ChapteR 36
366 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

@7.)2.0)63

A couple of minutes later, a beautiful girl with eyes the color of molten gold came out from behind the screen. She was dressed in a short red New Year's dress that tightly hugged her ample breasts. She had a Santa Claus hat on her head, with long purple hair peeking out from underneath.

Nyx looked around the room for her favorite cat girl, but didn't see her. Instead of Aika, she found a new box in red and green wrapping near the door. At this time, Aika could have decided to trot the box as a sign to her girlfriend, but she decided to see what would happen and continued to sit quietly in the gift. The goddess approached this object, carefully took it and carried it to the table. Then, for some reason, she thought that this thing would be perfect as a chair. As a result, Nyx sat on this box for the rest of the morning and enjoyed her tea, and Aika died of boredom. End.

*Stop, stop, stop!!! This is completely off script! I understand that it's fun to try out all the story options like in a Stickman game, but we need to tell readers this completely believable story, not play games. Now let's go back to the checkpoint. *

Aika decided to shake the box just in case. Nyx saw this movement and wondered what could be in the beautiful box. She unwrapped the wrapper and carefully opened the lid. Aika was sitting inside and she had practically no clothes on, except for a gift red ribbon, which just covered the intimate parts of her body. On her head, between her black cat ears, lay a bow.

“As they say, better late than never, nya. That's why I decided to give you a New Year's gift now. So, did you like the gift, nya?” – I asked, looking up at her

“You are truly excellent. This gift is so cute that I can’t wait to pounce on it right now~.” She said, licking her peach lips.

“Ah, but I hope you will handle your gift with tenderness and care, nya.” – I used the forbidden puppy dog ​​eyes technique, covered my body with my arms and lowered my cat ears down.

*Crack*

After I said the words, I heard something break in Nyx and hearts appeared in her eyes. I swallowed, feeling the full extent of her lust.

“M-mercy?” “I only managed to say one word before I was quickly placed on the bed in a princess carrier.

Nyx tore off the tapes covering my private parts, causing them to press into my pussy and nipples and I let out my own moan. The goddess immediately leaned down and started licking my honey pot like a thirsty animal. From such strong stimulation, my thighs clenched tightly around her head, and my fingers were in her hair, pushing her even lower. At this time my tail was not idle. He carefully reached under my girlfriend's tight outfit and began to slowly twist one of her nipples. This unexpected action caused her to moan directly into my pussy and my first, but not the last orgasm that night came.

“Ah-ah, Niiiiks!” – I shouted, pouring my love fluids all over her face.

After drinking all the honey, my girlfriend plunged into my pussy again with even more passion, causing my heels to press into her back. My black tail, which had relaxed a little after the first orgasm, immediately perked up with renewed vigor and tightly squeezed her breasts, as if trying to milk them. Soon my second orgasm came and it was much stronger than the first.

Nix lifted her mouth from my honey pot and moved into a scissoring position, thanks to the fact that she was no less wet below than me.

“W-wait, nya!” – I tried to say because my labia were very sensitive after such a series of wild orgasms, but my words were muffled by her kiss.

After an unknown amount of time of uncontrollable collisions, my thighs had become very numb and Nyx's lust had calmed down considerably, so I felt like I had a chance to take control of the situation. I began to rage with my tongue in her mouth, which made my goddess slightly surprised. At that moment, I disentangled myself from her tight embrace and pressed her hands to the sheet with my feet, without breaking our kiss.

Nyx felt even more surprised when something furry and black began to slide across her pussy. She pulled my tail closer with her soft hips. Soon my girlfriend also had several orgasms, which of course was facilitated by my hands caressing her breasts. My wet partner gradually moved away from her and I saw glimpses of a certain desire in her eyes.

“Hehe, don’t worry, my dear Nyx, I will take your virginity next time, which is more private, and I promise that this moment will be unforgettable, nya~.” – I said, separating my lips from her peach lips.

Then I kissed my goddess on the forehead and hugged her from the side, burying my nose in her neck. Fatigue began to overcome me and I went to the country of Morpheus.

“Thank you, Aika.” Nyx said, wrapping her arm around her girlfriend before she too fell asleep, feeling the warm breath of her favorite catgirl on her skin.

2*.)2.00^3

The next morning started at a slow pace with us waking up looking into each other's eyes with faces of undying affection. Then we cleaned ourselves, the room and removed the smell using magic. After that, I tried to get out of bed to put on my clothes, but after the first step I fell face down on the carpet, and my tail continued to wag in the air.

“Pffhahahahahaha, looks like you forgot about last night~.” - The goddess said after laughing, causing me to start looking at her with a pouty face.

“Oh, it’s not my fault you’re so cute.” – she added, to which I responded with sarcasm on my face.

“Okay, don’t move, I’ll help you now.” – Nyx said, getting out of bed and walking over to me. Her actions left me with a blank expression.

“By the way, what will Naruto think when he sees his teacher being carried in a princess carrier~?” – my beloved asked, taking me in her arms, which happened quite easily due to our difference in height.

“Like I care what he thinks about it. The main thing for me is to lie in your arms, nya~.” – I answered, giving her a light morning kiss.

We soon enter the kitchen where Naruto is sitting eating cereal with milk. He turns to us, looks at us for a few seconds, and then, thinking that he is not yet fully awake, decides to ignore our position.

“Good morning, Aika and her girlfriend. By the way, what is this red bow?” Naruto asks, pointing at my head. Because of these words, my eyes widen and while he blinks, I instantly hide the evidence behind Nyx’s back, where the item disappears into my inventory.

“No, you just imagined it. Are you sure you checked the expiration date of the milk, nya? I heard that due to delay you can see hallucinations, nya.” – I said with an innocent smile, trying to ward off suspicions. Immediately after this, his stomach begins to growl and the boy quickly runs away towards the toilet.

After that, we sit down at the table and have breakfast with tea and sandwiches with butter and sausage. Later, my girlfriend decides to look at the milk carton.

“Are you sure you’re not a witch?” – she asks, showing me a carton of milk.

“Hehe, oops, nya.” – I answer, nervously scratching the back of my head.

I hope you enjoyed it, nya.

6