Chapter 25: Finding Morgaine le Fey & A Night on the Town
316 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They make for a somewhat motley crew, journeying through some ancient ruins as they are. It had only made sense to split up so to speak, given that there were two possibilities at present time to curing Harry’s affliction.
 
And so Zatanna had taken the witches from Hogwarts for her ‘team’. Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley… and the honorary Cheetah, leashed and collared and eager to server if it was for Harry’s sake. Whatever Galatea and Harry had done to the woman, it had been very… absolute from the look of things. Cheetah wasn’t concerned about her own needs anymore. She only wanted to serve and be Harry and Galatea’s pet.
 
Finding out that he was off somewhere in America while she was stuck here with them hadn’t exactly made the big cat-woman happy, but she wasn’t about to do anything about it in the end. And so they had their team. More like Zatanna was forced to escort a bunch of young witches who barely knew one end of their wands from the other, along with one big grumpy pussy cat. But it was what it was.
 
Frankly, Zatanna preferred this team over the other one. Wonder Woman had commandeered THAT one and had Kara, Galatea, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn to wrangle. Though, she luckily also had Donna Troy on side to help her with that unenviable task. They were all heading off to hunt down Circe, which of course meant they were stopping in Themyscira first in order to get the lay of the land so to speak.
 
That was out of Zatanna’s hands, however. The reason she and the Hogwarts Witches (plus Cheetah) were here traipsing through ancient Britain Ruins, was because THEY were after another woman altogether. Circe was certainly powerful, there was no doubt about that… but Morgaine le Fey was nothing to scoff at either. And on top of that, she had ancient connections to the magic of these lands… the magic that Harry had employed when he’d made that moronic potion and risked himself to save them all.
 
Yes, Zatanna still wasn’t very happy with him for that. Honestly, she wasn’t happy with him for any of it. Oh, sure, she still loved Harry with all her heart. She would do whatever it took to save the young man. She wasn’t sure exactly when she’d realized just how madly in love with him she was, but at a certain point, it was as undeniable as it was indescribable and inexplainable. She was in love… and frankly, they all were.
 
“A-Are we absolutely certain that this will help Harry? I’ve read about Morgana in books and-“
 
Glancing over at Hermione, Zatanna silences the brunette bookworm with an unimpressed eyebrow lift.
 
“Morgaine le Fey is nothing like your books, Ms. Granger. She is also ten times worse then your books. I would advise you to toss out any knowledge you think you have of her. Also, do not call her Morgana. That bastardization of her name will not engender her to us. Especially since my own research tells me that it was given to her by Merlin… who she was NOT a fan of.”
 
Hermione frowns but falls quiet. As the brunette gets introspective, Zatanna takes the moment to sweep her gaze over the rest of the party. Cheetah is looking around the ruins with mild interest, seemingly hopeful that something… anything really, will actually happen to end her boredom. Meanwhile, Ginny looks determined, an expression of resolve on the red head’s face. And yet, Zatanna knows it’s accompanied by an almost complete lack of understanding of the situation. The Weasley girl wants to help, she’s determined to help… but she has no clue what to do or what they’re even doing here. Still, not a complete lost cause.
 
Luna Lovegood, on the other hand… the girl is airheaded and vapid as they come, Zatanna can’t help but feel. She glances towards the blonde to find her smiling blankly. Looking around just like Cheetah is, there’s seemingly no intelligence in those eyes of hers. How… irritating. Still, better this than being forced to wrangle Argoans and Amazonians, right?
 
“We’re almost there. Be quiet until we arrive, and then I shall settle in and teach you all something.”
 
That gets the attention of the group, though Cheetah is quick to realize Zatanna means magic, which she of course cannot use, much to her irritation. Still, everyone is silent, until finally they arrive at the ritual circle. It’s an ancient and unused spot, one that Zatanna’s research had suggested MIGHT be there. Looking at it… she doesn’t like their chances of using it for anything purposeful.
 
But then, that was sort of the point. The magic of their so-called ‘Wizarding World’ wasn’t really designed to be purposeful, despite their beliefs. It was all about intent. What they called ‘accidental’ magic was actually the purest form of their magic over in this part of the magical world, and then they had to go and shackle it and themselves by using wands and words, forcing their minds to become hard and rigid.
 
… Hard and rigid wasn’t going to find an immortal villain like Morgaine le Fay, but at this point, they were all Zatanna had.
 
“This, children, is a ritual circle. One of your kind’s ancient ritual circles, in fact.”
 
“We’re not children!”
 
“Wait… I recognize some of these symbols from my Ancient Runes class!”
 
As Ginny scowls at Zatanna, Zatanna just smiles back, not correcting herself. Meanwhile, Hermione is already making some minor progress. Good. Very good. She watches as the brunette bookworm uses her wand to sweep away the detritus and fauna that have overgrown the area. Soon, the ritual circle is fully exposed.
 
“Well done. This circle, if the ritual is performed properly… will take us to Morgaine le Fey’s current residence, wherever it might be.”
 
Ginny, bless her heart, frowns for a moment at that before scratching the back of her head.
 
“Like a Portkey?”
 
Before Zatanna can reply, Hermione pipes up, still studying the broken ancient runes.
 
“It sounds more like an ancient Floo System, actually. I remember reading something about all that. Technically, Floo Powder itself is a sacrificial component and every time we use the Floo, we’re doing a tiny ritual in order to move from one fire to the next. Before Floo Powder was invented however, they had to do things the old fashioned way.”
 
Blinking owlishly, Ginny cocks her head to the side.
 
“What was the old fashioned way?”
 
Zatanna decides then is as good as any for a time to step in and pipes up with a light smirk.
 
“They sacrificed a magical creature of some sort, bathed in its blood, and chanted for a time.”
 
“Oh HELL no!”
 
Cheetah turns to run, but Zatanna is quicker than her.
 
“Pots!”
 
The leashed animal woman is frozen in her tracks, while the American Witch rolls her eyes.
 
“Yes, that’s partially why you’re here. No, we’re not going to slaughter you as some sort of sacrifice, Cheetah. Honestly, calm down.”
 
Hermione and Ginny both suddenly look quite uncomfortable. Luna… continues to be Luna. Sweeping her gaze across all of them, Zatanna rolls her eyes some more.
 
“The ancient witches and wizards of your world were mostly idiots. The smarter ones recognized that the taking of life wasn’t actually necessary. Only the magically charged blood. And so… we’re ALL going to contribute a little bit of blood, and together, we’ll see if we can get this old ritual circle working. If all goes according to plan, we’ll reach Morgaine le Fey easily enough.”
 
She snaps her fingers, unfreezing Cheetah who, hackles still raised, nevertheless stops trying to run. She doesn’t look happy though, even as she turns back to the group with a bit of distrust in her eyes. Maybe they should have brought Galatea along, if only to keep Cheetah in line… but then Zatanna would have had to keep Galatea in line, and she wasn’t exactly excited for THAT.
 
Regardless, pulling out a ritual knife and conjuring up a nice big bowl, Zatanna goes first. Cutting her palm, she bleeds out some of her blood into the bowl, just enough to fill the bottom, and then heals her hand before offering knife and bowl to everyone else.
 
Slowly, begrudgingly, they all do it. With everyone participating, no one has to offer more than they can handle. Maybe just enough to make them all a little dizzy, and that’s it. Smiling, Zatanna nods as she takes the bowl back. Then, she looks at them all and raises an eyebrow.
 
“This next part is all you. Our magic isn’t the same, really. Yours operates much more on instinct than mine does. So I’ll be relying on you to figure this out.”
 
That gets another wave of surprise from Hermione and Ginny. The two look at each other, and then at the ritual circle.
 
“Um… instinct?”
 
Hermione sounds confused. Perhaps justifiably so. The brunette hasn’t worked on instinct once in her entire life. She’s a bookworm, a researcher. She’s the kind of girl who hasn’t even figured out that research isn’t the end all, be all quite yet. Indeed, she’s still learning that you can’t trust everything you read in a book, from what Zatanna can tell.
 
Ginny, meanwhile, is staring at the ritual circle really, really hard. The Weasley witch has her face all scrunched up and is all but pouting. She’s clearly concentrating, but Zatanna can tell that she’s more likely to pop a blood vessel in her eye then actually manage any instinctive magic. The wand at her side rattles ever so slightly, a shackle that she doesn’t even realize she has.
 
And then there’s Luna, who’s probably daydreaming and- Zatanna blinks as she looks over to see the blonde witch is suddenly naked. Where had her clothes gone?! She opens her mouth to reprimand Luna, when the blonde with a dazed smile, moves towards the bowl full of magically charged blood.
 
… No. There was no way… right?
 
Unlike Zatanna, when Hermione sees Luna is naked and going after their ritual component, she doesn’t immediately understand, and of course has a visceral sort of reaction.
 
“Wha-? Luna! Get away from that!”
 
“No! Leave her be, girl! Don’t you see what’s happening?”
 
Hermione looks over at Zatanna, baffled and a little hurt… but Zatanna only has eyes for Luna. Ginny, meanwhile, clears her throat.
 
“Uh… I don’t?”
 
“Just watch, both of you. Worst case scenario, we can always draw more blood.”

That gets an indignant little yowl from Cheetah, but the cat-woman doesn’t otherwise interject. Hermione and Ginny, meanwhile, watch in horror and disgust as Luna kneels down in the center of the ritual circle and begins slathering the mixture of their, her, Zatanna, and Cheetah’s blood onto her body.
 
For a moment, Zatanna worries that the stupid, insipid girl is just taking a damn bath. It would be just her luck. But no, after a moment, Luna begins to murmur under her breath, too low for Zatanna to make out, but… yes! It’s working! That’s a magical chant, and the circle… it’s beginning to light up!
 
“Everyone step into the circle! Do not disrupt the lines! Stand apart, in each of the open areas! Do not get in Luna’s way!”
 
It would seem Luna’s airheaded nature was working in their favor for once. As Zatanna, Hermione, Ginny, and Cheetah all take up their positions, Luna’s chanting increases in volume. It’s still indecipherable, at least to Zatanna’s ears, but from the way the young witch is all but glowing, naked and covered in their blood, she’s definitely performing some ancient Celtic magic of some sort.
 
Zatanna should have expected as much. Luna’s connection to her magic was stronger because there was nothing going on upstairs. She was unshackled, because the shackles had nothing to truly latch onto.
 
It was perfect! And from the look of things, it would be their saving grace! Indeed, just as Zatanna thinks that, Luna’s voice reaches a crescendo… and a moment later, the portal flashes as they’re all teleported elsewhere… to somewhere new.
 
-x-X-x-
 
Morgaine le Fey was not used to hosting uninvited guests. In point of fact, she was not used to hosting guests at all, these days. It had been a long, long time since anyone had found their way to the immortal’s hidden castle on a secret island off the Coast of Scotland. While humankind’s so-called ‘technology’ and ‘science’ had gotten stronger and more powerful over the past century, it still had nothing on true magic.
 
As such, even with all of their radars and all of their satellites floating in the night’s sky, they could not see what was not there. Her isle was a step removed from reality itself, and thus impossible to locate and find… under most circumstances. There had once been a time when Morgaine was not simply feared as some invisible boogeyman that most people weren’t sure even existed.
 
There had been a time when she was venerated and even loved. When she was worshipped by her followers, who saw her as the Goddess in human flesh she believed herself to be. Morgaine had enjoyed that time very much… so much so that she had gone out of her way to offer her most loyal and devout followers easy ways to get to her. The ritual circle to transport themselves to her hidden castle would of course require certain… sacrifices. But that was just par for the course.
 
There had been dozens of such circles scattered across the lands now known as Europe, once upon a time. But these days, they were mostly destroyed, with the ones that remained having fallen completely into disuse. These days, Morgaine le Fey had no followers. Only enemies to go along with a world mostly ignorant of her and her power.
 
And so, seeing a group of five women suddenly appear in her castle, using one of the old ways to do so… it was unsettling. But more than that, it was infuriating. Who dared?
 
Eyes narrowing, Morgaine takes them all in, in the moment that it takes for them to get their bearings and recover themselves. She notes the naked Fae-Touched blonde in the center of the circle. It was obviously she who had performed the magic that got them here, given her naked, blood-covered body. She, of all of the women, was clearly the most valuable. A Fae-Touched had been rare long ago but was rarer even still in these days.
 
Even among the magical communities of the world, Fae-Touched were commonly misunderstood and looked down on. It would take someone with true intellect to realize how valuable the blonde was… someone like Morgaine le Fey. Hm. An apprentice, perhaps? But no, she was getting ahead of herself.
 
Sweeping her gaze across the rest… the immortal witch is ultimately unimpressed. One of them, clad in the fur of a cheetah, is an interesting creature if nothing else. But the American Witch, a child of Zatara, causes her lip to start to curl upward. The Hogwarts Uniforms on the last two witches, meanwhile, finish the lip curl until Morgaine is outright sneering.
 
Hogwarts was long a sore spot for Morgaine. It was a representation of everything she hated about the modern day British Magical Society. Merlin was the one who had started all of that idiocy regarding casting implements, allowing for mediocre and weakling wizards and witches to more aptly use their magic to cast spells. But even Merlin had maintained a staff, rather than a wand. Wands were… such a travesty, it turned Morgaine’s stomach.
 
Unfortunately, Hogwarts had taken Merlin’s insipid, foolish ideas regarding ‘magic for all’ and run with them. The past thousand years had seen a steady decline in TRUE magic on the British Isles as a result. Hogwarts was a School for the Unskilled and Shackled, and Morgaine hated everything that the institution represented.
 
“You stand in the Castle of Morgaine le Fey. State your business… and perish.”
 
Righting themselves, the five women finally seem to notice where they actually are. They haven’t just arrived in Morgaine’s castle; they’ve arrived in her throne room. Lounging upon her throne, Morgaine herself is surrounded by her beasties. Called monsters by many others, they are her children, her pets, her creations one and all. And they… are hungry. As always.
 
The American Witch straightens up and clears her throat.
 
“Greetings, Lady le Fey. I am Zatanna Zatara of America. My companions are Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood, and Cheetah. We request a moment of your time to-!”
 
“I can see that that one is mixed with a cheetah. But what is her NAME?”
 
To her credit, Zatanna doesn’t let her annoyance at being interrupted creep into her voice. Not that Morgaine really cares. Their fate is already sealed. Still, she would know who actually managed to make it to her inner sanctum after all these years before she killed them all.
 
“I… no, her name is also Cheetah, milady.”
 
For a long moment, Morgaine stares at the collared creature. Hm. How humiliating.
 
“I see.”
 
Zatanna nods, and opens her mouth to continue, but Morgaine has heard enough and flicks her hand outwards in a blatant dismissal.
 
“Kill them.”
 
Her beasties leap, not even hesitating. Internally, Morgaine does give them all the order to spare the Fae-Touched Girl, the one called Luna Lovegood, if possible. Also, to take the one they called Cheetah alive as well, if possible.
 
One seems like it will be easier than the other, however. Cheetah is the only one of the group to actually react in a timely manner as her creations charge forward and attack. The Fae-Touched is still kneeling in the center of the ritual circle, covered in blood and smiling softly. Meanwhile, Zatanna, Hermione, and Ginny all stiffen up… and then scramble to react, the latter two going for their wands.
 
Morgaine herself makes no move to enter the fray. She could, if she so chose, end all of this in an instant, mind you. It would not be particularly difficult to destroy these witches with her own magic. She was immortal after all and had lived for thousands of years. But that was precisely why she did not do anything, and instead lounged back in her throne, watching for the time being.
 
The one known as Cheetah was a ferocious fighter, a match for any of two of her beasties. With her moving to defend the squishier members of her party, the witches have the time to recover, and begin casting defensive and offensive spells to support her. Mostly, Zatanna Zatara is the biggest help in that regard, while the Hogwarts Education Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley received more than shines through. Meaning, it doesn’t because the so-called ‘education’ they got at Hogwarts was absolute shit.
 
Slowly but surely, her children are overwhelming the group. It’s not looking likely that Cheetah will survive the battle, however. Luna Lovegood though… she’ll live. She has yet to raise a single hand against Morgaine’s minions, and while they’re all extremely tempted by the magical blood coating and drying on Luna’s flesh, the immortal witch has full control over them, and has no issues holding them back from taking a bite out of the Fae-Touched witch.
 
Yes, all was going quite well… until she suddenly felt something seize upon her wards. Eyes widening, Morgaine leans forward in her throne… but by then it’s too late. The feeling is akin to someone having their jaws wrapped around her neck.
 
“Lady le Fey! Call off your hounds, or I will rip down your wards and give Etrigan the chance to find you at long last! We might die, but you will be chased to the ends of the Earth!”
 
She hadn’t even noticed the magic that the Zatara witch was working behind the scenes. How… tedious. Still, it was a very real threat. While Morgaine COULD destroy Zatanna in a heartbeat even now, that heartbeat would be all that the other woman would need to destroy the wards hiding Morgaine and her castle from her enemies… Etrigan merely among them.
 
With a ‘tch’ noise in the back of her throat, Morgaine waves a hand and her beasties pull away, leaving the group alive, if not fully unharmed. She’s incensed by the threat… but will stay her hand for now.
 
“Speak! Explain your reasons for invading my home if not to slay me!”
 
There’s a moment of heavy breathing as they all get their wits about them. And then Zatanna Zatara begins to speak about a young man named Harry Potter. And Morgaine listens, fascinated by what she hears. She’s more fascinated, however, by what she sees. As Zatanna Zatara talks of this Harry Potter, a wizard of no small amount of power, Morgaine le Fey notices a truly spectacular amount of slavish devotion for the young man, despite him not even being present.
 
And its not just Zatanna who feels this slavish devotion either. It’s also the Hogwarts witches… as well as Cheetah. Luna Lovegood, meanwhile, is as Fae-Touched as ever and clearly just along for the ride.
 
Still, she hears them out. This Harry Potter is dying, and they’re hoping she can offer something to save him. While technically they have things she wants… or rather, people she wants, Morgaine sees no point in showing her hand just yet.
 
“You have nothing to offer me. I see no reason to negotiate with you. You are not HIM.”
 
Zatanna pauses at that, before opening her mouth to speak again… but Morgaine is done and cuts her off with a raised hand.
 
“If this Harry Potter needs my help, he can come to me and beg for it like any other supplicant.”
 
This, of course, incenses the group of women something fierce, but before they can do much more than bristle, Morgaine flicks her hands out and exercises her magic for once. In an instant, they all disappear… every single one of them.
 
Oh, she’s definitely tempted to keep the Fae-Touched one. She’s the only thing of true value among the bunch, with Cheetah taking second place as a mere curiosity. But if she did that, Morgaine knows the Zatara witch would tear down her wards in response. So instead she lets them all go unmolested, dismissing them from her presence with a sense of… finality.
 
This had been more than enough social interaction for the century, though something tells her this won’t be the last she sees of them. That’s alright though. Next time they’ll bring this wizard who somehow commands such loyalty, she imagines. And once they do, Morgaine will see what’s worthwhile about him. If there isn’t anything worthy of her time, she’ll kill them all and take the Fae-Touched one as her apprentice.
 
Simple enough, in the end.
 
-x-X-x-
 
While his time at the Titans Tower had started off fun, it had rapidly become somewhat… lonely, Harry reflected. More often than not, the Titans were all busy running different missions, leaving him all alone most of the time. With no access to his magic and only the gym to better himself in, he had to admit, he was feeling more than a little bored.
 
That was why, when he’d received a message from Black Canary of all people about a ‘night out on the town’, Harry had leapt at the opportunity, agreeing without asking for any sort of details. However, maybe he should have…
 
“Hey there, handsome~ Ready to go have some fun?”
 
Blinking owlishly, Harry doesn’t respond right away. Luckily, Titans Tower is empty at the moment. Its just him… and Black Canary. He’s not sure how the Titans would react if they saw how Dinah was dressed at the moment. Currently, Black Canary is wearing… well, she looks like a fucking streetwalker. She looks like a lady of the night, and not one of the classy ones either.
 
Dressed in a tight, tiny denim jacket and even tighter and tinier denim short-shorts, Black Canary has a red dog collar around her neck, some torn stockings and high heels on her legs and feet, and some party bracelets around her wrists, the kind that jingle when she shakes her booty and dances. Or so Harry can only imagine, since she’s not dancing right now. Instead, she’s standing there with her hands on her hips, her face all painted up with an excessive amount of makeup as she giggles at his gobsmacked expression.
 
“Something the matter, Harry? I do hope you’re still up for that night out on the town.”
 
Blinking rapidly, Harry gets ahold of himself. Damn straight he was! There wasn’t a chance in hell he was going to turn this down.
 
“Y-Yes! I mean, uh, yep! Definitely!”
 
Giggling some more, the whorishly dressed heroine stalks forward and wraps her arms around one of his, before leading him outside. There, Lady Blackhawk is waiting next to a limousine of all things. The other blonde heroine hasn’t changed up her costume like Black Canary did, but to be fair she was ALREADY dressed like a slutty chauffeur as it was, wasn’t she?
 
Indeed, the only difference that Harry gets a glimpse of is the fact that Lady Blackhawk isn’t wearing any panties, as she flashes him while turning to open the door so he and Canary can slip inside of the long, black vehicle.
 
As soon as Harry is inside, Canary is on top of him. He grunts as her weight impacts him, and watches hungrily as she flexes slightly, causing the button of her blue denim jacket to pop, revealing her fishnet-clad tits for some… in-limo entertainment.
 
“Go ahead, Harry. Have a taste.”
 
Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Harry grabs her breasts, fishnets and all, and suckles on her nipples, which quickly protrude out from beneath the top, which isn’t really a top at all. Indeed, the netting quality of her ‘bra’ means that there’s nothing hidden, nothing left to the imagination. It’s more of an accessory than a garment, for all that it accentuates her breasts, rather than concealing them in any way.
 
As Harry sucks and slurps at Canary’s tits, she giggles gleefully and grinds her crotch into his crotch while at the same time reaching over to the side and pulling out a bottle of champagne. At the same time, the limo finally pulls away from outside of Titans Tower and is off on its way, winding through the streets of Jump City.
 
Harry’s cock is rock hard in no time, and with a grunt he reaches under himself to free it from its confines. Black Canary coos over this, with the beautiful blonde heroine grinding into his shaft properly, until finally he pulls aside her tight little denim short-shorts and penetrates her gushing wet cunny properly.
 
She doesn’t hesitate to begin bouncing on his dick, riding him while leaning forward to keep from banging her head on the limo ceiling. At the same time, she finally gets the bottle of champagne open and pours some all over her breasts, giving Harry even more incentive to attack her tits with his mouth.
 
Moaning happily, Canary wiggles and squirms for a moment before speaking up.
 
“We’ve got, mm, q-quite the night ahead of us, H-Harry. We’re going to a private club later on, but f-first, oooh, got a whole list of clubs to hop through! All of them are giving YOU the VIP treatment tonight, handsome… don’t worry about the money. That’s already taken care of.”
 
Harry can’t help but wonder what that means, but at the same time… he just can’t bring himself to care. Frankly, if money WAS an issue, he would have been happy to just stay in the Tower. Sure, it was a little boring… but it wouldn’t be lonely OR boring for long with both Black Canary and Lady Blackhawk to keep him company.
 
Still, he had never been in a limo before. Never been in a muggle night club either. He had to admit, he was pretty curious what exactly that entailed, and more than willing to try it out.
 
“H-Helena will be joining us in the private, nnngh, c-club, so don’t you worry about that. You’ll have all three of us, by the end of the night… so for the time being, don’t you dare let up. Give it to me, you big dicked thug. Give me your fat c-cock!”
 
He wasn’t sure he liked being called a thug, but he was well aware that it was just Canary getting into things in the heat of the moment. Growling nonetheless, he grabs her by her hips and yanks her down his cock, pistoning up into her from above as she squeals and gurgles between taking drinks straight from the champagne bottle.
 
Meanwhile, unbeknownst to both of them, up in the front, Zinda has put the limo on autopilot at this point. It’s no ordinary limo after all, but one of Lady Blackhawk’s special vehicles, reconfigured into this form for the night’s festivities. That said, it’s incredibly technologically advanced, and incredibly well-armored… and most importantly of all, the limo’s computer is powerful enough to drive for her.
 
Which is very important indeed right now, as Zinda watches via the cameras as Harry and Dinah get to go out it in the back of the limo. Jealous as can be, she moans and fingers herself the entire time, wiggling and writhing and panting in need. Soon, it would be her turn… soon.
 
For now though, all she can do is watch, even as Harry grabs Canary by her hips even harder and suddenly yanks her off his cock. The blonde has all of a moment to squawk indignantly, before he pushes her onto her back on the limo’s couch and slams right into her again.
 
“Needy little whore. Is this what a fucking cum dump like you wants? Huh?”
 
“Oooh! Y-Yes! Yes, please! YES!”
 
The more he fucks her on her back, pistoning in and out of her pussy like no one’s business, the more incoherent Canary gets. The louder she gets as well, however, and Harry starts to realize that her voice is beginning to leak out. Her REAL voice. He doesn’t dare try to cover her mouth with his palm, knowing full well what her Canary Scream is capable of. But he does notice something interesting about the dog collar as he’s trying to figure out a solution to the growing problem of Canary losing more and more control over herself.
 
There’s a bulge in the middle of the dog collar around her neck, almost as though it’s meant to… aha! Harry grins as he tugs the collar a bit, checking it out… and discovering the ball gag built into the back of it. He slows to a stop inside of Canary, letting her calm down briefly. Eventually, the blond’s eyes focus on him again as she comes back to herself, and she blinks stupidly in confusion.
 
“W-Why’d you stop?”
 
“Because you were about to shake this whole damn limo apart. Is this what I think it is?”
 
Looking down at the collar he’s tugging on, Canary blushes and nods.
 
“Y-Yes… it’s rated to withstand my power.”
 
Of course it was. Harry has a positively wicked grin on his face, as he unbuckles the red collar and loosens it enough to lift it up from where it was fitted snugly around her throat, to her mouth. Black Canary willingly opens wide for him, staring up at him with those expressive blue eyes of hers as she lets him fit the ball gag on the underside of the dog collar into her mouth.
 
… He doesn’t believe for even a second that she had this made just for him. Sure, he could believe she’d gotten this get-up ready just for him, but this sort of equipment? She MUST have already had it, which meant that the blonde heroine was kinkier than Harry had ever really realized. Okay, so yes, she did go around dressed like a slut even while being a heroine, but STILL…
 
The important thing was the ball gag is soon in place and Harry returns to fucking Dinah like his life depends on it. He pounds her into the limo bench, her heeled feet high in the air and her legs knocking back and forth as she lets out muffled squeals and shrieks into the ball gag in her mouth. None of her power leaks through however, even as her eyes roll back in her head and she cums and cums around his cock.
 
Harry, meanwhile, is really feeling the benefits of his new workout routine. He’s been going hard in the Titans Tower Gym for ages now, and it’s really starting to show. His new muscles bulge as he pistons in and out of Dinah without hesitation and without mercy, until finally he lets out a hoarse groan and cums deep inside of her.
 
Woman like her, dressed like this… she’s gotta be on birth control, right? She wouldn’t have let him cum inside if she wasn’t, and she doesn’t even try to stop him. Filling her womb with his seed is immensely satisfying regardless of that point… but even better is that Harry wants to keep going. He wants to really give it to her, she’s too sexy and too slutty for him not to fuck her some more.
 
“Hey… let’s check to see if that gag of yours is REALLY rated to withstand your shrieks, shall we?”
 
Still a little dazed and recovering from her post-coitus bliss, Canary blinks up at him, even as Harry pulls out of her cunt, his cock covered in their combined fluids. Grinning like a mad man, he flips Dinah over onto her front, pushing the blonde face first into the bench while lifting her hips high into the air. Then, once he’s got her right where he wants her, he spreads her ass cheeks wide and spits onto her back door.
 
He doesn’t wait much longer than that, applying the head of his bulbous, fat cock to her anus without much hesitation, and starting to push in.
 
“MMMMMPH!!!”
 
Black Canary squeals into her gag and kicks her heeled feet in the air just behind him as he penetrates her ass. Her back door is immensely tight, and her anal muscles fight him every step of the way… but it’s not like it’s anything new for the two of them, now is it? And while Canary does claw at the limo cushion under her, she doesn’t try to push him away or fight him off.
 
Also, no matter how loud she gets, her ball gag does indeed withstand her shrieks. She takes his cock all the way into her ass like a champ, with Harry groaning his enjoyment all the way. Then, once he’s buried in her bowels… he begins to fuck her.
 
Here, his new training regimen also helps out. He can’t use his magic to increase his physicality at the moment, so he’d had to go with the old fashioned way. Still, it’s really paying off, his dick pistoning in and out of Black Canary’s ass at breakneck pace as he fucks the beautiful heroine dressed like a streetwalker silly, pounding into her back door with as much speed as he can possibly muster.
 
Dinah experiences her fair share of analgasms at the end of Harry’s dick as he fills her bowels with his man meat over and over again, but in the end… he only cums once more. With a low groan, Harry doubles over Dinah’s bent forward body, mounting her for a moment as he proceeds to creampie her slutty ass, just like he creampied her slutty cunt.
 
It’s an incredible experience, and he’s very, very glad that he decided to go out for this night on the town, especially if this is only the start.
 
Still, he’s probably gonna need a couple breaks here and there, because without his magic he’s already feeling a little winded. Pulling out of Dinah’s ass, Harry sits back on the limo couch, panting lightly and slowly catching his breath.
 
Meanwhile, Black Canary recovers much quicker… and lowers herself between his legs, kneeling and pulling her ball gag dog collar combo out of her mouth as she takes him past her lips and begins to suck him clean. At the same time, she pulls her tiny short-shorts back up, but the denim does nothing whatsoever to stop any of the cum from leaking down her legs.
 
The night… was just getting started.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories! I'm known as 'Cambrian' on those websites.

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

10