Chapter 50: The Night Mistress
846 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I casually reach up into the opening of Nocturnal’s rather… risqué dress and casually give one of her tits a grope. She gasps as I do so, and tries to squirm in my grasp, even though my other hand remains around her throat.
 
“U-Unhand me you brute!”
 
I just laugh. Her physical squirming is cute… her metaphysical squirming, less so. No longer is she trying to be sneaky about it. Like any cornered rat, the Prince of Thieves begins to fight for all she’s worth. Unfortunately for her, she can’t do anything to me. She can’t even do anything to the others in the Sepulcher with us.
 
Oh, and believe me, she tries. I fend off half a dozen attacks towards Svanna, Karliah, and Mercer in the span of half a second. Then, I tilt my head to the side and shake it, before reversing time a bit and letting the attack against Mercer get through. Mercer Frey dies screaming, as Nocturnal’s Shadows tear him to shreds right in front of us.
 
Nocturnal gives me an incredulous look at that, and I just grin a carefree grin.
 
“What? I was always going to let you have him. Not like I needed him alive for anything else. Sure, there’s the Thieves Guild… but I imagine walking into the Cistern with you on a leash will be enough to make them bend the knee to my Dragonborn.”
 
“You… mustn’t. There is a n-natural… order to things!”
 
I scoff at that and grab her robes, tearing them from her beautiful, supple body in the next moment. I can’t help but admire her form. To be fair, her physical nature is not much different from the incredibly beautiful bodies of every woman I’ve encountered in Skyrim before now. However, her metaphysical nature is much more exciting. I enjoy amping up my own pressure to slowly but surely pin hers in place, until she can no longer even muster the strength to try and lash out at Svanna or Karliah.
 
The two women are not idle in the moment, though there’s not much they can do to interact with me and my newly captured Daedric Prince like this. Karliah has collapsed to her knees however, tears streaming down her cheeks and her mouth dropped open in disbelief of my power. She’d submitted back in Winterhold, but until now, she clearly hadn’t believed that I could do what I said I would do. She hadn’t thought me capable of subjugating a Daedric Prince in her mortal domain.
 
Svanna, on the other hand, continues to stand tall. The Dragonborn is grinning like the cat who caught the canary, and as our eyes meet, I grin right back at her. Unrepentantly, Svanna strips down right there on the spot, and begins to touch herself as I toy with Nocturnal right in front of her.
 
Sweeping my gaze back around to the captured Daedric Prince, I chuckle as I finally respond to her previous words.
 
“Natural order of things… don’t make me laugh, Lady Luck. The natural order of things is what I make it. No more, no less.”
 
She scowls at my impertinence, but I just keep smiling.
 
“Let me guess… you believe I’ve achieved CHIM, as Talos did before me, don’t you?”
 
Nocturnal freezes, staring at me questioningly. I let my smile widen and get to watch her eyes widen along with it, at what I’m implying.
 
CHIM was another one of those esoteric Elder Scrolls terms that I had heard of back when I was a mere mortal man on Earth but hadn’t really ever comprehended or paid much attention to. Now? As I was now, I understood CHIM perfectly. Like the back of my hand, one might say.
 
CHIM was the state in which one could break free of the bounds of the universe, and in turn manipulate the universe, otherwise known as Aurbis or the Tower, however they pleased. I was aware that Talos had achieved CHIM before ascending to godhood, using it to effectively erase the jungles of Cyrodiil retroactively from history.
 
The power of CHIM went beyond that of a Dragon Break, one might say. But my power… went beyond even CHIM.
 
“No…”
 
A realization that Nocturnal was decidedly struggling with, even as she squirmed in my grasp. I just chuckle and nod.
 
“I told you before. The Dragon Break came from beyond Mundus, Oblivion, and Aetherius. I did not lie to you… but I also did not tell you everything. This world comes from beyond Aurbis itself, dear Nocturnal. We have been split off from the Tower. This world… is a world of mine own making.”
 
Nocturnal’s pretty features scrunch up in anger and incredulity at that.
 
“That’s not possible! Before my Key, you were nothing!”
 
I shrug, conceding the point. I wouldn’t say I was nothing necessarily, but compared to her? Compared to what I was now? I might as well have been. Still, my smirk remains as I lay out the truth for the Night Mistress in a way I know she will understand.
 
“This facet of me was nothing, yes.”
 
As the light of understanding dawns in her eyes, I chuckle… and push forward. The story bends to me now. Not going to be much in the way of narrative tension anymore, now that I know I’m a Self-Insert in a Fanfic, but hey… that’s fine. Who needs tension, when you can just have loads and loads of smut?
 
My power washes over Nocturnal in the same way that I might have used Charm Magic on a mortal, just a day earlier. Except, comparing this to Charm Magic would be like comparing an elephant to an ant. No normal Charm Magic would ever work on a Daedric Prince. Luckily, I have much more at my disposal now. I warp the Night Mistress’ very essence, and with it her mind.
 
A cry spills forth from Nocturnal’s lips, one that starts out anguished and strained, but rapidly evolves into something aroused and sultry. Her back arches, her breasts pushing forward, and I squeeze the one in my hand, even as I relax my grip on her throat. A shudder runs through her, both in the physical and metaphysical, and then she finally relaxes.
 
Glowing eyes gaze upon me, and now there is nothing but love and adoration and devotion in truth. Her pouty, full lips part and she moans throatily as she squirms in my grasp, not to escape, but out of sheer, wanton need.
 
“Master~”
 
I grin and let her physical body drop to the floor of the Sepulcher. She falls to her knees, but almost instantly recovers, her head snapping up to stare at my golden cock, which is now rock hard and mere inches from her face. Hastily scooting forward, the Daedric Prince of Night and Dark leans in and lets her tongue loll out of her mouth, swirling it around my cock. And then it keeps lolling, and I’m treated to a positively unique experience as her tongue wraps around my entire member, before her lips follow suit.
 
“Oh… that’s nice.”
 
Gaze flickering up towards me, ears twitching upon hearing my approval, Nocturnal begins to suck my cock noisily. She doesn’t choke or anything like that, seemingly having no gag reflex, but she does gurgle as she hastily goes up and down my dick, producing quite a lot of saliva as a result of her elongated tongue, the drool and slobber leaving her lower lip and dribbling down onto her bouncing, jiggling breasts all the while.
 
I place a hand atop her head and smile, before beckoning Svanna over with my other. My Dragonborn doesn’t hesitate to make her way over to me, joining in the fun and reducing our audience to just Karliah as Svanna becomes an actress on this stage I’ve created. While Nocturnal sucks my cock, I lean down and capture Svanna’s lips with my own, kissing my Dragonborn heatedly, even as my hand slides down her back to her ass, giving her pert rump a good, hard squeeze.
 
That’s what I do to her on the physical level. On the metaphysical level… why not go for broke? My first instinct is to just suck all of the Dragon Souls in the realm into her right now. I don’t even have to snap my fingers to kill Alduin and all the rest and funnel their power into Svanna in an instant. I can do… whatever the fuck I want.
 
But that would be boring, wouldn’t it? I try to imagine the eyes on the page, the readers of mine and Svanna’s story. They want to be entertained, I’m sure. They want to see things they’ve never seen before. As far as challenges for Svanna and I to overcome, there aren’t any more of those, unfortunately. By nature of my new understanding of this world and my place in it, there isn’t anything left to challenge me or my Dragonborn. After all, it’s not like I’d let anything in all of Aurbis harm Svanna.
 
That said, we could still have fun. We could still… entertain. An idea comes to mind, and I can’t help but smile, even as I continue to kiss the Dragonborn. Rather than suck all of the Dragon Souls into Svanna in an instant, rather than ending the World-Eater’s threat right here and now… I do something else, something that promises to be much more entertaining, I like to think.
 
Svanna still seizes up in my grasp. After all, I’ve just connected the soul of every Dragon still alive in Skyrim to her. From Alduin all the way to Paarthurnax, they are all bound to her, all tied to her irrevocably and undeniably. They cannot kill her, not that they could have killed her to begin with. Instead… they’ll have to negotiate.
 
That will surely be one of the more amusing diversions, in the coming days. Or should I say coming chapters? Heh, regardless, it matters little. Svanna is now more powerful than ever before… more powerful even, then her sibling Alduin, the World-Eater itself. That’s not enough though, so I go further, and I connect Nocturnal to her as well, giving her the power of the Daedric Prince on loaner, so to speak.
 
With that as well as the Dragon Souls, Svanna is more powerful than Nocturnal or any of the other Daedric Princes. Which, given the Aedra sacrifice some of their power to create Mundus in the first place, meant she was more powerful than the Aedra as well. Good… that was all very good. It wouldn’t do for my Companion, for she was more than just the Dragonborn now, to be left in the dust.
 
As Svanna and I pull apart, we stare at each other with eyes that truly see one another for the first time. My own eyes are glowing golden, while Svanna’s are dark shadows, a reflection of her power from Nocturnal and her nature as the quintessential Stealth Archer. As we look upon each other with true understanding, I let out a soft grunt and proceed to cum in Nocturnal’s mouth, down her throat, using the Daedric Prince as my cum rag as her elongated tongue thoroughly wrings my cock of every last drop of seed.
 
I may be all powerful now, but I’m still who I am, deep down inside. I was once Cambrian the Smut-Writer. I was once Vayral the Thalmor. Now I am neither. I lay claim to the name Vayral only because it is his body that brought me to such heights, but the Thalmor are so very little in my eyes. They are insignificant, even with the whispers of their true plans in the back of my mind.
 
It doesn’t matter, not anymore. None of it matters… but that way likes nihilism, and while I’ve always had a hint of nihilism in me, hedonism is where it’s really at. When all else fails, when there’s nothing left to do but fuck… you fucked.
 
As Nocturnal finishes drinking down my seed, I pull her back off of my cock, still not fully decided on how exactly to fuck the Daedric Prince. After a moment, I come to a decision. Sure, she might be my loyal, mind controlled fuck toy now, but that didn’t mean I didn’t want to humiliate her like any other powerful woman.
 
And so Nocturnal ends up on the ground, with all of her weight focused on her neck and shoulders as I fold her in half and push her ankle back to her head. Her pussy is on full display like this, allowing me to lean in and impale her from above, sinking my cock into her depths as they caress and stroke along my member in a way no mortal woman’s cunt would. There’s a rhythmic feel to her insides, and it’s obvious she’s controlling them herself, giving me the most pleasure she absolutely can, even in her disadvantaged position.
 
Seeing this, Svanna wastes no time in breaking away from me in order to… debase the Daedric Prince right alongside me. Because of course she’s going to, she’s my partner, my other half in all of this. Popping a squat, Svanna sits on Nocturnal’s face while I jackhammer into her pussy. The end result is that Svanna’s own face is inches from where I’m fucking Nocturnal, allowing her to lean in and lick at both the shaft of my pistoning prick as well as Nocturnal’s clit.
 
Of course, she’s also moaning up a storm in no time at all, as Nocturnal submits totally and utterly to the both of us. Even as her cunt is milking my thrusting member for all it’s worth, her elongated tongue is clearly pushing deep, DEEP into Svanna’s cunt, from how wide her shadowy eyes get. The red-haired Dragonborn gasps and moans, riding Nocturnal’s face even harder and humping away without reservation and without mercy.
 
To be fair, it’s not like Nocturnal needs air. The Daedric Prince might be in a physical form right now, but she is no mortal, even here, even now. And so Svanna and I can be as rough as we want with her. I fuck her relentlessly, luxuriating in the complete and utter defilement and domination of her body and soul.
 
It’s no less than Nocturnal herself would have done to me, given half the chance. Oh, she might not have been quite so lewd or crude or crass about it, but I was under no misconceptions about how things would have gone if I’d come before her any less powerful than I am now. She would have sought to control me, just as she did with the Dragonborn in the game.
 
If my theory about all that was correct though, then she couldn’t truly lay claim to the Dragonborn’s soul. Brynjolf on the other hand… poor guy got supremely shafted. Not only is he forced to become a Nightingale and sell his soul to Nocturnal, but he also doesn’t even get to become the leader of the Thieves Guild afterwards. It’s really quite sad, but that’s the fate of an NPC and side character, I suppose.
 
Well, he won’t be making any pacts with Nocturnal in this world, at least. Whether or not Brynjolf would thank me for that if he knew, I couldn’t say… or more accurately, I didn’t care to check.
 
No, right now I was focused mostly on Nocturnal and mine and Svanna’s pleasure. The rest of my immediately expansive perception and awareness was turned towards a different task. The task of planning out what I was going to do next. I had unfathomable cosmic power at my fingertips. This world was my oyster, and I could do whatever the fuck I wanted within it.
 
… Whatever it was, I knew I wanted Svanna at my side. Everything else… well, that was what still needed to be decided.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

18