Chapter 4: A Round of Intimate Negotiations
639 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To say Jaina was in a bad mood would have been an understatement. Harry and Vereesa had gone off without a single word to her, and the Archmage suspected she knew exactly where they were. If she was right about that, well, that just made the beautiful woman even more annoyed. On top of that though, there had been an attack on Darnassus, by the damnable Horde. Jaina knew it had something to do with the Divine Bell that they’d sent to the Night Elven City recently for safekeeping.
 
She was going to need to leave to investigate. She was going to have to go off without Vereesa and Harry at her side, and she was going to have to put her concern for both of her lovers to the side in order to focus on what was happening in the here and now. So yes, needless to say, Jaina was upset. But before she could fully cast the teleport that would see her flung from the floating city of Dalaran all the way to Teldrassil, a familiar voice cuts through her haze of anger and worry, and Jaina finds herself immediately dispelling the gathering magic at her fingertips as she whirls, eyes wide.
 
“Jaina! Jaina, I’m back!”
 
Is it bad that she would have preferred Harry over Vereesa, running up and saying those words to her? Perhaps, but Jaina wouldn’t lie to herself. She fully accepted just how attached she’d gotten to the handsome man since his arrival in her world. Pressing her lips tightly together, Jaina can’t help but stare at Vereesa with an intensity that catches even the High Elf Ranger-General off guard.
 
“Vereesa. Where’s Harry?”
 
Her frosty tone causes Vereesa to falter in her step. Even when she finally speaks, there’s a stutter in her voice.
 
“He’s… he’s here Jaina, back with me o-of course.”
 
Jaina lets out a breath she didn’t know she was holding, and the temperature in the room rises several degrees as her shoulders relax just a tad. But she’s no less clipped as she gives the Silver Covenant’s Ranger-General a curt nod.
 
“Good. Then go get him. Now that your foolish little diplomacy attempt has failed, I have need of you both-.”
 
“Ah, about that… I would ask a private audience of you, Lady Proudmoore of the Kirin Tor. On behalf of my guest.”
 
Jaina goes stock still as Vereesa fidgets under her gaze. If the High Elf is surprised by Jaina’s immediate deduction of where she ran off to with Harry despite the Archmage’s objections, she doesn’t show it. And now… Jaina’s nostrils flare wide and she bites down on her initial instinct to do something… regrettable.
 
For a moment, Jaina considers things. She is not the end all, be all when it comes to protecting or even investigating this attack on Darnassus. Others will ultimately discover the truth of things. And if Vereesa has done what Jaina thinks she’s done… then it’s more important that the Leader of the Kirin Tor be in Dalaran, to make sure it stays safe and secure from certain threats.

At least, that’s what Jaina tells herself. She’s certainly not doing it because she wants to see Harry right then and there or anything like that. Gritting her teeth in blatant, obvious annoyance, Jaina nods her head sharply.
 
“Fine. Lead the way.”
 
Vereesa does just that, guiding Jaina from the base of the Violet Citadel to the High Elf’s personal chambers. What she sees there both shocks and arouses her. It also angers her quite a bit. Harry is there, thankfully. Jaina’s heart warms at the side of him, though in her mind she thinks of him as nothing more than her Stress Reliever, fully pushing aside the true affection she’s slowly gained over time for her lover. After all, she’s supposed to be mad at him at that moment.
 
And she has even more reason to be angry, especially since there’s a cloaked harlot on her knees before Harry, bobbing her head up and down his cock like it’s nothing at all. Jaina’s eyes smolder with fury and she stalks forward, even as she knows deep down in her heart who she’s going to find. That doesn’t stop the Archmage from tearing the cloak off of Sylvanas Windrunner, that doesn’t stop her from revealing the Banshee Queen in all her scantily clad glory, blowing Harry like it’s her favorite thing in the world.
 
Jaina’s nostrils flare, and she would have leapt at Sylvanas’ throat right then and there if the Forsaken Queen weren’t already pre-occupied with swallowing every last inch of Harry’s cock, desperately face-fucking herself on his member as she aimed to squeeze more of his delicious cum from his heavy, churning ball sack.
 
Vereesa’s hand touches Jaina’s arm.
 
“J-Jaina, it’s fine. She’s here to neg-eep!”
 
The High Elf’s attempt to calm Jaina down is cut short as the Archmage reacts half-instinctively, half-not. Arcane bindings snap up around the Ranger-General right then and there, hog-tying and gagging Vereesa in mere moments. Once Jaina realizes what she’s done, she spends half a second pondering her actions. Then, with a wave of her hand, Vereesa is jerked up towards the high ceiling of her own private quarters, hanging there via nothing but Jaina’s own magic.
 
Vereesa whines, but Jaina just tightens the bindings with barely a thought and given several of them are positioned over Vereesa’s more sensitive areas, this has a strong effect on the poor High Elf. Jaina doesn’t pay her any more mind though. Instead, she locks eyes with Harry and points a finger in the powerful wizard’s direction, even as he lazes about before her, his hand now resting in Sylvanas’ exposed hair but doing nothing more.
 
“What the hell is going on here, Harry?!”
 
Shrugging his shoulders, Harry goes to answer.
 
“Well, Vereesa wanted to convince her sister to betray the Horde, and she used- hnngh!”
 
Before he can get much further, his focus seems to break as his eyes cross and his grip on Sylvanas’ hair tightens. Jaina’s gaze drops down to the Banshee Queen, and she can see the amusement and impish delight in the other female’s red eyes from even where she’s standing. Sylvanas has increased her suction on Harry’s member, clearly not liking the idea of him ignoring her as she pleasures him.
 
“F-Fuck, so fucking tight…”
 
Harry’s words come out in a breathy tone, until finally he has to pull Sylvanas off of his cock altogether, rather harshly at that as he drags her back by her hair, throwing her to the floor right at Jaina’s feet. Then, he begins to cum and both Jaina and the Banshee Queen herself go still as Harry’s seed paints them both, spraying mostly all over Sylvanas’ squirming body, but also catching Jaina in the crossfire.
 
Jaina just stares for a moment. She’s not getting the answers she wants, and more than that, she’s beyond pent up. Vereesa and Harry have been gone for too long… but then, any period of time is too long without Harry’s cock. Staring down at the Banshee Queen as Sylvanas begins to slurp up Harry’s cum from across her body, Jaina doesn’t see a peer, or a contemporary. All she sees is a whorish Horde slut trying to steal what she KNOWS is hers.
 
A shriek of incoherent fury leaves Jaina’s mouth and she falls upon the Banshee Queen right then and there in a good, old-fashioned cat fight. Neither woman uses any of the numerous skills and magics available to them. They’re both talented, experienced fighters in their own rights and their own ways. Each is an exceptionally skilled ranged fighter.
 
Up close and personal though, with Harry’s scent slightly addling their thoughts and his cum sticking to both of their bodies, they become nothing but two catty females fighting over a male, attempting to put one another in their places so that they can claim supremacy over the cock they both so thoroughly enjoy.
 
Clothing and armor go flying as the two tear at one another’s garments. Jaina’s robes end up ripped to shreds by Sylvanas’ sharp nails, while Jaina herself finds clasps and the like to outright drag the Banshee Queen’s skimpy armor from her body. Jaina is angry at Sylvanas for taking what she believed was hers. Sylvanas is in turn pissed at being denied the full load of cum she’d worked so hard for, and at Jaina’s attitude despite her little sister’s assurances of diplomacy and safe passage.
 
Neither is liable to back down, though they do eventually end up in a stalemate as they grip one another’s hair and glare into each other’s eyes angrily, their faces only inches apart. But before the cat fight can graduate to anything lethal, their staring contest is blocked by a rather large member as Harry rises from his seat and places his dick right between them.
 
“What the hell? What’s wrong with the two of you? You’re supposed to be the leaders of your respective peoples! Act like it!”
 
At hearing Harry’s chastisement, both women realize exactly what they’ve been doing. In unison, they release one another. But even as Jaina feels some admonishment over her actions, she still can’t help but stare at Harry’s cock… and the dark ring of lipstick left on his slick pillar, showing just how deep the Banshee Queen had taken his member down her undead throat.
 
Gritting her teeth, Jaina decides right then and there to ignore Harry’s pointed rebuke. Some things are more important, after all. That’s why the Archmage takes Harry’s member into her mouth right then and there, determined to reclaim what is hers.
 
“Jaina, what the hel-gah! Damn it girl, you’re so fucking feisty!”
 
If she could have, Jaina would have smirked. She only has to nip at Harry’s manhood once to get the wizard to shut up, and then she’s happily stretching her throat out around his cock, trying to fully take back her man’s massive member.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
Of course, unlike Sylvanas, Jaina has a gag reflex. Unlike Sylvanas, Jaina has to breathe. That doesn’t stop the Archmage from giving it her all though. She chokes herself on Harry’s dick, her eyes crossed as she stares at the ring of dark lipstick that Sylvanas has left all the way at the base. Jaina isn’t about to give up for nothing. She’s not going to let herself be bullied by that… that Horde Harlot! Even as her mascara and makeup run down her cheeks, even as she cries involuntary tears, Jaina continues on, forcing more and more of Harry’s cock down her throat, into her esophagus, and subsequently down her gullet.
 
Slobber collects on the Archmage’s lower lip, dripping down onto her chain near constantly, before inevitably falling onto her mostly exposed tits. The top of her mage robes had been torn downwards during the cat fight, and her bra is barely hanging on as well. More than half of her beautiful, bountiful breast flesh is on full display as Jaina deep throats Harry’s cock to the best of her abilities, right then and there.
 
Sylvanas takes all of this in for a moment in surprise and mild amusement. Watching the estimable Lady Proudmoore debase herself in such a fashion is certainly an unexpected treat… but she’s not one to be outmatched. Not on the battlefield, and certainly not here. Rising to her feet, the Banshee Queen slides her fingers through the back of Harry’s messy black hair, and guides the wizard’s lips to her own, capturing him in a deep lick lock. Thanks to his life-giving seed, Sylvanas’ full, pouty lips are filled with warmth, her heart beating even as she reaches down and pulls off the sole piece of ‘armor’ that Jaina had left her with.
 
Her chain ‘thong’ falls from her glistening, wet pussy, and Sylvanas grabs Harry’s wrist with her free hand, not wasting a single moment in guiding his fingers to her mewling quim. Their tongues wrestle with one another, and Harry can’t help but groan into the undead’s mouth at the sheer sensations of having two women fighting over him with everything they had. Meanwhile, poor Vereesa could do naught but whine from her position on the ceiling, completely and utterly forgotten by all three.
 
Unfortunately for Jaina, she couldn’t get down there. She kept trying of course, but she was struggling to reach the base of Harry’s massive member, where she could see Sylvanas’ dark lipstick ring. ‘Luckily’ for the frustrated Archmage, Sylvanas took note of Jaina’s struggle and decided to assist her in a rather cruel way. The only warning Jaina had was when the Banshee Queen’s fingers slipped through her hair and abruptly tightened up. Then, Sylvanas was pushing Jaina forward, forcing her head down the rest of Harry’s cock just like that.
 
“GAGKH! GAGKH! GAGKH!”
 
Harry’s next groan was a lot louder as his cock explored new areas down the back of Jaina’s tightening, spasming throat. It proves too much for the wizard, and he cums right then and there, his seed exploding into Jaina’s gullet and coming right back up as the Archmage chokes and gags on his load. Harry’s seed comes out of Jaina’s nostrils and the sides of her mouth like a waterfall, and the human woman is left quite the sticky mess as she pulls back, eyes glazed over and dazed from the experience.
 
Of course, Sylvanas was not content to let Jaina enjoy her reward, not when it was the human’s fault that she’d been robbed of her true reward just a few minutes earlier. Swooping down, Sylvanas all but attacks Jaina’s soiled face, pushing the Archmage onto her back as she begins to lap up the dripping sperm across her features, before ultimately plundering Jaina’s defiant mouth.
 
Even this is turned into a sort of combat by the two. As Jaina squirms and writhes beneath Sylvanas’ admittedly superior physical strength, the pair have a bit of a duel with their tongues, wrestling this way and that with the flexible muscles as they make out quite aggressively. It’s more like they’re attacking each other’s faces than truly kissing… but its still undeniably hot to the one male in the room.
 
Harry stands there for a moment, all but forgotten as he stares down at the sight before him. Despite just cumming twice in a row in quick succession, there was absolutely no way that the wizard was going to go soft when such a delicious view was taking up the entirety of his vision. Dropping to his knees behind the pair as they continued their tongue-wrestling, Harry takes his chance and lines his cock right up with the distracted Archmage’s exposed quim.
 
Pushing aside the remains of her torn panties is the work of milliseconds, and then he’s inside of her, forcing his massive, throbbing length right into Jaina’s cunt. The beautiful woman’s hungry pussy welcomes his meat rod home as Jaina’s legs instinctively clamp around his waist, and at the same time, Sylvanas’ bare, naked, perfectly sculpted ass sways back and forth in front of Harry hypnotically as the girls continue their aggressive makeout session.
 
With such a perfect opportunity right before him, Harry can no more ignore this one than he could ignore Jaina’s cunt. Leaning forward, the wizard pulls the Banshee Queen’s butt cheeks up a little so that her glistening, dripping wet cunt is lined up with his mouth. Pressing in, he begins to eat out Sylvanas right then and there, his tongue digging deep inside of her hot, velvety pussy lips as he goes to town on both her and Jaina right then and there.
 
Fucking the pair through tongue and dick, Harry loses himself briefly in the enjoyment of the activities, having quite a bit of fun with both of the beautiful, curvy women that he finds himself in bed with. Well, not literally in bed, but it’s close enough in the wizard’s eyes. His flexible mouth muscles writhes and wiggles inside of Sylvanas’s clenching entrance, and his cock buries itself far deeper in Jaina’s cunt with every thrust he makes. Meanwhile, Jaina and Sylvanas continue to kiss, right up until there’s none of Harry’s delicious jizz left for them to steal from one another and swallow.
 
Once all of his sticky, white seed is gone, the pair pull back ever so briefly, and the anger and hostility in their gazes fades away as they reach a sort of brief understanding. Instead, pleasure and lust take the place of such negative emotions, and the two of them get to see the other’s face as Harry brings them each to a climax, one after the other. The O-faces that both adopt as their male lover tongues and fucks their respective pussies causes a strange sort of bond to form between the two female leaders. In that instant, they recognize the similarities they share, and the common ground they can find in the form of one Harry James Potter.
 
A moment later, the pair are ‘attacking’ one another in a far different way. Much more sexually, far less angrily. As the two grope one another’s bodies lustfully, losing themselves in the pleasure, Harry can feel the moment the duo focuses more on enjoying things rather than one upping one another. He can feel it, mostly because Jaina finally begins to hump up towards his cock, while Sylvanas backs her ass up into his face most insistently.
 
That’s fine though, Harry is more than happy to give them all he’s got. Of course, Sylvanas eventually proves to be far more mischievous than either human could expect. Her back arches as she pulls away from Jaina’s top half, only to go for her bottom half instead. Her fingers slip around the Archmage’s fat ass, and under Harry’s cock and balls as she aims for an unprotected hole. Jaina isn’t expecting it, and the Banshee Queen gets quite the delightful view as her rival’s eyes go wide and her mouth forms into a small o upon Sylvanas’ fingers digging deep into her ass.
 
Jaina’s chest heaves with shock, her breasts bouncing and jiggling as her back arches from the sudden intrusion. She moans loudly and lewdly as Sylvanas begins to finger her buttocks, and she can’t quite maintain either her composure or her control as she squirms beneath the Banshee Queen, all while Sylvanas enjoys the feeling of Harry’s tongue in her cunt.
 
Of course, Harry isn’t the Banshee Queen to go for his current lover’s asshole either. Once Sylvanas gets in there deep, the beautiful undead elf begins to piston her digits in and out of Jaina’s tight ass. More importantly, she angles them in such a way that not only is she stimulating the human woman trapped beneath her, she’s also stroking Harry’s cock through the thin walls separating the two holes, bringing him more pleasure than he ever could have guessed, even as Jaina’s small o face became a BIG O face in mere minutes, her cunt squeezing down on Harry’s dick all the harder in response to the extensive anal stimulation.
 
It becomes increasingly harder for Harry to maintain his focus. His tonguing of Sylvanas’ cunt starts to fade in quality as he grows quite distracted under the Banshee Queen’s ministrations. He’s trying to hold back his next release, but the more Sylvanas fingers Jaina’s back door, the more she strokes Harry’s cock and the more Jaina’s pussy tightens down around his member, milking him for all its worth.
 
Thanks to Sylvanas’ impish playing, the two humans lose it in no time, Harry’s cum pouring into Jaina’s womb, even as the Archmage in turn experiences a truly mind-blowing orgasm that sees her pussy juices squirting out all along the length of Harry’s cock. The pair of them are breathless as Harry pulls out, and Sylvanas looks quite pleased with herself as she slides her fingers free of Jaina’s ass, only to shove them into the human woman’s mouth, forcing her to clean them off right then and there.
 
Of course, what the Banshee Queen isn’t expecting is Harry’s swift recovery. As a ‘reward’ for her mischief, Sylvanas finds herself once more bent over Jaina on all fours, her fingers leaving the human woman’s mouth and her palms going flat on either side of the Archmage’s head. It’s Jaina’s turn to watch in delight as the Banshee Queen’s red eyes go wide from a sudden anal penetration of her own. Harry’s cock burrows deep into the undead elf’s bowels, slamming home into her asshole, and Sylvanas can’t quite help the loud cry of pleasure and shock that leaves her throat.
 
Her entire body shakes and bounces and jiggles as Harry begins to slap her ass with his palms, all while ramming into her back door with greater and greater strength. Sylvanas’ eyes threaten to roll back in her head at the pure sensation Harry is suddenly forcing on her, and her ass cheeks end up clapping together from each deep, penetrating thrust that the wizard sends her way. Her sizable tits bounce up and down the most, nearly smacking Jaina in the face again and again as she moans wantonly.
 
A delirious Jaina watches the absurdly satisfying, extremely rare sight of the Banshee Queen herself losing composure from the pleasure of Harry’s massive dick plundering her back door. His cock slams into Sylvanas’ asshole again and again and again, and there’s not a damn thing that she can do besides wail and moan and cry out for more, her eyes very nearly rolling back in her head as she shakes and spasms atop her fellow leader.
 
It’s clear that Sylvanas is a bit of an anal slut, and this knowledge alone is something that brings Jaina great joy as she lays beneath the other female, watching her get butt-fucked by the massive cock that Harry is sporting. The Archmage has a lazy grin on her face, even as she wiggles a little in place. Those delicious orbs attached to Sylvanas’ chest sway back and forth in an almost hypnotic manner right in front of her, and Jaina’s mouth begins to salivate as she stares at them for a few moments.
 
Eventually, her hands come up and she grabs hold of Sylvanas’ perfectly shaped tits, a little envious of the undead elf’s body. But then, that was the point, wasn’t it? Sylvanas Windrunner was a Banshee, a spirit… this form of hers, it was technically supposed to be nothing but a construct she made to give herself some semblance of solidity on the mortal plane. So that she could interact with the physical world.
 
Thus, it was perfectly sculpted, and while Jaina had no doubts in her mind about her own beauty, she was still a naturally born human, with all the minor imperfections that came with that. Hell, if she could even begin to make her own body from scratch, she would look just as phenomenal, if not more so, than the damnable Banshee Queen.
 
Yeah, maybe Jaina was a little jealous. But Harry had already proven with his actions that he wasn’t leaving her for Sylvanas. No matter how much the Banshee Queen might have wanted to steal him away, it just wasn’t going to happen. She wasn’t woman enough to handle Harry on her own, not like Jaina was. But Jaina was also a magnanimous sort. She’d share, simply because she knew deep down inside that it would be a crime to try to hog a man such as Harry, all to herself.
 
All the same, some of Jaina’s envy and jealousy DOES leak into her actions. Even as Harry plunders Sylvanas’ ass with all his might, causing the undead elf to cum again and again, Jaina’s fingers squeeze into the Banshee Queen’s surprisingly warm tits, her digits digging deep as she practically mauls the other female’s breasts, groping and kneading and playing with them to her heart’s content, much to Sylvanas’ vocal enjoyment. She’s outright abusing the undead elf’s chest, but of course for a being like Sylvanas, there isn’t any actual pain, only pleasure to be had from such an act.
 
In turn, Sylvanas’ butt muscles squeeze down all the harder on Harry’s pistoning prick, until finally with a groan, the wizard unloads his seed deep in Sylvanas’ bowels, half his load ending up in her ass while the other half splattered all across her back, from the nape of her neck down to her fat butt cheeks. Of course, the undead elf immediately stiffens up at the feel of that hot, sticky, wondrous fluid all over her body, but before she can move to twist and grab some of it, Harry reaches out and grabs her by her hair, forcing her face down into Jaina’s.
 
Seeing what he’s doing, the Archmage happily helps in capturing Sylvanas’ lips with her own, all while wrapping her arms around the Banshee Queen’s neck to keep her down. Pinned between a soft, feminine body and Harry’s hard cock, Sylvanas is trapped, the second part of her ‘reward’ beginning as she’s forced to breathe in the scent of Harry’s seed all over her back side, but not actually able to get to it.
 
Even then though, Harry isn’t satisfied. Grabbing hold of Sylvanas by her hips, he forces her off of her knees and down onto Jaina’s body fully. The Banshee Queen ends up prone atop the other female, and their dripping wet quims press together as Harry slides his cock between them, their fat, sensitive pussy lips clinging to the sides of his member from below and above in needy unison.
 
More importantly though, his cock rubs time and time again their absurdly sensitive clits, driving both women absolutely crazy as he leans over the two, holding them down with his weight. Harry grins as Jaina and Sylvanas both moan wildly. He watches their bodies wiggle and squirm against one another. Their fat tits rub this way and that as their nipples ‘spar’ back and forth with each other. Their bellies, Jaina’s soft and slightly flabby while Sylvanas’ is more toned and sculpted, rub back and forth as well.
 
The noises coming from both of them are quite enjoyable, and Harry takes his time having his fun at sexually torturing the two delicious females pinned beneath him, sometimes moving slowly, and sometimes moving fast as he basically fucks the ‘hole’ he’s created out of their bodies, thrusting forward time and time again across their sensitive clits.
 
Both Jaina and Sylvanas grind and gyrate along his member in tandem to try and get him to his next release. But in all fairness, Harry has already cum several times, and while he’s still hard, it’s going to take a lot for him to reach yet another climax. Still, the pair coax it out of him, slowly but surely. It takes every ounce of their strength to do so, and Jaina and Sylvanas find themselves working together quite begrudgingly in the process, but in the end, they manage it as a team more than anything else.
 
Harry’s groan is music to the ears of the exhausted females, and then he’s cumming yet again, his seed painting their tits and their bellies white. That success, the satisfaction of knowing they’ve completed their goal, sends both Jaina and Sylvanas spiraling into yet another orgasm, this time a mutually explosive one. Harry pulls back from the two and watches for a moment as their bodies mingle with one another in orgasmic bliss.
 
The female leaders are stripped of their status and their titles and their power in that moment. They’re stripped of their hostility, their prejudices, and their anger as well. Harry steps over the two of them as they enjoy one another’s company in a very intimate, very sexual way. Then, he rests his still-hard cock on their faces, slapping it down on their cheeks one after another as he drags the messy shaft back and forth along their shocked features.
 
Even Jaina isn’t expecting Harry to still be hard at this point. Sylvanas is just as surprised, her red eyes wide and her mouth open wide as she stares at his fat, throbbing dick, the tip ‘looking’ right back at her as if promising. He could have stuck his member down either of their throats right then and there. He could have fucked BOTH of their throats if he truly wanted to.
 
Instead, Harry gives them each one last cock slap across their struck-dumb faces, and grins wickedly.
 
“Bout time you two got done to negotiating some sort of alliance, don’t you think? And maybe if you manage to find some sort of common ground, we can have another go at it, yeah?”
 
The pair exchange a glance between themselves, and then look to Harry’s cock, before looking up at Harry himself. The wizard blinks as he realizes belatedly that the pair already has found common ground.
 
Then, both women pounce.
 
-x-X-x-
 
“As I told my dear sister, the Forsaken cannot strike out on our own. The Horde must survive whatever we have planned.”
 
As Jaina and Sylvanas began their talks of a possible alliance, Harry sat back, a strange mix of amused and bemused. He was still coming to terms with the fact that the women of this world seemed uncommonly willful and confident. Even after he’d turned them both into mewling messes, neither the Banshee Queen nor Lady Proudmoore had been willing to let Harry dictate terms.

So now here he was, seated in the same comfortable chair he’d been in when Jaina had entered the room, only this time with two women on their knees before him instead of one. Jaina and Sylvanas were resting their cheeks on the inside of his thighs, even as they laid kisses along his massive pecker, lapping and licking and slurping at the cock between them as they practically worshipped his dick… all while discussing things between them.
 
“You fear the Alliance, but did Varian not prove that he could hold himself back during the Wrathgate Incident?”
 
Jaina’s rejoinder causes Sylvanas to scoff openly, even as her fingers ghost along Harry’s sensitive, twitching prick, her tongue darting out to slide along her side of his length for just a moment before she answers.
 
“On the contrary, Lady Proudmoore. You proved that YOU could hold back the Wolf King during the Wrathgate Incident. It was one of the only reasons that I even saw fit to have this meeting. You are the great mediator, Jaina. Varian Wrynn might play at being a good king, but he is controlled by his emotions and his advisors all the same. And just who is Varian’s primary advisor these days?”
 
That causes Jaina to pause as her lips purse together. Sylvanas takes that moment to lap some more at Harry’s cock, even as Jaina softly and gently massages his ball sack. Eventually, the human woman gives the proper answer, albeit begrudgingly.
 
“… Genn Greymane…”
 
Sylvanas smirks as she nods her head in satisfaction.
 
“Exactly. The Alliance has taken in those mangy mutts from Gilneas. So long as the Worgen exist, there will be no peace for the Forsaken, not unless its backed by the might of the Horde. Garrosh must go, I will not argue that… but we must remove him in such a way that the Horde does not suffer for his absence.”
 
Jaina’s lips curl down into a deep frown as she considers Sylvanas’ words. For a bit, its just the two of them idly enjoying Harry’s member, and the wizard finds himself slightly irritated by that. They’re not putting their all into it, of course. They’re both distracted, and while Harry understands that rationally, emotionally his libido is rising as they inadvertently, or perhaps not-so-inadvertently tease his member between the two of him. His cock pulsates and throbs with need… but he will not fall for their bait.
 
Sitting back, the wizard watches and waits, observing the pair’s negotiations in silence.
 
“… It’s not just Garrosh though. He is your Warchief, yes, but he did not make the mana bomb that destroyed my home. The goblins did that. And now Darnassus has been attacked and the Divine Bell has been stolen. I have my suspicions about just who was able to break through MY wards. The list of possible suspects is short, and the members of the Horde who could do such a thing are here in Dalaran, right now. I will not abide traitors or spies in the ranks of the Kirin Tor!”
 
Its Sylvanas’ turn to consider Jaina’s words, though she does so for far shorter a period of time before nodding decisively.
 
“I can assure you, the sane members of the Horde have no desire to make an enemy out of Dalaran. I would be happy to assist you in rooting out this traitor… and considering who I am, I hope you can trust in my ability to do so. Would that be enough? We will find out who this spy is. We will find out who they work for and with… and we will nip this problem in the bud.”
 
Jaina’s face puckers up as if she’s tasted something sour and unpleasant. Eventually though, the Archmage does nod her agreement, but she still isn’t quite satisfied.
 
“That doesn’t change the fact that Garrosh undoubtedly has the Divine Bell now. Your assistance in discovering this traitor will go a long way… but perhaps not far enough.”
 
Sylvanas smirks at that, even as she suddenly grows more adventurous in regard to playing with Harry’s cock. Her silken locks end up wrapped around his member, and she strokes them up and down his shaft. Jaina’s eyes widen and not to be out done, she quickly moves to mirror her fellow female leader. The two of them give Harry quite the ‘hair job’, even as Sylvanas gives Jaina her answer.
 
“Garrosh will be dealt with, long before he can use the Divine Bell for whatever nefarious purposes he has in mind. Once we have deal with the spy in Dalaran, we can begin discussing a precision strike on the Warchief. So long as you and the Kirin Tor offer your support in this endeavor, I have no doubt that we will be able to bring him down.”
 
Jaina still seems slightly pensive, but she nods her agreement, all while continuing to stroke Harry’s cock with her white locks. The wizard in question watches on, slightly confused by the strange spectacle… but also quite aroused as well, the way the pair are playing with him using their silken locks arousing him mightily. Of course, then Sylvanas’ smirk takes on a wicked glint to it.
 
“Good. Now we must discuss my compensation.”
 
As her eyes narrow, Jaina tenses up.
 
“Compensation?”
 
Sylvanas’ smirk only widens as her red eyes slide to Harry.
 
“Yes. For my assistance in helping you root out Garrosh’s spy, I would have this one as a permanent… ambassador. He will be leaving with me, when all is said and done.”
 
“No, he will not!”
 
And just like that, the two powerhouse femme fatales are at each other’s throats again, this time glaring around Harry’s member, even as they continue to kiss and lick and lap at their respective sides. Growls emit from their throats, even as Sylvanas scoffs openly.
 
“And why is that? What do you get from him, woman?! He is the first thing that’s made me feel alive since my raising as a Banshee! I know my little sister is half-addicted to the mana in his seed, but what do you get? Simply a cock? Is that all Jaina Proudmoore is, hm?! A cock-hungry cum dump of a whore?!”
 
Jaina snarls and leans forward. Sylvanas does the same, and the pair end up pressing their foreheads to one another over his cock, even as they continue to stroke their hair and their hands up and down his member.
 
“Says the slut who was deep-throating every last inch of his dick when I walked in! Hah, if I’m a cum dump of a whore, what does that make you?!”
 
“Desperate! Desperate for the air he puts in my lungs, desperate for the fleeting life he puts in my body!”
 
Sylvanas’ teeth clack shut a moment later and the Banshee Queen’s red eyes go wide as she realizes what she’s just said. Jaina’s eyes are wide as well, and they pull apart at the same moment, even as the Archmage realizes she’s seeing an intensely vulnerable side of the Forsaken Leader that she doesn’t think anyone has so much as glimpsed before now.
 
“I… I’m sorry, I didn’t-.”
 
“Shut up. I don’t need your pity.”
 
It’s clear that the Banshee Queen is inwardly berating herself for the momentary lapse she just experienced. Harry watches on, his brow raised, but still he does not say a word. This is a conversation to be had between these two women. Even if they are effectively discussing him as some sort of object they can own. Harry knows that he can leave at any time… not even the liked of Lady Proudmoore or the Banshee Queen could stop him from disappearing in an instant if he decided to do so.
 
To be perfectly honest, Harry was enjoying himself too much to depart. He didn’t mind being surrounded by hot beauties who constantly fought over him. This was far too much fun. Of course, neither Jaina nor Sylvanas were paying him any mind. Neither could have discerned his thoughts in that moment anyways.
 
Swallowing thickly, Jaina catches the eye of her fellow female leader.
 
“Perhaps an agreement can be made. An item can be crafted and enchanted, one that will allow you to quickly teleport to Dalaran whenever you so choose. More specifically, to my personal quarters, where Harry stays. And if he were ever to move elsewhere, we can make further arrangements. How does that sound?”
 
The Banshee Queen frowns for a moment, clearly considering the proposal, perhaps giving it even more weight and thought then the agreement to deal with Garrosh. Eventually, she lets out a light sigh and nods.
 
“Very well. That is what we will do then. I will expect it to be ready by the time we are done dealing with your spy problem, understood?”
 
Jaina snorts derisively at that.
 
“You would do well not to try and dictate terms to me, oh Banshee Queen. But yes, that should be an acceptable time frame.”
 
Sylvanas smiles, and while there’s still a smirk in it, it’s also got quite the genuine warmth to it, even as she leans in and begins to kiss Harry’s cock once more, speaking between smooches.
 
“Good. Then let’s finish this, shall we?”
 
Harry blinks at that, but Jaina seems to understand immediately. The pair, with their silken hair still wrapped around his member, press their cheeks together as they move off of his thighs and to the front of his dick, side by side with each other. They increase the speed of their stroking, each with one hand on his member and their other hand in one another’s laps, stroking at each other’s cunts.
 
With a grunt and a groan, all the teasing finally pays off as Harry discharges his seed all over Jaina and Sylvanas both, finally giving the pair their sticky reward. This time, they truly share it, slurping up what cum they can, and then even feeding what falls onto their bodies to one another with their fingers. Its quite the insanely hot sight, and Harry’s member still won’t go soft, even as the duo begin to make out all over again in front of him, their tits pressing together as they hug.
 
Harry considers interrupting them and perhaps fucking Sylvanas’ cunt right then and there… but they certainly seem happy with one another at least for the moment. And there’s a very needy, very desperate presence that he can feel from his seat, hanging from the ceiling of her own private quarters, as she has been all this time.
 
Vereesa Windrunner, Ranger-General of the Silver Covenant, whines and whimpers as Harry finally lifts his gaze to meet hers, the corners of his mouth curling up into a wicked smile. She’s completely soaked through the crotch of her garments, and when Harry finally releases her from her bindings with a wave of his hands and a bit of the magic Jaina has been teaching him, the High Elf barely manages to land on her feet.
 
In point of fact, she doesn’t land on her feet. Instead, she lands with one foot under her, one knee under her, and a hand curled into a fist smacking into the floor of her home. This draws the attention of both Jaina and Sylvanas, who glance over to the kneeling elf with differing emotions on their faces. Jaina bites her lower lip, feeling slightly guilty as she realizes she’s left Vereesa hanging from the ceiling all this time. Sure, the High Elf deserved the timeout, but they’d been at this for hours now by this point.
 
Sylvanas, meanwhile, is the sadistic older sibling to a T in that moment. She can’t help but grin at the sheer WANT she can feel radiating from her littlest sister. And then Vereesa’s head snaps up and all three of the room’s other occupants can see the expression on her face. Before anyone can react, the High Elf is across the room, bulldozing right through Jaina and Sylvanas both as she makes a straight beeline for her target. Falling to her knees, Vereesa swallows Harry to the root in one go, sloppily taking his entire cock down her throat as she homes in on his dick like a fish out of water.
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
If Vereesa cares or even notices that she’s gagging and choking on Harry’s massive schlong, she doesn’t show it. Bobbing her head up and down on his member as fast as she can, the High Elf’s eyes roll back in her skull a little, even as she lets out a muffled, wanton moan. Her tongue slides back and forth along the underside of Harry’s dick, and her small slender fingers come up to grab Harry’s ball sack, fondling and massaging his nuts as she tries to coax a load of cream from his giant dong.
 
Jaina and Sylvanas watch on in sheer jealousy as Vereesa proves herself the most cock-hungry, cum-hungry whore of all of them, her technique unrivaled and her enthusiasm unmatched. In no time at all, Harry is once again milked of yet another release, and rather than spill a drop of it, despite her choking and gagging, Vereesa manages to swallow every last bit of Harry’s load, her throat gulping and gulping and gulping as she drinks it all down without a single bit slipping out of her mouth.
 
That alone has both Jaina and Sylvanas impressed, even as Vereesa’s eyes roll up in her head in pure and utter ecstasy. Harry’s mana-enriched seed brings her to an explosive climax right then and there, and she only further drenches her panties and the crotch of her leather armor as she shakes and shivers, self-impaled on Harry’s cock.
 
From there, things move in a realistic direction. Vereesa’s armor and undergarments are pulled off of the High Elf, mostly by her own hands but Harry, Jaina, and even her own sister do their part in stripping down the horny, beautiful, needy female as well. After that, they end up in Vereesa’s bed, Jaina and Sylvanas on either side of Harry as the only one who hasn’t been fucked by him that day slowly lowers herself down on his cock.
 
Inch by inch, Vereesa re-impales herself on Harry’s massive meat pole, this time her lower hole, but no less pleasurable for the High Elf as she finally reaches the base of his cock, after forcing him up through her cervix and into her womb. Harry’s hands come down to rest on the Ranger-General’s hips, but it’s all Vereesa as she begins to bounce up and down, gyrating this way and that like an elven whore on Harry’s cock, even as she tilts her head back and let’s loose her moans to the high ceilings of her bedroom.
 
While the needy cum slut of an elf finally gets her fill, Jaina and Sylvanas run their hands over Harry’s naked body, even as they finalize the details of the deal with one another.
 
“First thing tomorrow morning, I’m going to investigate the scene of the crime in Darnassus. With some illusionary magic, I should be able to bring you along.”
 
Sylvanas cocks her head to the side, before smiling coyly as she glances to Harry.
 
“Fine by me… so long as this one is coming with us.”
 
That provokes a small laugh from Jaina, though Vereesa’s pleasured cries as she cums again and again around Harry’s dick are far louder.
 
“Ah, but of course. Harry will most definitely be coming with us. As my apprentice, its important that he learn every possible skill from me that he can.”
 
Jaina’s joke amuses both Harry and Sylvanas. Vereesa would have no doubt enjoyed it as well, but in all fairness, her mind is somewhere else. The High Elf is beyond pent up by that point, even more so than Jaina was during her and Harry’s short away trip. At least then, Jaina was completely bereft of Harry’s cock. Whereas, Vereesa had been bound and helpless, hogtied and hung from the ceiling for hours as she was forced to watch, listen, and smell the results of the trio’s coupling.
 
The scent of Harry’s cum had filled her nostrils, the sound of Jaina’s and Sylvanas’ pleasured cries had filled her ears. The sight of her friend and her elder sister getting dicking after dicking from the big, fat cock that she so desperately craved had left Vereesa beside herself with need. In the end, she was finally getting what she wanted. And after all that teasing, all that edging, it was GLORIOUS.
 
Vereesa’s orgasms grow more and more explosive, and the High Elf’s face quickly becomes one that could be called synonymous with ‘fucked silly’. She looks like an utter whore, like one of the elven prostitutes found commonly on Murder Row in Silvermoon City. She looks like a tasty piece of slutty elven ass, rather than the proud Ranger-General of the Silver Covenant that she is in public.
 
But that’s fine. No one there is judging her. Jaina and Sylvanas might be amused by Vereesa’s antics, but they’re also quite turned on, and both of them know that in her place, they’d probably be reacting the exact same way. And Harry… well, Harry certainly isn’t going to think less of Vereesa for bouncing up and down on his cock like a fucking champ. The High Elf is as energetic as a bunny rabbit, and she rides him to kingdom come, until finally Harry grunts and thrusts his hips up, meeting Vereesa’s last downward push.
 
The wizard’s cockhead slams up into Vereesa’s cunt, and his cum pours into her womb right then and there. He paints the inner walls of the Silver Covenant’s Ranger-General white for the umpteenth time since they’d ‘met’, and a flitting thought passes through Harry’s mind as he does so, wondering just how much he’ll need to fuck the High Elf before she’s pregnant with his child. Jaina too…
 
Regardless, Vereesa is in no place to consider such things as she comes down from her last orgasm, eyes heavily lidded and soft moans leaving her lips. She falls forward onto Harry’s toned chest and moans quietly, whimpering slightly as she squirms on his cock. Said cock is finally beginning to soften, but Vereesa makes no move to get off of him, staying where she is with his dick impaling her cunt.
 
Reaching out, Jaina pushes a bit of Vereesa’s sweaty hair from her face so that she can look the High Elf in the eye. There’s a slight smile on her face as they meet gazes.
 
“Bygones?”
 
She doesn’t need to say the whole thing. Vereesa snorts in response, but then carefully nods her tired head against Harry’s pecs as she smiles back.
 
“Y-Yeah… bygones.”
 
There was no point in either of them holding a grudge for the other’s actions. Even if Vereesa’s decision making could have seen them a lot worse off then Jaina tying her up and hanging her from the ceiling for a few hours, they’d all come out ahead of things in the end. The phrase “all’s well that end’s well” was quite apt here, to say the least.
 
Jaina’s smile widens slightly, and she runs her hand down from Vereesa’s hair to her breast, caressing it gently. Sylvanas is already taking advantage of the moment to kiss Harry deeply, engaging in yet another makeout session with the man, but even she can’t keep her hands off her sister’s freshly fucked body, and it’s a testament to just how tired Vereesa is that she doesn’t even react to her older sibling stuffing two fingers up her ass.
 
“Good, because I’m going to need you to stay here in Dalaran. You’ll watch over it in my stead, alright?”
 
What’s left unsaid is crystal clear to Vereesa, even as tired as she is. So in the end, the High Elf just nods as she gives her response, a moan half-interrupting her from Sylvanas’ ministrations.
 
“A-Al, mm, right…”
 
There’s no more needs for words after that. There’s some more play to be had, sure, but in the end neither Jaina nor Sylvanas ever pull Vereesa off of his cock for another round. Ultimately, Harry finds himself drifting off to sleep with three pairs of breasts pressed up against him, one pair on his chest and another on each of his sides. His arms slide under the two beautiful females curled into his body, and he cups their asses, even as Vereesa’s tight cunt squeezes down on his cock.
 
It doesn’t take long for Harry to completely fall asleep from that point. How could it, when it all felt so good?
 
-x-X-x-
 
As Harry slumbers, he dreams once more, only to find a new pair of lips suctioning down on just the tip of his member. Looking down the length of his body, he finds the same Night Elf as before playing with him. Is it a Night Elf though? Those long, slightly curved horns are still sticking out atop the beautiful female’s head. She’s also got a crest atop her forehead now that Harry’s paying a bit more attention. A crown, perhaps?
 
But then, what is she the ruler of? Is she a Queen? This time, the mysterious stranger’s beautiful verdant locks are down. Her hair is a long longer than Harry first expected, reaching down to her naked chest and tastefully hiding her sizable purple tits from his view as she teases his cockhead with her tongue. There are green markings on her face, tattoos perhaps?
 
Harry couldn’t say. All he can truly know for sure is that it feels good… more than good, it almost feels REAL. This… is this even a dream? The mysterious horned elf finally pulls back and lets out a melodic laugh, her voice lilting and utterly beautiful in every way as Harry shudders slightly in unconscious delight.
 
“Yes, this is a dream. But even dreams can become reality, Harry James Potter.”
 
Its far more than he got from her last time. Slowly, the beauty rises from her knees, standing over him as he lays there, staying up at her. If this WERE reality, Harry would no doubt rise to meet her. He was not the kind of man who supplicated himself to another’s will. But in that moment, in the dream, the wizard couldn’t bring himself to stand. He couldn’t even bring himself to kneel. Lying there on some sort of immensely comfortable fluffy bedding, Harry watches as the purple-skinned elf fingers herself, just as she had in the last dream.
 
This time though, she moves forward and crouches over him. Harry finds himself face to face with those juicy, fat pussy lips as the mysterious horned stranger spreads them wide and moans wantonly, she stuffs three fingers into herself and shudders in orgasmic delight.
 
“A-Ah… I cannot wait, Harry James Potter, to meet you in the flesh.”
 
Harry stares, unable or perhaps unwilling to do much else. The unknown elf fingerfucks herself to completion in short order, and her warm pussy juices spray onto his face, undeniably sweet, almost delicious as some touches his tongue. She cries out loudly, shaking and shuddering and shivering atop him. Then, she collapses backwards, laughing with giddy excitement.
 
All of it in that melodic, beautiful voice of hers. It’s the most gorgeous sound Harry has ever heard. And then she’s crawling up him again, her tongue running through the juices she’s left on his face, even as their eyes meet and once again Harry finds himself caught in her gaze. Once again, the beautiful, impossible female speaks that single word. That oh so heavy word. Once again, it fills his thoughts and leaves him with nothing but an overwhelming sense of anticipation and dissatisfaction.
 
“Soon.”
 
This time though, Harry finds himself echoing her.
 
“Soon.”
 
The mysterious horned elf’s eyes widen in surprise. Then, Harry grabs her by a handful of her lush green hair and drags her down into a deep, tongue-filled kiss.
 
A moment later, the dream ends. But the anticipation does not go away, and as Harry lays there in the dark, surrounded by three of the most powerful, most beautiful females in all of Azeroth, he can’t help but yearn for the dream-entity, whoever and whatever she was. He had to have her…
 
Luckily for him, it seemed that she was just as interested in having him as well. Harry could scarcely wait.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories! I'm known as 'Cambrian' on those websites.

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

10