Chapter 40. Annoing Tazuna and first clash with Zabuza
124 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

17.03.0063

We have been accompanying the bridge builder for several days now and we could get to our destination in less than one day, but unfortunately the drunk old man is not a ninja and we need to match his pace, making occasional stops. Tazuna is already annoying me a lot because he stops to go into the bushes. In the end, I wanted to break his bottle, but Kakashi beat me to it.

*You shouldn’t have been drinking all the way, nya! * – I thought happily, but Tazuna simply looked irritably at the fragment of the bottle in his hand and threw it into the bushes. Then he took a second bottle from his backpack and continued drinking.

*Are you kidding me?! Please, some bandits or ninjas come and kill him, we won’t even bother you too much! * – everyone in our team had similar thoughts.

As we sank back into deep despair and began to give up the ghost, I refused to give up. I quickly applied invisible temporary runes to his hand; everyone else thought that I had pressed his tenketsu points. These are control runes that only affect weak-willed creatures, thanks to them Tazuna will not be able to bring alcohol closer to his mouth and his body will deliberately avoid alcohol.

This old man tried to bring the sake bottle to his lips, but his hand did not move beyond a certain distance. He tried with the second hand, but the situation remained the same. After seeing this, joyful claps were heard from Team 7, and the bridge builder lowered his head and continued to sadly walk forward.

By the way, I'm angry with Tazuna not only because of the frequent stops, but also because most of my excellent pilaf has already been eaten :( .

So, we continued our journey along the forest path, colorful butterflies were flying around us, birds were singing their beautiful melodies, a light breeze was blowing and the warm spring sun was shining. Nothing else could disturb this beautiful day, except for two cheeky puddles on the edges of the road, considering that there had been no rain at all lately. I decided to check the information with Naruto.

“Hey Naruto, did you hear that 2 weeks ago, a pastry shop opened near the ninja academy that sells blueberry cupcakes, nya!” – I told him that there were two defenseless Kiri chunin waiting to be eaten.

"Really? Do they have cakes?” – he asked about the presence of stronger opponents.

"Of course, have. At their opening ceremony there was even a large cake covered in blue icing, it was 3 meters high, nya!” – I answered that there is also a Kiri Jonin at a height of 3 meters.

“Wow, I definitely need to go there after the mission, you know!” - Naruto said.

As we got closer to the ambush, two ninjas in half-face masks jumped out of the puddles, tasked with distracting our sensei so that Zabuza could kill Tazuna without any hindrance by throwing his sword at him.

Their plan failed, thanks to the fact that Naruto and I took advantage of their underestimation and cut the chunin in half, and Kakashi successfully blocked the Kubikiribocho. A second later, the upper halves of Onikyedai's bodies coolly plopped onto the ground with their eyes open in shock, and Zabuza, not paying attention to the death of his allies, pulled his sword out of the ground and began to fight Kakashi.

I, Naruto and Sasuke wanted to help our sensei, but he said not to interfere. I understand that it will be very difficult for Naruto and Sasuke in this battle, but Kakashi should have known that I could stand up for myself.

As a result, we went boredly to Tazuna, watching our teacher’s duel. Kakashi, as in the canon, opened his sharingan, and Sasuke is surprised that the White Fang of Konoha has the legendary Uchiha dojutsu.

Our teacher and Zabuza clashed blades several times, exchanging a few scratches. Next, the enemy created a water mist to use his silent killing skills.

“Look, the devils are covered in fog. It’s like they’re walking around there naked, nya.” – I expressed my indignation at the fact that I would have to use my spatial sense to watch the battle. At my comment, Naruto doubled over laughing while Sasuke looked on in confusion.

Zabuza tried to attack Kakashi from behind, but he raised an earthen wall in time and counterattacked himself, killing the water clone and splashing its watery entrails around. The demon from Kirigakure decided to attack again using water bomb ninjutsu. Kakashi copied this with his sharingan and they ran at each other with the same techniques. Their ninjutsu clashed in balance, creating a makeshift fountain and dispersing the fog.

Zabuza was the first to break up the clash by pushing their hands aside and launching a bomb into the forest. The water ball hit the bark of the oak tree, pierced the tree right through, scattering chips around, and flew, flew, flew. The enemy jonin immediately swung his sword at Kakashi, but only hit the replaced log. Our sensei, using the copied silent killing technique, attacked the defenseless back of the enemy.

At this moment, Zabuza, after cutting the log, continued the circular movement of the sword and was able to repel the sudden attack, but due to his unstable position, his Kubikiribocho was knocked out of his hands.

The Kiri Jonin, breathing heavily, jumped to a safe distance and took out a kunai from his pouch. Suddenly the fight ended when Zabuza was killed by senbons flying towards his neck. A girl wearing a mask came out of the bushes.

Kakashi approaches Zabuza's body, checking for a pulse and concluding that he is indeed dead. Then our sensei says that this is Oinin and we can lower our weapons. The girl thanks us for our help in killing Zabuza, whom he had been hunting for a long time. Then she disappears along with the Kiri Jonin and the large blade.

Kakashi says that he spent a lot of chakra and needs to rest before he falls to the ground unconscious. Our teacher can be stupid sometimes, of course he spent a lot of chakra, because he not only used water ninjutsu, but also strengthened his body to cope with the heavy Kubikiribocho and constantly kept his sharingan active. *Maybe he was so caught up in the fight that he forgot about protecting the genin team and the client, nya? *

*I wonder who will drag his body to Nami no Kuni, nya? *

3