Chapter 35. Arriving of Nyx and New year things
251 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2^.)@.0063

Several days have passed since Nyx wrote to me, and during this time I completed one of the important goals in the Naruto world. I learned the Uzumaki runes, which gave me some new ideas for pranks, messing around with Kakashi's books and Tsunade's alcohol will be fun, and more. By the way, eidetic memory is the best cheat when learning anything. Naruto has also made good progress in chakra control and can already hold a ball of water intact even when he loses concentration... I know this is not very good, but don’t forget that this is Naruto and for him such things are already above the norm, especially with his huge chakra volume.

Now let's go back to the present time, when a dark portal overlooking the abyss opened in front of me. I expected this to happen, so in order not to break the child’s psyche, I took him to another room in advance. Soon a woman appeared from the portal, for whose sake I set a goal that even the most desperate psycho would not dare to think about.

So, the first thing we did after five years apart was pull each other into a deep, hot kiss. While we were enjoying the softness of peach lips, our tongues merged in a vicious dance. The only thing that stopped us from going further was Naruto opening the door. He, of course, tried to say something about our interaction, but instead he shuddered, remembering a lesson in manners from me not very long ago, and silently continued to wait for us. While I don't like it when someone else watches my intimate moment with Nyx, there is a benefit to having another person understand that yuri is the best kind of romance.

Then we silently left this room, walking a few meters along a wooden corridor flooded with sunlight, and entering the room in which we usually study. There was green striped wallpaper on the walls, a large pile of books was hidden in the corner, and there was some kind of indoor plant on the windowsill, casting a shadow on the kotatsu standing in the middle. We immediately began today's study session as Naruto tried to get what he had seen earlier out of his mind. The sight of me leaning against Nyx's chest certainly didn't help him.

After some time, I left the boy with a task to solve on his own and went with Nyx to visit Kurama. A moment later we found ourselves in a place that no longer resembled a rusty sewer. They say that in order to fix something, it is better to start from scratch, we followed the same path and now in Naruto’s mental landscape, instead of land, there is nothing but the mirror surface of water instead of land, a blue sky with white clouds slowly floating across it and a giant a birdcage in which a tsundere fox lives. By the way, this cage already contains several attractions, such as water and roller coasters, and a small bar.

I led my lover to the cage and we entered there without hindrance, heading straight to the bar.

“So, I'm wondering if there's anything interesting about this bar.” – Nyx asked as soon as we sat down on the chairs.

“Of course there is, because this is the first bar to have a fox bartender, and also, if you ask politely, you might even be able to scratch behind the bartender’s ear, nya.” – I said enthusiastically.

As soon as I finished speaking, Kurama appeared behind the counter in his miniature form. He wore sunglasses, an open Hawaiian shirt, palm-print shorts and blue flip-flops.

“Who the hell is this woman?” – the fox asked aggressively.

“This is my sweet girl that I told you about, so please be nicer to her, nya.” – I told him with a kind smile.

“Tsk, too much.” – he answered irritably.

“Don’t grumble, I heard that you recently learned a new drink, so can you make it for us, nya?” – I asked politely.

“Okay, it will be ready in a couple of minutes. How will you pay?” – he asked, taking ingredients from the shelves.

“Of course, as usual, nya.” – there was no answer from him, but he must have heard.

“Oh, it looks like he’s making mulled wine. What a coincidence, New Year is about to begin on Earth now.” – Nyx commented.

“Hmm, I wonder if I can see you in a sexy New Year's costume, nya~?” – I asked seductively.

“Only if you wear a cute gift costume wrapped in gift ribbon~.” – she answered the same way.

While we were flirting, Kurama finished preparing the drink and placed it on the counter in front of us. Spicy steam rose from the glasses, the rims of which were coated with sugar, and a cinnamon stick stuck out. Inside was hot red wine, on the surface of which floated two star anise and a ring of orange. I picked up the glass and started drinking from it until the mulled wine cooled down. By the way, thanks to magic, I managed not to burn my tongue with this warming drink.

When we finished drinking, Kurama shrank a little more and lay down on my lap to receive his payment. I smiled and immediately began to stroke him, but suddenly a third member joined us. Nyx began to scratch my ears, causing me to involuntarily purr quietly.

We stayed in this situation until late in the evening, when I had to cook dinner. I decided to do something simple this time and hot sandwiches fall under this category. This is a very tasty dish of bread, mayonnaise, chicken/ham/sausage and cheese, baked in a frying pan or microwave.

This food quickly found its way into our stomachs and Naruto went to bed. Nyx and I went to the room that was temporarily mine, using spatial manipulation, I enlarged it, combining it with the workshop. Luckily, I had a high fatigue resistance and Nyx didn't require any sleep at all, so we had an extra 8 hours during which we could do something. My girlfriend sat down on a soft office chair, and I took a place on her lap and her arms wrapped around me. So, we spent some time coming up with ways to combine my runes with the Uzumaki runes. As a result, we were able to create barrier bullets. After firing it, you can press a button on the pistol and an energy shield of a certain strength will appear in the place where the bullet was at that moment. Since it has no source of new energy, it will weaken over time until it disappears, but this will take an hour.

After such intense mental activity, we needed relaxation. We looked carefully into each other's eyes and without wasting time, I went behind the folding screen and Nyx went into the bathroom.

8