Chapter 2: Vereesa Windrunner
1.1k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vereesa Windrunner was incensed. She was upset. She was angry. She was a million negative emotions all at once, and the grief and despair and fresh sense of loss all threatened to weigh down on the High Elf, smashing her into a pit that she would never climb back out of. But that was not to be. Because no matter how much she might have wanted to give up, no matter how much she might have wanted to surrender to despair, Vereesa Windrunner was also strong.
 
She knew how to turn her grief towards her enemies. She knew how to channel her anger into a productive force that would bring ruin to the evil that had killed her husband, the father of her twin boys. Vereesa Windrunner was the Ranger-General of the Silver Covenant, the leader of the largest remaining group of High Elves in existence.
 
The world had not been kind to her race. Nor had it been kind to her. But she was nothing if not persistent. She was nothing if not determined. Vereesa was not the kind of woman to let evil get away with its crimes. Her instructors had always complained about her recklessness. They’d compared her impatience to that of a human.
 
In the end, she’d married one, not to spite those long-dead souls who had taught her to hunt and to track and to kill, but because they were right. She was not the best example of a High Elf. She would not wait for the fight to come to her. She would take it to her enemies and she would see them all die painfully for their crimes against her and her family.
 
A tear wells up in Vereesa’s eye. She sits at a funeral, after all, as she thinks these thoughts. Her husband’s casket sits a few feet in front of her, and someone is speaking. She doesn’t know who, not because they are a stranger, but because she’s not that focused on her surroundings. In the heart of Dalaran, none would dare to interrupt. Here, amidst her family and her friends, amidst Rhonin’s students and peers, she could turn herself inward and contemplate her revenge.
 
The Silver Covenant could not do it alone. That was the first thing Vereesa had to admit to herself. No matter what sort of fighting force the Ranger-General had built the remnants of her people into within the safety of the floating city of Dalaran, the last of the High Elves could not wage war against the Horde and hope to prevail. Not without some sort of massive weapon of the same horrifying ferocity as the one they’d used on Theramore.
 
That was a last resort though, of course. Vereesa did not want to stoop so low as those savages, and she could hear Rhonin even then, whispering in her ear not to do so. She would listen to the quiet voice of her dearly departed love… for now. It was only something to consider when all else was lost. If the Alliance fell… no, that was not something to even consider right now. The Alliance had to stand tall in this dark hour. The races of Azeroth that had not tied themselves to Garrosh’s villainy were in turn all that stood between him and domination of everything they knew and loved.
 
Besides, to pull off something like that grotesque mana bomb that the Horde had dropped on Theramore would require something like the Focusing Iris, which from what Vereesa understood, now rested in Jaina’s hands. Pressing her lips together, the High Elf glances to her left, for the first time since the service had started, looking outward instead of inward.
 
Lady Jaina Proudmoore, newly christened Leader of the Kirin Tor. The beautiful young human woman’s hair is a startling reminder that it was not just the dead who suffered the effects of the mana bomb. All but a single blonde lock has been shocked stark white, leaving Jaina’s looks forever changed, altered by the catastrophe she’d been witness to.
 
Vereesa’s eyes slip from the powerful Archmage to her companion involuntarily, and the High Elf narrows her eyes into slits as she regards the mysterious wizard. He looks young, and he’s dressed in the robes of a Kirin Tor Apprentice. That Jaina would take an apprentice wasn’t surprising but inviting him to Rhonin’s funeral was a bit perplexing. And more than that, it looked like he was even comforting her as the service continued. Her hand was in his lap, and he had his own hands, along with the loose arms of his robes, over hers, as if to remind him of her presence.
 
Of course, Vereesa might have been a little less perplexed and a lot more incensed in that moment if she knew the truth. Beneath the loose folds of Harry’s robes, the Lady Proudmoore was giving her new ‘apprentice’ a handjob right then and there at the memorial service of one of her dearest friends. The flush on the otherwise stoic Archmage’s face is not her trying to keep her tears back. She is attempting to keep her composure for another reason entirely.
 
The High Elf watching Jaina and her new ‘apprentice’ doesn’t know this though. Instead, Vereesa is simply left perplexed by the duo for all of a moment before she puts that out of her mind, focusing on the more important issue. Just how can she and Jaina get back at the Horde for what Garrosh has done to them? It might be crass to be considering such things at her husband’s funeral, but there was nothing Vereesa wanted more in that moment than revenge.
 
The service ends a few minutes later, and the Silver Covenant’s Ranger-General finds herself standing stiffly off to the side of Rhonin’s casket with her sons on either side of her. It was a morbid affair, to be sure, and standing there, accepting the sympathies of everyone who was anyone in Dalaran, from stodgy old archmages to members of her own Covenant, was not at all a treat.
 
In truth, Vereesa was antsy, even as she hid that emotion, keeping a stone face through the entirety of the proceedings. She’s waiting for a specific someone, and when Jaina finally arrives with her face red and the young dark-haired wizard at her side, Vereesa’s expressionless mask finally breaks.
 
“I’m sorry for your loss Vereesa.”
 
The High Elf nods her head in acknowledgement, before launching into the subject she’s been dying to speak about for a while now with the new Leader of the Kirin Tor.
 
“Condolences and platitudes will get us nowhere. I’m far more interested in speaking to you about your next move against Garrosh and his Horde. I-.”
 
Jaina cuts Vereesa off with a negligent wave of her hand and a shake of her head, much to the High Elf’s surprise.
 
“Another time, Ranger-General. This is a day of mourning. You should spend it with your sons.”

And just like that, the white-haired woman is gone, almost seeming to drag the mysterious man at her side away as she departs. Vereesa doesn’t recover fast enough to call after Jaina, even as she stands there flabbergasted by what seems to be a startling amount of apathy on the part of the Archmage. The High Elf knows it’s not true. She knows Jaina cares. That’s what makes the human’s behavior all the more baffling.
 
A half hour later, the service is over and Vereesa is finally able to extract herself from her sons, making her way to Jaina’s personal tower high in the Violet Citadel. She comes to a stop outside of a door guarded by two battlemages and presses her lips together as she glances between the pair, and they in turn glance at each other.
 
“I have business to discuss with Lady Proudmoore. Either announce me or move aside and I will announce myself.”
 
There’s a moment of silence, and then one of the guards shakes his head, look liking he’s swallowed something particularly sour.
 
“I’m sorry, but Lady Proudmoore has asked not to be disturbed.”
 
Vereesa’s eyes widen at the seeming lack of respect. She looks between the two again, her tone disbelieving as she asks the obvious.
 
“You know who I am, don’t you?”
 
The other guard jumps to his comrade’s defense, bowing his head respectfully as he speaks in a measured tone.
 
“Of course, Ranger-General. We mean no disrespect… and we are both sorry for your loss. Rhonin… he was more than just a great leader. He will be sorely missed.”
 
The words have their intended effect, of putting Vereesa on the backfoot. After all, how is she supposed to bite this poor man’s head off if he’s busy commiserating over the loss of her husband? Still, Vereesa had no intention of leaving without a fight.
 
“Fine then. At the very least inform Lady Proudmoore of my presence so that she can decide for herself if she wishes to see me or not. I would rather know for certain that she’s avoiding me personally, than just avoiding everyone in general.”
 
That should be easy enough to accommodate, right? But no, Vereesa can tell it won’t be, when both guards look at each other again and grimace in unison. It’s the first that gives her the bad news once more.
 
“I apologize Ranger-General, but when the Lady Proudmoore ‘asked’ not to be disturbed, it would be more appropriate to say she demanded. And that included us. We are not to enter her quarters for any reason, unless the city itself is under attack.”
 
Vereesa’s nostrils flare in barely suppressed anger. But it does remain suppressed. The High Elf recognizes that the two before her should not be the targets of her restrained rage. Gritting her teeth, Vereesa spins on her heel and walks away from the door, leaving the two battlemages to both sigh in relief as she turns the corner and leaves their line of sight.
 
Of course, the High Elf has no intentions of leaving without a fight. She’s not fleeing the battle… she’s approaching the problem from a new angle. Vereesa did not get to be a Ranger, did not get to be Ranger-General, on her oral skills alone. Slipping out of the tower, the beautiful elven woman slides her way around the back. Incensed by Jaina’s apathy over the Horde and Garrosh and the threat that both posed, Vereesa decides right then and there that she’s going to get answers from the human woman. Or else.
 
Coming to a point where no one is around, and no eyes could possibly accidentally glimpse her, Vereesa looks up, gauging the distance, and then bending her legs into a crouch. A moment later, she’s leaping into the air and her gloved fingers are curling into a small outcropping in the tower’s side. It takes the High Elf a few minutes to do so, but soon enough Vereesa has scaled the tower walls, flipping over the railing and landing on one hand and one knee on the tower’s balcony.
 
Her lips pressed tightly together, and her eyes narrowed into slits, the Ranger-General slips inside of the Archmage’s private quarters, silent as a mouse as she moves along as stealthily as possible. It feels like she barely gets inside before screams and moans hit her sensitive elven ears, a familiar voice crying out in what Vereesa immediately recognizes as orgasmic pleasure.
 
The High Elf’s eyes widen, and she immediately dives into a nearby wardrobe to hide, sliding between hanging dresses to press herself against the back of the piece of furniture as the screams get louder and louder, closer and closer. It’s Jaina, Vereesa confirms after a moment of calming her rapidly racing heart. Pressing her lips tightly together, the High Elf leans out through the rows of elegant dresses and opens the door of the wardrobe just a crack so that she can peek out.
 
What she sees reaffirms her belief that it’s Jaina who’s moaning and crying out in ecstasy… and shocks her to her core as well. The Archmage, the new Leader of the Kirin Tor, is naked from the waist down… and she has her legs wrapped around the head of what can only be the apprentice she’d been sat beside, earlier at the funeral.

Vereesa can’t be sure of course, because the man in question is now buck-naked, his apprentice robes discarded to expose a fairly handsome, fairly toned form, along with one of the biggest human cocks that Vereesa has ever seen. On top of that, the only part of him that’s hidden is his face, buried as it is in Jaina’s cunt as the half-naked woman laces her fingers through the dark, messy hair atop his head.
 
He walks her blindly down the hall and across the room Vereesa is hiding in, and Jaina in turn guides him to a nearby table, where he carefully sets her down. The High Elf blushes crimson in embarrassment, as they just so happen to pick a table and an angle that leaves them in full view of Vereesa’s hiding spot. What is this? What is Jaina doing, cavorting with this stranger? What about Kalec? Despite her anger, which to be fair, still burns fairly hot, Vereesa is beginning to regret breaking into Jaina’s quarters like this. She’s not quite sure when she’s going to be able to sneak away. She’s not quite sure what’s going to happen next.
 
Just what has she gotten herself into?
 
-x-X-x-
 
Lady Jaina Proudmoore was a fiery temptress one moment, and a cold-hearted bitch the next, Harry was quickly discovering. Right now though, she was quite happy to have him fuck her senseless, and Harry was in turn quite happy to do the fucking. He wasn’t sure what it was about the funeral that had gotten them both so hot and bothered. He didn’t know the guy who had died, but Jaina certainly had. She’d snuck her hand into his robes and jerked him off right in front of the deceased’s casket all the same, leaving it to Harry to cover up her salacious, lewd action.
 
Now here they were, going at it again. After he’d lost everything on his trip through the Veil, Harry had needed access to many things in his bid to eventually return home. Luckily, he’d apparently managed to run into a very powerful magic user, as well as a very influential noble the moment he’d arrived on this new world. Jaina had called it Azeroth. Harry hadn’t honestly cared that much.
 
One way or another, he was going to get home. Luckily, Jaina had promised him her assistance. She would train him in this world’s magics, which he apparently had quite the aptitude for, and she would give him access to Dalaran’s fast store of arcane knowledge so that he could begin looking for a way to travel back to his world across the cosmos that more than likely stretched between Azeroth and Earth.
 
Of course, what Harry didn’t know was how conniving Jaina Proudmoore had become. She’d been the Good Woman and Kind Soul that Harry believed her to be, before he’d arrived anyways. The destruction of Theramore, the loss of her friends and comrades, and his subsequent injection into her life had left the Lady Proudmoore a bit… muddied.
 
Put bluntly, Jaina did not want to lose Harry so soon after she’d managed to acquire him, even if his ‘procurement’ was pure luck. She could see his potential, and she could tell his usefulness to her was practically limitless. So, the Archmage had taken steps to ensure Harry would not be leaving her side any time soon. Unbeknownst to Harry, the tomes that might have helped him escape Azeroth the quickest and the easiest are now all locked away beyond his current reach.
 
The wizard was too used to women bending over backwards to do what he asked. He was too used to the broken, horny, and altogether lewd witches from back on Earth that had submitted to his power and to his strength in mere hours. Sure, there’d been a few betrayals from the women he’d fucked senseless here and there, but all in all, the submission had been complete, and it had been supremely satisfying.
 
Jaina Proudmoore on the other hand, was not a submissive woman. Harry’s magic was not quite up to the task of breaking her as it’d broken the women of his world before her. And Harry was too used to being obeyed to realize that in this case, he was being played. The price for the Archmage’s ‘help’ was his services, both sexual and magical in nature. He was her boy toy, in essence, and Harry didn’t actually mind that, not one bit.
 
He might have minded a bit more if he knew what she was keeping from him, but in the end Jaina was distracting him with lessons on how to control the arcane, with spells that would allow him to reacquire his usual strength and power. And, she was providing him with her body, a spectacular example of the female form, beautiful and gorgeous in every aspect.
 
Staring down at it now as Jaina lies back on the table he’s set her on, spreading her legs wide and grinning wickedly, Harry can’t help but agree with his inner thoughts. The mess he’s made of her pussy with his tongue stares him right in the face, even as Jaina’s pussy lips twitch with need and her breathless voice reaches his ears.
 
“Harry… I’m feeling a bit hairy down there. Be a dear and trim me up, will you? Let’s see just how fine your control has become.”
 
Her confidence in him after such a short time is surprising… but not unwelcome, nor unwarranted. Harry has become quite adept at using this new form of energy, both to perform Azerothian magic… and magic of his own. Leaning forward between her legs, Harry’s hot breath stimulates her wet mound, causing Jaina to moan all the louder, all the more wantonly, even as he brings his fingers up to her pubic hair.
 
Slowly but surely, using his magically charged digits, Harry begins to trim and groom Jaina’s blonde pubes, until eventually, all that’s left is a lightning bolt right above her clit and her dripping slit. The lightning bolt terminates right at her clit of course, and as a final bit of fun, Harry drives his magically charged finger right down on the sensitive little nub. The power is dimmed down from ‘hot enough to burn hair off’ of course, but more than strong enough to cause Jaina to cry out as her back arches and her ass and hips and cunt all come up off the table towards his retreating finger.
 
“Haaarrry!!!”
 
Grinning wickedly, Harry brings his other hand up before Jaina’s lower half can fully come back down to a rest. He slides three digits right into her sopping wet cunt and gives her such a ferocious fingering that she’s screaming bloody murder in moments, her eyes rolling back in her head and her tongue lulling out of her mouth as she squirts out another orgasm explosively, her pussy juices outright coating his hand and his bared chest as Harry grins victoriously.
 
After a moment, he slides his fingers back and then leans over her as she comes back to earth, stuffing his hand into her mouth. Jaina in turn swirls her tongue over his fingers, licking them and his palm clean. But when he pulls back from her face, she takes one look at the mess he made and scoffs openly.
 
“I’m not cleaning ALL of that up with my tongue Harry. Not when it’s YOUR mess!”
 
He can’t help but chuckle a little, his tone colored with disbelief. Jaina’s defiance attitude and confidence, even when around him, is as new for Harry as it is exciting. Normally, his girls would already be on their hands and knees, lapping away. But if he’s being honest with himself, that was getting rather droll. This… this is proving to be much more fun.
 
In the interest of keeping things fun, Harry waves his hand over their bodies, attempting to cast a wandless cleaning charm over the two of them in an effort to get rid of the new mess made of Jaina’s sexual fluids. It certainly gets rid of her pussy juices… but it also vanishes the rest of her clothing at the same time, leaving her perfectly shaped breasts to bounce free of their confines, jiggling in very delightful ways, even as the Archmage gasps in playful faux outrage.
 
Harry snorts derisively at her mock anger and responds by flipping her onto her front. Jaina allows this, her long, smooth legs sliding off the table and her feet touching the floor, even as a moment later Harry’s hand comes down on her ass, causing ripples to spread through the beautiful white-haired Archmage’s fat badonkadonk.
 
Jaina is not out of shape, but she IS a mage, and that means she’s not nearly as muscular as a warrior, or as lean as a rogue. Instead, she’s got her extra fat in all the right places, curves on curves that Harry abuses to his heart’s content. Both hands come down on Jaina’s butt cheeks, and he greedily gropes and kneads her bubbly posterior, even as he leans over her moaning, panting form.
 
“You sure do have a needy little pussy, Lady Proudmoore. Shirking your duties to the Kirin Tor just to have me fuck you some more? Naughty, naughty. Someone should really punish you for your dereliction.”
 
The Leader of the Kirin Tor lets out another slutty moan at that, even as Harry brings a hand up and then back down, before doing it with the opposite. Time and time again, he spanks the beautiful, powerful woman bent over before him. He beats Jaina’s fat ass like a rented drum, turning her pale flesh red for the umpteenth time since they’d met. In truth, the Archmage’s buttocks was Harry’s favorite part about her… and in turn, it was Jaina’s most sensitive spot, leaving the gorgeous woman putty in his hands whenever he so much as focused his attention towards her delicious derriere.
 
As her ass jiggles and Jaina cries out from the pleasure and pain, the mage’s voice eventually reaches Harry’s ears as she speaks in a soft tone between mewls of ecstasy.
 
“I… mm, it helps… hah, it helps to forget. The pleasure, the sex… you, ooh, you help me to ignore j-just how, mm, fucked up my life is right n-now.”
 
He pauses at that and returns his hands to groping and kneading Jaina’s ass for a moment, ending his spanking of her fine rump entirely after another second of thought. In the end, he sympathizes with the powerful mage. She’s in a position of authority, and in a state of bottled up despair and grief and rage. He’s serving a very useful role for her.
 
Letting out a chuckle and a sigh, Harry pulls his hands back from Jaina’s ass, ending her moans as she turns over her shoulder to look at him inquisitively. Rolling his eyes, he gives her a lopsided grin.
 
“You tug at my heartstrings when you get like that sweetheart. Care to move this along? Why don’t you let me hop up on that table, and then you can go for a ride and REALLY forget your troubles.”
 
Jaina blinks dumbly at that and then smiles brightly. She hops up from where she’s bent over the rather messy table, and Harry in turn takes his place. The piece of furniture is in no way weak or rickety from what he can tell, built as it is with four thick legs and an even thicker tabletop. It certainly carries his weight when he hops up on it and leans back, and it carries Jaina’s weight as well when she joins him, climbing aboard the table once again, this time for the express purpose of impaling herself on his stiff, hard cock.
 
She stops for a moment to admire his erection as always, her hands stroking his shaft and her mouth momentarily encircling the head of his member as she swirls her tongue along his length to get it a bit lubed up. Then, she’s moving up his body, and a few seconds later, her hands pressed palm down on his chest, Jaina begins to slide down the length of his considerable shaft, his girth spreading her wet-and-ready pussy lips open as it had many times before now.
 
Up and down the beautiful Archmage goes, riding his thick cock reverse cowgirl as she moans wantonly all the while. Harry reaches around her and his hands grab at her shaking, jiggling tits, grabbing them roughly and squeezing and mauling them, even as he thrusts up into her tight cunt again and again and again. The pressure around his shaft is certainly intense, but Harry is nothing if not in control. His cock throbs and pulses inside of Jaina’s pussy, even as she slides up and down his length, over and over.
 
Mewling pathetically, Jaina throws her head back over Harry’s shoulder, her eyes lulling shut and her tongue slipping out from between her lips to lick at his cheek. The woman has proved to be quite the slut since they came to their little agreement, but Harry doesn’t judge. After all, he’s always been quite the man-slut himself, now hasn’t he? Just because he’s used to being in control, just because he dominates his women and has practically mind-fucked every beautiful witch there is back home, doesn’t change just how much of a man-whore Harry is.
 
He likes sex. He likes fucking beautiful women, just like the one currently bouncing up and down on his cock. And in the end, there’s nothing wrong with that. He’ll fuck this wench until he’s able to return to Earth, and if his read on her is right, Jaina will use him in turn to her heart’s content and to the fullest of her abilities. Theirs is a mutual arrangement… a mutually satisfactory one, even.
 
Grinning wickedly, Harry continues to play with Jaina’s breasts, even as the distinguished Lady Proudmoore begins to cum again and again around his cock. Her pussy clenches down along his shaft, flexing and tightening rhythmically around his dick, and it grows harder and harder to hold back his release. But Harry is nothing if not a fighter, and by this point their sexual escapades ARE half a fight, as they constantly spar over just who can fuck who senseless first.
 
Harry is in it to win it, as he always is.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Vereesa Windrunner has a problem. And it’s not just that she’s currently hiding in a wardrobe, stuck there because she snuck into a friend’s tower. The same friend who now happened to be the Leader of the Kirin Tor, the organization that governed the floating city where HER organization made its home. No, that WAS indeed a problem, but it was not the current, most pressing problem that Vereesa was facing.
 
THAT problem was the fact that whatever spell the mysterious man had cast a bit earlier when he waved his hand and vanished Jaina’s top, had somehow unknowingly affected Vereesa as well. The Ranger-General was now buck naked, every single inch of her leathers AND her undergarments vanished, just like that. She had nothing on her… and it was surprisingly cold in the wardrobe she was hidden out in.
 
In the end, all the High Elf could do was watch in impotent silence as the Leader of Dalaran hungrily gyrated over some strange human’s cock. She desperately tries to maintain that silence as time goes on and her sensitive nipples perk up from the cold, growing rock-hard as she stares with a flushed face out at the sight before her.
 
She… doesn’t exactly have a good reason for why she’s watching. She’s not thinking about that at the moment, but if anyone asked her, she truly wouldn’t know what to say. Instead, what’s really on Vereesa’s mind in that instant is the broom handle behind her, slid up against the back of the wardrobe. Only now that she’s naked does the High Elf feel it, grinding against her ass as it is.
 
She can’t quite stop herself from pressing back against it either, watching the mystery man play with Jaina’s fat… delicious… rump had sparked feelings in Vereesa she hadn’t expected to ever feel again. The High Elf was horny, plain and simple, and it was getting harder and harder to contain herself as she knelt there, hidden in the wardrobe.
 
Suddenly though, its as if the world stops. Vereesa’s eyes meet the startling, vivid green irises of the man currently fucking Jaina Proudmoore into a pleasured gooey puddle. It’s just for a second, and then Jaina’s bouncing body cuts off their view of one another, allowing Vereesa to slip back out of the stranger’s line of sight. Her heart beats vast, and despite herself, Vereesa ends up sneaking a look back out the crack, hoping to spy on the mating pair from a different angle that the man won’t see her from.
 
She’d also hoped he hadn’t fully seen her at all, but upon looking back out into the room beyond the wardrobe, Vereesa can tell that’s not the case. The stranger is staring at the wardrobe now, and more than that, he’s pulled Jaina a bit closer, sitting up and spreading her legs wide to give Vereesa a far fuller view of their conjoined privates.
 
Vereesa’s mouth goes dry, and then to her shame begins to salivate as she takes in the sight of Jaina’s dripping wet, stretched cunt, impaled on the human man’s seemingly massive, undoubtedly thick cock. The mystery man is murmuring in Jaina’s ears but given the female mage never even so much as glances in Vereesa’s directions, she assumes he’s whispering sweet nothings to the woman, as he thrusts up into her bouncing bodacious body all the harder, sliding up into her cunt as she in turn rides him towards the inevitable completion.
 
Jaina cums twice more in the next minute, and then her mouth drops open and her eyes roll up in her head, and Vereesa suspects that that’s the moment when the stranger begins to cum. She imagines his seed filling her human friend’s womb up to the brim and then some, and the High Elf gets all the wetter from the fantasy, her pussy slowly moistening as a hand starts to hesitantly shift down her body towards the space between her naked legs.
 
Before she can finally touch herself however, Jaina lays back bonelessly on the lap of the strange man… and he in turn makes eye contact with Vereesa again, his verdant pupils locking with her beautiful blue irises. Jaina mewls sweetly as he grins and nibbles lovingly at her ear and neck, while at the same time, he brings up an arm and gestures nonchalantly for Vereesa to come out.
 
Freezing up for a long moment, the High Elf can’t quite see a way out of this. That’s not entirely true. She doesn’t WANT to see a way out of this. It’s shameful and embarrassing, but Vereesa can’t help but want a little of what she’s watched Jaina get. The human woman’s words on fucking the pain away (paraphrased, of course) had resonated deeply with Vereesa. She still wanted revenge, but she’d love to forget for a little while as well.
 
Slowly, the naked Ranger-General slips out of the wardrobe, crawling forward on her hands and knees from her hiding spot. Her bare bottom sways as she instinctively moves forward sensually. It’s not long before Vereesa finds herself stopping right under the pair of joined genitals. The man looks down at her with some mirth in his gaze, speaking in a quiet tone, even as Jaina continues to mewl, only half-conscious.
 
“The name is Harry Potter. Who might you be?”
 
Blushing deeply, Vereesa finds herself answering in just as quiet a tone, struck temporarily dumb by the situation she finds herself in.
 
“… Vereesa Windrunner.”
 
“Well met.”
 
And then Harry lifts Jaina up off his cock and all the High Elf manages to do is widen her eyes before she gets the facial of a lifetime from the mix of cum and pussy juices that spray out onto her when Harry’s member slips out of Jaina’s cunt. Her eyes squeeze shut before too much of the sexual fluids can get into them, and she gasps in utter shock, before her tongue slips out from between her lips involuntarily, licking up a bit of the mixture that Jaina and Harry have created.
 
It’s… surprisingly tasty. But more than that, it’s magically charged. She’d felt it of course, the magic swirling around Jaina and Harry, but Vereesa had assumed that was mostly the Archmage, not the man fucking her. As a High Elf, the Ranger-General had a need for magic, just like the rest of her species. She was not an addict, not like those filthy Blood Elves that had given up all sense of decency for a taste of fel… but she still hungered for the arcane in the same way a human might hunger for bread, or thirst for water.
 
It was a necessity, to be clear. However, Harry’s seed was not so much a necessity as it is a buffet. The man is so suffused with arcane energy that her entire throat tingles as she drinks down his seed. Jaina’s pussy juices play a part too of course, but the Archmage’s sexual fluids is more akin to a chaser or an equalizer for Harry’s stunning cum than anything else.
 
Moving up off of her hands and resting on the balls of her feet, Vereesa kneels before her friend and this new man, this Harry Potter. Blushing deeply, Vereesa stares down the barrel of Mister Potter’s ‘gun’, even as his messy cock twitches, still surprisingly erect even after all the fun he’d had with Jaina. She knows she wants it. At this point, she needs it… more of his magic-infused cum is EXACTLY what the healer ordered.
 
He’s as large as she expected, if she’s being honest. That doesn’t stop Vereesa from leaning forward and tentatively licking at the tip of his leaking shaft. She laps up the last remnants of his cum load, and then goes a step further, unable to quite help herself. Opening wide, the High Elf takes Harry’s dick into her mouth inch by inch, sliding it right down her throat when it comes time, swallowing and forcing herself to go further and further, until she’s outright deep throating his cock right then and there.
 
Jaina is still sitting on Harry’s lap, and Vereesa’s nose bumps into the slightly exhausted mage’s dripping cunt lips, more of Harry’s seed disgorging from her slightly gaping pussy and onto Vereesa’s face, even as the Ranger-General manages to get her lips all the way to the base of Harry’s cock. It’s odd, the feeling of intense satisfaction and accomplishment that washes over her as she reaches her goal. When she pulls back, she swirls her tongue around his cockhead, slurps up the seed that’s fallen from Jaina’s dripping quim… and does it all over again.
 
Back and forth Vereesa goes, showing a shocking aptitude for deep-throating Harry’s cock as he watches on in mild surprise, his eyebrows raised. The High Elf bobs up and down on his dick like a pro, showing off a level of skill that only a few of his girls back home had ever achieved. The nonhuman woman isn’t even choking or gagging on his cock as she inhales his member, and Harry wonders if that’s an aspect of elvish physiology or not. Do they just not have a gag reflex?

Regardless, Vereesa certainly gives a good, slutty showing as she ‘introduces’ herself to Jaina’s new apprentice. The High Elf buries her nose in his crotch time and time again, even as her slobber gathers on her lower lip before slipping down to her chin. It makes the smack of his ball sack against her chin all the wetter each time it happens, and that’s the sound that slowly begins to worm its way into Jaina’s exhausted mind, even as Vereesa sucks Harry off with all the strength she can muster.
 
Slurping and swallowing and licking at his shaft, Vereesa eventually draws a second release from the wizard… just as Jaina begins to recover from the right and proper fucking that Harry had just finished giving her.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Jaina blinks slowly as she comes back to herself. She can hear the sounds of sex, of lips suctioned around a cock… but she can’t FEEL Harry’s dick inside of her anymore. And she’s certainly not sucking on anyone’s phallus as she lays back across Harry’s chest. Blinking lazily, Jaina looks down the slope of her body, having to peer over her shapely, fat tits to see what’s happening at the table’s edge. Her eyes go wide and she’s suddenly wide awake as she watches her dead friend’s widow effortlessly deep throat her lover’s dick.
 
A moment later, Harry lets out a grunt and Jaina subsequently watches as Vereesa Windrunner SWALLOWS his cum right then and there, massaging and milking the wizard’s throbbing thick pecker with her throat. The High Elf takes Harry’s load like a champ, her neck convulsing and spasming as she swallows and swallows and swallows, until finally there’s nothing left to drink down. Not a single drop of Harry’s seed escapes Vereesa’s lips, even as the Ranger-General slides her head back off his cock, letting her new favorite toy go free of her mouth with a pop.
 
Letting out a quiet sigh, Vereesa takes hold of Harry’s giant pecker with both hands, lazily stroking it up and down and smacking it against her cheek periodically, even as her eyes flit up to meet Jaina’s shocked, confused gaze. Her tone is quiet, even as she admonishes the human woman right then and there.
 
“You’ve been so distracted lately, Jaina. This is no excuse for your inaction.”
 
As soon as she processes those words, Jaina’s eyes go wide in outrage. How dare she! The hypocrisy makes the Archmage’s blood boil, and she growls as she readies herself for an argument.
 
“Me, distracted?! Look at you, you elvish whore! One look at my Harry’s cock and you’re slurping up his cum like a two-bit prostitute!”
 
Vereesa’s eyes flash, while Harry’s brow climbs. The wizard is not the kind of man to get involved in such a fight, and so he does the only thing that seems reasonable in this moment. Hooking his hands under Jaina’s thighs, he lifts the mage up and drags her along his body, even as he slides back a bit across the table until he’s properly laid out once more.
 
Lowering the Archmage’s beautiful derriere onto his face, Harry gets to work doing what he does best. Enjoying a woman’s body, while making them love every last moment of it. Jaina moans as Harry’s tongue darts between her glorious cheeks. An application of wandless magic from the man leaves her completely clean back there, even as he begins to rim her asshole, worshipping her fat badonkadonk with both his tongue and his hands, which grip and grasp and grope at her pliable butt flesh at the same time.
 
Vereesa sees an opportunity there and climbs up off of her knees and then off of the floor entirely. The sturdy wooden table finally does creak just a bit as the High Elf adds her own weight to it, but it remains steady for the time being, even as Vereesa grinds her sopping wet pussy lips across Harry’s unattended shaft, moaning wantonly as she does so.
 
Her slit spreads open and hot dogs just a small portion of Harry’s throbbing, warm length, and that right there is almost enough to send Vereesa over the edge. The naked High Elf tosses her head back as she whimpers, bucking her hips towards him for as long as she can manage, until finally she can no longer resist. A particularly high hump leaves her cunt lips posed right above Harry’s cockhead… and a particularly satisfying slam down leaves his member buried deep inside of her hungry quim.
 
Even as Vereesa begins to fuck herself on Harry’s dick, and Jaina tries desperately to keep her composure in the face of Harry’s relentless onslaught on her ass, the two women aren’t just about to let their argument go. Composing herself first, Vereesa directs a heated glare in the direction of the Lady Proudmoore, her lips thinning as she arranges the words in her head.
 
“And you Jaina? I begin to wonder just what was going on at my husband’s funeral, what with your hand in ‘your Harry’s’ lap the entire time!”
 
The white-haired Archmage goes positively incandescent at the accusation, and Vereesa knows she’s hit the nail on the head, even as her eyes are constantly drawn away from Jaina’s face and down to the woman’s bouncing jubilees. She’s trying to keep her glare up, but its hard when those lovely tits are jiggling and what not right in front of her.
 
Jaina tries to adopt a serious, no-nonsense face of her own… but its hard to keep her composure when Harry’s tongue is dancing between her butt cheeks, and Jaina’s fat ass is gyrating quite noticeably over the skilled wizard’s mouth. She’s left panting, breathless as she stares Vereesa down.
 
“I was giving Harry a handjob. What of it? The service was dreadfully dull, and you and I both know that. Rhonin, mm, Rhonin wouldn’t have wanted so much pomp and circumstance anyways. Ooh, Harry, just like that… the only reason that we even had the f-funeral, fuck that feels good, the only reason was because those old stodges in the Kirin Tor wouldn’t, ooh, let it pass without one!”
 
Vereesa growls as she rides Harry’s cock up and down all the faster. It feels good… no, it feels better than good. Harry’s massive, thick prick is just as amazing as Vereesa had expected from the first moment she saw it, just as amazing as she’d instinctively known from the first moment she saw Jaina impaled ON it. Her pussy walls clench down around his shaft as she bounces up and down on his dick, but its clear his focus is solely on Jaina and his current task regarding the woman’s big, fat bubble butt. Vereesa is fucking herself on Harry’s hot, pulsating member, and for the moment at least she’s perfectly okay with that.
 
Still, she knows Jaina has a point. She hadn’t been anymore interested in the funeral than the Archmage had been, and she knew Rhonin wouldn’t have wanted it to begin with. If he’d had his way, there wouldn’t have been any sort of service. If she’d had HER way, she wouldn’t have even attended. But that was the life of a leader, which was why both she and Jaina had had to be there.
 
That didn’t excuse Jaina’s dereliction of duties though!
 
“And how do you intend to excuse the fact that you’ve made, f-fuck, no move to take revenge on Garrosh and his Horde?! You’ve allowed yourself to be distracted by this big, fat, massive cock and it’s left you addled Jaina! Where’s the Lady of Theramore?! Where’s the vengeance?!”
 
Jaina’s eyes flash at that, and Vereesa immediately wonders if she’d gone too far by invoking the name of the destroyed city. If anyone could though, it would be the High Elf who’d lost her husband in the midst of that destruction. Her husband, who had sacrificed himself so it was only Theramore that was destroyed, instead of the entire marsh and miles of land beyond it.
 
Leaning forward, the Lady of Theramore comes to a stop mere inches away from Vereesa’s face, even as the High Elf stands her ground. Well, sits her ground. Even in the midst of this heated argument, both of them are still making thorough use of Harry’s body. Jaina continues to undulate her hips along Harry’s face, and Vereesa bounces up and down on his cock, even as she maintains eye-contact with the new leader of the Kirin Tor all the while.
 
Rather than answering Vereesa’s latest accusation and potentially saying something she’ll regret, Jaina switches gears and changes the topic of conversation, as a slightly vindictive smile spreads across her face.
 
“You know… I left orders that I wasn’t to be disturbed. My guards knew better than to LET anyone in. What are you doing in my quarters Ranger-General? And naked at that?”
 
There’s a twinkle in Jaina’s eye and Vereesa stiffens as she prepares to defend herself. At the very least, the nudity was not her fault. And she’d only broken in in the first place because of the way Jaina had blown her off at her husband’s funeral. Of course, before the High Elf can get a single word out in her defense, Harry decides to up the tempo, ending the back and forth before it can continue any longer.
 
His hips begin to finally move, and his cock thrusts up into Vereesa’s cunt, rather than just sitting there for her to bounce up and down on. At the same time, Harry’s tongue slides much deeper into Jaina’s pristine asshole, as he elongates it into that of a serpent with some more wandless magic. Their eyes widen in unison and in her current position, Jaina ends up clinging to Vereesa to keep her balance, even as Harry’s fingers dig into the human woman’s ass.
 
At the same time, the elf is barely able to contain her pleasure and keep her own balance as Harry starts to pound up into her with as much strength as he’d fucked Jaina earlier while she was hiding in the wardrobe. It’s more than enough to jolt Vereesa an extra few inches up into the air with every thrust. Her existence becomes the constant drop and then bounce as she finds herself riding a bucking bronco in the form of Harry’s cock, rather than the calm and tepid manner with which she’d been repeatedly impaling herself on his prodigious shaft just a little while before.
 
Both women ultimately end up clinging to one another. Their eyes meet once again now that their faces are bare centimeters apart, and there’s a flash of anger before its replaced by what they’ve both been suppressing for a little while now. Pure, unadulterated lust. Harry brings out their latent desires, and the two are abruptly kissing as their tongues dance and twist around one another, their lips smashing up against each other.
 
Jaina has larger tits of course, but Vereesa is no slouch in that department either, being particularly well-endowed for her race and it’s usually slender and petite heritage. Their breasts smash together in the same way their lips do, and they cling to one another as Harry’s tongue and cock propels them both towards an earth-shattering, mind-numbing orgasm.

The next few minutes are complete and utter ecstasy for all three, until finally Harry begins to cum, and this in turn triggers a subsequent release in Vereesa. Not wanting Jaina to feel left out, the wizard twists his elongated tongue into an interesting shape, hitting numerous points of extreme pleasure that he’d identified on the woman’s inner walls by this point, all at once.
 
They all arrive at a mutual climax together and as Harry’s seed pumps up into Vereesa’s womb, she and Jaina both ahegao on the spot, their eyes rolling up into their skulls in unison and their tongues sliding out of their mouths, writhing against one another still as they both squirt out their pussy juices, Vereesa’s coating Harry’s length and Jaina’s covering Harry’s naked, muscular chest. In the meantime, Harry quite thoroughly creampies the High Elf cumming on his dick, his sticky, white ejaculate thoroughly painting her inner walls and filling her to the brim, just as he had with Jaina while she was hidden away in the wardrobe.
 
The joint receival of pleasure ends the argument between Jaina and Vereesa. It’s difficult to stay mad with one another, when they’re both covered in sweat, laying out across the wet, wooden table, curled into Harry’s sides. That is ultimately where they end up, once they come down from their shared orgasms.
 
For a long moment, the room is filled with nothing but the sound of heavy panting, as bosoms heave and the two women catch their breath. Eventually though, Jaina does speak.
 
“Fine then. Let’s talk shop, shall we? You know I want revenge against Garrosh just as much if not more than you do. I won’t try to argue which of us deserves to kill the bastard, but he will die. And the Horde that’s enabled his monstrous bloodlust and desire for conquest should die with him. No more chances.”
 
Vereesa nods slowly at that, pressing her lips together tightly.
 
“… In truth, I was surprised that you did not lash out immediately, Jaina. I know you have the Focusing Iris in your possession.”
 
Jaina inclines her head at that, even as she presses a palm down onto Harry’s chest, drawing an amused grunt from the wizard.
 
“I do, though this was the more valuable thing I managed to pull from the crater left behind of my city, I will admit.”
 
Harry snorts derisively at that but doesn’t get too up in arms over being called a thing. Instead he just shakes his head, even as Vereesa eyes him curiously.
 
“I did wonder where you’d gotten this one. He’s useful enough in bed, but is he truly anymore than a particularly thick cock attached to a particularly skilled lover?”
 
Jaina’s lips stretch into a wide, wicked grin at that, and she runs her fingers down Harry’s chest, all the way to his half-hard dick.
 
“Oh yes. Much more, Vereesa. His potential is near-limitless. And he’s agreed to ally with me, so long as our interests align. Which, they very much do.”
 
Harry remains quiet. It’s not something he’s used to, being the background to an Important Conversation. Given he’d initiated most Important Conversations back in his own world, he was very un-used to it, as the case turned out to be. It was new, and he was having some fun with it, just laying back and watching the two women speak.
 
Jaina lets out a sigh, even as Vereesa’s eyes flicker between the Archmage and Harry.
 
“In truth, I had had designs on Orgrimmar, before running into Harry and finding out his tale and just who he is. The Focusing Iris could have assisted me in summoning an entire army of Water Elementals. I would have drowned the Horde Capitol, in much the same way as Thousand Needles is now fully submerged underwater after the Cataclysm. But no. That was not the way, and as much as I believe the Horde as an institution and a government must end, the individuals that compromise its unwashed masses do not all deserve death.”
 
Vereesa nods along in agreement.
 
“You speak the truth. There is good in the individuals, at least some of it. Some might even fight by our side against Garrosh’s tyranny, if we reach out to the right people.”
 
Jaina’s eyes flicker to the Ranger-General.
 
“You’re thinking of your sister, aren’t you?”
 
Harry lifts his brow at that, not completely up to date on the world’s politics. To be fair, since arriving on Azeroth, he’d been learning a lot… but most of it had been magical in nature. And the time not spent pouring over magical tomes or taking lessons in practical application from Jaina had been spent… well, GIVING practical lessons TO the Archmage.
 
A lopsided grin spreads across his face in remembrance, even as Vereesa lets out a sigh and slowly nods again.
 
“Sylvanas… it is possible she is not our enemy, Jaina. My sister has earned the respect of some of the Horde races, and the fear of the others, but we’ve both heard the same reports I imagine. During Deathwing’s rampage across Azeroth, Garrosh consolidated his power. He has not treated the Forsaken or my sister kindly. They are akin to lower-class citizens within the Horde now, as are the Blood Elves, as distasteful as contacting them might be. There are even Kor’kron Guards patrolling the Undercity.”
 
Hm, he’s really going to have to read up on these things. His swift mind gives Harry some idea of what the two women are talking about as they almost entirely ignore him in favor of discussing their plans with one another, but he’s not quite following along as well as he’d prefer. Especially with the speak of these Blood Elves. Were they perhaps different than High Elves, which he knew Vereesa to be?
 
Now that he thought about it, he had seen one distinctive difference in the elven peoples that he’d come across so far in Dalaran. They were even color coded, if he considered their forms of dress. There were the ones in silver and blue, that looked like Vereesa. And then there were the ones in red and black, that also looked like Vereesa except for one significant detail.
 
Each and every elf that he’d seen dressed in red and black had had a green glow in their eyes, outright covering their pupils and hiding away their natural eye color. Now that he considered what he’d learned from the magical tomes Jaina had given him so far to study, Harry wondered if those elves were perhaps fel-touched, as the sickly green color he’d seen in their eyes was indeed the same color described when the books had spoken of fel magic and its dangers.
 
Was that the divide? High Elves versus Blood Elves? Only, Harry could tell they were physiologically and biologically the same. Save for the eyes, there was no other difference between the two species, if they could even be called two species. Though, from the way Vereesa spoke of the Blood Elves with such distaste, he wouldn’t be saying that out loud.
 
Blinking, the wizard realizes he’s allowed himself to get lost in his thoughts for a time. He refocuses on Jaina and Vereesa’s conversation. The High Elf was talking.
 
“Jaina, while I would like nothing more than to move on the Sunreavers and cleanse the Horde’s presence in this fine city for their crimes against us, I believe we need to be subtler than that, and more precise as well. Picking off their leaders first, feeling them out and dealing with them however we need to… that’s the path forward we should take for the moment.”
 
Jaina has a wry look on her face, even as Harry finally does begin to feel a little left out.
 
“Once again, we come back around to your sist-aahh!!”
 
Vereesa lets out a similar sound as Harry lays a hefty smack on both of their pale asses. By that point, the two women are both on their sides, leaning halfway over him to talk. This leaves their fine derrieres on full display and completely exposed to a sudden ‘attack’ of the sexual kind from the wizard, as he gives them both a good spanking and then slides a finger up their buttholes at the same exact time.
 
The two moan, wantonly, before directing frowns and furrowed brows in Harry’s direction. In response, the wizard just grins cheekily.
 
“I rather think this is a poor time and a poor place for the two of you to be holding a war council my dears. Honestly, I was beginning to feel left out.”
 
The pair eye each other for a moment. Ranger-General Windrunner of the Silver Covenant looks across Harry and meets the gaze of Lady Proudmoore of the Kirin Tor for a few seconds in silence, before wide, lusty smiles spread across their faces. They look to Harry with hunger in their eyes and Jaina speaks for both of them, even as Vereesa gets a head-start on the fun.
 
“You’re completely right, Harry.”
 
Leaning in, the two begins to deftly lick at Harry’s nipples, not quite so sensitive as their own, but still an erogenous zone for the wizard as he groans his appreciation. Of course, his appreciation is subsequently amplified by Jaina and Vereesa both reaching down between his legs, their hands stroking at his cock as they work together, rather than fighting one another over who can be the best. They quickly manage to get him back to full mast, and the issue of who would get first ride was swiftly approaching.
 
Just as Jaina and Vereesa are glancing up from their respective nipples to look at each other challengingly, they get a reminder that tables really AREN’T meant for such vigorous sexual activities… and this one certainly wasn’t made with threesomes in mind. Just like that, all four legs of the sturdy wooden table they’re all laid out across give out on them. Until that point, the large piece of furniture had been doing its absolute best to carry three fully-grown adults atop its surface… but in the end, everything had its breaking point.
 
The legs give out and the tabletop falls to the ground with a resounding thud. None of them are seriously hurt of course, merely stunned into silence for all of five seconds before the trio meets each other’s eyes and then bursts out laughing. Harry in particular is roaring a fully belly laugh, even as Jaina and Vereesa, still quite horny and eager to get more of his erect cock, climb up off the destroyed table and reach down to pull him to his feet as well.
 
Harry lets them help him up, and then wraps an arm around each, sliding his finger back into their asses, even as all three of them head for the bathroom, filled with mirth and more importantly, a massive amount of lust. It’s a good thing that Jaina told her door guards that she wasn’t to be disturbed unless the city itself was under attack. The three of them won’t be finished for quite some time.
 
-x-X-x-
 
The Death Chamber is as ominous as ever, as a coven of robed witches gathers around a glowing container with the Hallows held inside. The wand, the ring, and the cloak all swirl this way and that, slipping and sliding around the container as they try to escape the magical barrier surrounding them so that they can fling themselves through the Veil, attempting to follow after their Master.
 
The cloaked witches are chanting, each and every last one of them belting out words in deep, husky voices at the top of their lungs. Magic whirls around the room, swirling this way and that, coalescing into an actual, viewable form as it grows more and more powerful under the direction of the coven. Finally, at the apex of their chant, the magic forms into a spear of pure white energy.
 
The one at the head of the chant, just as hooded as her comrades, lifts her hands up into the air, the loose arms of her robes falling down to reveal pale, unblemished flesh. She flings her arms forward, and the spear is flung forward as well. Pointed at the Veil of Death as it was, the energy impacts the ‘surface’ of the arch. The cloth that had always made it the ‘Veil of Death’ is blown away by the magic collected by the numerous witches throughout the Death Chamber.

There’s a moment of silence as everything dies down. The assembled witches hold their collective breath as the very air itself seems to stand still for a few extraordinarily long seconds. Then, the seemingly empty air that takes up the middle of archway suddenly pulses with energy, and then morphs into a swirling pool of glowing green.
 
Everyone stares at it for a second, and then laughter and cheers and even tears of joy break out from the assembled coven. Hoods are thrown back, and robes are tossed away altogether, revealing a veritable horde of gorgeous witches, some pregnant, some not as they dance around with each other, makeout with one another, and simply descend into pure, unadulterated revelry over their success.
 
A message is sent to those waiting for news above, and celebration spreads across the entire Wizarding World at the news. Well, celebration of the female half of the Wizarding World anyways. Still, considering the witches had risen up and conquered their male counterparts, in the end they were all that mattered at this point, weren’t they?
 
The Death Chamber and the Archway it’d been built around, a literal gateway to what wizards and witches had always assumed was certain Death, had been researched for centuries, if not millennia. But not a single woman that Harry had fucked, bred, and dominated was willing to accept the thought that he might be dead. It was beyond the pale for each and every one of them.
 
Amusingly enough, it was that single-minded focus, that insane belief, that had given them the breakthrough researchers had been needing for centuries. Of course, they’d had to have a bit of an uprising and a government upheaval at first so that they had unfettered access to Department of Mysteries, the Death Chamber, and the Wizarding World’s resources, but in the end, they’d managed it.
 
And in the end, they’d discovered the truth. The Veil of Death was not certain death at all. It was a gateway to other worlds. Knowing that, knowing that one could travel through the Veil and perhaps go anywhere in the universe… but also knowing that there was no way home and that they might not necessarily get spit out on the same planet that Harry had been sent to, his girls had had only one recourse.
 
They’d turned the Veil into a Portal, one they could control and harness for their own ends. At the same time, magical technology had been developed that would allow them to travel back to Earth. They were finally ready to begin their search for their man.
 
Hermione Granger and Fleur Delacour stand before the newly formed, sickly green portal, side by side. Each has discarded their robe altogether, each is naked and pregnant. They’re practically the only two witches not celebrating their achievement, as they both stare at the portal instead, the glowing container holding back the three Deathly Hallows floating between them.
 
It was Fleur who’d led the chant and guided the spear of energy into the portal. It was Hermione who’d made it all possible, developing the ritual and the magical gear that they would be using to locate their missing baby-daddy.
 
“It’s finally done.”
 
Hermione glances Fleur’s way as the part veela stares with excited eyes and a wide smile at the completed portal. Smiling, the brunette witch nods in agreement.
 
“That it is. We can find Harry now. But even with this, the accuracy of the portal will be… spotty at best. It’ll take us some time. If my calculations are correct, we’ve narrowed down the number of worlds we have to search from one hundred percent to five percent with this success. However, that five percent still numbers in the thousands.”
 
Fleur lets out an explosive sigh at Hermione’s facts. She can’t help but chuckle as she side-eyes the know-it-all.
 
“You really know how to bring down the mood Hermione.”
 
The brunette just smirks and shrugs her shoulders.
 
“It in no way diminishes the accomplishment. We’ve gone from an impossible task, to something that we can achieve, if we all work together. The coven grows by the day. Witches who have never even tasted Harry’s cock want in on the action. They join us and we gain more and more footholds in the magical communities of the Earth. With all of our growing resources focused towards locating Harry and bringing him home, I don’t see how we can fail.”
 
Fleur grins and reaches over to grasp Hermione’s shoulder.
 
“That’s the spirit Granger. We WILL get him back!”
 
Hermione grins back and nods. The both of them had divorced their husbands after the parts they’d played in Harry’s banishment. Every wizard who’d attacked their lover was now languishing in prison. Harsh? Perhaps, but Harry WAS the Head Auror still when they’d gone after him. And the Minister of Magic was not at all happy to find out her lover and Master was gone at their hands. Neither were any of Harry’s other girls, to be fair.
 
Though, there was one thing slightly worrying her these days. Her grin drops as she frowns slightly, glancing at Fleur.
 
“I have to admit… I’m a little bit concerned over what I’ve been hearing from some of our younger sisters, Fleur. The coven grows, and that’s good… but there’s a handwritten text floating around that describes Harry more as a god than a man. I have no idea where it came from, but its been magically copied and distributed among the younger witches hundreds of times by now. There’s a sort of… religious fervor building in our lower ranks. It’s disturbing.”
 
Fleur pays Hermione’s words barely any attention as she scoffs and waves a hand dismissively, still staring with unbridled glee and joy at the sickly green portal before them.
 
“I’m sure it’s nothing Hermione. Besides, the more they care for him, the harder they’ll work to bring him back. What’s a little worship, if it brings our children’s father back to us, safe and sound?”
 
Hermione can’t necessarily argue at that, even as the mention of her child causes her to bring a hand down to her pregnant belly. Another month or so and she’ll be ready to pop. Fleur too, from the looks of things. Which means neither of them will likely be leading the first expeditions unfortunately… but soon. They might be near-invalids right now, but Hermione and Fleur weren’t the kind of women who led from the back. And if anyone was going to find Harry in the end, it was going to be them.
 
Putting her worries out of her mind, Hermione returns her attention to the portal they’d made out of the Veil as well, a satisfied, happy smile spreading across her face. They’d proven they could accomplish the impossible. They’d turned the Veil of Death towards another purpose, it’s original purpose. Accomplishing the improbable at this point and bringing Harry home… well, it felt more like a foregone conclusion than anything else.
 
They WOULD bring Harry back to them. Whatever it took, they would see him home, safe and sound.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories! I'm known as 'Cambrian' on those websites.

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

17