Chapter 30. Test for team 8 and dog food lovers.
365 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anko's memories:

23.01.0063

08:00

It was a good morning today, especially when you wake up some time after sunrise, and not like Aika. I've been living with Aika for a few years now and I know she's a long way from being a morning person, so her sensei will most likely get a few jokes, but that's not the point now. Yesterday I managed to buy some exclusive gift for my girlfriend, who will be conducting a test for the new genin team today.

I quickly reached training ground number 8 and it looked like Yuhi was just starting to explain the test to her genin. I decided to observe a little, so I hid in one of the trees nearby.

“You have completed a long training at the academy and become genin, but before starting missions you must show that you have teamwork, because it is difficult to work alone, and reliable allies can cover your back in difficult times. For this I have prepared a test for you.” – My girlfriend said as she used puppet ninjutsu to make the tree move.

“You need to defeat him. This puppet has the speed of an ordinary person, but its strength is enough to knock you out with one hit. Now you can start the battle.” – Yuhi said, quickly disappearing from her students' sight, but she was unable to hide from me thanks to my training with Aika.

“Hey Juhi, were you waiting for me?” – I asked, landing on a branch next to her and hugging her.

“And hello to you Anko, I'm glad you came to my first test for the genin team, but you are not allowed to distract me.” – she said, looking at me tenderly.

“I can't promise anything about this, but your team certainly won't notice anything~.” – I answered, which made her fiery gaze at me intensify.

“Haha, don't look at me like that. I have a present for you.” – I added, handing a white box decorated with a pink ribbon into her hands.

“Okay, thanks for the gift. So, what is there~...” – Yuhi gradually opened the box until she saw that there were special dangos inside.

“You know that I'm not as big a fan of sweets as you are?” – she asked sarcastically.

“Of course, but it looks like you were wrong. This box was never a gift for you.” – I said as she looked at me confused.

Instead of speaking, I put the dango stick in her hand and removed the rice ball with my teeth. Then I approached her sweet lips and we merged in a loving kiss, sharing dango.

“So, did you like this gift?” – I asked when we separated our lips.

“Honestly, I think I might become addicted to this kind of sweetness~.” – she said, licking her lips.

“Ah, so my lips are only good for improving the taste of sweets.” – I asked with feigned sadness.

"What? No, I mean...” Yuhi tried to explain something, but I interrupted her.

 

“Of course, my dear Juhi, I immediately understood what you wanted to say. It’s just that your dazed face looks so cute and I want to keep teasing you~” I said in a whisper, bringing my face closer to hers.

“Hmph, you're so mean.” - she pouted, blushing at the feeling of my hot breath near her ear, and pinched my side.

“Oh, oh, I am very sorry for my impudence my lady. Now let’s slowly continue to enjoy the gift~” I faked a cry of pain and quickly began to calm her down.

While we were having fun in our pink world, the genin team was not bored either, although they had more active entertainment. Kiba Inuzuka, along with his ninken Akamaru, tried to distract the Ent, Sakura attacked him head-on with her kunai due to her stupidity, and Hinata tried to carefully approach from behind and deal powerful damage with the *best* Gentle Fist taijutsu technique.

Soon Hinata was able to find a window to launch an attack. She quickly got up and took a stance to strike, but Kiba suddenly accelerated and collided with her. He was able to keep his balance and continue running, but the soft fist style was always bad with leg movement, so Hinata fell. The girl fell right in front of the golem's face and did not have enough time to avoid the blow. Hinata had already closed her eyes and placed a block in front of herself to take less damage, but the blow never came.

She carefully opened her eyes and saw a female silhouette in front of her. It turned out to be Sakura, who was blocking the wooden fist with a kunai (the power of love helped her overcome greater strength). She looked like a knight...a shinobi in white...red armor...qipao. It doesn't matter, the main thing is that she was great. Then Sakura quickly picked Hinata up and carried her away to discuss the plan.

“Th-Thank you for saving me. I-I’ll definitely thank you later.” - Hinata said, stuttering as usual.

“Of course, how could I not help such a beautiful girl, and as a reward, I don’t mind if you treat me to a cafe. Now we need to complete this test. Do you have any plan?” – it seems Sakura has already started using methods from Aika’s book.

“I-if you don’t mind, then Kiba will accidentally fall due to an invisible constriction and will be bait, at this moment you will hit the Ent from behind on the legs to upset his balance, and in the end I will pierce the chest of the wooden doll with a Soft fist.” – despite her insecurities, Hinata had a fairly good mind, due to the fact that as a child, her only friends, besides her sister, were books.

“Okay, we will follow this plan. By the way, vengeful Hinata looked very cute~.” – Sakura added with a gentle smile.

Since Kiba was constantly running along the same route and only paid attention to hitting the Ent, even though they had little effect, it was easy to set a trap. Soon he fell and the plan could begin.

Sakura attacked the doll's leg with a kunai, but due to lack of strength, her weapon got stuck in the enemy. Although the balance was broken less than what was discussed in the plan, this did not stop Hinata from quickly approaching the Ent and striking. Her fist touched the tree and continued right through, scattering splinters.

The wooden doll was defeated, but there was good news and bad news. It's good that the test was completed successfully, but Hinata's fist got stuck in the Ent. He began to slowly roll onto his back and despite the girl’s desperate attempts to pull her hand out, she also fell with a roar.

“Hey Hinata, are you okay?” Sakura asked, running up to her and extending her hand to pull her out of the wreckage.

Then Juhi came down from the tree and while she announced the results, I hugged her from behind.

“Okay, you didn't do badly on this test, so tomorrow you'll have the day off and then we'll go on your first ninja mission. Now I have my own things to do, bye.” – after her speech, she began to leave with me.

At this moment, Kiba suddenly developed a feeling of being a lonely dog. He saw that I was with Yuhi, Sakura and Hinata were holding hands, and he was alone. His ninken Akamaru approached him and together they shed a lonely man’s tear against the background of the sun.

End of Anko’s memories.

Spoiler

Sorry for such an unplanned break. Unfortunately, I got sick and didn’t have the opportunity or strength to write a chapter, but now I feel better and I will continue to release chapters again.

[collapse]
12