Chapter 24: Daisy Oak
1.3k 0 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She hadn't even stood a chance. All her training, all of her hard work, and this Rocket had come in and trounced her without a second thought. It's enough to leave Daisy trembling, staring at her feet as he sends out his two female subordinates. Their shoulders hunched in, it's clear they feel like they fucked up.

As well they should. She would never have guessed his true intentions without their interruption. She'd let the spot of tea he'd shared with her and her grandmother lull her into a false sense of security. Agatha was a dangerous woman, and so long as she was around, he couldn't make a move. More than that, she was usually a good judge of character, so for her to leave Daisy alone with him was…

Well, it didn't matter. Agatha wasn't here anymore… and Cam was. As he silently recalls his Alakazam into its Pokeball and just stares at her, Daisy flushes, surreptitiously rubbing her legs together in a nervous tic. He was… he was dangerous. A public menace, if she ever saw one. And she knew what he wanted from her. All Rockets only wanted one thing, at the end of the day.

"You can't have them…"

Her voice, quiet and soft, barely carries. But she's sure she hears him all the same. His response, while sounding flat and emotionless, has just a hint of condescending mockery to it. She's definitely not imagining things.

"What?"

Gritting her teeth, bristling as her hands clench into fists, Daisy finally lifts her head, looking Cam right in his smug, blank face!

"I know what you want, Rocket! My Pokemon… I won't let you take them from me!"

He just stares at her quietly, making no move to leave. But then, what did she expect? He beat her soundly. Perhaps not fairly, because nothing about Team Rocket was fair, but she couldn't exactly fight back anymore, could she? Her Pokemon were all in dire straits, and he had five more on top of that impossibly strong Alakazam.

She'd talked a big game, but the truth was, that Alakazam could easily crush her mind if Cam wanted it to. The fact that he hadn't… perhaps he had an idea of what kind of woman she was. Perhaps he knew what she was willing to sacrifice for… for her Pokemon. He wanted her to make this choice herself. Well fine. He'd backed her into a corner.

"You can't have my Pokemon. You'll have to settle for me instead."

Stepping forward, feigning confidence she's really not feeling, the young woman kneels down in front of the even younger man. He's apparently a big shot in Team Rocket, from the way the other two were calling him sir and deferring to him. And yet, he can't be any older than Red herself. Meanwhile, Daisy is in her mid-twenties at this point… and a mother besides.

But then, why does it feel like he has so much more life experience than she does? Despite the difference in their ages, it feels like he has all these unfathomable depths to him that Daisy can't even begin to comprehend. As she reaches for his crotch, he doesn't try to stop her, even when she sneaks a glance up to see him staring down at her silently.

She knew he wouldn't stop her. This was what he wanted, after all. Freeing Cam's cock from its confines isn't too difficult. Once it's out and in her hands, Daisy licks her lips self-consciously, wetting them before leaning forward and giving his member a long lick as well.

"Disgusting, I hope you know. You're a monster. Nothing about this situation is r-right. But… if this will get you to back off my grandpa, then I suppose I have to, don't I?"

Leaning in, her nostrils flare as she takes in Cam's scent. Then, finally, she opens wide and takes him into her mouth. He's big, but not too big that she can't handle him. Bobbing up and down on his cock, the young mother moans, startling herself with the muffled sound. Her eyes flicker up to Cam's and she gives him a half-hearted glare, practically daring him to call her out on it.

… But he doesn't. He doesn't say a word. Just continues to stand there, menacingly, watching her like a hawk. He's enjoying himself. She knows, because his cock is getting bigger and longer and harder in her mouth. But you wouldn't be able to guess it by looking at him. It's almost as if he's humoring her, as if he thinks all of this is for her, instead of him.

W-Well it's not! Pulling back off of his cock with a pop, Daisy gives the Rocket a scowl.

"D-Don't think I'm enjoying this or anything! You… you damn Rocket! I'm only doing this because I have to, because you've left me defenseless, a-alright?! I'm just… convincing you not to take my Pokemon. That's all!"

Despite her words, one of her hands has trailed down between her legs as the other has taken over for her mouth and continued to pleasure his cock. When she notices Cam's eyes move to that hand, the one where her palm is grinding against her crotch through her skirt, Daisy flushes in embarrassment at being caught out.

"D-Don't get the wrong idea! I know just my mouth won't be enough to satisfy you! That means I need to be prepared, or else a man of your size might hurt me!"

With that declaration made, Daisy dives back down on Cam's cock, redoubling her efforts there and even tickling the back of her throat with the tip of his sizable dick. At the same time, she slides her hand up under her skirt, lifting it up and spreading her legs apart so she can push her fingers into her panties and begin preparing herself properly. It's all in the name of making sure that she's ready when Cam takes certain liberties with her.

After all, a Rocket like him doesn't know how to hold back. He'll likely be quite rough, and she… she'll just have to endure. If she didn't have his cock stuffed in her mouth, Daisy would be panting right now in anticipation… n-no, trepidation! Definitely trepidation of what was to come.

Still, at least at the same time she finally gets a reaction from the young man. He lets out a groan, and Daisy can tell he's enjoying her hot, wet mouth. He better! She needs to convince him not to take any of her Pokemon. She needs to protect them from this dangerous, dark, mysterious man. She needs to-

"Gluuughk!"

In her fervor, Daisy goes a little deep, choking on Cam's cock. It doesn't just tickle the back of her throat, it pushes back into it, causing her to gurgle and her nostrils to flare as she descends another couple of inches down his length, all the way to the base. For a moment, Daisy Oak holds herself there, cheeks puffed out, face flushed, eyes watery, and fingers rapidly frigging away at her clit, before dipping into her sopping wet slit.

A heartbeat later, she pulls back with a gasping, wanton moan, and bucks her hips, squirting all over the floor between Cam's legs as she reaches a climax right then and there. It's shameful. Embarrassing. Humiliating, even. She doesn't dare look Cam in the eye, as she takes hold of his cock again and gives it a few more licks. Then, slowly, she begins to stand up on shaky legs, still holding his cock, as if to make sure he can't get away.

Not that he'd even try to leave. He hasn't fully had her yet, after all. S-She knows what he wants. He's a thug, a criminal… he wants to complete his conquest of her. He wants the spoils of his victory, and if he can't have her Pokemon, he'll have her body, won't he?

Daisy ignores the small voice in the back of her head that says he'll have both, if he really wants them. She can't stop him from stealing her Pokemon by just letting him fuck her. But Daisy ignores the logical fallacy that is offering up her body while at the same time trying to pretend that he's some sort of monster who would take her Pokemon if she didn't.

She ignores it most stringently, and looks back over her shoulder at him, even as she flips up her skirt with one hand and guides his cock down betwixt her thighs with the other.

"G-Go on. D-Do it. Take me. You won. You defeated my Pokemon, you brought me low without needing to do a single thing. Is that what you wanted to hear, you big dicked b-bastard? You've won, and I'm all yours now~"

If there's any sort of moan in Daisy's voice, it's purely because she's so disappointed in herself for failing to send the Rocket packing. Certainly, it's not because she WANTS him to fuck her or anything. Definitely not because she- ohhh~

Daisy groans, as Cam grabs her by her hips and thrusts into her from behind, fucking her right there bent over her own dining table. As she holds on to the table for dear life, she pants and gasps, staring down at the tea cups being jostled about, the small amounts of tea left in them shaking as if they were experiencing a minor earthquake.

Not but a half hour ago, they were both sitting at this very same table, enjoying that tea with her grandmother sitting across from them. Fuck, Agatha's own tea cup was still on the other side of the table, denoting her presence! And now… now she was being fucked from behind by a rough Rocket and his throbbing member.

"D-Don't think anything of this, R-Rocket! Just because my grandmother was t-trying to get us to hook up… t-this means nothing! You're handsome, sure, but behind that pretty face of yours is a heart of d-darkness!"

Gasping, moaning, Daisy has to stop talking for a moment as Cam's cock hits a particularly deep part of her sex, causing her already wobbly legs to turn to jelly. Luckily she has the table to cling to, because she barely stays up as she squeals, experiencing another explosive orgasm upon his cock.

"A-And don't think anything of that either! It's a perfectly n-natural biological reaction! My body is merely acting as it was d-designed to… but know that no part of me actually W-WANTS to be having sex with you right now! This is all just… just to get you to leave me and my P-Pokemon alone! Do you hear me?!"

Cam doesn't respond. She knows he hears her loud and clear, but he doesn't say a word. It's interesting, while he'd been quiet before, he had still nevertheless answered when questioned, and been capable of carrying a conversation.

She didn't know what it meant that he wasn't replying now. Even something like him calling her a dirty filthy bitch wouldn't have been amiss. N-Not that she WANTED to be called something like that, mind you! It was just… something he could have been saying, m-maybe.

Instead, Cam is silent as the grave as he fucks her, and Daisy rapidly loses track of how many orgasms she has at the end of his throbbing member. He takes her like a machine, plowing her bent over the dining table until her legs truly do begin to give out on her, and his dick alone isn't good enough to keep her on her feet.

Realizing she's not going to be able to keep standing any longer, Daisy bucks him back off of her with a thrust of her hips, and then spins around. Face flushed, eyes averted to the side, the beautiful young mother hops herself back up onto the dining table… and spreads her legs. At the same time, she reaches down between her thighs and splays her pussy lips apart in an open, silent invitation.

Cam is inside of her again a moment later. She doesn't dare look him in the eye, and she keeps her face turned away, afraid that he'll kiss her. If he did that, if he put his lips on her own… she's not sure what she would do, but she knows it wouldn't be good. She has to s-stay aloof of all of this. She can't… it would never work out between them. No matter what her grandmother thought, Cam had proven himself a black-hearted brigand, a thug and a criminal. He was-!

Letting out another lurid cry, Daisy is forced to wrap her arms around Cam's neck and bury her head in his shoulder to try and muffle the lewd noises coming from her lips. At the same time, her lower lips clench around his cock, squeezing and shuddering along his length. She just can't seem to s-stop cumming, no matter what she does.

It's not fair. It's never been fair. She's always been like this. A sucker for a bad boy. A swooning heart for a handsome face. And… and a total slut for an overwhelming, intense man with a big fat cock. Moaning into Cam's shoulder, Daisy cries out, until finally… it happens. Cam finishes, and it's over just like that. Before she can even recover from the stars swimming in her vision, the Rocket has pulled away, fixed up his clothing… and left her house.

Just like that. So sudden. So… s-so abrupt. Doesn't he know he's playing with a woman's heart when he does something like that? Especially because…

Daisy flushes, as she takes stock of everything. He'd left her Pokemon alone, thankfully. She still had all four Pokeballs, and once the feeling returned to her legs, she would make sure to go and get them healed up properly as soon as possible.

In fact, Cam hadn't taken anything. Instead, he'd left a present. That damn Rocket bastard… he had to know what he'd done. He had to know how he'd defiled her, how he'd used her up and then tossed her aside.

Instead of stealing her Pokemon, Cam had left her with a womb full of his cum. Blushing, Daisy brushes her palm against her abdomen, where his hot, thick load of seed now resides, already slowly beginning to leak out of her freshly fucked pussy.

… At the very least, he'd left her with her Pokemon. Maybe… maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories! I'm known as 'Cambrian' on those websites.

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

49