Chapter 31. D rank missions, flower shop and start of Naruto training.
390 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

17.02.0063

My genin team is doing well. We have already completed over 10 missions and it seems that only me and sensei are enjoying these pastimes, because Sasuke is constantly walking around gloomy looking for new inspiration for anger with which he can kill his brother, and Naruto liked these missions at first, because the fact that it was something new and he felt like a truly adult ninja, but gradually it seemed to him that his team was given only menial work that even ordinary untrained people could handle, since the Hokage did not believe in our strength.

I loved doing this kind of creative work. It really relaxed my mind and cleared away the negativity. To be honest, I didn’t even notice how much I needed such rest after countless intense battles. Now that I think about it, it seems to me that if any normal person had to live in that world, he would either become a psychopath and commit suicide or outright commit suicide out of despair, but I’m not sure if this is really the case. Still, the human mind is very complex and it is unknown how it will behave in such an extraordinary situation.

Today we had a new mission, to paint the outside walls of the flower shop. We needed to make the front wall and the right wall beautiful, with the main focus on the front. Naruto and Kakashi took the right wall, while Sasuke and I were left with the front.

While working, Sasuke just stood aside because everything he would draw would have a lot of dark colors and would make him feel depressed or angry. Our sensei also had difficulties, since he constantly had to make sure that Naruto's drawing did not resemble ramen.

A few hours later we completed the task. Since I really love drawing, I came up with a very good picture: on the left is Jacaranda, and on the right is Magnolia and both trees are leaning towards the front door. Kakashi also somehow managed to draw a bouquet of yellow cornflowers. The main thing is not to tell the shop owner that it was a bowl of ramen first.

Soon we came to the Hokage's office along with a report on the completed mission and we were given a reward in the amount of 25,000 ryo, of which 12,000 were mine, Naruto received 8,000, and Sasuke had 5,000 ryo left. At this time, Naruto, as usual, was whining about how we were already ready to receive a C-rank mission, and Sasuke supported him. To be honest, children can often be very annoying, which makes me think that people who want to have a lot of small children are masochists.

While I was thinking about this, I realized that I would have to endure this annoying nature of Naruto until Chunin Shiken, when I increase my ninja rank and leave this team. And then I came up with a good plan on how to correct Naruto's character and make him stronger, while receiving some benefits.

I went to Ichiraku Ramen and, as expected, I met Naruto there. He happily devoured his chicken ramen. I went and sat next to him, ordering teriyaki chicken and yaki onigiri.

“Hey Aika, did you come here to eat too?” – Naruto shouted joyfully.

“Of course, this is the best eatery in Konoha, nya. By the way, I want to talk to you, so after eating, come to Hokage Mountain, nya.” – I said, taking a bite of Onigiri after a piece of chicken.

“Why not tell me now, you know?” – I just saw a question mark above his head.

“Because it's confidential, nya.” – she answered in a half whisper, as if so that others would not hear.

“I got it, you know.” – he said also in a whisper.

Teuchi listened to this entire conversation and smiled, thinking that it was just children's entertainment, because my acting skills saved the plan from Naruto's stupidity.

Then I finished my delicious meal and quickly made my way to Hokage Mountain, where I enjoyed the beautiful sunset. Naruto also soon arrived at the scene.

“Have a seat Naruto, I have an important question for you. Just think first before you answer, nya.” – she said, without taking her eyes off the setting sun.

“Okay, I'm ready.” – he answered quickly.

“What do you want to do next in life after becoming a strong shinobi? Do you want to sit in the Hokage's dusty office and fill out papers most of the day, or go on an interesting journey with your friends, see many beautiful views on your own, like this sunset, and try a huge variety of delicious food, nya? – I asked him.

I went through this question in my head many times, making it as understandable as possible so that Naruto would not lose steam from his head. After 10 minutes he managed to figure it out and compose an answer. Hurray, the most difficult part of the plan has been completed.

“I want to have fun and travel with friends, you know.” – he answered confidently.

“Okay, Naruto, I like this goal, but if you are as weak and stupid as you are now, then your friends will have to constantly save you. If you don’t want this, then tomorrow I will come to your house and help you deal with this problem, nya.” – I said, looking at him carefully.

“No, I don’t want that and I would appreciate your help.” – Naruto answered a little sadly.

“Okay, then see you tomorrow, nya!” – I said goodbye and jumped off the rock.

18.02.0063

A good day starts with the smell of gunpowder, milk and cookies. Luckily, I had all this, so I happily went to Naruto's house. This building was two stories high with a double green roof and white walls with wood elements. On the first floor there was his bedroom on the right, a bathroom and a kitchen on the left. The second floor was half the size of the first and was completely occupied by equipment for training and preparing for draws: a punching bag, a climbing wall, weights and a workbench.

I pressed the doorbell and waited a few minutes for Naruto to open the door.

“Hey Aika, come inside. I’ll finish breakfast now and come to you on the second floor, you know.” – he told me with a sleepy smile.

“Okay, I’ll wait for you there, nya.” – I answered, thinking about what result he would have after my training.

Naruto went to finish his instant noodles. I'm wondering: if he eats noodles with milk for breakfast, noodles with hot water for lunch, then for dinner it will be noodles with tea or juice? Other than that, I have so far scanned this house for any tracking devices or seals and checked the time river in this area for any problems. Fortunately, everything was in order, but this makes you ask even more questions: are the jinchuriki village really so important to this village that his house doesn’t even have any security system, and how incompetent Hiruzen can be in his old age? Ehh, I think I will have to help not only the younger generation, but also the old.

Naruto quickly finished his *very healthy* breakfast and ran to the second floor.

“So, what kind of training will it be to become a very tough and strong shinobi, do you know?” Naruto asked with sparkling eyes.

“Hehe, I’ll tell you now, but first I’ll do something important, nya.” – I answered and activated the acceleration of time on our bodies, except for old age.

"What the hell is this?!!" – my intuition tells me that this is exactly what one grumpy fox shouted just now.

“Hey, who said that?” – Naruto asked stunned, looking around, which confirmed my guess.

*Finally, things are getting more interesting! *

12