Chapter 34. Boring books and messaging with Nyx
401 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

!8.)@.0063

Several months have already passed since the time stop began and Naruto is gradually learning to read books along with mathematics and biology in order to find out what he can eat in the forest himself in the absence of rations, and what he can feed the enemy for breakfast. In addition to books, I teach him chakra control, and to make it not boring, we exchange new ideas for jokes and how new knowledge can be used in them.

Right now I was sitting in Naruto's mental landscape, which was still the same old and dark sewer. Next to me lay a huge fluffy Kurama. Despite the fact that we had a picture of what Naruto was doing at that moment in front of us, and he was trying to solve the problem about peaches and apples, none of us watched it. The fox, with narrowed eyes, was enjoying the leisurely massage I was doing with my left hand, while my other hand was busy turning the pages of a book about the Uzumaki clan runes and jotting down some notes in a notebook. I am doing this because I am interested in learning a new magical language, I will need it to break the seal of the Kyuubi and it will be better if I know about them to help Naruto learn them. By the way, if you are interested, I have not yet climbed into the hiding place of the fourth Hokage, for this I will need Naruto himself and it is better if by that time he is well versed in seals. I managed to get several books on seals from the Konoha public library. The fact that one of the most powerful weapons of Konoha, which can be used not only for military but also for economic purposes, is not used by anyone, looks very stupid to me.

I soon got tired of just learning runes, so I put my books away and pulled my phone out of my bag. I had nothing to do because there is no Youtube or online games in this world. As a result, while I was bored and combing the soft fox fur, an idea came to my mind. I opened the messenger and sent a message to a number with the name Nyx. An advertisement about how the magical Internet connects us even in different worlds would be suitable here. In this message, I asked her if she was free now and said that I miss her.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Kurama shaking his head. I looked around and noticed that Naruto had finished his math assignment. I heard his stomach growl and took a mechanical watch out of my pocket. Due to the fact that they have no magic, except for some runes of improvement, strengthening and regeneration, they are not connected with the world's flow of time and can work normally. So, now they showed that evening had come and it was time for dinner. My mind snapped out of Naruto's mindscape and I stood up and stretched to stretch my stiff muscles.

“Sorry, Naruto, with my business I completely forgot about the time, but I’ll quickly prepare a delicious dinner, and in the meantime you can pass the time by playing with chakra, nya.” - I said, giving him a bowl of cold water, and then going to the kitchen.

I pulled out the rabbit carcass onto the cutting board. She had already been drained of blood and skinned with white fur, so all I had to do was cut her into strips and put them in a greased frying pan. The first step of preparation was complete, next I needed a side dish. I took the potatoes out of my inventory and easily peeled them, teleporting the peels with spatial magic. Soon the potatoes were boiling in water in a saucepan, marking the end of the second stage and the beginning of the creation of a suitable sauce. For this dish, a slightly sweet and sour cranberry sauce is best. Berries, water and sugar were poured into the cup. Then I put the cup to boil, adding a little starch. At the end, I placed the fried rabbit meat with boiled potatoes on a large plate. Using the magic of time, I was able to quickly cool the cranberry sauce and pour it evenly over the meat, making the dish look even better.

After putting dinner on the table, I decided to see what Naruto was doing and walked in just to see Naruto smell the delicious food and instantly lose concentration, splashing a balloon of water in his bowl. No words were needed and the boy was already at the table faster than me. I also sat down at the table with a smile because one could already see good changes in Naruto. He began to wait for others at the table before starting to eat, although this required him to realize several times in his head that regardless of the size, my fist is very heavy.

The dinner was quite tasty thanks to the combination of tender and soft potatoes with well-fried rabbit meat, which had a sweet and sour taste thanks to the berry sauce. The assessment of this meal was that the plates were left empty and even licked clean.

Of course, I didn’t forget about dessert, so while Naruto lounged on a chair with a satisfied smile, I brought a teapot with cups and two saucers with ice cream. I took chocolate ice cream for the boy and a ice cream for myself.

While we leisurely drank herbal tea and ate a cold dessert, I took out my phone to check if I had received a message from Nyx. She replied that she would come to me in a few days. Meanwhile, I didn’t notice how I started looking at her photo with a loving smile. This peaceful moment was interrupted by Naruto who suddenly approached me from behind.

“Who is this woman?” – he asked in surprise, because he had not seen her before.

“This is my beloved Nyx, I can’t wait for her to come so I can kiss her tenderly again, nya~.” – I said with warmth in my voice.

"Ugh! Nasty.” – he answered, imagining the kissing scene.

“Oh, you little bastard, it seems like I haven’t taught you manners in a long time, nya?!” – I said, getting up from the table with an evil smile and starting to chase him.

“No, no, wait! Please have mercy, Aika, you know...!!!” – his screams were heard outside the house and no one knows what happened to him.

7