Chapter 16: Taretha Foxton
232 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As it turned out, sneaking into the Caverns of Time or breaking into the past wasn’t at all as difficult as one might have thought. Mostly because it wasn’t necessary. The Bronze Dragonflight really weren’t the Keepers of Time HE was expecting, even as he found himself staring down a female elf (who was obviously a Bronze Dragon in disguise) who professed to be a part of the Keepers of Time.
 
“So then, you wish to aid us in our work? Be advised, the time ways are treacherous, and the hot spots are even more so. Our battle against the Infinite Dragonflight, as the name suggests, never ends. We always have need of adventurers to assist us in continuing to keep the timeline stable. Though, I will admit that usually, our adventurers are not such… pivotal figures.”
 
The elf-shaped Bronze Dragon looks across their group, and some have the decency to be sheepish. Eventually though, Nozari, one of the Keepers of Time’s head honchoes if Harry understood correctly, shifts her gaze back to him. It seems she’s content to ignore the fact that he’s currently being backed up by a who’s who list of the women of Azeroth. The LEAST influential among the group is Mar’li of course, followed by Sally Whitemane. And even those two, Harry has no doubt, are likely known to the Bronze Dragonflight for their past actions.
 
But when you add the Banshee Queen, Lady Proudmoore, High Priestess Whisperwind, and Ranger-General Vereesa Windrunner to the mix… well, yeah, Harry had a bit of a collection, didn’t he? Still, it was obvious that Nozari wasn’t going to let that stop her from sending them on some dangerous trip to the past in an effort to beat back this Infinity Dragonflight that Harry had heard about. Honestly, if he met any of these Infinite Dragons, he might just thank them, because it seemed that their idiocy was the only reason, he was able to get away with traveling through time without fighting his way through the Bronze Dragonflight and bedding their women.
 
… Not that he would mind bedding the beautiful Bronze Dragon before him now. There were, as it turned out, TWO versions of Nozari in the Caverns of Time, something that Harry had discovered when they’d been met by what SEEMED to be a young blood elf girl near the entrance to the caverns, who had introduced herself as Nozari and then directed them to another Nozari deeper in. Harry hadn’t thought much of it, until Jaina had quietly informed him that they were the same person, just at different points in their time stream.
 
That was amazing, of course, but the second Nozari, the one who had an adult humanoid form… she was smoking hot, and he certainly would have liked to get to know her better. But he was worried that such things would stand in the way of his desire to see Azeroth’s past and travel through time. Better to just leave it, in the end, and perhaps have his way with the Bronze Dragon on his way OUT of the Caverns of Time, just in case seducing and bedding her turned the Dragonflight against him or something.
 
“Now, we have a few hot spots to be dealt with at the moment. Nothing overly critical, but you know how time is. Or you don’t, one way or the other. Anyways, the first place that the Infinite Dragonflight is currently trying to interfere with is the Culling of Strath-.”
 
“Not that one! I refuse to go there. It certainly couldn’t be safe for my older and younger selves to be so close together, right?”
 
Nozari blinks, taken aback, even as the rest of the group looks to Jaina in surprise. But even Harry knows what happened at Stratholme, so he’s rather sympathetic to her plight.
 
“Well, actually, that’s not as much of a concern as one might thin-.”
 
“Perhaps something else is in order though. What other… hot spots are there?”
 
Cut off again, the Bronze Dragon looks a little irritated actually. Though some of that irritation bleeds out when she looks to Harry’s smiling face. He’s still got it, heh. Letting out a sigh, Nozari rolls her eyes.
 
“I suppose we do need a group to go save Thrall from Durnholde again. The Infinite Dragonflight is once more interfering there, trying to hold Taretha hostage so that the girl cannot free the orc that will one day build the Horde.”
 
“Yes! We’ll do that one!”
 
Once again, Jaina pipes up before anyone else can. Harry finds himself amused, but then to be fair, he’s never been the kind of man to be easily threatened in his masculinity. If Jaina still has a lady-boner for Thrall, that’s perfectly fine by him. And yet, Harry doesn’t think for a moment that she or any other woman who’s experienced his cock would choose Thrall over him. Self-confidence at an all-time high…
 
“Well then, I suppose that’s where we’ll send you. Nozari! Lead these… adventurers to Old Hillsbrad, would you? Ah, but you are going to have to limit your party. We can only send groups as large as five back in time like this without risking stability.”
 
That brings Harry up short. He blinks as he looks back at the women, he’s brought with him, who number at six. With him, that makes seven. Before he can make a decision, however, Vereesa makes it for him. The Ranger-General has a smile on her face as she wraps an arm around Tyrande’s waist. The leader of the Night Elves had never exactly been gung-ho about this trip and was visibly reluctant about even being here.
 
She flinches when Vereesa grabs onto her, before blushing beautifully as the High Elf gropes her ass.
 
“Mm, Tyrande and I will stay outside. We’ll find another way to entertain ourselves, won’t we High Priestess?”
 
It was obvious, at least as far as Harry was concerned, that the bad blood between the Night Elves and the High Elves still existed in some sort of vengeful form in Vereesa Windrunner, despite the fact that, as far as he was aware, she hadn’t even been BORN when her ancestors first left Kalimdor and their ancient kin behind in order to traverse the seas and find their way to the Eastern Kingdoms, where they made their home and their new society.
 
But hey, who was Harry to get in the way of some fun, sexy revenge? Chuckling at the sight of Tyrande, who was MUCH more uncomfortable now than even before, as well as the grinning Vereesa, Harry gives them both a nod.
 
“Very well, have fun you two.”
 
Vereesa just laughs and waves him and the rest of the group off.
 
“That’s something we should be saying to you lot, isn’t it? Have fun, Jaina~”
 
From there, the duo splits off from the group, and they’re left with just five people. Harry takes one last look at the adult Nozari with her enticing, exotic beauty, before following the child Nozari towards the portal to Old Hillsbrad with four of his lovely ladies at his back. As they finally step through, Harry can’t help but be a little surprised by how it feels. It’s like a moment of intense vertigo, like he’s in limbo waiting for some sort of bar to fill up… and then they’re there.
 
Namely, they’re in a cave, but Harry can almost taste it, can almost sense it… this is the past. Aaaand there’s another Bronze Dragon waiting for them, this one male.
 
“Greetings, heroes. I am Erozion of the Bronze Dragonflight. You-… excuse me, are you Sally Whitemane?”
 
All eyes turn towards the woman as she blinks in surprise.
 
“Yes?”
 
Erozion’s eyes are nearly bulging out of his head.
 
“Why are you here? What- Lady Jaina Proudmoore! The Banshee Queen! I… this is most irregular!”
 
Harry steps forward then, chuckling as he places a hand on the Bronze Dragon’s shoulder.
 
“I get that a lot. Don’t worry so much, we’re here to handle the problem this go around. We’ll make sure that the Infinite Dragonflight doesn’t manage to disrupt the timeline. Just tell us what we need to do.”
 
Erozion’s eyes keep flickering back and forth between Harry and the group of both famous and infamous historical figures that he’s brought with him.
 
“I suppose you will, at that. Well, the most important thing to do is to make sure that Thrall still escapes from Durnholde and is able to go about beginning the Horde. To stop this, the Infinite Dragonflight has done something to the woman that originally frees him, one Taretha Foxton. You’ll need to get Thrall out of Durnholde before they decide to kill him, and you’ll need to free Taretha as well for good measure. If you can defeat whatever forces the Infinite Dragonflight has sent in the meantime… well, you won’t exactly WEAKEN them, but it’ll still be a blow dealt that might set them back for a bit.”
 
Harry exchanges glances with the rest of the group before looking back to this Erozion fellow.
 
“Very well. Consider it done.”
 
And with that, the five of them head off, leaving the cave and the Bronze Dragon standing guard over the time portal behind as they step out into the open air, the sun beating down on them from above, a blue sky and a beautiful day greeting the lot of them.
 
“Looks a lot better without all of the undeath tainting it.”
 
Jaina’s snippy comment comes almost immediately, and Harry winces as Sylvanas looks over at her in silence. After all, this is Old Hillsbrad… and while Harry has never been there before, he knows what new Hillsbrad looks like these days, from the Blighting of Southshore to the Sludge Fields. It’s not a good look, that’s for sure. Still, he likes to think that, since meeting him, the Banshee Queen has perhaps thawed a little bit. Experiencing what it’s like to feel life again every time she’s filled with his cock and cum certainly seems to have loosened her up.
 
Regardless, best to head off any impending arguments at the pass.
 
“I do believe we should split up. There’s no need for all five of us to go any one place, not when any single one of us could handle these tasks in record time. I shall go and free this Taretha woman from the Infinite Dragonflight.”
 
“I wish to go with you.”
 
“As do I!”
 
Sally is first to speak up, but Mar’li isn’t far behind her. When he looks to the Troll Priestess with a raised eyebrow, she simply shrugs.
 
“I am only here for you, Master. There’s no real point in me going and doing anything else. I was never a part of Thrall’s Horde, after all.”
 
That does make sense. But of course, that leaves Sylvanas and Jaina as the odd ones out. Harry looks to them, and the two powerful women share a glance, clearly not all that happy with the situation. At least, until Sylvanas smiles wickedly.
 
“The Archmage and I shall handle Thrall’s escape. After all, we are the most invested, are we not?”
 
Jaina scowls at that.
 
“I suppose I owe Thrall that much for the friendship he and I shared, but why would you care?”
 
Sylvanas just chuckles.
 
“If the Horde is not there for the Forsaken to make overtures to, the Alliance almost certainly annihilates us and reclaims Lordaeron before the re-opening of the Dark Portal. Just imagine that Jaina… and then imagine all of the things I and my Forsaken Champions have done for Azeroth, the pivotal actions we’ve taken in keeping this world from falling to darkness. Thrall is necessary… as are we.”
 
Jaina bristles, clearly not liking the point but also not quite able to argue it. Still, she eventually nods, crossing her arms over her chest as she lets out a disgruntled sigh.
 
“Very well. We shall handle Thrall, you three handle Taretha. I suppose we’ll meet up with you after the deed is done.”
 
With that decision made, the group of five splits up into two and three, each heading their own direction. Once Jaina and Sylvanas are gone, Sally catches Harry by the arm and bites her lip as she looks at him.
 
“Please, Master. Allow me to be our guide, yes? I am from around these parts, after all.”
 
Harry just raises an eyebrow before ultimately shrugging.
 
“I have no problem with that. Lead the way.”
 
He doesn’t miss Sally’s triumphant little smile, no matter how much the scantily clad woman tries to hide it, but he also knows she would never actually even think of betraying him. Whatever’s going to happen next, he’s sure it’ll be entertaining, if nothing else.
 
-x-X-x-
 
She doesn’t quite get what Sylvanas is doing, at first. The moment that she and the Banshee Queen were split off from the group, heading through the rolling, lightly wooded hills that was Old Hillsbrad, the undead elf had taken to humming a quaint dittany. It’d taken a while for Jaina to catch on to exactly what Sylvanas was doing though.
 
“Stop it.”
 
The Banshee Queen stops, but only to look at Jaina with a lifted brow and a smile on her face.
 
“Stop what, Archmage?”
 
A low growl exits Jaina’s throat as she glares at Sylvanas.
 
“I would never have expected someone of your age to be so… juvenile.”
 
Sylvanas just laughs at that, before shrugging and spreading her arms wide, an action that does interesting things to her chest. Not that Jaina is at all interested in the Banshee Queen outside of when they’re BOTH competing over Harry’s attention. She’s not, she really, really isn’t.
 
“I find that I have a new lease on life, these days. Harry has helped me with that. Just as he’s helped you. And yet, I’m sure you’ve thought about it. Taking one last ride on that big, green cock.”
 
Jaina’s eyes widen at the brazen statement, and her nostrils flare in anger.
 
“Thrall and I were NEVER like that. We were friends, Windrunner, and you’d do well to remember that.”
 
“Sure, you were. Heh, I can even believe that you never actually let him fuck you. But if you don’t think he lusted after you…”
 
Jaina growls and stomps forward, leaving Sylvanas behind for all of a moment before the more agile and frankly more physically adept Banshee Queen is at her side again. And as they continue to make their way through the forests and the hills, she continues to hum as well. Jaina can practically hear the words in her head, despite Sylvanas never actually SAYING any of it.
 
Jaina and Thrall, sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G.
 
Like she’d said, the Banshee Queen was acting completely juvenile. She and Thrall had never been anything but friends, and before Harry… well, before Garrosh had destroyed Theramore, Jaina had been securely married to her work and nothing else. Perhaps there’d been sparks between her and Arthas once upon a time, but one knew how that ended. And then, there’d been Kalec for a little while, but he… he hadn’t been able to give her what Harry did, after she lost everything.
 
No man, orc, or dragon could compare to Harry James Potter, and in the end, that was all that mattered, regardless of whether or not Thrall had carried a torch for her at one time or another. He was married now anyways, to a female orc if Jaina recalled correctly. And besides, the fact that his cowardice had given Garrosh the room to do what he’d done… well, Jaina would save Thrall, if for no other reason than Sylvanas was right. The timeline did need to stay intact, for all their sakes.
 
“There it is. Durnholde. How do you want to do this?”
 
Jaina lets out a sigh as she stares at the large, fortified keep.
 
“Let’s just… get in there and get it done. We’ll have to start with lighting the internment lodges where they’ve been holding the orcs on fire. That was what Taretha did, back in the day.”
 
Sylvanas smirks and draws a few arrows, which alight with purple flames.
 
“Easily done.”
 
What follows is, simply put, a slaughter. There’s no way that the forces of Durnholde are equipped to fight the Banshee Queen and the leader of the Kirin Tor. The difference between them and their foes is so far apart, it’s laughable. That said, they do encounter the first hiccup after they finish setting all of the lodges on fire. Not from the orcs that they inevitably chase out with the flames, but from their keeper.
 
“You there! What do you think you’re doing?! I know what you’re up to, and I mean to put an end to it, permanently!”
 
Jaina and Sylvanas turn to regard the human knight who comes down from the stairs into the pit where all of the orcs were kept. Lieutenant Drake, if Jaina recalls correctly. He was a man hungry for glory, but also for revenge. His hatred for orcs ran deep after the events of the Second War. And yet, upon seeing her face, he seems surprised, oddly enough.
 
“W-What… Taretha?! Taretha Foxton? What on Azeroth are you doing here? What are you wearing? What happened to your robes?”
 
Jaina just blinks, nonplussed, while beside her, Sylvanas looks between Jaina and the Lieutenant for a moment with wide eyes, before letting out a bark of startled laughter. Of course, this in turn draws Drake’s attention to her, and he immediately draws his blade.
 
“Demon! Back, fiend, back!”
 
Ah, of course. Undeath was not quite so common in these times, not with the Cult of the Damned still… preparing. Sylvanas probably looks nothing like the poor Lieutenant has ever seen. Regardless, the Banshee Queen’s face still scrunches up in a rictus of hate at being labeled a demon, and even as the knight charges forward with his great sword up, Jaina can only watch as three arrows wreathed in purple flames plant themselves in him, the one going right through the visor on his helmet likely the fatal shot, though the ones that pierce right through his chest plate do their job of knocking him back a step and halting his charge all the same.
 
As Lieutenant Drake topples over dead, Jaina finds she can’t muster much in the way of… mm, pity for the dead man. It was people like him who let the horrors of war get to them, who couldn’t put aside their hatred once the fighting was done, that had led to the conflict that continued to rage over the years. Perhaps if she was just fresh off of the Fall of Theramore she might have agreed with him, but Jaina knew better. Garrosh was a monster and a warmonger who deserved whatever fate was conferred to him by the upcoming trial, but the orcish people… they did not deserve all of this.
 
“… Come on, let’s go get Thrall and get out of here.”
 
Sylvanas just nods and the two of them make their way into Durnholde Keep proper, easily defeating the foes that try to halt their progress. There’s no challenge in this, no true fight… but then, both of them are a bit overqualified for the Bronze Dragonflight’s glorified cleanup duty. They’re only here for Harry, and annoyingly enough, they’ve been forced to split off from him. Both have intentions of making their displeasure with that fact very clear later on.
 
For now, though, all they can do is make their way down into Durnholde’s dungeons.
 
“… Taretha?!”
 
For the second time that day, Jaina finds herself being recognized. But not as her, as this Taretha Foxton, this woman she’s never even met, in this life or the next. The only thing that stops her from immediately answering with a scathing retort is the fact that this time, it comes from Thrall himself, and she’s admittedly a little gobsmacked by how… young he looks.
 
To be fair, this isn’t long before the orc meets her on Kalimdor for the first time. Only a few years, if she has her timelines right. But even still, it’s been a long time for her since that initial meeting as well, while for this Thrall, it hasn’t happened yet. Before Jaina can gather her wits about her and correct the green-skinned orc however, Sylvanas steps in.
 
“Indeed. Taretha and I have come to save you, Thrall.”
 
Jaina’s head whips around, even as Thrall regards the Banshee Queen with understandable suspicion.
 
“Who and what are you? Taretha, how did you come to know this one? And… what happened to your hair?”
 
Before Jaina can say or do anything, Sylvanas leans in close and whispers in her ear.
 
“Consider why Harry wished to be the one to save Taretha, and what he is probably doing with her right now, even as we speak. Now consider if you truly want Thrall to see that, even if he’s not likely to remember this timeline anyways.”
 
Jaina’s eyes widen and her nostrils flare. Not for Thrall’s sake, but for Harry’s, she smiles placidly and nods to Thrall.
 
“Yes, Thrall. It’s me, Taretha. Who she is and what happened to me… it doesn’t matter. It’s nothing a bit of time won’t fix. For now, what’s important is freeing you from this place. You are your people’s only hope for a new life.”
 
With that, she uses her arcane magic to unlock the bars holding Thrall prisoner. He has more questions, of course, but both Jaina and Sylvanas repeatedly brush the poor orc off, even as they rush him out of the keep, barely giving him time to get armor and weapons before they hustle him towards the wall and out the front gate.
 
Of course, nothing is ever easy. The moment that they exit, another knight and his retinue ride up. This one, Jaina thinks she recognizes as Captain Skarloc, otherwise known as Blackmoore’s Spear. Of course, he wields a sword and shield, because why the fuck would his title line up with his choice of weapon?
 
“Halt! Thrall, you could not think that I would let you go so easily!”
 
Thrall opens his mouth to speak, but this time it’s Jaina who interrupts, more than a little exasperated at this point. Her hand flings out, and arcane missiles of magical might slam into both Captain Skarloc and those who have journeyed with them. The good Captain is thrown off his horse and onto the ground by the force of the arcane blasts, leaving him smoldering, while his retinue is reduced to nothing but magically charged ash.
 
Sylvanas looks to Jaina and raises an eyebrow in amusement, while Thrall is gobsmacked.
 
“Taretha… you…”
 
“Go, Thrall. You have much work to do if you are to turn your orcs into a fighting force capable of bringing an end to Blackmoore’s Tyranny so that you may free the rest of your people. Go, and do not concern yourself with me any longer.”
 
“… Very well. Until we meet again.”
 
With that, Thrall hops on Captain Skarloc’s untouched mount, who for some reason had not fled in the moments after it’s master’s death. Jaina and Sylvanas watch as the orc rides the horse away for a long moment, before Jaina just groans and presses a palm to her forehead.
 
“As I said before, he won’t remember any of this once the timeline corrects itself. After all, none of us remember bands of adventurers showing up to fight Infinite Dragons at pivotal moments in our lives, now do we?”
 
Jaina lets out a sigh at that.
 
“No, I suppose not.”
 
Still, she hoped Harry was having a better go of things. After all, this was all his idea.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Harry stares down at the unconscious man before him, somewhat nonplussed.
 
“Well, he was an odd fellow.”
 
The man, who’d introduced himself as Don Carlos, had seemed intent on wooing Sally Whitemane. In the end, it was at her prompting that Harry had stunned and knocked him out, along with the wolf that was following behind him when they first met.
 
“You should take his hat.”
 
Blinking, Harry looks over at Sally Whitemane, who’s gesturing at the unconscious man’s wide-brimmed hat suggestively. It was all a bit odd. Harry had never seen something like this in all his time on Azeroth. To be perfectly honest, a man named ‘Don Carlos’ wearing Latin clothing and a wide-brimmed hat reminded him more of his world than anything else.
 
Reaching down, Harry picks up the hat and eyes it for a moment.
 
“I don’t think it would look good on me, if I’m being honest. Here, you wear it.”
 
Handing it off to Mar’li, Harry watches as the female troll puts it on. It takes every ounce of willpower not to burst out laughing on the spot, because honestly, while she does make it look good… it also makes her look somewhat silly. Still, he gives her a smile and a nod of approval, and Mar’li blushes and ducks her head, her face hidden beneath the wide brim in the process. Harr
 
Harry is already looking to Sally though.
 
“My dear… do you know where we’re going?”
 
Sally Whitemane freezes up for a moment, but before she can reply, a cute little voice splits the air.
 
“My champion, destroy this monster!”
 
It’s followed by what can only be a boy’s voice.
 
“The infidel shall be purified, milady!”
 
When Sally begins walking in the direction of the voices, Harry follows, unquestionably curious by this point. What they find is a strange sight indeed, three children playing together, one a blonde girl, another a blond boy, and then a third boy standing behind them both, just seeming happy to be involved.
 
“ARGH! It has struck a fatal blow! I have failed you, milady…”
 
They’re fighting a frog. A frog that doesn’t seem to be doing anything as the blond boy staggers about.
 
“Oh no! Mograine has fallen! You shall pay for this treachery! Arise, my champion! Arise!”
 
Harry blinks as the blonde girl throws her little hands forward in an adorable manner, clearly pretending to cast a healing spell. But the boy, named now as Mograine, certainly acts as if it’s real, straightening up and raising his tiny wooden sword over his head.
 
“At your side, milady!”
 
“We will attack as one!”
 
… The frog gets stomped after that, and only once the children are cheering does Sally approach them. Harry stands back, but not far enough back that he can’t hear what’s said. As soon as they see her, the three kids stop what they’re doing and stand with wide-eyes staring at her. Harry thinks the boys might have just had their sexual awakening, given Whitemane’s attire, while the little girl doesn’t seem like she knows how to react.
 
“W-Who are you?”
 
Kneeling before her, Sally grins.
 
“Hello there, little Sally. You could say I’m a friend. I won’t take up much of your time.”
 
Oh dear. THAT was Sally Whitemane as a child? This just got a lot more interesting.
 
“You know my name?”
 
“I know lots of things! Like… I know the future! Do you want to know how things turn out?”
 
Eyes still wide, the little girl nonetheless bobs her head up and down in a nod.
 
“Well, it won’t always be easy. You’ll have your ups and downs. There are hardships in front of you. However, one day, you’ll meet a man. You won’t think much of it at first. He won’t seem all that special. In fact, you’ll treat him as your enemy. But he’s not. He’s going to be the best thing that ever happens to you.”
 
“B-But what about Renault?”
 
Harry glances over to the boy in question, pegging Renault as the one also named Mograine. Renault Mograine… now that’s a name he recognizes from the history books. Luckily, his Sally has taken her younger counterpart off to the side just enough that neither of the boys with her can hear them.
 
“Renault will be a good Champion to you. Keep him close. But keep an eye out for the man I’ve told you about. Keep an eye out for the one who will give you everything you never knew you wanted. Do you understand?”
 
Little Sally Whitemane nods solemnly, and Harry’s Whiteman pulls back, standing up straight with a smile on her face.
 
“Good girl. Now, go back to playing!”
 
“Okay, bye!”
 
And like that, the children run off. Of course, it’s not like little Sally will remember any of this meeting. Time won’t allow it… but that doesn’t mean some small part of her will recall being told by her future self that Harry will be everything. Perhaps it primes her for becoming HIS, down the line. Perhaps it does nothing at all. Either way, Harry can tell that Sally is satisfied as she moves back to them.
 
“Alright then. Let’s go free Taretha, shall we?”
 
Harry just chuckles at how obvious it was that Sally had waylaid them for these two things. Why exactly she wanted them to steal that Don Carlos’ fellow’s hat, he knew not. But that was fine. They had all the time in the world.
 
-x-X-x-
 
“T-Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you… I-I don’t know what those things were, I don’t know what they wanted…”
 
Harry just blinks, even as he consoles the young woman currently pressed against his chest. It’s very difficult NOT to develop a hard-on in the current circumstances, so Harry doesn’t even bother trying. Honestly, how was he supposed to know just how beautiful Taretha would be? Oh, he’d hoped… but even he hadn’t guessed that she would look like a young version of Jaina. The striking resemblance between the two of them was making consoling her without poking her increasingly difficult.
 
Of course, in the end, Taretha felt it all the same. And given everything she’d just been through, feeling a solid log of heat pressing against her stomach like that… Taretha began to grind against her savior’s cock, resolving to use her experience as Blackmoore’s unwilling mistress to reward her rescuer. Sliding down the length of Harry’s body, the blonde young woman kneels on the floor and looks up at him as she rubs her cheek up and down the length of his bulge.
 
“Perhaps there’s a way I can, mm… reward you, good sir. My handsome hero…”
 
Of course, what she’s probably not expecting is for Mar’li and Sally to kneel on either side of them, eager to help. Before Taretha can do it herself, the two females have released Harry’s cock from its confines, letting the massive slab of man meat smack out and hit Taretha across her soft features as she gasps and goes cross-eyed just trying to look at it.
 
“Let us help you, child.”
 
“Mm, you need a lesson in how to please our Master…”
 
A three fingered troll hand and a five-fingered human hand both slide into the back of Taretha’s blonde locks, working together as they bring her up to Harry’s tip and then push her forward onto it, her mouth open in awe. Taretha’s eyes widen as she finds her jaw stretching from her hero’s sheer size, and her gaze flickers up to meet Harry’s beautiful, glowing green eyes as she finds herself face-fucked on his cock.
 
“You must worship him.”
 
“Gagkh!”
 
“You must adore him.”
 
“Gagkh!”
 
“You must devote yourself to his care.”
 
“Gagkh!”
 
“You are his now. And he is all that matters.”
 
“Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!”
 
They continue to lewdly chant things into Taretha’s ears as they slide her face back and forth across Harry’s cock. In response, the blonde can’t do much beyond gag and gurgle and choke on his big, fat shaft. The length of his member slides down the back of her throat again and again, until finally, her lips are kissing the base of his cock, her stuffed throat firmly reshaped to take his gargantuan shaft as her savior lets out a groan and unleashes his first load.
 
It overwhelms the young woman immediately, of course. All of her previous sexual experience was at the hands of that abusive bastard, Blackmoore. Not only did she have no idea what a REAL cock looked like, she’d certainly never had to handle more than a piddling squirt or two of weak, watery cum across her face or in her mouth whenever the man wasn’t fucking her cunt.
 
But Harry? Harry is something else entirely. Getting face fucked by Harry is getting face fucked by a REAL man. Taretha is unprepared for the load of jizz that explodes out of his cock, and as her eyes roll back in her skull, jets of cum shoot out from her nostrils as well as the edges of her stretched out mouth. Harry makes a ruin of the poor blonde girl’s face, though not for long as both Sally and Mar’li immediately lean in, lavishing her face with lapping and slurping tongues, their faces rapturous with desire.
 
Taretha isn’t much better though, when they all finally pull back, Harry’s cock slipping out of her lips and Mar’li and Sally watching from the sidelines. The expression on her face can only be described as wanton, even as she rises and hikes up her dress, exposing the fact that she’s not wearing anything underneath. Whether that’s simply because a woman of her station couldn’t afford underwear in a time like this or because of some other reason, Harry knows not. It doesn’t matter, in the end, because he’s much more focused on what Taretha offers him next, turning and bending over the nearest furniture as she wiggles her shapely ass back in his direction.
 
“Pleeeease, milord. Please fuck me with that big, fat cock. Make me a real woman, show me what being with a REAL man is truly like.”
 
It’s obvious she’s no virgin, but Harry can tell that, like many of the beautiful women that ended up falling into his lap for one reason or another, Taretha Foxton has never been with a man who could satisfy her. Likely never been with one who even tried. That said, he steps up behind the young blonde confidently, grabbing onto her hips and pushing his bulbous cockhead against her lower lips.
 
She cries out softly and has to bite a knuckle as she tries to push back into him. But Harry doesn’t give it to her at first, at least not fully. He teases her gushing wet pussy lips with his tip for a bit instead, playing with her until finally, she whines weakly.
 
“P-please, good sir. Do not tease me so…”
 
Before he can give her what she wants, however, Sally and Mar’li step in again, coming up on either side of her, distracting her, dividing her focus.
 
“You must ask the right way, dear child.”
 
“He has to know that you mean it. That your devotion is pure.”
 
“Are you ready to accept him as your Lord and Master?”
 
“Say it! Tell him! Tell the whole world! Shout it from the rooftops!”
 
Harry can’t help but be amused by his two religious zealots. There’s no denying that Whiteman and Mar’li make a fun duo. And as it turns out, a persuasive one as well.
 
“I-I am ready! I accept you as my Lord and Master! Please, Master! Please stuff me with your b-big cock! Allow me to prove that my devotion is p-pure!”
 
Taretha cries out, and Harry is pretty sure only the battle that they had with the Infinite Dragons in the middle of town is what’s keeping the hiding or evacuated townsfolk from coming to check on the noise. Regardless, without further ado, he stuffs his cock right up Taretha Foxton’s cunt, filling her with his meaty rod inch by inch, even as she shrieks bloody murder, screaming in honest ecstasy all the way through.
 
“Y-Yes! You’re so deep! So much deeper than HE ever could be! You truly are amazing, truly are worthy of worship and praise! P-Please, my hero! Please fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee!!!”
 
And so, Harry does. Taretha is soon climaxing HARD around his cock, her insides clenching and clinging to his member in a way he doubts she’s ever experienced before, judging by her reactions. Her screams of bliss are eventually interrupted by Whitemane who eagerly grabs Taretha by her hair and forces their mouths together, kissing the blonde girl as if she can get some of Harry’s divine dick simply by osmosis. Mar’li, meanwhile, has fallen to her knees again, and is doing her best to service both Harry and Taretha at the point where they’re joined together, watching them go at it while slurping and licking at Harry’s bouncing ball sack every once in a while.
 
As he fucks Taretha Foxton into oblivion, pounding into her nonstop with no end in sight, Harry just chuckles and rears back a hand, spanking her fat, jiggling, pale bottom and causing the dear girl to squeal into Sally’s mouth in renewed delight. Though, Harry can’t help but wonder exactly how things are going for Jaina and Sylvanas. Are they having as much fun as he’s had so far with this time travel field trip?
 
-x-X-x-
 
“Oh, my word…”
 
“I knew it!”
 
Harry looks over as Jaina and Sylvanas finally enter the room, but their eyes aren’t on him, but rather, on the nearly catatonic woman that he’s currently piledriving into the bed. Taretha Foxton is face down, ass up, facing the doorway when Jaina and Sylvanas walk in and get a nice view of her expression of pure ecstasy, her eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. But even from this perspective, there’s no denying the shocking similarities between Jaina and Taretha.
 
“… I had some idea after Thrall of all people mistook me for her, but… how is this even possible? She’s very nearly my doppelganger.”
 
Sylvanas just chuckles as she moves closer to the bed, barely paying any mind to Sally and Mar’li, who are both on another bed in the room, masturbating furiously.
 
“Heh, I have absolutely no idea. But it is amazing, that’s for sure. The girl looks exactly like you. Or, exactly like you did, before the bombing of Theramore.”
 
It’s a testament to how shocked Jaina is that she doesn’t bristle or lash out at the reminder. Instead, she too moves towards the bed, staring with some wonder down at Taretha, while Harry continues to piston into the naked, sweat-covered young woman from above, pounding into her cunt not for the first time as he gets closer and closer to another climax that will fill her already creampied pussy with even more of his seed.
 
With a shout and a groan, Harry begins to cum yet again, exploding deep inside of Taretha’s womb, and pumping a nice thick load that comes all the way up and out of her. Only once he’s done does he pull back and, panting, look to Sylvanas and Jaina with a grin.
 
“Ladies. You sure took your sweet time.”
 
They both pout at that.
 
“We had to convince Thrall that I was Taretha, so he didn’t come running up here looking for her. Would have been a little bad if you ended up killing Thrall in self-defense when the Bronze Dragonflight sent us here to save his life in the first place. On that note, I assume you dealt with the Infinite Dragons who were holding her hostage?”
 
Harry just smiles and nods, even as he strokes his cock a bit, staring between Taretha’s almost passed out form and Jaina’s beautiful body with growing interest. Of course, before he can try to put any plans in motion, Sylvanas has all but stolen Taretha off the bed. Before the young blonde can even truly react, she finds herself being eaten out by the Banshee Queen herself, not that Taretha would know who that was or what Sylvanas was.
 
But that’s probably for the best, because it’s a lot easier to get over the blue skin and red eyes and pointy ears and more when you’re being eaten out by the owner of all that. Taretha moans and curls her hands through Sylvanas’ silken thoughts as the cum-hungry addict of an undead slurps deep and hard, trying to get every last bit of Harry’s cum out of the young human woman before her.
 
Jaina, meanwhile, moves over to Harry and takes his cock from his hand and into her own, stroking it as she pushes him back and leans in for a kiss. His hands slide to her hips for a moment, and eventually, her clothes are gone and she’s riding his cock. Sally and Mar’li whine in protest, but a look from the Archmage silences both of the fanatics. They know the pecking order, and if they worship Harry… well, sometimes Harry worships Jaina, so really, she’s as much their mistress as he is their master, at the end of the day.
 
Regardless, it’s not long before Jaina is filled with a load of Harry’s cum as well, and then Sylvanas is eagerly eating HER out too. It’s only after that, and after dear Taretha Foxton has had enough time to recover, that more formal introductions are made. And by formal, what that really means is, Harry has the two naked human women stand right next to each other, now that they’ve both been fucked and what not.
 
“It’s uncanny…”
 
Taretha and Jaina share a look, though Jaina’s face is more exasperated, while Taretha’s eyes are wide in surprise.
 
“Y-You look just like me. How… who are you?”
 
Jaina just shakes her head, but even as she’s doing so, the white in her hair is receding, and she notices this as her now fully blonde locks drift past her gaze. Looking over at Harry to find his hand outstretched in her direction, the wizard just smiles back at her.
 
“Can’t tell the two of you apart now. Let’s play a game, shall we? If I can get it right… I’ll be fucking you up the ass, Jaina. Nice and deep.”
 
Jaina’s eyes widen, even as Harry turns around, away from them. The thought of having his big fat cock up her back door is certainly not an unenjoyable one, but even still, she IS competitive. Turning to her doppelganger, Jaina grabs Taretha by her bared shoulders and pulls her in close.
 
“Don’t say anything, you’ll just give it away. Just use me. Treat me as your toy. And whatever you do, never look away from me. I’ll follow your lead, and he’ll get it wrong. Trust me.”
 
Taretha nods and slides into position behind Jaina. By the time Harry is done counting to whatever number in his head, Jaina is actually moaning under the other blonde’s explorative hands. Harry turns around to find that Taretha and Jaina are effectively in a lover’s embrace, now facing one another, kissing and making out and molesting each other. But there’s no denying that Taretha is in control when she reaches back and grabs Jaina’s hand off the small of her back, sliding it down to her buttocks where Jaina, following Taretha’s lead, gropes and squeezes instinctively.
 
Their breasts, exactly the same size, press and squeeze together as the two blonde moan and mewl into each other’s mouths, thoroughly enjoying one another’s company. But there’s no denying that they can BOTH feel his presence. Harry walks up to them, but rather than touch either of them, he simply starts to circle around them, seeming to study them, trying to suss them out.
 
Jaina makes sure to break eye contact with her twin more than once as this happens, her gaze flitting over to Harry, just as a woman who’d just experienced his bitch-breaker for the first multiple times would. Taretha meanwhile, follows Jaina’s whispered instructions to the letter. She remains focused on Jaina the entire time and continues to bring all of that focus to bear on her. Honestly, it’s getting Jaina close to climax, her breath hitching and her moans growing louder, until finally, Harry steps in.
 
“Honestly Jaina, you could have tried a LITTLE harder.”
 
But when he reaches for one of them, he grabs Taretha. The blonde eeps as she’s pulled away from Jaina and subsequently bent over the bed where he’d fucked both of them already that day. She reaches back and spreads her ass cheeks wide, causing Harry to chuckle as he brings his cock to bear.
 
“That’s a good girl.”
 
Honestly, he should have known right then and there that he’d gotten it wrong. Jaina would have fought more, squirmed even. She wouldn’t have just given it up. But Harry’s overconfidence has defeated him this time, and even as he thrusts DEEP into Taretha’s ass, groaning in the same moment that she squeals like a stuck pig, Jaina moves behind him, sliding her arms up under his to run her hands over his pecs and pressing her breasts into his back as she leans up and nibbles at an earlobe.
 
“That’s the wrong hole, Harry.”
 
He freezes for a moment at the realization that he’d messed up and picked the wrong blonde. But then he just chuckles, taking it in stride and returning to fucking Taretha’s ass with gusto and abandon. It’s Jaina’s turn to freeze up as she realizes something… by trying so hard to win, she’s effectively given Taretha the next go on Harry’s cock. Even if it IS up her ass, now Jaina has to wait for her turn.
 
A low growl leaves the Archmage’s throat, and she continues to whisper into Harry’s ear. But not sweet nothings, oh no. These whispers take on a distinctly… vindictive edge to them.
 
“Fuck her harder, Harry. Fuck that blonde twat’s asshole.”
 
“Treat her like the cunt she is. Make her remember you, even as time fixes itself and erases any presence we were ever here.”
 
She doesn’t notice Sally Whitemane going wide-eyed at that particular tidbit of knowledge drifting across the room, but then, even if she had, it wasn’t like Jaina would have cared. The former Scarlet was so far beneath her, it wasn’t even funny. Well, okay. Maybe it was a little funny.
 
“Yes, that’s it. Make her asshole remember your cock, even if her mind doesn’t remember you.”
 
Harry is fucking Taretha harder now and judging by the smile on Sylvanas’ face as she masturbates to the sight at the other side of the bed, the young blonde’s features have contorted into the same expression of mind broken ecstasy that she had on her when they first entered the room. His cock pistons in and out of Taretha’s anus, and the bent over young woman can’t seem to stop cumming from it, her pussy juices exploding out of her, painting the bed with her sexual fluids, soaking through the sheets.
 
Her cries turn to moans and mewls, until eventually, she’s barely conscious, her entire body rag dolling with every thrust that Harry makes into her ass from behind. She is completely and utterly fucked, and every woman in the room wishes they could be in her place. Of course, when Harry finally cums inside of Taretha’s bowels, Jaina is quick to take control again. Once more, Sally and Mar’li whine in disappointment, but Sylvanas is really the closest thing Jaina has to an equal, and the Banshee Queen has already buried her face in between Taretha’s butt cheeks, eager to get her treat from eating out the girl’s ass as Jaina gets Harry’s cock inside of her cunt again, before eventually switching to her mouth.
 
By the end of it all, Jaina is covered in a fresh coat of the good stuff, and she’s making out with her doppelganger as Sylvanas licks both of them clean. All is as it should be. Even if this never DID happen in the original timeline… that’s just fine. Time will fix itself, in the end.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Erozion gives the group the stink eye as they depart back to the Caverns of Time, but the adult version of Nozari is there to greet them with a smile on her face.
 
“You did well. Now, take these two and leave.”
 
Of course, that smile is a bit wooden, and judging by whatever a smirking Vereesa and a sheepish Tyrande got up to while they were in the past, they might have overstayed their welcome in the Caverns of Time. But Harry doesn’t intend to let things go, just like that. He has at least one question he wants answered, in the end.
 
“Before we go… what happened to Taretha Foxton, after all that?”
 
Nozari’s smile fades, and she cocks her head to the side, eyeing him curiously, like one might eye a dog who’d suddenly sat up and talked.
 
“She died, of course.”
 
Harry can’t help but be taken aback by that a little.
 
“What? How?!”
 
Nozari just shrugs her shoulders.
 
“In the original timeline, it is not you or yours that set fire to the orc’s internment lodges and help Thrall escape. That was Taretha’s original role. The Infinite Dragonflight interfered by ensorcelling the girl, as you saw. They also warned the humans in charge of keeping the orcs locked up that someone might try to free Thrall, and that Thrall himself was planning a rebellion.”
 
Pausing, Nozari looks off into the distance for a moment, as if confirming something.
 
“… With you removing the Infinite Dragonflight’s influence from those events on the timeline, things go back to the way they’re supposed to be. Taretha sets fire to the lodges and helps Thrall get away, and no one sees it coming until after they’re both out. However, when Thrall begs Taretha to come with him, to save herself, she declines and returns to her position. Unfortunately, Lord Blackmoore had them followed, and having learned of Taretha’s treachery, he has her taken into custody, tortured for information, and then executed.”
 
Harry’s mouth is open, as if he wants to say something but can’t find the words.
 
“Thrall finds out about this when he returns to Durnholde with every intention of negotiating the release of the rest of the orcs, only to have her severed head tossed down at him from the walls. Needless to say, the resulting blood frenzy that he goes into allows him and the orcs to destroy Durnholde, at which point Thrall kills Blackmoore in a duel and avenges Taretha’s death. However, her demise will weigh heavily on the orc for quite a long time into the future, proving pivotal in some of the decisions he makes that keep the timeline strong. So, no, before you ask, she cannot be saved. Her death is as important to the timeline as Thrall’s survival.”
 
That all is… well, damn. Harry has very rarely been actually saddened by anything since arriving at this world. The last time his heart had ached this much for anyone, it had been early on when he’d found out that Jaina lost everything at the same moment that he appeared in the crater of her former city.
 
“… I see. Thank you for telling me.”
 
Nozari just nods and waves a hand dismissively.
 
“You’re welcome. Now leave, please.”
 
Her eyes flicker over to Tyrande and Vereesa again, and Harry can’t help but wonder just what those two got up to. He’s also half-tempted to take the Bronze Dragon’s uppity attitude and teach her a lesson in humility, but before he can decide one way or another, Sylvanas pipes up.
 
“Excuse me, but I need to speak with someone. Affairs of state and all that. I’ll rejoin the group soon.”
 
As she leaves for the entrance to the Caverns of Time, Harry watches her go, brow furrowed. Affairs of state? What the hell did that mean?
 
-x-X-x-
 
Sylvanas doesn’t do it right at the entrance of the underground cave complex of course. She gets around the mountain first, and then she summons one of her Val’kyr.
 
“Yes, my Queen?”
 
Smiling thinly, Sylvanas can’t help but squirm a bit at the thought of the reward for this particular task.
 
“I have work for you to do, work for all of your sisters as well. Drop what you’re currently doing and make your way to Hillsbrad Foothills. You’re going to find a grave for me. A very specific grave.”
 
The Val’kyr inclines her head in acknowledgement but still seems confused.
 
“Who’s grave are we trying to find, my Queen? Who is it that you wish us to raise?”
 
Sylvanas’ smile grows wider as she bares her teeth.
 
“Her name is Taretha Foxton. You are to find all of the pieces of her, and then raise her fully. No bones, no decay, no rot. She is to be like me.”
 
Here, the Val’kyr grows pensive.
 
“That is… it will require a lot of power, Banshee Queen.”
 
She knows what the Val’kyr is really saying. When she’d thrown herself off of Icecrown Citadel after Arthas’ death and died, when she’d been shot in the back by those fucking Gilneans and died… both times, a Val’kyr had sacrificed herself to bring Sylvanas back. That was how much it took. To make Taretha whole again in undeath…
 
“It is worth the cost. Go now and make it so.”
 
“… Yes, my Queen.”
 
And then the Val’kyr is gone, back from whence she came, halfway across the world. But there’s no doubt in Sylvanas’ mind as she stands there amidst the sand dunes of Tanaris, that the task she’s set before her loyal servants will be carried out. Time to return to Harry and find out what he’d decided regarding the Bronze Dragon. After all, she knew how to read the human man by this point, and knew he was only an inch away from snapping and teaching Nozari her place.
 
If that was the way things were to go, Sylvanas would be sure to help of course. She would do anything to get more of Harry’s seed in her belly or womb. Anything at all.

4