Chapter 33: Setbacks & Pushing Forward
444 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: As of today, this story is now up to date with where it is on all of the other websites I post to. Because of this, chapters will no longer come out daily, but will come out whenever the commissioner for this story has me write a new chapter!

-x-X-x-

“Woefully inefficient. Terribly cumbersome… honestly, a device that slows down your demise but doesn’t cure it, and at the expense of ALL of your magic? Where is the equivalence in that?”
 
It’s the next morning and Harry just sort of stares as Circe fiddles with Zatanna’s bracelet for a moment before smiling slightly and tapping her finger against the metal one last time.
 
“There.”
 
And just like that… he feels his magic again. For a brief moment Harry begins to panic, wondering if Circe outright broke the damn thing. But no… it’s not quite like that he quickly realizes. And even as he’s figuring out what she did, the Greek Demigoddess is all too willing to smugly explain herself, basking in her own superiority.
 
“Seeing as you’ve held up your end of the bargain, I have held up mine. This is but a temporary measure of course, but you will not die any time soon from using your magic. Your lifespan can still be measured in a handful of years now, but so long as you wear this bracelet, utilizing your innate magic will not speed up the process anymore.”
 
Oh. That was… great, honestly. He was still dying, but having five or more years to fix the problem was great. And also being able to cast spells and use magic while in the pursuit of fixing said problem was ALSO great. Harry looks at Zatanna’s modified bracelet in wonder just a little bit, surprised by Circe’s generosity… and immediately on guard because of it as well if he’s being honest.
 
“… This is a great boon you’ve granted me, Goddess. What more do I owe you for it?”
 
Circe, having already stepped back, just inspects her nails as if she doesn’t have a care in the world.
 
“Hm? Do you really think I operate like that, wizard? That I cannot do something out of the kindness of my heart without extracting some sort of value from it for myself?”
 
Harry pauses, considering how to best navigate that minefield of a question. Thankfully, he doesn’t have to in the end.
 
“Yes. That is precisely how you operate, Circe.”
 
Stepping forward from where she and the others have been watching Circe work on Harry’s bracelet with cautious eyes, Wonder Woman has a frown on her lips and suspicion writ large across her face. Harry isn’t sure whether to be dismayed or relieved that the woman who knows Circe best agrees with his interpretation of events. But he’s glad for Diana’s back up all the same… even if they do still have something of a weird relationship with one another.
 
Circe, hearing such backtalk from Diana instead of him, just scoffs and flicks her fingers out dismissively, as if flicking away a buzzing insect.
 
“We are allies now, Princess. And I take care of my allies. I have hosted you all here on my island for dinner… and now you will ferry me and the young wizard to the Black Library so that I may begin my research. Unless you’ve changed your mind about that, hm?”
 
The tone is lighthearted, but there’s a hint of a threat there. Harry begins to wonder if he should have let Circe mess with his bracelet. Sure, he had his magic back now… but she could probably take away her enhancement to the item at any time, couldn’t she? Not that it mattered. She was right, they were allies now. And whatever Wonder Woman thought of her, Harry at least wasn’t about to go back on HIS word.
 
“We have not changed our minds. It would be my honor to escort you to the Black Ancestral Home and invite you into the Black Library.”
 
Circe’s eyes flash at that and she smiles. With Harry’s words carrying a note of finality, Diana just frowns but doesn’t say another thing. Her shoulders are certainly hunched in though as she turns and the three of them begin moving towards the others, who are all loitering just in front of Diana’s Invisible Jet. Harry finds himself studying the trio. Both Cassie and Donna are looking at him with blushes and sly smiles, making him wonder if they’ll try to make a move with him on the Invisible Jet on the way back.
 
Hermione, meanwhile, is unable to meet his gaze for some reason, and Harry can’t help but wonder if-
 
KRAK-THOOOOOM!
 
The world flips upside down as an explosion rocks the Invisible Jet, breaking the magical effect on it and showing the plane just as it’s reduced to a heap of smoking metal. Cassie and Donna react fast enough to shield Hermione from the blast but are nevertheless thrown forward by the explosion. Harry himself is knocked completely off of his feet, while Diana and Circe are sent skidding back.
 
His head still ringing, Harry doesn’t quite know what’s going on… until a familiar voice sounds out from above.
 
“YOU DARE?! I OFFERED YOU A PERFECTLY GOOD DEAL, BRAT! AND YOU GO BEHIND MY BACK TO CONSORT WITH ANOTHER WITCH IN MY STEAD?!”
 
Looking up, his vision swimming but quickly resolving itself, Harry is treated to the sight of Morgaine le Fay in all of her metallic golden glory, flying over the Island of Aeaea. And the Sorceress isn’t alone either. She’s surrounded by her animal minions, all of whom have wings. Her hands still smoking from the eldritch spell she cast that destroyed Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet, Morgaine points directly at him with a howl.
 
“GO! GO MY MINIONS AND BRING ME THE WIZARD’S HEAD!”
 
Harry scrambles to his feet and the others who were blasted to the ground quickly do the same. He pulls out his wand as Morgaine’s creations, all very dangerous looking, begin flying down towards Harry with deadly intent. However, before he can even cast a spell…
 
“You come to my island and attack guests under my protection… and you have the audacity to say things like ‘You dare’?! You would name Circe, Goddess of Magic, a mere WITCH?!”
 
Harry blinks as magic lashes out from behind him, taking down the first wave of Morgaine’s minions. Glancing back, he watches as Circe begins to float up into the air as well. At the same time, sprinting forward from the center of the island behind her come the Demigoddess’ Ani-Men. The once-human creatures roar their defiance up at Morgaine le Fey and her forces.
 
Bristling with rage, Morgaine sneers as she finds herself facing off with her Greek Counterpart. Though admittedly, Harry doesn’t know for certain what their respective power levels are like. All he truly knew about them was that they could both have potentially helped him. And now the one who asked too much is starting a fight with the one who Harry actually allied himself with.
 
“Wonder Woman! What do we do?!”
 
Even with the Ani-Men coming out of the woodworks, Morgaine has brought a lot of minions along. A metric fuck ton, from what Harry sees. They’re also all flight capable, and most of Circe’s Ani-Men are not. This leaves Diana, Donna, and Cassie as the majority of their air power and all Harry can really do is make his way over to a still shellshocked Hermione, casting spells of protection on the two of them and flinging out some blasting curses at any monsters who get too close.
 
Until finally…
 
“Donna! Cassie! Take Harry and Hermione and get them out of here! I’ll cover your retreat!”
 
“Right!”
 
“On it, ma’am!”
 
Cassie and Donna move quickly, now consummate professionals in the face of danger. Harry finds himself lifted up by Cassie in particular, the blonde giving him a reassuring smile as Donna does the same with Hermione. As they fly up into the air, Harry looks back, intent on using his newly regained magic to help their escape. But in the end, it turns out he doesn’t have to because Wonder Woman has already thought of that.
 
The Themyscirian Princess lifts off with them and battles any of Morgaine’s beasts that try to chase after them. Meanwhile, though Morgaine sees them fleeing the island, she’s too engaged in battle with Circe to break away and give chase. Indeed, the Greek Demigoddess seems entirely disinclined to let Morgaine go, thoroughly incensed by the other magic-user’s assault.
 
As the island rapidly disappears into the distance and Harry and Hermione are carried off across the ocean back towards land by Donna and Cassie, the last thing Harry hears is Morgaine’s howl of frustration at having her quarry stolen from her.
 
Unfortunately, while he does feel a little bit of satisfaction at hearing her so unhappy… Harry himself doesn’t quite see this as a victory. She might not have gotten his life, but she HAD stopped them from going to the Black Library post-haste, and also separated them from Circe in the process. To say Harry was concerned about what came next would be an understatement…
 
-x-X-x-
 
“… It’s safe. There isn’t any malevolent intent in the alterations, at least that I can find. Though… you’re right. Circe can end the changes she made to the bracelet and revert it to how I originally made it at any time, causing your magic to cut off again at will.”
 
Harry nods with a grim look on his face, staring down at the bracelet as Zatanna bends over it. He’s not even staring at the beautiful raven-haired magician’s rack at the moment, despite having an excellent view down her top as a result of their current positions.
 
Donna and Cassie had flown him and Hermione back to Titan Tower, where Diana had eventually rejoined them alongside Zatanna Zatara. Looking over the bracelet she’d made for him, Zatanna had quickly given her verdict. It was as bad as Harry had thought, but admittedly could have been a whole lot worse. If Circe DID cancel out her enhancements to the bracelet and Harry found himself cut off from his magic again, he could just pull the bracelet off and use his magic at the expense of his own life if he absolutely had to. In the end, it was too much of a boon to give it up, at least in Harry’s opinion. Zatanna on the other hand…
 
“I still say I should just make you a new one and we set this one aside, Harry. Circe would have no way of knowing unless she laid eyes on you again, which isn’t likely to happen any time soon.”
 
Harry’s lips flatten into a thin line at that and he shakes his head.
 
“… No. This one is fine. And what do you mean by that exactly? Why won’t we be able to reconvene with Circe any time soon?”
 
Zatanna sighs as she leans back from his arm. The beautiful American witch straightens up and plants her hands on her hips as she gives him a long look.
 
“… Well, for starters, last reports say that Circe still has Morgaine engaged in a massive fight over her island. She seems intent on making Morgaine pay for her trespass, though from what I’m hearing, neither of them is actually strong enough to do permanent damage to the other. Eventually, Morgaine is going to break away and escape. Though I wouldn’t worry about Circe at all either. So close to her place of power, there’s no way Morgaine does any lasting harm. That said…”
 
Zatanna gestures to him with a hand waving up and down.
 
“You can’t go back to the British Isles anymore, Harry.”
 
His eyes bulge out of his head at that.
 
“WHAT?! What do you mean I can’t go home?!”
 
“Well… Morgaine le Fey has effectively declared war on you and yours. And that means if you DO go home, she’ll be waiting for you. And just as Aeaea is Circe’s place of power, Britain is Morgaine’s. Even the Wizarding World, as hidden from mundane eyes as it is, falls under her purview. If you enter it without taking any proper precautions, she will come for you and you won’t like the consequences.”
 
… He didn’t like hearing that. Frankly, he didn’t like hearing it one single bit. Gritting his teeth, Harry’s hands clench and unclench at his sides as he stands there. Despite having his magic back, he still feels rather impotent. Like he’s stuck between a rock and a hard place with no way out. One would think Grimmauld Place would be a safe space for him and his allies to retreat to… but if Zatanna was right, then there was no way that Harry could lead Circe to the Black Library as things currently were.
 
Not if it meant Morgaine le Fey would either do her best to intercept them on the way… or failing that, bombard Grimmauld Place and its wards until they were all reduced to rubble. Circe and Morgaine might have been evenly matched, but it wasn’t about whether they could take the ancient Arthurian Sorceress in a fight or not. It was whether they could stop her from disrupting their plans and destroying the Black Library.
 
And by going back to Britain while Morgaine was still hunting them… Harry would be painting a massive target on the Black Library’s back. The one place that might hold the information needed to cure him properly, if Circe was to be believed.,
 
Letting out a shuddering sigh, Harry shakes his head.
 
“So we’re stuck then? I need to take Circe to the Black Library, but so long as Morgaine persists, I can’t do so without risking everything. Is that it? But then… how the hell do we get the bitch to back off?”
 
Zatanna raises an eyebrow at Harry’s use of such crass language but he doesn’t apologize. Put simply, Morgaine was a massive bitch as far as he was concerned. He’d been warned about both her and Circe, but of the two… Morgaine le Fey was definitively the worst in his eyes. Absolutely dreadful, to be honest.
 
“… Sister.”
 
Wait, what? Harry blinks and he and Zatanna both turn to see that Luna has walked up to them while they were conversing. The dreamy blonde has a vapid-looking smile on her face as she stares off into the distance, not looking at either of them or anything in particular.
 
“What was that, Luna?”
 
“Mm… the sister with a shining ball…”
 
And then, as though snapping out of it, Luna blinks rapidly and looks over to Harry with a still dreamy but more focused smile.
 
“Oh. Hello, Harry. Would you like to have sex again, perhaps?”
 
Harry blushes at Luna’s overly blunt request but can’t acquiesce immediately because first he needs to figure out what she was just talking about. However, before he can question the young blonde witch further…
 
“Yes… yes, of course!”
 
Looking over at Zatanna, Harry is a bit nonplussed as the older witch claps her hands together in glee. At seeing his blatant confusion, she quickly explains.
 
“Morgaine le Fey is actually one of three sisters. Her other sisters are Vivienne, otherwise known as the Lady of the Lake… and Nimue Inwudu, who these days goes by Madame Xanadu… a fortune teller to the mundane, but to those in the know, a powerful mystic in her own right.”
 
Harry slowly processes that… a bit too slowly for Zatanna’s liking it would seem, because she doesn’t even give him a chance to respond.
 
“I think I can get her to help us. But until I do, please stay here where it’s safe, Harry. I know that you might be inclined to go running off on your own, but that would be very ill-advised. Just… stay put and I’ll be back with Madame Xanadu as soon as possible!”
 
Hey! He did not go running off on his own THAT much! Unfortunately, Zatanna is already gone so Harry doesn’t even get the chance to defend himself. All he can really do is grumble as she departs, until Luna grabs him by the hand and gives it a pointed tug.
 
“So now we can have sex, right Harry?”
 
Looking at the insatiable, expectant blonde, Harry lets out a short sigh.
 
“… Yeah Luna. We can have sex now.”
 
-x-X-x-
 
“A-Ah! Yes Harry! H-Harder!”
 
As Luna moans while being bounced up and down on Harry’s cock, Raven moans right alongside her. The half-demon heroine finds herself once again spying on the young man and his lovers as they fuck. She can’t help it… she’s able to feel so much MORE emotion than she had previously whenever she’s spying on them. Not just because of Harry either… but also because of the indecipherable Luna Lovegood as well.
 
Raven had been watching the blonde ever since the first time. Every chance she’d got, she’d studied the blonde from afar. She didn’t dare interact with Luna directly however, instead preferring to keep her distance. She knew that Luna knew she’d been spying on them, but the blonde had never bothered to confront her and Raven… Raven didn’t dare approach her first.
 
That all said… whatever magic Luna was capable of that muted the pain and allowed Raven to feel this pleasure, she wanted more of it. She couldn’t help herself; she was rapidly becoming addicted to the blonde’s presence. At the same time, watching Harry fuck Luna and other women was… well, it was swiftly turning into Raven’s favorite pastime. Even better than meditation, at this point.
 
In a way, was this not a form of meditation? Driving three fingers in and out of herself, Raven humps the floor of her own room while watching the two fuck through the ground from up above. She moans wantonly, even as Luna bounces up and down on Harry’s big fat cock. She doesn’t ride… she bounces. It’s an important distinction, because despite Harry being on the bottom and Luna currently being in the cowgirl position, there’s no denying who’s taken charge of the encounter.
 
Harry’s hands grip down tightly on Luna’s pale hips and he thrusts up into the pale, waifish girl with powerful, pistoning motions of his hips. Luna’s entire body is bucked and jolted with every thrust Harry makes, his cock spreading her nice and wide and filling her to the point that her belly almost seems to bulge. He’s dominating the encounter as a total power bottom and Luna’s next words even agree with Raven’s silent assessment of the situation.
 
“A-Ah… you have a lot of, mm, pent-up anger, Harry. You’re letting the nargles get into your head again… such, mm, f-frustration isn’t good for you, you know…”
 
Grunting, Harry continues to reverse-jackhammer up into Luna, pounding away at her pussy nonstop from underneath her.
 
“Yeah. Been… a rough few days. Lots of… hah, whiplash. Guess I just need to take a load off Luna. You’re helping… so thanks.”
 
Throwing her head back in what looks like wanton pleasure at first, Luna smiles… and suddenly looks right up at Raven, making the half-demon heroine freeze where she is on her knees and the floor of her room.
 
“Mmm, happy to help, Harry… but t-then… something tells me that you’ll need more than just me to get rid of the nargles this time~”
 
She’s still looking right at Raven as she says this, leaving the grey-skinned young woman frozen in place. Surely… surely Luna didn’t mean for HER to join them?! Watching was one thing, but actually participating… it would spell all of their DOOM!
 
Harry, oblivious to where Luna is staring, slows down for a moment and chuckles.
 
“Yeah, Luna? Should I call one of the other girls in then, do you think? Cassie and Donna both might be interested in some more fun, actually…”
 
“That… won’t be necessary, Harry. We already have a third waiting in the wings~”
 
She DID mean her! Raven jolts, but before she can muster up a response, before she can do anything… Luna reaches for her. And somehow, against all logic and rational thought, the blonde grabs ahold of her through shadow and through nothingness… and yanks her down.
 
“What the-?!”
 
Raven squawks as she’s yanked right into Harry’s bedroom… directly above the green-eyed wizard’s face. She lands atop his head without so much as a ‘by your leave’, her leotard pulled to the side by her earlier activities and making it so her pussy winds up right on his mouth. His surprised exclamation is cut off by Raven’s arrival and impromptu face-sitting, while the hot air of his breath makes her let out a squealing moan of shock, her eyes half-rolling back in her head.
 
In an instant, she feels whatever Luna had been doing before starting to fail. It’s one thing for Raven to watch and touch herself. It’s another entirely to have sex directly. The explosion of pleasure when Harry’s tongue slips out and begins to work its way in and out and around her cunt is even worse and Raven can feel herself slipping… she can feel the worst possible scenario coming to pass.
 
However, before events can… escalate further, there’s suddenly a pair of small hands on Raven’s face, and a pair of lips against her own lips. Raven’s eyes snap wide open as Luna Lovegood kisses her deeply, their tongues immediately intertwining together at the young blonde’s urging. But it’s not just a kiss… there’s something else to it as well. Something incredible.
 
In that moment, it’s as though Luna is wrapping a blanket around her. As though everything Raven is and everything Raven could potentially BE is wrapped up in safety, warmth, and comfort. Her nature should mean that terrible, terrible things would be unleashed if she lost control of her emotions for even a short period of time. And yet… Luna is somehow halting that. Protecting her from what should be the consequences of her moment of weakness.
 
At the same time however, Luna’s part is… only half of the blanket, Raven quickly realizes. It’s as though Luna’s magic is reaching out but only goes around her front. But what is it reaching for? Raven quickly realizes it’s not ‘what’… but ‘who’. Behind her, she feels Harry’s presence push out from him as well. She feels HIS magic reach up to Luna’s and connect with it. Harry’s side of the blanket feels rougher and less experienced. It’s still warm and comforting, but not nearly as… soft as Luna’s side.
 
As Luna tongues out Raven’s mouth and Harry tongues out her cunt, the half-demon finds herself trapped between them… but also SAFE between them. Even as she struggles to get her lust-addled mind under control, she feels… surprisingly comfortable, as though she might not actually break here and now and bring about the end of the world for daring to feel even a bit of pleasure.
 
It shouldn’t be possible. But then, Luna Lovegood has proven to be capable of a lot of impossible things so far, hasn’t she? Moaning into the blonde witch’s mouth, Raven shudders and quivers atop Harry’s face… and then finds herself grinding away. She’s still fighting as hard as she can to contain the full breadth of her emotions, but at the same time, she’s also not going to fight this… she’s letting it happen.
 
Eventually, they all come apart for air, with Harry having to lift Raven’s ass off of his face so he can breathe. Of course, while he does so, his fingers replace his tongue in her cunt… and even at her asshole, playing with both of her lower holes as she moans wantonly and shivers while straddling his head. Luna, meanwhile, still caresses Raven’s face as their lips pull apart, a strange of saliva connecting their outstretched tongues for one second more before breaking.
 
The blonde smiles at her then, a smile that might look vapid and dreamy to many others… but to Raven, it seems so very obvious that Luna knows much, MUCH more than she should. The girl isn’t nearly as spacey as everyone else seems to think.
 
“It’s okay. Let it go… just this once. We’ll keep you safe. The nargles won’t be able to hurt you here, not so long as Harry and I have you.”
 
And they do ‘have her’. There’s no denying the way their magic feels wrapped around Raven right now like a safety blanket. Though… her eyes widen and she looks down at Harry’s wrist, worried that he might be literally shortening his life to do this right now. But… no. His bracelet is still on his wrist, somehow. She doesn’t fully understand, but he seems to largely be fine in the end.
 
And Luna… Luna’s request is incredibly tempting. So very, very tempting. Because while she might not be holding back her arousal as much as she should right now, Raven is still holding back a lot of other things. She doesn’t think she should let them go. And yet… Luna knows more than the blonde should possibly know.
 
“You’re okay. Don’t worry. We won’t let anything bad happen to you.”
 
Raven is on the precipice when Harry finally stops lifting up her ass again and lets her cunt drop back down on her face. He does keep a finger in her anus though, even as he drives his tongue back into her sopping wet pussy. And in that moment… Raven cums. She experiences an explosive orgasm from the surprise cunnilingus and finds herself crying out and… and at long last losing complete control.
 
It all comes spilling out. Not just the good but also the bad. Not just the pleasure and happiness, but also the anguish, the rage, the despair. Raven has not had a good life. She has not had an easy life. Her life has been one great catastrophe after the other, with the threat of her father using her as a gateway to the Earth forever looming in the background.
 
Because of that, Raven has had to bottle it all up. She’s had to push down on her emotions, suppressing her feelings through thousands if not tens of thousands of hours of meditation. She couldn’t let herself feel anything, because to feel even a little bit of something led down the rabbit hole into feeling a LOT of things.
 
However, whatever Luna and Harry were doing to her now… it was working. Even as she lets go and releases all of those bottled up emotions, it doesn’t get quite out. Raven snapping and losing control SHOULD be like a clarion call to her father. It should be akin to the end of days. But that doesn’t happen. Instead, she feels… she feels everything and yet doesn’t have to suffer the consequences of those feelings.
 
Sobbing in a mixture of anguish and joy, Raven is the one who leans forward and kisses Luna this time. Wrapping her arms around the blonde’s shoulders, she pulls Luna into a deep, tongue-filled makeout session. The blonde witch kisses her right back of course, still holding Raven by the face and all too happy to swap spit with her.
 
All the while, Harry is under them both. With his attention split between them, he’s no longer fucking Luna quite so hard from below. However, she’s still riding his massive fucking cock at breakneck speeds while his tongue and fingers work away at Raven’s cunt and ass respectively. The half-demon heroine doesn’t know why, but she’s really enjoying the attention that he’s paying to her asshole especially, her eyes half-lidded and threatening to roll back in her head from the pleasure.
 
Finally though, Harry grunts and Luna squeals. Raven, upon realizing that they’re both experiencing a mutual orgasm, finds herself climaxing as well. She orgasms all over Harry’s tongue, finding herself amazed at the vision of Luna Lovegood, cumming all over Harry’s big fat cock. And when all is said and done and Luna pulls herself off of Harry’s dick… there’s a knowing smile on the dreamy-looking blonde’s face.
 
“Your turn, Raven~”
 
Raven’s eyes widen at that and glance down at Harry’s cock. Now out in the open, it twitches as it glistens with Luna’s juices. He’s so fucking well hung… but more than that, Raven has seen what Harry and his big fat dick can do to heroines. She’s seen how all of her friends and teammates have become after his cock wound up in their pussies. She’s… she’s a little nervous, truth be told.
 
“I… I’m n-not sure that I should-eep!”
 
All of a sudden, Harry pushes her off of his face with a burst of magical strength. Caught completely off guard and not even able to muster up a defense with how haywire her emotions currently are, the half-demon heroine winds up face planting on the bed… which it seems was precisely his goal. Face down, ass up. That’s how Raven finds herself as a foot plants in the back of her head and Harry’s hands grip roughly at her fat hips.
 
“W-Wait! I… I c-can’t! I’m a virgin!”
 
She feels his cockhead pressing against her slit… but he does pause at that. Only for Luna to lay down prone so that they’re at eye level, the blonde smiling still.
 
“You don’t have to worry, Raven. Harry is a very good lover. You couldn’t ask for a better man to have your first time with. His penis is especially good when it’s inside of your vagina.”
 
Raven whimpers.
 
“But… but I… I s-shouldn’t. W-What if he ruins o-other men for me?”
 
Luna’s smile becomes a full-blown grin at that and once again Raven wonders how anyone can possibly look at this girl and think of her as vacant or spacey.
 
“Oh. He’ll definitely do that~”
 
And then, as if considering that his cue, Harry thrusts forward. Raven can’t do anything more than squeal as his massive cock splits her pussy open and takes her virginity right then and there. Her eyes go wide and flash black for a moment with her magic… but then Luna kisses her again, their faces both pressed to the bed as she does so. And any resistance Raven might have given… vanishes in an instant.
 
There’s no helping it, really. Sure, she could have broken free of them both with her magic. She was no slouch, and in fact Raven privately considered herself one of the more powerful members of the Titans. There was just one problem… if she’d broken free and escaped their clutches, the safety blanket they currently had her wrapped up in would be gone. And Raven had very little handle on her emotions at the moment.
 
In fact, as much as she felt trepidation over Harry fucking her and turning her into one of his eager submissive pets like all the other women she’d watched him with… she had also felt immense anticipation. And now that he was inside of her, Raven’s eyes quickly roll back in her head as she and Luna continue to wrestle their tongues together.
 
All the while, Harry jackhammers into her from above, fucking her virgin cunny with no mercy and no hesitation. His massive cock takes no prisoners, but then Raven knows that full well. She’s watched Harry use that certified bitch breaker dangling between his legs to fuck more than a few women silly at this point. Spying on them from her room, Raven has peeped in on quite a few of his sessions.
 
But now she’s in the hot seat. Now she’s the one under him, moaning and squealing as his balls slap against her clit each and every time the entire length of his fat fucking cock fills her pussy. It feels amazing… it feels phenomenal. Especially with her emotions no longer repressed. In this moment, Raven feels EVERYTHING. She feels all of the pleasure and all of the anger, all at once.
 
Gurgling into Luna’s mouth, Raven finds herself cumming damn near nonstop on Harry’s cock. Luna is right, of course. He is going to ruin other men for her. How could any other man ever compare to Harry Potter and his big fat dick plowing her silly and stretching her insides? But more than that… the others were all right as well. Harry was amazing. He was great. He was… he was everything.
 
His finger returns to her asshole as he fucks her and Raven’s gurgling reaches a higher pitch as he pushes into her backdoor. She’s incredibly tight back there as well, but that doesn’t stop Harry from having his way with her anus as well as her cunt. His finger slides this way and that, twisting around inside of her as Raven’s eyes continue to roll around in her head.
 
She shouldn’t have let this happen, but now that it is… she’s in too deep to back out. And to her mild surprise… Harry’s finger in her ass feels almost as good as his cock in her cunt. She might… she might just have a fetish, truth be told. And while normally Raven would avoid such a thing at all costs lest it spell her doom… in this case, she doesn’t have to avoid it anymore. And somehow she gets the impression that Harry and Luna aren’t going to give her the chance to avoid it either.
 
And so, moaning into Luna’s mouth, with her head still under Harry’s foot as he plows her from above and fingers her ass… Raven loses herself in the pleasure. She lets herself drown in an ocean of emotion that she’s been hiding from and repressing all her life. And whatever happens next… she tells herself she’s going to enjoy it fully.
 
-x-X-x-
 
He finds himself staring at Raven’s asshole as it sucks not one but now two of his fingers into it. Pistoning his cock in and out of the grey-skinned heroine’s cunt takes priority of course, but ever since he first began playing with her ass, Harry has been fascinated by Raven’s reactions. If he didn’t know any better, he’d say that the half-demon was in fact a HUGE anal slut.
 
… Then again, DID he know any better? Looking from Raven’s ass to the rest of her and then on to Luna lying there making out with the face-down half-demon, Harry reflects that the answer to that question is a resounding ‘no’. No he did not.
 
He’d thought Luna wanted to just have sex with him, but now he suspects that the blonde had some pretty massive ulterior motives. Honestly, Harry still doesn’t fully know what’s going on, but he’s kind of just going with the flow at this point. Raven had quite literally been dropped right on top of him by his spacey blonde friend… who Harry was rapidly beginning to understand wasn’t spacey at all.
 
Luna wasn’t some lunatic crazy person… she simply saw the world through a different lens then the rest of them. And in a world where magic and gods and goddesses exists, where superheroes and superheroines fought side by side against villains and villainesses… was that really so strange? Harry was beginning to think that the answer to THAT question was also a resounding ‘no’.
 
Put simply, Luna seemed to know a lot more about what Raven was going through then Harry did. Not only had she somehow figured out that the half-demon was spying on them, but she’d also even used a bit of magic that Harry STILL didn’t fully recognize to effectively pull Raven into their playtime. And while Harry had been very surprised by that, he hadn’t let himself be surprised for long.
 
He’d gone straight to work on eating out the half-demon, relying on Luna’s instincts to see them through. Because while Harry understood that it wasn’t safe for Raven to feel any sort of emotions too strongly… Luna clearly had a plan. A plan that Harry had helped implement purely on instinct and through sheer blind luck. When he’d felt Luna’s magic reaching out to his own, he’d simply risen to meet it.
 
Instinctually, he’d understood what Luna was trying to do from there. Together, the two of them had created a sort of shield around Raven… a shield that cut her off from both the outside world AND extradimensional bullshit. Meaning that she could finally let go. She could finally release her emotions for once.
 
Needless to say, having a half-demon wracked in sobs gyrating her hips across his face had been a very interesting experience indeed. But one thing was for shit-sure… Raven needed this. She needed him and Luna. And if she was going to try to avoid that, it was up to Harry to make sure she learned her place. Raven belonged at his and Luna’s sides. She belonged with them.
 
With that in mind… as much as Raven is enjoying Harry’s cock inside of her cunt, he doesn’t think it’ll be enough. So he goes for broke. With a loud groan, he cums again and fills Raven with his seed. Then, pulling out of her creampied pussy, Harry transitions his grip from the half-demon heroine’s hips… to her ass cheeks.
 
Busy making out with Luna as she is, Raven barely has time to react before Harry is pressing the throbbing, bulbous head of his massive member up against her rosebud. He begins to push before she can raise any form of protest, turning anything she might have said into a long, continuous, wanton groan as he begins to slide inch after inch of his huge fucking cock into her insanely tight ass.
 
Raven’s beautiful grey orbs of butt flesh jiggle as he squeezes them for all he’s worth, gripping down on her ass cheeks to hold her in place. Meanwhile, Raven herself groans, her body shuddering under him and her back arching even more than it already was. Harry doesn’t let up though, not even for a moment. He pushes more and more of his cock into Raven’s ass, filling the Titan’s backdoor just like he did her cunt. Thanks to said cunt, his cock is covered in enough fluids to provide ample lubrication as well, the slickness from Raven’s pussy allowing him to make more and more headway.
 
Eventually, he pulls back and then thrusts in again. And from there… he starts not just drilling Raven’s asshole, but actually properly fucking it. In response, Raven squeals into Luna’s ever-present lips, her feet kicking in the air ineffectually and her toes curling from the sensation. But Harry can feel it as her ass tightens around his cock and tries to push him out. He can feel the pleasure in the air through whatever this connection Luna has formed is.
 
Whatever Luna has the two of them doing in order to make it so Raven can finally feel emotions… it’s making it so that the both of them are able to sense everything the half-demon is experiencing. It’s how Harry recognized that Raven enjoys having a finger up her ass. It’s how he knew that she truly, deep down, wanted to be fucked and dominated, despite her words.
 
She can’t hide anything from the two of them. She’s effectively wearing her heart on her sleeve as far as Luna and him are concerned. Harry isn’t sure if Raven realizes that, but he lets it guide his actions all the same. As he fucks her ass, he reaches down and also rubs against her clit, making the moaning heroine moan even louder until she’s cumming for him. Cumming from having a cock buried in her tight little asshole.
 
Luna pulls back from Raven’s mouth then, giving the other girl a broad and bright smile.
 
“See, Raven? Doesn’t Harry’s penis feel exceptional inside of you? I must admit, I prefer having him in my vagina over my butt. It feels a lot better when he stirs up that hole over the other. But… I don’t judge you. Anal sex is okay too~”
 
Caressing Raven’s cheek, Luna all but coos those words to her even as the beleaguered half-demon just moans, shuddering under him. She can’t form words at this point, can’t say a single thing. All she can do is shake and quiver as Harry continues fucking her. Her beautiful, grey-skinned body jiggles and spasms beneath him, but in the end all she really does is take it, her hips rising to meet his downward thrusts as he plows her ass harder and faster by the moment.
 
Soon, he’s fucking her as hard as he fucked her cunt, pounding away at her stretched anus with reckless abandon. There’s no doubt in Harry’s mind that Raven needs this. As silly as it might sound… she needs the stability that he and Luna can provide for her.
 
… Yeah, okay, it sounds REALLY silly. But it’s true. Even if Harry’s life is about as unstable as can be and Luna is… well, Luna, there’s simply no denying that whatever magical mojo Luna has him helping her perform on Raven… it’s good for her.
 
And so Harry fucks the half-demon’s ass hard and fast, having already creampied both her and Luna’s cunts. And as he does so, his magic sings through him, filling every pore of his being. It feels so good to have access to it again through his modified bracelet. To know that even if he’s on a time limit, he’s made progress in finding a way to survive.
 
As he fucks Raven’s ass through anal orgasm after anal orgasm, Harry makes a promise to himself. He will not fall. He will not die from this. And… he won’t let Morgaine get away with slowing him down either. If not for that fucking bitch, then Harry would have been in the Black Library right now, helping Circe find a cure to his ails.
 
One day, he’s going to get back at Morgaine for her actions. He’s going to have his revenge. Until then… well, he might as well enjoy the fruits of his and Luna’s labor.
 
With one last groan, Harry pumps into Raven and fills her asshole with a second creampie just like the one he gave her womb. He pumps and pumps until it’s done and then slowly draws back out of her ass, finally removing his foot from the back of her head.
 
Rather than rising up however, Raven does the opposite. Completely and utterly fucked silly, her mind temporarily on the fritz and broken from her very first sexual encounter being so damn intense… Raven sprawls out. Prone on the bed beneath him, her arms and legs splayed in all different directions, she seeps his cum onto the sheets, making Harry snort at the sight of her.
 
Then, he feels a pair of lips wrap around his cock and smiles as he looks down into Luna’s eyes. He runs a hand through her hair as he looks at her and she looks back at him. Somehow, Luna has become a particularly needed bright spot in his life. She hasn’t necessarily replaced Tea, but so long as they’re trying to reform Galatea or whatever, so long as they’re keeping him and Tea apart… Harry realizes he needs someone. Someone to help him.
 
Luna is that someone, and as she bobs up and down on his member, slurping his cock clean, Harry lets out a happy little sigh and lets his eyes drift shut for a moment. It was all going to be alright. He just had to keep putting one foot in front of the other and not let anything or anyone stop him or get in his way.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories! I'm known as 'Cambrian' on those websites.

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

8