CHAPTER 2: Haruto’s Reincarnation in Town of Forgotten Memories
107 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Town of Forgotten Memories was a big town, where most people who died were reborn here. They were reborn and forgot their memories of their past life. Most people start new lives here. On the southern of the town was the Dark Empire. Dark Empire was full of demons, dark knights, and witches. They always attack the kingdom to bring terror to the people. Because of the decreasing numbers of heroes, the kingdom was defenseless against them. 

While Haruto is dreaming, she met a goddess named Athena. He didn’t realize that she was a goddess until Athena introduced herself. “Hello mortal one. I’m Athena, nice to meet you.” Athena said. “A-Am I dreaming?” Haruto said as he open his eyes. “A-Athena?? You’re a goddess, right? I’m Asagiri Haruto and it’s a pleasure to meet you, goddess.” he said.

He realized that he was dead, and he asked Athena. “Where am I? Is this afterlife?” he said. “Yes, you are.. Mortal one.” the goddess said. “Why did you commit suicide? Is there something wrong?” she added. “I-I don’t like to live anymore... I j-just want to die... because the world is already cruel.. and I take my life away.” Haruto said as he explains why did he commit suicide.

 The goddess thinks.. and Athena got an idea. “I will reincarnate you... but in one condition.” Athena said. “E-Eh?? You have powers to reincarnate me?” he said. “You don’t believe me?” the goddess said. “I’m sorry about that... by the way, let’s back to the topic... what’s the condition??” Haruto said. “You will be reincarnated in another world. The condition is you cannot go back to your real world.” Athena said. “It’s fine to me... I don’t want to live in real world anymore...” Haruto said as he agrees with the deal of Athena.

“One more thing... your memories will be erased, only your name will be remembered.” Athena said as she is disappearing from Haruto’s dreams. “Wait!! Don’t go!!” Haruto said as she chases Athena until..

Haruto wakes up near a building, and he was shocked. “Where am I? Anybody there?” he said. He realized that he was in another world, as Athena said on his dreams. He was panicked because he doesn’t know where he is. “So.. you’re awake.” A soft voice was heard by Haruto. 

A girl appeared beside him. Haruto shocked as he saw the girl. Haruto screams as he saw the girl... “G-Ghost!!” Haruto said. “Uhh... I’m not a ghost. By the way, I’m Azusagawa Rinko and nice to meet you.” Rinko said. “Hmm... who are you?” she added. “I’m Asagiri Haruto. By the way, where am I?” he said. “We are in Town of Forgotten Memories, most people here was reincarnated and start a new life.” she said. “Well... I’ll join you to explore this town. Come on, let’s go!!” Rinko said happily. And they started to explore the town.

0