Chapter 42. Taking back Tsunami and Our fight will be legendary!
122 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

21.03.0063

It was already dusk, and Tsunami and Inari were just beginning to show signs of awakening from the sleeping pills. Their eyes opened and they began to look around, until finally their gaze settled on me.

“Hello sleeping beauties, nya. If you’re wondering, I saved you from the bandits and now we’re in one of their abandoned hideouts, nya.” – from my words their wary faces cleared up.

“I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Can we go home now because everyone else will be worried about us?” – Tsunami asked.

“Of course, but first I’m wondering what’s going on in your house. If you were kidnapped, what happened to the others, nya?” – I asked with interest.

“Father went with his friends to get materials for the bridge, your sensei took the boy with black hair to train in the forest, and I sent Naruto to collect berries in the same forest. So, we were left alone in the house.” – she said with regret, lowering her head down.

“Eh, then put on these robes and let’s go back, nya.” – I said, giving them two black robes.

Outside, the bandits were moving much more actively than during the day, which meant that they had already detected an attack on their main base. Fortunately, along the way we were lucky not to run into bandits and we safely got home. When we opened the door, we were greeted by a nervous Tazuna and Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke who had gathered to search.

“You can stop worrying because I got those two back, now let’s all sit in the living room and discuss our next steps, nya.” – I said, walking inside.

I went to the kitchen to make herbal tea for everyone while Tazuna had a touching reunion with her daughter and grandson. Then I put the teapot and cups on the table and, using enough force, hit Naruto on the back of the head, almost knocking him out on the floor.

“You idiot, have you forgotten what I taught you, nya? The safety of the client and those dear to him always comes second, except in some rare cases, nya. So why did you do something that goes against this rule, leaving them alone in hostile territory, nya?” – I asked, trying to look into his eyes, trying to find at least some pieces of rationality.

“Auch, Onee-sama, why did you only hit me? Kakashi and Sasuke left them alone too, you know.” - he said, rubbing his head with his hands and frowning at me from injustice.

“I don’t want to aggravate our sensei’s injuries and increase his treatment time, and the emo boy is too obsessed with his revenge and no one taught him how I taught you, nya.” – I answered him.

“Ugh, okay.” Naruto said getting up from the floor and taking his place on the couch.

“Okay, since we got the first thing out of the way, let's move on, nya. I feel like I need to be with you while the bridge is being built because you'll mess up again, but leaving Tazuna's family alone at home isn't an option either, nya. So, I can put a seal on the house to keep the bandits out while we protect the construction workers on the bridge, nya. Does anyone have any other suggestions, nya?” – I said, taking a cup of tea.

“Are you sure you know how to create seals?” - Kakashi asked, despite the fact that he knew about my successes on missions with Anko, because sealing is quite difficult.

“Of course, there were enough books about them in the Konoha library and I can start applying the seals right now, nya.” – I answered confidently.

“Okay, then I have important information. I still had the feeling that something was wrong in the battle between us and Zabuza, and in the end I remembered some information about the Oinin. They always destroy the bodies of their victims on the spot, but this one took the body with him. This was probably an ally of Zabuza and we may encounter him again on the bridge. For this reason, I will spend my free time intensely training Naruto and Sasuke for the upcoming battle.” He said with a tense air.

“Great, if no one else has any comments, then let's start dinner and sleep, and start doing all the business tomorrow, nya.” – I said, quickly defusing the tension.

Everyone remained sitting in their seats, except for me and Tsunami, who went to prepare dinner. We beat the meat, wrapped it in dough, and then left it to cook. A few minutes later we had a lot of hot dumplings and brought them to the table. There was a lot of food, but due to such a busy day, it all disappeared in our stomachs.

Then I washed myself in a warm shower and lay down in a soft and gentle bed in the guest room.

29.03.0063

A week had already passed and the bridge was half completed. This time was quite calm, despite the fact that Gato sometimes sent a few of his minions to test our defenses and intimidate us. Fortunately, I created an array of runes around Tazuna’s house in time, which, with the help of illusions, broke the minds of the bandits. Now they are just weak-willed puppets who obey our orders. According to my calculations, with their help, the construction of the bridge will be completed a few days earlier.

Also, during this time, Kakashi cosplayed as Moses and trained Sasuke and Naruto to run through trees. With the second one, this is not entirely true, since our sensei's eyes became dead for a few seconds as soon as he saw my game of checkers with Naruto, where we controlled the shapes of milk and coffee with chakra. In general, only Sasuke remained, who every few seconds tried to break through the earth's crust with his hard head. In the end, with the help of the author's magic and a few inconspicuous pianos, he managed to calm his anger a little and learn to control his chakra a little.

Today was no different from any other except for the pouring spring rain. All of Team 7, Tazuna, several other construction workers, and the puppet bandits were on the bridge. Through the rain, two figures could be seen approaching. When we got closer, we could see that these were our recent enemies Momochi Zabuza and the fake Oinin. All the unfit people left here, realizing that the shinobi battle would now begin.

*This battle will decide the outcome of many lives, this battle will be legendary, nya!*

5