Chapter 35: The Lady of the Lake and her Sister
373 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gliding across the beach, the Lady of the Lake arrives behind her sister. While Nimue stares at Harry’s cock, Vivienne positions herself behind the other woman… surprising her when she reaches around and grabs two handfuls of Nimue’s chest. The caramel-skinned mystic squeaks at the sudden molestation of her body, shivering as her blue-skinned sister proceeds to tug her dress down, exposing her chest to Harry’s hungry eyes.
 
Of course, he’s not the only hungry one on the beach right now. Even as Nimue is coming to terms with being fondled and groped and exposed by her own sister… a sister she hadn’t known about until today, the mystic’s gorgeous green eyes are fixed on Harry’s crotch. More specifically on his cock.
 
“See something you like down there, sister?”
 
Jolting at being called out by the Lady of the Lake, Nimue whimpers. She’s not nearly as shameless as Vivienne, for all that she’d played the part of charlatan and scam artist for many years before finding out that she was capable of real magic. As such, she stutters and stammers in response, unable to just admit that yes, yes she does see something she likes hanging between Harry’s legs.
 
“I… I…”
 
Of course, it’s not merely hanging for long. Feeling the paradoxically cool yet warm air of the Secret Sea rushing across his exposed body along with the vision of Vivienne stripping and playing with Nimue to her heart’s content right in front of his eyes… Harry is quickly growing harder. Bigger, thicker, and longer too. His member is starting to rise up from betwixt his thighs and point with unerring accuracy in Nimue and Vivienne’s direction.
 
“You don’t need to feel embarrassed, sister. My Champion is a fine specimen, isn’t he? And he’s already agreed to attend to us… to tend to our needs.”
 
Blushing profusely, biting her lower lip and nibbling on it between her teeth, Nimue squirms in Vivienne’s grasp. The Lady of the Lake’s blue hands stand in stark contrast to her sister’s caramel skin, even as more and more of Nimue’s dress is removed. But the green-eyed mystic barely even seems to notice that she’s being stripped further. She’s too busy staring at his dick.
 
“It’s so… big. How can something like that even fit?”
 
Tilting his head, Harry glances down at himself. He keeps the surprise off his face when he realizes that Nimue isn’t being hyperbolic. He was fairly well-endowed before but… it would seem one of the boons that being a Paladin of the Secret Sea gave him was an even greater endowment. His cock had gotten at least an inch or two bigger and at least half an inch thicker. He was hung like a fucking horse and he could well understand Nimue’s… concern.
 
Letting out a tinkling laugh, Vivienne now has her sister completely naked… and the other woman only truly realizes this when she dips a hand down between Nimue’s legs and begins fingering her cunt while her other hand remains on the mystic’s chest. Letting out a squeak of embarrassment, Nimue squirms some more, even as Vivienne slides two fingers in and out of her.
 
“So wet… yes, I’m sure we can make something work, sister. But also… you needn’t worry. My Champion would never hurt you. More than that, he cannot hurt you in this place.”
 
Harry raises an eyebrow, even as he feels the Absolute Truth in Vivienne’s words. A shudder goes through Nimue that has nothing to do with her sister’s fingers and everything to do with her feeling it too. Green eyes widening, the mystic blinks rapidly.
 
“What… what do you mean?”
 
Smiling softly, the Lady of the Lake stops fondling her sister’s breast for a moment in order to gesture around them.
 
“This is my domain. The Secret Sea is my realm. No harm can come to my guests in this place so long as they do not betray me. You are safe here, sister. Completely and totally safe from pain, discomfort, injury. As such you can… go wild, as the kids say these days.”
 
As the truth of Vivienne’s words washes over them both, Harry’s cock twitches in anticipation of the idea of ‘going wild’. Nimue, meanwhile, licks her lips as she continues staring at his cock, now with a fresh light of enthusiasm and excitement in her eyes. It’s entirely possible that the beautiful mystic is in fact a size queen at the end of the day… but also just as possible that she’s just liking the idea of getting to enjoy his cock without any chance of being harmed in the process.
 
“That said… my Champion has garnered something of a reputation back in your world, sister. He’s used that massive… throbbing… meaty member of his to ruin quite a few women. Heroines. Villains. And many others. All of them can garner no pleasure from any other man at this point. It’s my Champion or bust. I would not call it a harem quite yet… but it’s only a matter of time.”
 
Harry frowns slightly at that. Vivienne makes him out to be some sort of beast or something. Then again… looking back on his actions up to this point, first those taken under Tea’s influence, then those taken under the influence of Ivy’s drugs, then those taken under the influence of the Dark Potion… and finally, the things he’d done since discovering he was dying… okay, so maybe his new superior has a point.
 
The Lady of the Lake’s pupil-less eyes all but twinkle at him in amusement over her sister’s shoulder, as if Vivienne knows exactly what’s going through his mind in that moment. For all he knows, she probably does. Meanwhile, Nimue squirms in Vivienne’s touch, still nibbling at her lower lip, still staring at Harry’s chiseled physique. Finally, the mystic speaks. Her voice is breathless, her tone… confused.
 
“… You sound like you’re trying to talk me out of this, sister. Do you want me to fuck your Champion or don’t you?”
 
At that, Vivienne lets out a tinkling, melodic laugh. The Lady of the Lake continues to finger and fondle Nimue, even as she shakes her head, nuzzling the other woman’s neck.
 
“It’s not that simple, sister. I want you to do what you want to do… but it’s important that you go into this with both eyes open. Besides, I had an idea. My Champion is VERY good at making women from all walks of life beg with that pulsing, hefty mast of his. But why not give a go at trying to make him beg, this time around hm? Do you think you can do it? Do you think you can make him ask you nicely?”
 
Nimue pauses at her sister’s words, slowly blinking as she considers Harry in all his nude glory.
 
“I…”
 
But it was apparently a rhetorical question, because Vivienne abruptly pushes her sister forward. Nimue hadn’t realized it… but the Lady of the Lake had been steadily closing the distance between them and Harry all this time. To the mystic’s credit… Harry hadn’t noticed either. Vivienne hadn’t been walking her and her sister forward… nor had she been pulling Harry closer to them.
 
Rather, she’d been slowly folding the space of the Secret Sea between the three of them, until there was nothing but a few feet of shore that separated them. As a result, when she pushes Nimue out of her grasp, the caramel-skinned woman stumbles forward… right into Harry’s arms. Nimue gasps as she lands on his chiseled chest, her hands sliding along his perfectly shaped pectorals. His cock, rock hard and ready for action at this point, pokes her in the abdomen, causing her to jolt her lower body backwards and arch her spine as she looks down between them at it.
 
Her breasts, which had smooshed against him for a moment, come away as she slowly slides down to her knees and takes his cock in both hands.
 
“Magnificent…”
 
Harry raises an eyebrow in amusement at that, but even now Nimue only has eyes for his cock. He’s beginning to suspect that the mystic really IS a size queen.
 
“I suppose I can understand why Zatanna wouldn’t shut up about you now…”
 
Heh. He doesn’t bother correcting her. She doesn’t need to know that he’s bigger in length and girth now then he ever has been for Zatanna. Though he’s sure whenever he winds up bedding her or any of the other women that he’s supposedly ‘ruined’ back on Earth, they’ll all definitely notice the change… and enjoy it, knowing them.
 
Stroking him up and down with both hands, Nimue finally deigns to look up from his cock. As emerald eyes make contact with emerald eyes, she licks her lips suggestively, putting her most seductive foot forward. Harry has to admit… it’s pretty damn good.
 
“Such a big, strong lad. You want me, don’t you Harry? You want to get this big… fat… cock inside of me. What would you do for such an opportunity? Would you ask nicely? Would you… beg me for the chance to get to fuck me?”
 
Even as she’s talking, Nimue is working herself up into more of a fervor than she is him. Harry watches in mild amusement as she pants needily, her eyes glazing over slightly while darting them between his cock and his face. Tilting his head to the side, Harry… shrugs.
 
“Sure. Please let me fuck you, Nimue Inwudu. Please let me rail you to both of our heart’s content.”
 
His tone, casual and flippant, brings a frowning pout to the mystic’s face. He sounds all too irreverent to truly be begging, no matter how nicely and politely he’s asking her. In the end… they both know that his words aren’t what Vivienne meant.
 
“Hmph. I suppose… I suppose I’ll have to persuade you another way.”
 
Licking her lips again, Nimue opens her mouth as wide as she possibly can, gripping his cock with both hands and lifting it up so she can align his massive, bulbous head with her gaping maw. Then… she glomps down. Harry groans as she takes the tip of his fat, throbbing prick past her lips and into her mouth. He smiles at her in appreciation, even as Nimue’s lips stretch over his huge girth and her cheeks puff out in an effort to give herself more room.
 
Her teeth graze across his dick on both the top and bottom, showing how little experience the mystic has with a member this large. But… Vivienne’s earlier words go both ways. Neither of them can be harmed in this realm. Harry even more so than Nimue. After all, Harry is a Champion of the Lady of the Lake now, a Paladin of the Secret Sea. Nimue is just a guest. He has his own protections afforded to him by his status, protections that not even Vivienne could take away without him breaking his Oath.
 
As such, the teeth grazing across his shaft as Nimue Inwudu tries desperately to slide her lips as far down his cock as possible, feel more pleasurable than anything else. Harry groans in enjoyment, even as Nimue gags a little on his dick. Just because she can’t be hurt by the act doesn’t mean she can’t still choke and gag on such a massive obstruction in her throat, apparently.
 
“Huuuulghk!”
 
But that doesn’t stop her. In fact, she becomes obsessed with his cock. And as much as she’s choking along his length, she’s clearly not feeling an ounce of discomfort from it, because she’s soon throating as much of his member as possible, gurgling her way up and down his dick like there’s no tomorrow.
 
“Glughk! Glughk! Glughk!”
 
Harry enjoys the act immensely, of course. But he enjoys it even more when Vivienne finally deigns to involve herself in what’s happening. Off to the side, he’s tangentially aware of Luna still being there as well. The blonde has a happy little smile on her face and is incredibly satisfied that she’s finally fulfilled her purpose. So satisfied, in fact, that she’s stripped naked and is touching herself as she watches Harry have a threesome with two thirds of the Inwudu Sisters.
 
He doesn’t get the impression that Luna wants to join in, however. No, she’s content to watch. Unlike Vivienne who winds a hand through the back of his messy black hair as she sidles up alongside him and turns his head to her to pull him into a deep, passionate, tongue-filled kiss.
 
Harry returns the kiss of course, and even reaches up to grope one of the Lady of the Lake’s perfectly sculpted blue breasts for good measure. Her white dress, skimpy to begin with, doesn’t last long now that she’s put herself in Harry’s reach. But that’s something Vivienne doesn’t seem to care about as she lets him strip her naked, her garments falling to the ground at her naked feet as she cuddles into his side.
 
When they finally pull apart for air, Vivienne lets out a sigh.
 
“Ah, my Champion. I have chosen well. Unfortunately… it would seem that my sister is losing track of the plot, so to speak.”
 
At those words, both Harry and Vivienne turn their eyes down to his crotch, where Nimue has made it her mission to take him all the way to the base again and again. Tears do not streak down her cheeks because she is in no pain… but the saliva and drool coalescing along her lips and coating his shaft, as well as dribbling off of her chin and onto her bouncing breasts… that’s certainly a sight to see.
 
She’s lost control. And so quickly too. Vivienne’s suggestion, for Nimue to convince Harry to beg her for her body… has been lost so rapidly.
 
“Tis to be expected, I suppose. This place… much like myself, you are at your most powerful here in the Sacred Sea, Champion. And my sister… her memories remain locked away as she has stubbornly refused my help. She is only a shadow of her former self.”
 
Harry belatedly realizes that Vivienne’s words are for him and him alone. They don’t reach Nimue’s ears as the beautiful mystic bobs up and down on his cock like a woman possessed.
 
“Glughk! Glughk! Glughk!”
 
“I would ask you to be gentle, Champion, but I know that is not your nature. More… I know that it is not what my sister desires. So instead, I merely ask that you give her what even she doesn’t realize she needs. Show her the true depths of pleasure.”
 
That… that, Harry can do. As it stands, he’s too close at this point to do anything but blow his load down Nimue’s throat anyways. With a loud groan, that’s exactly what happens as he tips over the edge and begins to cum without warning. To her credit, the mystic doesn’t hesitate. While some of his seed winds up coming back up and dribbling out of the sides of her mouth and her nostrils, she’s quick to rally and swallow the rest, drinking it down in big, hefty gulps as her throat convulses and flexes around his cock.
 
Until finally, he’s drained every last drop of seed from his balls into her stomach. For the moment anyways. Even before Nimue slowly pulls her head off of his cock, letting his massive bulbous tip leave her lips with a singular ‘pop!’, Harry’s balls are already refilling for Round Two. And his cock, which droops for half a moment at best, is twitching and throbbing still, even as Nimue pulls back and rests her fine, fat ass on her knees for a moment, panting in satisfaction.
 
Then, she seems to realize he’s still hard. Not only that, but she also realizes she failed.
 
“Ah… I was supposed to make you beg…”
 
Harry grins down at her as the mystic grows frustrated with herself.
 
“Well, you got me to ask nicely at least?”
 
Flushing as she looks up at him… and now her sister as well given Vivienne’s close proximity, Nimue huffs. Then, she looks back at his cock. It’s clear how badly she wants it. How much she needs it.
 
“How about this. Seeing as I AM your sister’s Champion, and she is my patron… I won’t expect you to beg either. Just ask nicely.”
 
Nimue pauses at that, before glancing at her sister as if she expects Vivienne to disapprove. When the Lady of the Lake just smiles enigmatically, the mystic finally nods, rising off of her knees.
 
“V-Very well. I would… indeed like to take you up on your earlier offer, Harry Potter. The one where you rail me to both our heart’s content. Please.”
 
That… that, Harry can do. Of course, Nimue clearly isn’t expecting him to yank her up into the air, forcing her to wrap her arms and legs around his body as he sets her gushing wet pussy lips on the tip of his massive, rigid schlong. As he rests her there, the caramel-skinned mystic flushes, looking down at where his pale mammoth-sized member is about to go up inside of her.
 
“Give it to me. Fucking give it to me, you big dicked bastard.”
 
He’s not even sure she realizes she muttered that out loud, but Harry is all too happy to oblige. Big dick throbbing with need, he thrusts up into her while also slamming the beautiful woman down on his cock. Nimue gasps, her eyes widening and then going crossed from the experience… as she immediately cums upon his cock, squealing her way through an earth-shattering orgasm.
 
Harry blinks at this, but Vivienne’s voice in his ear is quick to defend her sister’s… swift climax.
 
“You can’t blame her, my Champion. After all, she’s experiencing all of the pleasure and none of the pain of being fucked by that massive phallus you’re sporting. All of that exquisite ecstasy of being stretched like she’s never been stretched before with none of the discomfort of having something MUCH too large for her lodged up inside of her body. All of the fun, none of the work. Is it any wonder that she can’t control herself?”
 
Moaning incredibly wantonly as her sister explains this, Nimue shudders and shakes, spasming as she quivers upon his cock. But… Vivienne is right. And honestly, he’s sort of feeling it as well. You never quite realize how much discomfort is involved with sex, no matter how mild it might be or how drowned out by the pleasure it might be. Especially the sort of rough sex that Harry routinely engaged in.
 
While a lot of the pain and discomfort from rough sex was felt on the part of the woman instead of the man, there were certainly times, looking back, where Harry could recall experiencing some irritation. For instance, if he weren’t a Paladin of the Secret Sea, lifting Nimue up in his arms like he was right now WOULD be putting significant strain on his joints. Carrying an entire human being upon his cock was fun, but not easy.
 
Except in this moment, it was easy. It was startlingly easy to bounce Nimue up and down on his dick, her squeals and moans only growing in volume. As he impales her again and again, her beautiful caramel breasts wind up bouncing and jiggling right in front of his face… so Harry dives down and takes advantage of that fact, gleefully sucking, slurping, and biting at her breasts. He doesn’t have to worry about hurting her after all. Which means he can go all out.
 
Wanton moans fill the air as Nimue is the first to experience the new and improved Harry James Potter. Champion of the Lady of the Lake. Paladin of the Secret Sea. And hung like a fucking horse with a chiseled body that just won’t quit. Hah, he was a full-blown superhero now, wasn’t he? That was the kind of physique that Harry was now sporting.
 
It made sense. A lot of his ‘gains’ so to speak had come from his recent stay at the Titans Tower. Under the watchful eye of superheroines like Cassie, he’d begun shaping and sculpting his body into something worthy of being called athletic and fit. But then he’d gone beyond that with this latest bit of tomfoolery. With the Lady of the Lake’s Blessing and his Oath to the Sacred Sea, Harry had never felt better. And he’d never looked better either.
 
Glancing down at himself even as he continues to pound Nimue’s cunt into the shape of his cock, slamming up against her cervix itself by this point and rapidly making progress on busting his way through it into her most sacred of places, the womb, Harry has to admit… he’s got it all now. Of course, it comes with a cost. He can’t forget that.
 
But through his connection to Vivienne and the Secret Sea, Harry knows it’s a cost he’s more than happy to pay. Protecting this place, carrying out the Lady of the Lake’s Will… and ultimately satisfying her needs… well, those were all things Harry could get behind. Both figuratively and literally.
 
Speaking of getting behind… even as he rails Nimue through orgasm after orgasm, continually splitting her upon his cock time and time again, Vivienne slides away from his side, gliding into place behind her sister once more. Her arms encircle Nimue’s waist, moving across her abdomen as she licks and nibbles at one of the mystic’s ears. Letting out an airy giggle as Nimue just moans incoherently, Vivienne whispers to the other woman. Though not so quietly that Harry can’t hear.
 
“You should be careful, sister. This place… the Secret Sea is known for its fertility. And while here, well… a woman should not lay with a man if she doesn’t want an unfortunate accident. Of course, it’s too late for that isn’t it? But… you definitely shouldn’t let my Champion cum inside of you if you don’t want to wind up pregnant from his big… meaty… throbbing… member.”
 
Harry raises an eyebrow at that, but Vivienne just gives him a lurid grin. Every word she’s just spoken is true. And even in the depths of her pleasure and ecstasy, Nimue hears her. But far from panicking or trying to pull away… the caramel-toned mystic clings to him all the harder. Moaning up a storm, her eyes flutter open and she looks at Harry, cum drunk and lust drunk to the absolute max as her pussy walls clench and squeeze down around his pistoning prick. Milking him for all she’s worth, Nimue mewls.
 
“… D-Do it. Fucking FILL me, Harry. Oh fuck… oh FUCK!!!”
 
Her eyes roll back in her head as she experiences another explosive orgasm, quickly losing her ability to speak. But she’s said enough, hasn’t she? By this point, it’s settled. Nimue Inwudu is one hundred percent a size queen. She loves every last inch of Harry’s massive member, but more than that… she wants to be stuffed with his cum. She wants to feel bloated, even if it all but guarantees pregnancy.
 
Amusing to say the least. But as Vivienne gives him a questioning look, clearly curious to see what he’ll do next… he already knows his answer. He’d made his decision with Circe after all… and he’s decided he’s not against breeding any woman who asks it of him at this point. Besides, as far as mothers go… Nimue will almost certainly be a far better one than Circe, heh.
 
With a loud groan of his own, Harry finally stops holding back. As a consequence, he almost immediately cums inside of Nimue’s rapidly tightening quim. She milks him dry, her pussy walls, cervix, and womb all making sure to tug him off continuously as he empties his balls inside of her. Filling and filling her to the brim, Harry lets out a shuddering breath, his eyes closing for just a second in deep, DEEP satisfaction.
 
Only… when he opens them again, the world around him has changed in that second. They’re still in the Secret Sea, but no longer on the expanse of shore they were on before. Instead, Harry finds himself standing on stone in an open air bedroom at the edge of the lake. There’s little in the way of walls and not a single bit of roof to be seen… but this is clearly Vivienne’s bedroom, given the large bed and tables and chairs and hefty wardrobe off to one side.
 
Harry pulls Nimue off of his cock and carefully drops her onto a small couch to recover from the experience she just went through. Meanwhile, Luna settles herself down into a nearby chair, placing her feet up on the seat and spreading her legs apart so she can continue playing with herself.
 
As he turns to ask Vivienne what next, the Lady of the Lake reaches out… and taps him. There’s no force behind the touch, but between one moment and the next, Harry finds himself laying on his back instead of standing upright. And Vivienne… well, Vivienne is already straddling him, the blue-skinned Lady of the Lake giving him a wicked sort of grin as she takes his cock in one hand and fits him against her own slit. Her other hand runs along his torso, riding across his chiseled abdomen and chest as it slowly rises and falls.
 
“My turn, my Champion.”
 
Snorting in amusement, Harry reaches up and grabs Vivienne by her hips.
 
“Of course, milady.”
 
She gives him a look of amused chastisement when he tries to tug her down and finds he can’t, however. As strong as he might be, as powerful as the Secret Sea makes him… she is still the Lady of the Lake and this is still her domain. Outside of the Secret Sea, they might be more physically matched. But here in this place, Vivienne might as well be a Kryptonian for how immovable she’s become.
 
Harry keeps his hands on Vivienne’s hips, but it’s she who controls the pace. Slowly, tantalizingly, she slides down the length of his cock. He supposes he should be glad she’s not making him beg, but then Vivienne knows him better than most by virtue of their connection so perhaps she knows that Harry isn’t likely to beg without very, very good reason.
 
As it is, she’s still in control here, and he has to admit, the way she takes her time impaling herself upon his throbbing member definitely frustrates him. But it’s also quite pleasurable, the feel of her tight insides flexing around his member. The way her pussy slides and slips along his shaft as she lifts herself up and then drops herself down again.
 
It’s obvious, at least to Harry, that the Lady of the Lake is proving a point about their relationship. Especially after she’d described him ‘ruining’ every other woman he’d ever been with. Vivienne Inwudu is not going to be like all of those moaning, mewling bitches in heat. She’s not going to break upon his cock, no matter how big it is.
 
Harry gets it. He respects it, even. It would probably be bad for him to become her Champion and a Paladin of the Secret Sea and then turn right around and demand a dominant position in their relationship. No, she was in charge here and SHE decided how this all went. That was fine.
 
It was more than fine, even… because despite all of that, Vivienne was still not entirely immune to the effects of his big fat dick stirring up her insides. The Lady of the Lake controls the pace, yes… but it’s not long before she’s using that control to go faster and faster. Suddenly, her hands are on his wrists and she’s pulling him off of her hips. The next thing Harry knows, he’s grabbing hold of her tits as she directs his hands to her breasts.
 
Riding him all the faster, the Lady of the Lake’s pussy walls clench and flex around his shaft. She orgasms almost as frequently as her sister… but unlike Nimue, her climaxes do not diminish her mental capacity in any way. To be fair to the mystic, with so much of her mind still locked away, with so many of her memories not available to her, she is just your average human woman at the moment. Immortal, sure… but reincarnation is one of the weaker forms of immortality, especially when you can’t remember what happened in your past lives.
 
By comparison, Vivienne is the Lady of the Lake, in the heart of her power, and has just bound him to her as her Champion. She does not break. She does not falter. Even as they take from one another, even as they build upon each other’s pleasure… she remains calm and collected for all that her wanton moaning fills the space.
 
“Your phallus, mine Champion… is simply divine. Mm, feel free to fill me with your seed. I will happily bear our child.”
 
Well, if she says so… Harry grunts and lets loose, having been on the verge of blowing his load anyways. His seed fills Vivienne’s womb just as it did Nimue’s and the blue-skinned woman lets out a lustful cry, tossing her head back and arching her spine as she pushes her breasts into his grasping hands. But that is not the end like it was with her sister. Indeed, Vivienne only waits long enough for his seed to have coated her insides… and his cock as well, before pulling off of his member and shifting forward.
 
The next thing Harry knows, his massive, well-lubricated schlong is disappearing into his Lady’s ass. Vivienne groans as her anus stretches wide for his girthy phallus, and Harry groans right along with her at just how absurdly tight and amazingly pleasurable it feels. Anal sex was one of those things that could hurt for the man too, but almost always caused more discomfort for the woman even when it was done right. However, the same rules as before apply here. There’s no discomfort. No pain. Just the pleasurable friction of his cock sliding right up into her bowels.
 
Once she’s impaled her anus upon him, Vivienne grins down at him, licking her lips.
 
“I wonder… will you take my other sister in the same way you’ve claimed Nimue and I?”
 
Harry goes still for a moment at the sudden tangent. It’s not a complete non-sequitur, but it still catches him off guard. He looks at Vivienne and hums for a beat before replying.
 
“… If that is my Lady’s wish, then who am I to deny her?”
 
That gets a peal of laughter from the blue-skinned woman. As she begins to ride him, bouncing her ass up and down on his cock just like she did her pussy, Vivienne shakes her head.
 
“My wish? My will? You will know when it is either, Harry. No… I have no particular feelings one way or the other when it comes to Morgaine. She has… how does the saying go? Ah yes. She has made her bed and now must lie in it.”
 
Here, Vivienne’s pupil-less white eyes somehow manage to glitter with amusement as she gives him a wide grin and leans forward, arching her back and running her hands across his chest.
 
“Whether that will wind up involving an actual bed… or perhaps the ground as you pin her down and fuck her senseless… well, I’ll leave that up to you, Champion. Whether you have Morgaine as your woman or vanquish her as merely an enemy… I will be happy either way. She must be stopped though… I’m sure you understand that much.”
 
Yes. She and Circe can’t be allowed to continue as they have been. Their fighting isn’t just endangering Earth, it’s also endangering the Secret Sea. That might seem strange, but even if the Secret Sea was its own domain, it was still connected to Earth. More specifically, it was most strongly connected to the area that Morgaine and Circe were currently fighting over.
 
So yes, the two had to be stopped. But seeing as Circe was Harry’s ally, it was Morgaine who he would be stopping in order to put an end to the conflict. He was grateful to Vivienne for recognizing that distinction and being willing to set aside her own familial connections to Morgaine to allow Harry to do what he had to do.
 
“Yes, milady. I understand.”
 
He was also grateful that Vivienne was giving him so much leeway. His first true mission as her Champion and a Paladin of the Secret Sea, not counting fucking her and Nimue silly of course, was to deal with Morgaine le Fey as he saw fit. Harry could work with that. Oh yes, he could very much work with that.
 
“Good. Though, do not grow overconfident. Morgaine is no pushover. Even with the Power of the Secret Sea at your back, you are not invincible. You will promise me that you will not take unnecessary risks… or pass from my service so soon after ending it.”
 
Feeling the weight of her power on him, Harry chuckles at her possessive concern.
 
“I promise, Lady Vivienne. I have no intentions of dying any time soon.”
 
Sniffing delicately, Vivienne returns to riding him.
 
“Few of my Champions ever do. And yet…”
 
The warning as she trails off is obvious. Harry nods more seriously, taking her words to heart. He refused to fall… especially to someone like Morgaine le Fey. To say that the immortal witch had pissed him off would be an understatement. He WOIULD defeat her… but he would not be foolish about it. No, he would take this coming conflict very seriously indeed.
 
As Vivienne continues to tightly grasp his cock with her anus, all the way to the point where he can no longer contain himself and empties his balls into her bowels just as he did her womb, Harry plots and plans. He considers his options and his resources… and slowly but surely, something begins to take form in his mind’s eye.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

7