll be this cycle of torture and torment. Keeping them both on their toes, forcing them to continue making out with one another, Harry doesn’t let up for anything. One moment he’s grabbing Enid’s pale, perky ass and spreading her cheeks apart with his cock and the next he’s doing the same with Divina’s slightly larger badonkadonk, fucking into her back door with more and more of his member.
 
Regardless of who’s tighter and who’s looser, he slowly but surely reshapes their assholes to his massive meat stick all the same. Indeed, there’s no denying the desires of his bitch breaking member and inch by inch, more and more of his mast disappears inside of their backsides. Until finally, he’s hitting Enid’s pert behind with his hips and doing the same to Divina as he continues to test them both and explore their assholes with his dick.
 
To their credit, the two girls never once complain. Nor do they break apart to even say a word. They wear their emotions on their sleeves after a certain point of course. Enid does so from the very beginning, acting like an overexcited puppy one moment and a chagrined and disappointed one the next. Divina takes a little while longer but eventually even she falls into his pace. The Siren might have started out naughty, but now she likes being one of the good girls. And she wants more than anything to earn Harry’s cock in her virgin cunt, to have him claim her pussy for himself before anyone else outside of his pets.
 
But then, so does Enid… and regardless of his words, Harry has to admit that Enid has a near-insurmountable lead on the other girl. As far as who really is his Best Girl and who really deserves to have their virginity claimed by him first… Enid Sinclair is most definitely above Divina right now. But… Harry said Divina would have a chance to overcome her rival. He said that they would both have the opportunity to take the lead and become his Best Girl.
 
With that said, Harry just smiles as he settles in and really begins fucking Enid’s ass. After barely doing a couple thrusts before pulling out and switching, the abrupt change in pace has the bubbly blonde squealing as he fucks her hard and fast. Now that every inch of his cock can be buried in her back door at once, Harry doesn’t show any mercy. He fucks her tight bowels with his entire member, enjoying how she tries to push him out unconsciously, her insides rebelling… and ultimately failing against his intrusion.
 
After about ten minutes of nonstop butt-fucking for his favorite new bitch while she squeals and shakes against her current rival for his attention, Harry finally grunts and proceeds to cum inside of Enid’s bowels, creampieing her ass with a huge load of his seed.
 
Then, he pulls out of her and apparates on the spot, grabbing Divina by HER hips and jamming his cock back into her ass before the brunette Siren can even really react. Even as Enid is starting to slump out of Divina’s grasp, the strength leaving her jelly-like legs, Divina squeals into Enid’s mouth and grabs onto the tired blonde all the harder, holding her up and propping her in place as Harry begins fucking Divina hard and fast from behind. Just as hard and fast as he did Enid, of course.
 
Despite just cumming… well, what sort of wizard would Harry be if he didn’t have absolute control over himself at this point? How could he possibly Master so many women both back home and in this new land… if he couldn’t master himself? Fucking Divina to completion is the work of fifteen or so minutes, during which time the sexy nubile Siren experiences several anal orgasms right in front of the watching eyes of her fellow Siren and a certain trussed up vampire.
 
Indeed, both Yoko and Bianca are moaning even more desperately through their rope gags at this point as it becomes more and more apparent to the two of them that Alcina isn’t going to let either of them cum. She’s been edging the bound and gagged girls for the entirety of Harry’s testing of his good girls, making the way he’d been tormenting Enid and Divina look like a walk in the park in comparison.
 
Which is how it should be. Naughty girls should be tormented and tortured much more than good girls, at the end of the day.
 
With that in mind, Harry doesn’t hold back with Divina. He cums and cums in her ass just as he did Enid. Then, he pulls out of her back door, leaving his seed seeping out of her as its seeping out of the blonde werewolf. Both girls are left in near-catatonic states as a result of this. Their eyes are drooping and they’re teetering just like Bianca did back during and at the end of her punishment.
 
The difference was, Bianca had nobody and nothing to keep her from falling on her back after her punishment was over. Enid and Divina have each other. Still lip locked from his earlier commands, they mewl and moan for a moment, eyes drifted shut and bodies the only thing holding one another up as they kneel their hugging each other.
 
Harry just watches them wordlessly, smirking slightly as he considers them both. This is another test… but he’s not about to tell them that or give them any sort of sign that it’s a test. After all, that would defeat the purpose of the test in the first place. THIS was a test to see how fast they would both recover… and more importantly, who would be the first to realize that even now, even after all of that… Harry was still rock hard and twitching with need.
 
As his bitch breaker twitches and throbs out of the corner of their eyes, Harry tilts his head to the side and watches as Enid’s eyes are the first to flutter back open… and notice from the periphery of her vision exactly what’s happening. Her eyes snap wide open and she realizes that his cock is being left unattended. Without hesitation, the bubbly blonde pulls away from Divina and latches back onto his dick again.
 
Her hands grab at his cock near the base and her lips spread along his cockhead as she stretches her jaw to what he assumed was her breaking point… and then beyond.
 
Harry’s eyes widen ever so slightly in surprise when Enid truly impresses him by going all the way down his cock. Past the halfway point. Past where she managed to get before. Past her hands even, which fall away to make room for her lips and her constantly swallowing throat. Enid well and truly takes him ALL the way to the base of his dick, gurgling as she does so and managing to swallow his entire shaft down the back of her throat. Her neck bulges in an obscene manner and her eyes water like no one’s business… but she still does it.
 
“Gaaaaaaaaaaaaagkh!”
 
He’s impressed. He’ll just go ahead and admit it to himself. He’s impressed by Enid’s improvement, clearly driven by her overwhelming need to please him. In that moment Harry knows for a fact that Enid has earned her title of Best Girl and that she will be the first to have her virginity claimed by him soon enough.
 
However, it’s getting rather late in the day… and while Enid was first, Divina WAS right behind her. Having fallen forward on her hands and knees the instant that Enid left her behind, Divina’s wakeup call was rough. Even still, once she looks up and sees what Enid is doing… she quickly moves in as well and does the only thing she can do. With Enid literally monopolizing every last inch of Harry’s cock, Divina is forced to settle for his balls, wrapping her arms around one of his legs and diving in under Enid’s chin to suckle both of his balls into her mouth at the same time.
 
Seeing this, Enid squawks around his cock and wraps HER arms around his waist… but it’s too late to completely box Divina out. Maybe if Enid had larger breasts she could have hidden Harry’s nuts in them, but as it is she just isn’t well-endowed enough for that.
 
Glaring down at Divina, Enid nevertheless continues to dutifully choke herself on his cock while Divina slobbers and drools all over his ball sack. Harry just chuckles and brings his hands back down on both of their heads, carding his fingers through their blonde and brunette hair once more as he smiles.
 
“Good girls. Such enthusiasm… should always be rewarded~”
 
He’s already decided Enid is Best Girl. Divina got Second Place. But there’s no need for either of them to know that yet. Besides, it’s been a long enough day as it is and Harry is ready for a good night’s sleep. With that in mind, he looks up over at Alcina, making eye contact with his pet vampire.
 
“Put Bianca and Yoko to bed for me, will you Alcina?”
 
“Of course, Master~”
 
Judging by the wicked grin on Alcina’s face, neither Bianca nor Yoko were going to sleep tonight in a manner that allowed them to touch themselves. They would be dropped off in their respective beds hog-tied and unable to so much as touch their sexes, despite being on the edge of an orgasm for nearly an hour by this point.
 
As Alcina hooks her fingers into the rope suspending the two girls from the ceiling and pulls them both away, Harry just smiles… and then apparates again. This time he takes Enid and Divina with them, surprising the two as he lands on his back in his bed with Enid still deep throating his cock and Divina still gobbling down his balls.
 
Looking at the both of them, he grins as he gets comfortable for a moment before turning his grip on their hair into much more relaxed head pats and casual petting.
 
“Good night, girls. We’ll decide precisely who the Best Girl is going to be tomorrow, alright? So don’t stop now… because you’re neck and neck~”
 
That’s a lie of course. Enid is still winning by a country mile. But neither of them need to know that. Enid doesn’t need to be slacking off… and who knows. Maybe Divina thinking she still has a chance will cause her to surprise him with some innovation that Harry isn’t expecting.
 
Indeed, at hearing his words, the two groan and gurgle and moan around his genitals before proceeding to work their way along his cock and balls all the harder.
 
It’s too bad Harry falls asleep soon after that, his eyes drifting shut and a smile on his face. Because while Enid and Divina both stay up a lot longer, managing to suck one more load from the dozing wizard… neither of them is able to see the ghost that glides up beside the bed and stares at the three of them blankly. Harry would have seen it given his status as a wizard, but the werewolf and siren both miss her entirely.
 
As such, Goody Addams goes completely unnoticed for the time being, even as she watches with wide eyes set on an expressionless pale face as Enid and Divina go to town in trying to earn their sleeping Professor’s favor…

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

5