Chapter 43. Unexpected savior and Gato wasn’t so bad? Nah, just an imagination.
126 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

29.03.0063

Our supposedly dead enemy had returned and we were faced with an epic battle on the bridge. Naruto and Sasuke entered into battle with the oinin, and Zabuza remained for me and Kakashi.

Kakashi was the first to rush into battle, and I followed him. The jonins, just like the first time, clashed their blades, creating a bouquet of sparks. At this time, I secretly walked around them to the side and quickly placed several seals on Kubikiribocho. Zabuza felt something was wrong and tried to arc his sword, pushing my sensei away and cutting me, but his sword seemed to be caught in the air and flew just above my head.

Both jonin immediately realized the effect of this seal and my ally attacked, taking advantage. The demon of the fog swung his sword again and only with brute force was able to keep it on the desired trajectory, throwing Kakashi away. He also performed ninjutsu and directed a stream of water at Kubikiribocho to wash away the seal paper. Unfortunately for him, underneath the air turbulence seal was a lightning seal that activated when he touched water and shocked him, leaving him a little toasted. Zabuza fell to his knees in pain.

Kakashi again launched an attack to finish off the enemy, but was thwarted by thrown shurikens and kunai. He turned to the side and saw that he was interrupted by Gato's other hired ninjas.

"Kakashi, I'll go deal with them, and you need to finish your fight with Zabuza, nya." – I said, and in response I received only a nod.

I walked slowly in the direction where the shurikens were flying from, and like a magician, I blew up several smoke balls in front of me. After the smoke cleared, I was no longer visible, because I teleported behind the first ninja, who was sitting on the roof of a house nearby. I quickly snapped his neck and moved on to the next duet.

I appeared in purple particles (which were just a visual effect) in front of the one who was sitting on the tree and with a slight wave of the tanto cut off his head. The body remained sitting on the tree, and I put the head on my hand, like in a puppet theater. Then I quietly went down behind the second one and tapped him on the shoulder so that he would turn around.

“It’s deadly dangerous to work for a villain without much strength, nya.” – I said, moving his dead comrade’s jaw. Before his death, there was an expression of horror on his face from creative cruelty.

POV the fourth ninja under the bridge:

My name is Toshi and I lived happily in Kumogakure with my three friends. This is a beautiful village where everyone can live in abundance and feel freedom, unlike Iwagakure, where children are forced to sleep on rocks and eat rocks, or Konoha, where lives an entire clan of pyromaniacs who burn civilians.

Everything was fine with us and we even managed to become the legendary ninjas that are talked about in fairy tales. But the happiness was scattered like ashes in the wind when Kumogakure signed a peace pact with these barbarians who terrorized our families!

As a result, we decided to go out into the world and help people who suffered during the Third Ninja War. For leaving the village we were branded nukenin, but we already expected this.

After some time, we managed to find a famous philanthropist who built orphanages and schools in such remote and poor countries as the country of the Tiger, the country of Pearls and the country of Stars.

Several years have passed since then and we have been able to visit many such places. My friends and I were really happy about this cause and we vowed to protect the smiles of these children to the end.

Recently, Gato started a new project to plant crops and it requires a lot of money, for this reason he temporarily increased the pressure on the coastal country of Nami no Kuni. He promised the residents that this would only last six months, but these ungrateful people rebelled and he had to take a more brutal approach. Then they decided to build a bridge to establish trade between the land of fire and the land of water, but Gato refused. When I asked, he replied that if money flows here, the situation in distant countries will worsen significantly.

Unfortunately, the bridge builder Tazuna hired the nasty and hypocritical Konoha ninja, so Gato gave us the mission to get rid of them and maintain this delicate balance, which led us to today.

My friends took up attack positions while I hid under the bridge to relay intelligence. Suddenly I felt something bad, and then a presence appeared behind me. I turned back and saw a Konoha ninja upside down, her feet hooked on a bridge support. Before I could swing the kunai, something furry wrapped itself around my neck and began to lift me into the air, squeezing it tighter every second.

“You know, you shouldn't have attacked my friends because I can get angry easily, nya.” - she said. My vision began to blur and I thought she had black cat ears and a tail that was strangling me.

“M-monster, it can't... end like this. And ... what about ....... children ....................” - the last thing I saw before my eyes closed, these are her heterochrome empty eyes.

*It looks like my death will be like this. What a pity that I couldn't help more people. Sorry dear friends, mom, Jacob...*(If you don't understand, Toshi is gay and Jacob is his lover. I know the name Jacob isn't very oriental, but it just came to mind first and I didn't want to change it.)

POV Aika:

I've already dealt with four additional ninjas, but the last one mentioned something interesting about some children before he died. Hmm, Naruto's most ordinary canonical first mission is becoming more interesting with every passing second. What can I find if I carefully look through Gato's papers, nya~~?

Okay, now I need to check my team's situations. I jumped onto the bridge and saw the climax scene when Kakashi was about to kill Zabuza. I instantly sped up my time perception by 1000 times to scan the battlefield and decide my next actions.

Haku had already seen her *father?* dangerous situation and jumped into the ice mirror, after blowing up all the other mirrors. Naruto protected his friend from the front with his strong body from many fragments, thanks to which Sasuke survived, despite his critical condition and loss of consciousness.

If Naruto was already able to awaken his chakra cloak with one fox tail, but in this battle he did not use it, because showing his main trump card in front of so many people is a bad idea, especially since the battle was not mortal.

Kakashi's battle takes place the same way as in canon. He manages to immobilize his opponent and uses Raikiri on a kunai. Then I see how in slow motion Kakashi approaches Zabuza with a kunai crackling from many strong lightning, but an ice mirror appears in front of him, from which Haku appears.

I quickly raise my gun, aim it at the spot in front of Haku's chest and pull the trigger. The ignition hammer with mana wires hits the gun's built-in explosion rune and activates it. With a deafening noise, the bullet flies out of the muzzle, spinning around its axis and tearing the air web. Then the sound of metal on metal is heard and the kunai flies out of Kakashi's hands, which makes him stop his attack and look in my direction.

“Haha, sorry sensei, but I still need these two alive, especially since I have plans for them, since they can help Konoha, nya. But now they are not our main enemies, but Gato, nya.” I said as I walked up to them and knocked out our former enemies before pulling out a roll of rope from my ninja bag and tying them up.

“Okay, although I don’t see them being useful for Konoha, living nukenin will bring us more money and information than dead ones.” He said and turned around to check on Sasuke and Naruto.

Kakashi pulled out all the senbon from Sasuke, took out the bandages from his bag and turned him into a mummy. Naruto did not require treatment, because all the numerous minor wounds had almost healed thanks to a secret that everyone does not know about, but everyone knows.

“Okay, team, let's take the prisoners and return to... Not good, we have problems.” – Sensei was about to leave when he noticed the appearance of new guests.

“The correct way to say it is not *we have problems*, but *I have more fun*, nya.” – I said with a smile, reloading the pistol and taking out my blade.

“Okay, then we'll wait for you at Tazuna's house.” – he answered leaving.

“Well damn, I thought you were going to watch my great performance.” – I said sadly as I went to meet my new enemies.

Less than a minute later a group of 100 people appeared. They stopped in front of me and a slightly plump and not tall man stepped forward, despite this he was still taller than me.

“I, as the temporary ruler of these lands, have come to arrest you and your accomplices for illegal construction on the territory of this state and staging deadly battles. If you voluntarily surrender, you will be given a lawful trial according to your rights.” – Gato began to speak an extremely boring bureaucratic monologue, so I stopped him by adding a third hole in the head of one of his accomplices.

“This is an attack on the government! What are you worth, kill her!!” - Gato screamed like a pig and began to run away behind the backs of his army. With a predatory smile, I rushed after him, cutting through waves of people with my sword and bullet.

He ran for only a minute before tripping over a pothole in the bridge and falling face first. Then Gato tried to quickly get up and continue his escape, but he was startled by the head of one of his mercenaries rolling past him. Then he fell on his ass and felt the hot muzzle of my gun on the back of his head.

“You know, you made me run, but I don’t prefer to give my enemies a second chance at life, nya~.” – I said, and the crazy grin still didn’t leave my face.

“P-please have mercy, I will give you everything: a lot of money, power and uh beautiful women?” He said before slowly turning around to see me licking blood from my hand like a cat.

“Hmmm... Nyo.” – I ended the negotiations by pulling the trigger.

I turned around, watching the sun break through the clouds, the warm spring breeze blowing through my hair, and my head was filled with thoughts of how nice it would be to complete the first arc in the Naruto world.

4