Chapter 38. Goodbye to the Nyx and the last preparations before the Nami no Kuni mission
266 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

18.02.0063

Thanks to my time magic, Nyx was able to stay with me throughout this entire time. So, we had a bit of a honeymoon with lots of hugging, kissing, flirting and sex. Because of all the pink atmosphere, Naruto often locked himself in his room to avoid getting diabetes. In my defense, I will say that I felt a little sorry for him, just a little.

After a delicious dinner, which was prepared by the most magnificent chef, that is me, Nyx and I went to our room. After closing the door, we started to undress, but since we didn't plan to do anything lustful today, we were left with our underwear on. Nyx had pink lace panties and bra and I had them in a black and purple gradient.

Nyx was the first to lay down on the bed and I crawled after her. Due to the difference in height, in order to reach her lips, I had to sit on her stomach. Then I brushed the purple strand of hair from her face and touched my lips to hers. She had the delicious taste of sweet peaches as always. Quite quickly the kiss became more passionate. Our tongues danced together, exchanging our love nectar. After some time, my girlfriend broke the kiss and a string of saliva formed between us.

“I love you dearly, but we also have other things to do and if we don’t stop now, this will continue for a long time~.” – she said, putting her finger on my lips.

Out of irritation, I pouted my lips and my ears began to move down and up. This sweet action made the goddess giggle and she decided to compensate me. My girlfriend hugged me into a little spoon position. Then she began to sing a soothing song and scratch my ears, which is why I began to purr.

“Think of all the times

You felt truly happy

Do I make you feel that way?

Look into my eyes

There’s no use in hiding

I feel all the butterflies

Always on my mind

I feel like I’m floating

You’re always on my mind

I feel like I’m glowing

 

And you know I love it

And you know I love it

Love it

 

Do you feel the spark?

Everything’s’ igniting

Fatal blow straight to the heart

Oh, I won’t apologize

I can barely focus

I’ll gladly leave this world behind

Oh, you’re always on my mind

I feel like I’m floating

You’re always on my mind

I feel like I’m glowing” (Kenaj feat Natassa Tsonis – Butterflies)

Somewhere during her song, a smile appeared on my face, my tail hugged the goddess around the waist and I gradually plunged into the land of Morpheus.

19.02.0063

The next day I woke up from the feeling of a morning kiss on my lips and the absence of a warm female body next to me. It took me a few minutes to open my eyes and by that time Nyx had teleported into her divine space, leaving behind only the dissolving purple particles of her mana.

The day before, we had already discussed with Naruto that he would temporarily pretend to be stupid and take extra classes with me *increasing his intelligence* to a real level so that the change would not be strange. He agreed to endure this only for one month. How much fun it will be for me to watch his embarrassment, nyahahaha.

Since I had nothing else to do here, I teleported to my room in Anko's house and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

A few minutes later I heard my little sister's footsteps on the stairs, awakened by the smell of frying eggs with shrimp, cheese and a few drops of honey. I put French toast and fried eggs on plates and Anko sat down at the table, sleepily thanking me for the food and starting to eat.

I also sat down at my place, taking the toast and dipping it in the yolk. The golden-crusted bread was well-done and equally soft, and the egg provided a slightly salty flavor. Next, I used a fork to cut off a piece of fried egg. The delicate sea flavor of the shrimp mixed with the light sweetness of honey, causing an explosion of pleasure in the mouth.

Unfortunately, everything tasty tends to end and this breakfast was no exception, so Anko went on a new mission to investigate strange activity in Iwagakure, and I went on the usual D-rank mission for Team 7.

After delivering the wooden boxes to the building materials store, we ended up at the Hokage's office to submit the report. Naruto decided not to wait and immediately begin the plan by asking for a more difficult mission. Instantly, I felt that the first point of the plan began to creak, due to the fact that Hiruzen began to look at me and Kakashi appraisingly, thinking about whether we could protect Naruto and Sasuke.

Normally, getting a C rank mission early would be good, but my intuition tells me that we'll definitely run into Orochimaru, Akatsuki, or Iwa jonin wandering around. If it is difficult to protect Naruto and Sasuke from the first two, then when fighting the third there will be many political problems, because of which important people, such as Gaara, may suffer or die.

So, I put the brakes on the situation by telling the old man that our team's teamwork was too bad so far.

On the way home, I managed to relieve some stress by having a good laugh at Naruto's embarrassment. By the way, he already told Kakashi that I would train him. Now he will have reasons to visit my house.

The next day we started building a small area surrounded by a fence in the backyard of my house. Rabbits live there, from which we will later collect fluff for our pranks. To begin with, we only needed to buy two rabbits of different sexes and a bag of high-quality food for fluffier fluff. Fortunately, all this could be bought at a pet store.

When everything was ready, all we had to do was wait for Team 7's first *real* mission to arrive.

4