Chapter 3: 3 seconds
82 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sakamaki Izayoi, after getting back his memories and living in this world for the last 10 year's has changed a lot from his past.

Although excited at the thought of being able to live in another world at first, having encountered and experienced so much nonsensical thing's in this world.

He has long lost his patience for this world.

*CRUNCH!*

So without even bothering to waste anymore time, before the yellow haired bastard that's he's seen way too much in NTR doujins in his past life could speak.

"Are you 'deaf' punk?"

The yellow haired bastards angry face changed visibly as the sudden pain from his wrist made the words he was about to say stuck in his mouth.

"Oi! YOU F*CK WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?!"

Hamlet, the fat b*stard shouted in rage dropping the Drag-so ball Comic on the floor as he stared at Izayoi with an ugly face.

And before the situation could escalate any longer-

"Stop it! or else I'll call the teacher for all of you!" Finally, Shiina Chizaru could not wait any longer seeing the situation about to escalate to something more than angry banter.

"a-alright will stop~ will stop~." The yellow hair spoke through his gritted teeth.

Narrowing his eyes, Izayoi looked at Chizaru Shiina seemingly wanting to say something.

'These guy's won't change from just your words you know?'

Izayoi held the words he wanted to say, as he gave out a *sigh* and finally let of the man's wrist.

"Sorry about that Shiina-chan we just wanted to make new 'friend's' you see aha...hahaha."

The yellow laughed as he removed his arms around the glasses boy and stood up, all while still looking at Chizaru with a smile.

Turning around to head outside the classroom, the other delinquent's not knowing what to do, also followed with hamlet giving one last glare to Izayoi who looked uncaring for his threatening look.

With the last of the delinquent group exiting the classroom everyone who was left all reflexively breathed out a sight of relief.

"Here..."

"m-my wallet!"

The boy looked surprised at the object held out to him.

And Chizaru Shiina looking at this scene was a bit surprised.

She already knew of Izayoi from the fact it seemed like he was also a loner like her.

But the ever diligent Shiina soon lost interest after seeing that Izayoi seemed to be another type of 'delinquint' seeing as how at seemingly every class they attend, Izayoi always had his head down not paying attention.

It was also most likely the reason why no one bothered to talk to him as he always showed an uncaring attitude towards the people that tried to talk to him.

Even his Introduction on the first day of school was quite lackluster.

'I guess... you really shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.' Shiina thought to herself, before looking at the glasses boy's friend, what was his name again? Yuusuke?

A flash of contempt appeared in her eyes.

That guy didn't even dare to speak up seeing his friend like that yet an outsider like Izayoi was brave enough to do it.

Chizaru Shiina today now looked at Izayoi in a new light thinking to herself someone who'd willingly help someone in need wouldn't be so bad.

"A-ah hey!"

Another commotion has attracted everyone's attention as they turned back to see Izayoi holding up the wallet away from the glasses boys reach.

"You didn't think my help was free now did you? of course I need something in exchange for my troubles."

They heard Izayoi spoke as a grin was plastered on his face now looking like a shrewd man about to scam some people.

And almost instantly, all the good feeling everyone left in the classroom had about their uncaring classmate disappeared including Shiina herself as she was about to once again speak out.

*Bonk!*

The Touta felt a light tap on his head, as the comic that was dropped on the ground by hamlet was now being held by Izayoi.

"In exchange for my help, I'll be borrowing this for a bit~." And it seemed Izayoi was not taking a no for an answer as Izayoi has already started walking towards the door.

"Hey! you can't ju-"

"Calm yourself purple t*ts, I'll give it back after lunch."

"p-purple...!?"

Chizaru Shiina never before had she been spoken too in such a way subconsciously covered her breast in embarrassment.

Before she could say anything back the sound of the door closing was heard by all as Izayoi has already left after leaving that 'crude' remark.

"t-that guy....!" Chizaru gritted her teeth, her hands still covering her breast looking at the door.

*Tch!*

"*what an asshole! exchange for help? as if we even needed your help."

Yuusuke, the cowardly guy that didn't dare to say anything earlier whispered words only Touta beside him could hear as Touta had a strange expression.

'What a hypocrite.'

Touta silently thought in his heart but didn't to say it because in all honesty, other than this guy, he truly had no one else to talk with and if Yuusuke wasn't as pathetic as he was he also no doubt would have even bothered to talk to him.

Then Touta's expression returned to a look of worry as he thought about his comic book that Izayoi took.

'*sigh*... I guess that's better than having all my money taken.'

Touta disheartened took out his lunch no longer thinking about it.

And Shiina with gritted teeth also sat back down on her table with everyone in class returning to what they were doing previously.

"Hmfp! as I thought, he's no different than the rest of those delinquents!"

Chizaru Shiina spoke with displeasure trying to ignore what has happened and eat her lunch.

'Hm?'

As she was about to resume her eating, she suddenly remembered something.

"let's see it should be-... Ah! there it is!"

Opening her bag up Shiina took out a simple and small box with no other noteworthy features except the note plastered at the top of it.

On it were words of encouragement that if anyone read would cringe from how sappy it was.

But to Shiina.

Holding the box tenderly as not to damage it, she slowly opened the lid to reveal the delicate looking cupcake.

This has already been the third time she's found something like this in her locker.

Of course Shiina was not oblivious to her own looks, as at that time she thought that a male was trying to get on her good side by giving her these things.

She expected to find a love letter as well but after searching for a while, other than the note with words of encouragement she found no clue on who gave her this thing.

But coincidently or not, the time she started receiving this was the time that her classmate's has started to treat her as an outcast.

So as suspicious as she was, Shiina truly felt grateful for the person who was doing this.

*sigh*

"If only my life can be as sweet as this." Shiina spoke softly.

------

"F*ck!! Are we just gonna let that guy go!?"

Hamlet punched the locker beside him as a student that was just about to passed by made an 'Eep~!' sound and ran away.

'F*ck can't you just shut up for a second!?' The yellow haired guy thought.

"Of course not! that F*cker... If Shiina wasn't there then..." Clenching his fist, he remembered that b*stard acting some sort of tough guy.

But...

'Sh*t It actually felt like my wrist was about to break earlier.'

Holding his wrist that held earlier by Izayoi he gritted his teeth.

Suddenly, as the delinquent squad was blocking the hallway another yellow haired man with dark skin accompanied by two girls appeared.

"Oi! where the hell where you guys?! we've been waiting for you!"

"o... Oga-san!" Hamlet was surprised as he quickly calmed himself and stood straighter than before.

Stood before them was Oga Mosaru, a 2nd year and a well known playboy rumored to have slept with a ton of girls in school.

...

..

.

"Heh~ so that's what happened? geez you guys should have just thrown hands at that point!"

Oga shook his head at his junior's as he coped a feel from one of the girl's beside him causing her to moan.

"Iyaa~! Oga-kun not in front of your friend's~!" The gyaru said bashfully with Oga not caring as he continued to massage her breast roughly.

*gulp*

The yellow haired and the other's swallowed their saliva as they felt something rising from their pants.

"Still... you guys are quite lucky~ even compared to some, your guy's class is filled with busty babes~."

Oga licked his lips as he remembered all the girls he had an eye on at the start of school.

And a few of them happened to be from the first year's class that his juniors were on.

As moans from the girl continued to fill the halls.

Behind Oga from around a corner suddenly appeared a familiar person with glasses.

------

"Seriously where's the bathroom of this place!" Touta has just finished eating his lunch and wanted to use the bathroom but because he hasn't particularly memorize where thing's were at in this school he was lost.

He would have asked Yuusuke for help but that guy returned back to his seat quickly after he saw Yurika Ichijou.

Another blond beauty and could be considered a loner like Chizaru and Izayoi.

It's said that her parents founded a really famous company and because everyone thought of her as a cold and arrogant lady from a well off family no one approached.

"But...*gulp* her boobs are really something alright." Touta swallowed his saliva remembering those jiggles.

"now that I think about it a lot of the girl in my class are really well 'endowed', man if I could get a feel of those-"

Suddenly...

"Hoh~! it seems your also quite the pervert~!" Touta suddenly felt the familiar feeling of someone wrapping his arms around his neck as he turned to see the familiar face of the yellow hair.

"y-your..!?"

"Hey hey it seem's we really are fated 'friends' huh?" The yellow haired grinned and before Touta could react he was once again surrounded by a group of delinquents.

------

"Is this seriously this worlds version of Dragon Ball?"

Izayoi now sitting by himself at the school rooftop was drinking soda as he stared at the comic called 'Drag-so Ball'.

Although everything else looked the same... why the hell are Goku and vegeta genderbent???

"No... I guess they should be called Goki and Vegete in this world."

Izayoi had to abruptly close the book when he suddenly saw the familiar appearance of the emperor of the Universe and...

A strangely looking pulsating tail in his back.

"Taking this with me was a mistake." Izayoi blankly thought as layed his back to the ground.

It's not that he wanted to act so unreasonable and take it so suddenly, but it was the only way for him to maintain a boundary with his classmates by making him seem like a bad party to hang with.

As for the reason his doing this? well for one thing it's because of this world.

Izayoi was also a normal Otaku in his past life that watched and saw many thing's from 2 certain well-known sites.

And because of this he was slightly apprehensive about some of the types of people he meets.

Of course he also had some people he was quite close too in this world.

But to be honest, he'd rather not have to murk one of his friend's if they ever download some strange app or one day take out a time-controlling pocket watch.

And his second reason was a rather personal one...

"Ah..." Izayoi looked at the screen that only he could with a twitching eye.

[Congratulation's for Pulling the following!]

[A Copy Of A Famous NTR Game!(1x){Note: sold 3 million copies in a month!}]

His luck was truly the worst.

Izayoi twitched looking at a the video game cover of a Disgusting old man wearing glasses wielding a pocket watch and around him was various girls with their own unique styles and appearances.

Although he had to admit the art was really amazing but...

"Which messed up b*stard would spend so much making-...urgh forget it."

Throwing the thing in his inventory space Izayoi sighted.

"why did I even bother." Izayoi stared blankly at the sky while ignoring the prompt from the system.

[Gacha:10(-1)]

It is said that in the world stood a saying of [Equal Exchange].

Izayoi thought that perhaps because of being lucky enough to be able to live twice and even do thing's that he could only dream of in his past life all his luck disappeared in exchange even to the point that it's even considered to be 'NULL' by the system.

And because of this he was afraid some people might be affected by his own luck one day.

Shaking his head, Izayoi stood up and picked up the Drag-so ball comic and started heading back to the classroom as it was nearly the end of lunch break.

...

..

.

Entering the room, most of the students have come back with a few who witnessed what he did earlier giving him glances.

And Chizaru Shiina seeing him back gave him the stink eye.

Of course he didn't care about such a thing and looked for the glasses kid to return his thing only to see his chair empty.

Seeing no other way, Izayoi spotted the ordinary looking student who seemed to his friend from earlier fixatedly staring at a blond girl in front of him.

Perhaps because of his fascination of staring at the girls behind, Yuusuke didn't notice the person behind him til he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Give this back to your friend once his back."

"Who-" His words were cut off as a the Drag-so ball comic abruptly smothered his face.

"And... maybe you should try something else other than staring... after all...-"

Glancing at the seemingly quiet girl minding her own business.

"You being a coward is enough we don't need you being a creep as well." Izayoi ruthlessly exposed him as he started to go back to his seat.

"although she might look unapproachable at first she's still a human being like us you know."

These seemingly careless comment probably meant nothing specials to Izayoi, nor was it to Yuusuke who was now glaring at the back of his head.

But if Izayoi looked back for just one more moment he would have certainly noticed another pair of eyes staring at him in surprise.

And of course-

"And if she's not a dumb*ss I'm certain she would have noticed you by now."

-Izayoi did not forget to leave with a crude remark to keep up with the degenerate look he's trying to show, as the owner of the eyes that were staring at him almost fell from her seat.

And with that said and done Izayoi no longer bothered to say anything else and returned to his seat while Ignoring Yuusuke's glare.

And just as he sat down, the door of the classroom was once again opened as the group of delinquents has also returned talking amongst one another.

"Oi dude you didn't forget the wallet right?" One of the delinquents asked the yellow hair as he answered with a grin.

From the guys back pocket he slowly took out a familiar looking wallet that caused Izayoi's eyes to slowly widen.

"LOL~ that dude's luck must sh*t running into us like that Hahaha!" Boisterous laughter was heard from the group as they walked back to their chairs.

"Oh yeah did you make sure to take a picture?"

"Of course dude how else are we gonna get more from him?" The yellow haired opened his phone to show a picture of the bathroom...

And at the center was the familiar appearance of the Touta without his glasses wearing what seemed to be underwear on top of his head and clenching his shirt tightly while his privates were fully revealed.

*BOOOM!*

"F*ck what the hell was that noise!?" Kisaragi Anna held her ears in pain as she, along with all the other's turned to see the cause of the sudden noise.

And at the very back seat right beside the window stood a male with blond hair with his hand's on the table.

They all looked as the male looked to be breathing heavily before slowly calming himself down.

As for the first time since everyone knew of his existence other then the ones who witnessed what happened earlier.

He spoke...

"3 seconds..."

Walking towards the group of delinquents, they saw Izayoi slowly loosening his necktie while simultaneously taking off his blazer.

And with a terrifyingly calm voice he continued.

"I'll give you all 3 seconds to decide which bone do you want broken."

------

Hey You! yes You! gimme some ideas! and no I'm not adding any girl's from anime this is Hentai world fic so sorry.

3