Chapter 2: Drag-so Ball!?
76 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Reviewing the screen, Izayoi grabbed his chin in thought.

"hmm, just a bit more point's and I'll be able to buy either <Presence Concealment> or the ability to go in to an Astral form like servants."

Izayoi scrolled at the market place of his system for a few moments before solidifying his thoughts.

"I suppose for now I should aim to buy either those 2 before anything else."

Having a type of concealment ability would definitely be helpful for numerous situation.

Of course the certain 'Situation' some people might have thought of was definitely out of the question for our dear Partner of Justice.

Finally...

Izayoi returned to his systems main screen and beside the [Gacha] section appeared a rather... eye catching attachment.

Because just beside it was 2 button's both inlaid with gold and various accessories that you'd think was made for the sole purpose of catching attention.

Izayoi, staring at the 2 button that's says <1x Pull> and <10x Pull> respectably felt his finger twitch just looking at it.

And remembering that he now had enough to do a 10 pull...

*Gulp*

"No, no, not know." Izayoi shook his head.

"At the very least I should prepare some 'ritual' first before pulling." He murmured to himself,  forcefully driving his accursed Gacha temptation to the very back of his head.

Although he doubted doing these 'ritual's' would help, as a man who has experienced first hand the effects of having NULL as his luck...

At this point he was down to try anything...

Closing the screen, Izayoi finally turned back to the motionless man beside him.

"Perhaps... should I cut 'it' to make sure?... no that guy will probably scream at me again on why the culprit is missing a 'limb'."

Pulling out his phone from his back pocket, Izayoi dialed a number as he brought the phone to his ears.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Hello uncle it's me... yeah I need you to clean up something again... no, I only did the bear minimum this time... *Sigh* yes there isn't any limbs, eyes, or anything that's missing... well...maybe a bit of head trauma...-"

------

And so time flew by like the wind.

It was now Friday, the last day of the first week of school and already the classroom dynamic has changed.

Some of the students in class got to know each other better and started hanging out.

And the previous groups of the first day like the 'Delinquent group' and the 'Bad girl group' had changed significantly.

And of course the opposite could also be said as like the general classroom systems there was the popular and the unpopular.

*Ding~*

"Uwaaah finally lunch break~!" A girl stretched her arms happily.

"What did you guys get for lunch?"

"Eh~ I'm was too lazy to pack my own and my mom's been strangely tired these days so I'll just buy something at the cafeteria~"

"Heh~ what a coincidence mine as well, I guess their old age has started to catch up to them."

"Seriously? last time I saw your mom she looked prettier than you are lol~"

"Hah! as if!" the girl's chatted amongst one another as they all packed their things and started to head out.

"Hm? oh hey should we invite Chizuru-san with us?" A girl asked as she spotted the purple haired girl silently opening her lunch alone.

"Eh~ No way~ last time we chatted that b*tch had the audacity to actually criticize my clothes!"

"Yeah something about it being Improper or something like c'mon can't you loosen up a little?"

"I know right~ I heard she even started to get close to some of the teachers already, *snort* It's obvious she's going to be the teacher's b*tch at this rate."

Another girl spoke looking at the lonely girl with a sneer.

And the aforementioned girl clenched her hands as the girl's made no effort to try and hide their displeasure against her.

"a-ano.. aren't you guys being to harsh on her?"

Finally amongst the numerous bad words, amongst the girls, Saki Yotsuba, who was also in the friend group spoke, feeling like they were going to far.

"Hah? Saki-chan are you seriously trying to defend her? let me tell you that girl is bad news if you do anything even remotely bad she'll no doubt report you instantly!"

'But... isn't reporting someone for doing something bad normal..?'

Were the words Saki thought but dared not to say it out loud.

"*sigh* like honestly what the hell's so great about being such a stuck-up b-"

"Oi! what the hell are you guys still standing there for? get your thumbs out of your asses and let's go!"

A blonde haired girl shouted at the group showing an impatient look, behind her were 3 other people.

The busty brown-hair Ichijou Honaka, the incredibly beautiful Kisaragi Anna with her foreigner genes, and another blond haired beauty not lacking in anyway compared to the other 2, Aika Sano.

"Ah? s-sorry Tohsaka-san w-were coming!" the girl's hurriedly went towards them as Aika released a *sigh*

"Seriously why do we even bother hanging out with these guys~."

"Ma~ ma~ don't be like that Aika-chan~ we're all friend's aren't we?" Honaka still had her mature like smile and Kisaragi not bothering to give her thoughts on the matter.

As the girl's started to leave, Saki glanced back at Shiina feeling sorry in her heart, before shaking her head.

'No... I can't go back to the way I was so... I'm really sorry...'

And unbeknownst to everyone, Saki wasn't the only one who was glancing back as Tohsaka Natsuki, the girl who shouted earlier was also glancing at the lonely Chizaru Shiina with a strange look before ultimately clicking her tongue and continued on her way.

Chizaru Shiina hearing the sound of the door closing breathed a tired *sigh* as she unclenched her fist.

She was an outcast...

Again...

"hmph so what!"

Eating her lunch by herself, this was not the first time this has happened to her, for as long as she can remember she has always been this way.

Those who knows her would describe Cizaru Shiina as Diligent, Pristine, Pure-hearted, and overall Model student.

And that was exactly why no one wanted to be her friend.

And if no one liked her than that's their problem!

But...

"Hey hey Touta-san is that the knew volume of Drag-so Ball?!" An ordinary looking male student with black hair spoke to his friend not far away from her table.

"yeah I got it yesterday when I was going home and stopped by the Store and saw this." A rather  short and skinny male wearing glasses answered back as he happily showed off his new book.

*Sigh*

Only Shiina herself could understand that she was only showing a strong front, after all what sane person would ever want to be alone?

"Oh~ Seriously? I tried getting my hands on one of these as well but they were too expensive~!"

The two boy's conversation was cut short as a fat student with a large body suddenly took the book from they boys hands.

"A-ah that's-"

The boy wearing glasses tried to speak out, but suddenly felt a hand wrapping around his neck as another student with with a decent build and has yellow hair and tanned skin interrupted him

"Sh*t man you must be quite loaded then." the yellow hair said as he stared at him with a playful face.

"ah... n-no I actually used my savi-"

"C'mon now no need to act humble man!" He playfully punched him in the arms, as 3 more students that looked like delinquents came to their place.

"Hey how about lending us some cash for a bit? don't worry will pay you back, just a few hundos will do!"

"I..." Touta had a hesitant face as he glanced at his friend in front of him to see him staying silent and not daring to meet his eyes.

"o-okay if it's only a small amount.."

Finally giving in, pulling out his wallet, before he had the chance to open it the student that had his arms around him snatched it.

"Oh shiiii~ this guy really is loaded!" The yellow hair whistled looking at the amount of money inside his wallet.

"Ah! n-no those are for my cram school!" Touta now looked more nervous then before as he tried to reach towards his wallet to no avail as the guy pulled it away from his reach.

"Now now don't get nervous man, tell you what? how about you also come with us to see what we buy if it makes you feel better?"

'But didn't you say you only need a few hundread...'

Clenching his fist Touta wanted to speak up before meeting the intimidating eyes of the fat man holding his new book.

"Oy what the hell's with that look huh?" Any thoughts of resistance were quickly extinguish as the words that were about to come out of his mouth got stuck.

"hey~ hey~ calm down Hamlet~ don't scare our new friend now~"

Grinning widely the yellow hair playfully swung his hand holding the wallet.

And before he could continue to instigate the boy before them...

"Oi..."

Before he nor anyone else could react...

*Crunch*

A hand appeared out of nowhere now firmly grasping on the yellow hair's wrist...

"that's enough..."

The word's seemed to have reverted throughout the silent classroom as Chizaru Shiina, the girl who has been watching the whole ordeal and was even about to stand up and do something-

-Now stared at the purple yet cold eyes of the unknown entrant.

------

Gimme some ideas gentel mens I needs some ideas for brain juice.

1