Chapter 41. Nami no Kuni meet us and don’t make me angry!!!
127 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

20.03.0063

It took another 3 days before we reached Nami no Kuni. During this time, Kakashi was able to wake up, although this is the only thing he could do. Unfortunately, his body does not have such good regeneration as mine and there are no Iryenins among us. By the way, a note for the future: ask for training from Tsunade.

So, we entered this poor village. The houses on both sides of the road were grayish and dilapidated, and every ten meters people of gangster appearance passed by us, who completely killed the desire of the locals to go out into the street. Women's screams were also often heard from the dirty alleys. This whole picture made us move faster, and at that moment I was forming a plan to obtain information and add a plus to my karma.

Tazuna's house was a little nicer than most, as being a carpenter was quite lucrative in such a coastal village. Inside, we were warmly greeted by Tsunami, the daughter of a bridge builder. She showed us a sofa where we could put our sensei for a quicker recovery and invited us to lunch, which she was just preparing.

In the kitchen, Naruto and I talked about how we are strong ninjas and can be relied on to help the village and fight against Gato. At that moment, little Inari shouted to us that we couldn’t cope, heroes don’t exist and ran away in tears to his room.

Tsunami set the table, pouring us bowls of soup, and then took another plate of food and went to console her son. So, we were left alone, quietly eating delicious food.

After lunch, I told the others that I would go for a walk outside. While I changed into more suitable clothes, Naruto grabbed more soup and went to wake up Kakashi. He gently shook him by the shoulder and handed him a bowl with a spoon.

Then I closed the door and said that I would go hunting for information. I was wearing my old black kimono with pink flowers, which was perfect for the place. First of all, I went to the shopping street, but after an hour the result was poor, although this was to be expected due to Gato's tyranny. Fortunately, I had another, more extensive source of information. To do this, I had to turn right after the fish stall, walk past several houses and now I was in... drum roll... the slums! That's right, according to my observations, people are kidnapped here even in the middle of the day, and how can bandits not be tempted by such a cute lost girl like me.

*Oh, here are my clients. * – I thought when a big man in a T-shirt and a bald, skinny man with a long tongue approached me.

“Hello girl, why are you walking alone in such a dangerous place and where are your parents?” - said the bald man with a smile that only a blind man could seem benevolent.

“I-I don't know, I was shopping with my mom and-and I lost her in the crowd. Y-will you help me find her?” – I asked with tears in my eyes.

“Hehe, of course we will help you find your mother. We really love helping these little girls. Right, Bailey?” – the skinny one answered. Help, yeah of course. Helps poor people find new iron housing with many windows.

"Yes." – and the jock doesn’t seem to be talkative.

“T-thank you.” – I said and extended my hand to them. The bandits may be unpleasant, but at least they are not pedophiles.

Then we went to an alley where they hit me on the back of the head to knock me out. This weak blow did nothing to me, but I pretended to be asleep, thanks to shinobi training to slow down my heartbeat.

Later the bandits brought me to their small lair. It was already night, they went to bed and I decided to sit in the cage for now, suddenly something interesting would happen. Moreover, this is a new experience for me to sit in a cage.

21.03.0063

The next morning came and nothing interesting happened. In the end, I decided to do a room tour. There is a shabby sofa on which a bull lay, a second bandit slept on an old wooden chair, a low round wooden table with several empty bottles of expired sake and... near the door there was an iron sign with the inscription “Additional warehouse number 6”. It was the last item that flipped my switcher.

Out of anger, I kicked the door of my cage and it hit the skinny bandit, slamming his head against the wall. Because of the loud sound, the big man woke up and instantly sobered up because of the body of his former comrade. My fist quickly returned him to a lying position on the floor.

“Why. Are. You. So. Stupid?! Couldn’t. You. Take. Such. A. Valuable. Girl. Like. Me. To. Your. Main. Warehouse?!” – with every word I crush his head with my foot.

After an unknown amount of time, the door opened and a third bandit appeared. Before him was the sight of a little girl, covered in splatters of blood and standing in a mess of someone's gray matter. Idiot number 3 tried to run away, but I dragged him by the leg back to this shelter. His cries of pain were lost in the midday bustle of the village.

Then I managed to find a note on the table “Hey, Bailey, I’m reminding you for the last time that the main warehouse is located at No. 7 Fighting Shrimp Street. Please don’t forget this, I’m already tired of covering for you from the boss.”

*Cool, at least one of you wasn’t useless.” By the way, before leaving, I searched them, but unfortunately they spent all their money on alcohol. I also remembered to use dark magic to cleanse myself and the warehouse from the consequences of my rage.

The journey to the main base took about 10 minutes. The building looked inconspicuous, but quite large. In front of its main entrance with double doors, one bandit, most likely a guard, was sleeping on a chair.

I quietly walked up to him, quickly hit him on the back of the head with a kunai, and I had the desire to show this world a killer smile. While I was carefully drawing on the face of the dead man, five shuriken flew at me. I smoothly turned around and returned the throwing weapons back to the senders. Several dull knocks were heard on the nearby rooftops as I walked through the front door.

Inside were several more bandits and ninja who were at the level of genin and weak chunin. Canonical Team 7 would have significant problems here. Next I headed to the main room, which was filled with chests and empty cells. Probably a new batch of slaves was sold recently, thanks to this I will not have to free the slaves and look for homes for them.

Now it's time to get to the tasty chests. Some of them contained money and jewelry, while others contained boring papers with information about the supply of various goods to the daimyo and other nobles, contract killings, control of the economy. Just in case, I put all this trash in my inventory, and took only one chest of money, leaving the rest for the restoration of the village.

After some time, I felt the appearance of another bandit, who entered along with two hostages through the back entrance. I decided to wait for them in the warehouse and immediately release the hostages.

At the moment when the door opened, I was looking for something interesting among the jewelry, and our eyes met. I was surprised by what I saw, because I saw Tsunami and Inari sleeping.

“Hmmm. I honestly didn’t steal your money, but... looked through tax papers, nya.” – I said absolutely seriously, showing him the paper. His eyes widened and his face turned red. This confused me and I decided to see what I showed him. There was a picture of a naked girl from a popular magazine.

“Oops, wrong paper, nya.” – I rummaged through my inventory again and now took out the desired item.

“So, I’m from the tax company “Even ninjas can’t hide from us” and the Gato gang didn’t pay taxes, for this you will receive a death penalty, nya.” - I said and cut off his head.

Then I decided to teleport to additional warehouse number 6 along with the hostages and wait until they woke up to understand whether Tazuna’s house was safe.

While I had some free time, I decided to check my system after so long.

User: Aika Gray

Gender: female

Age: 1038 years

Titles: [Three bears killer], [Last standing dawn], [Night massacre], [Insane], [Oops, the fender liner fell off, nyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!], [Natural predator of all zombies], [Avatar], [The one who played peepers with the abyss], [Creative magician], [Loot Novice](Congratulations with first robbery of bandit’s den), [Average rune user].

Race: Bloody predator.

Affinity: Space, time, darkness, blood, void.

Magic: medium medium darkness control, medium medium time control, medium medium space control, medium medium blood control, low medium illusion control.

Next evolution: ?????????.

Requirements for evolution: ????????.

4