Chapter 56: Fem!Fou
173 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shigure quite liked animals as a matter of course. Perhaps that was why he’d been so kind to all the Beasts that had tried to assail Chaldea. Of course, not all of them had attacked Chaldea… some of them were perfectly peaceful. One such peaceful Beast was Beast IV, otherwise known as Fou. Fou was a cutie, for sure… though he constantly reminded Shigure and Mash, his primary caretaker, that if he were allowed to mature, he would eventually degenerate into an unsightly monstrosity.
 
Luckily, Chaldea was well equipped to keep Fou under wraps and avoid such a grisly fate for the cute animal. So long as he remained in his current state, all was well, everything was fine… and Chaldea had something of a cute mascot wandering its halls.
 
As the Master of Chaldea, Shigure couldn’t help but approve. As previously mentioned, he liked animals and Fou was a particularly adorable beast… or rather, Beast. As such, whenever he came across Fou, it was more than likely that he would spend some time playing with the Beast of Calamity, rather than doing the things he should be doing, or fucking one of his many Servants.
 
Today had been one such day. Fou had wandered into his room and before Shigure knew it, he’d been dragged into playing games with the Beast for the next several hours. Honestly, it was fun, a great way to take a load off, even as Shigure felt the envious looks of several of his female Servants as he and Fou played through the halls. Part of him greatly enjoyed the fact that those women, many of them outright Heroic Spirits, were actually jealous of a Beast like Fou.
 
It wasn’t like Shigure was going to fuck Beast IV, after all. Fou was male, for one thing. And for another, he was decidedly beast-like, without any sort of feminine body for Shigure to properly enjoy. No, theirs was one of the few entirely platonic relationships in all of Chaldea, and when the day finally comes to an end, Shigure is sweaty because Fou put him through his paces in making him play chase and other completely normal games, not because of anything untoward.
 
As is usually the case after a day of playing with Fou, Shigure makes his way to his bed with a tired but content smile on his face. As he lays his head down to rest, he’s out like a light in no time, and fully expecting to get a good, solid rest thanks to the exhausting day he’d had.
 
But of course, this is Chaldea… more specifically, this is Shigure’s Chaldea. The Chaldea Security Organization in this world is what its Master has made it. And while Shigure might expect to get a full night’s sleep, in truth, he will always be reaping what he’s sowed.
 
And so, Shigure wakes up to a tongue lapping at his cheek, blinking as he feels a slight weight settled on his body. Furrowing his brow, he raises his hand, ready to use a Command Seal on whichever Servant is interrupting his slumber, unless they have a really good reason, or are VERY convincing with that tongue of theirs.
 
Only, when he opens his eyes, its not a Servant that Shigure sees. With his enhanced vision, able to see clearly in the dark, he finds himself staring up at Fou as the Beast of Calamity straddles his body. Except, its not the Fou that he played with all day long. No, SHE is not the Fou he’s familiar with at all.
 
Still at least a little sleepy, Shigure groans and rubs his hand across his face in confusion.
 
“… Fou?”
 
“Yep! You’re finally awake! I want to play some more!”
 
Yeah, that’s a distinctly feminine tone. Bringing his hand down, Shigure takes another look at Fou. She’s petite, of course, as petite as any of his Servants who can officially be categorized as ‘smol’. Of course, her tiny body is amplified by her hair. While she’s missing MOST of her fur, she has a huge bushy tail, and some furred elbow length gloves covering her arms, as well as a huge mop of white hair atop her head. Her massive animal ears poke out of the top of the spiky, messy locks, even as her hair cascades halfway down her back with ease, given her short stature.
 
She’s pocket size or pint size or whatever the hell you want to call it. But she’s very much female… and now that he’s waking up more, he can feel her grinding her crotch against his. She’s not completely naked… instead she’s wearing a positively debauched outfit, with little poofs of white fur covering her smol tits and a pair of panties with fur lining hiked up on her petite hips. Connecting those two things are a bunch of crisscrossed black straps, going all the way up to the fluffy white collar around her neck. Finally, rounding out the ensemble are elbow-length gloves and thigh highs, both lined with fur.
 
Shigure takes all of this in as Fou beams at him, positively preening under his gaze. Of course, as soon as she decides he’s looked enough, she quickly begins to scoot back down the length of his body.
 
“Time to play!”
 
This humanoid, female version of Fou’s definition of ‘play’ is very different from what they’d been doing before, Shigure rapidly finds out. Sliding down his body to his crotch, Fou is quick to tug his boxers away, freeing his cock from its confines and grasping it one of her small hands. Licking her lips, the Beast of Calamity’s eyes twinkle with excitement, even as she leans in close and nuzzles at his cock, sniffing at it for a moment before positively FLARING her nostrils as she inhales his musk and breathes in nice and deep.
 
Next to her face, his cock looks particularly huge… which to be fair, Shigure was already well-endowed. Fou is just so smol that… there’s a size difference, is all. Still, looking past his dick as she gently smacks it against her cheek, Fou gives him a grin.
 
“I’m really impressed by your Beast Tamer Cock, Shigure! I can totally see how you managed to tame four Beasts with it already! But can you tame me as well? Hehehe~”
 
Without further ado, Fou leans in and begins to happily worship his cock and balls with her tongue. Shigure grunts, slightly taken aback by her voracious attitude for a moment. But to be fair, she’s not actually the girl she currently appears to be, now, is she? From what he knows, Fou was around as far back as King Arthur’s time, so that made her at least fifteen or so centuries old.
 
It shows in how experienced she is with her tongue. Even as her face heats up and she moans wantonly, the Beast of Calamity is swirling her tongue along his length, alternating between lapping at his cock from every single angle imaginable, and suckling at his ball sack, slurping one up into her mouth after the other and then back again.
 
As she does this, Shigure is inactive at first, still coming to terms with it all. He’s seen a lot of strange things since taking over Chaldea. He’s DONE a lot of strange things and caused just as many to happen by his actions. He’s even had a few strange things done for him that he’s had to accept… or happily accepted in the case of Merlin’s mass genderbent spell.
 
But this is a little new. Just hours before, he was playing with Fou like… well, not quite like a pet, because the Beast has never been stupid and has always been sapient. But they were playing like one would play with a dog, and it had been fun, carefree even. Now, that same animal that he’d been playing with purely platonically… had transformed into a cute animal girl who was eagerly sucking his cock.
 
Shigure was a bit flummoxed to say the least, but the longer he sits idle, the more restless he becomes. Especially since Fou is going to town on his dick at this point, finally moving her mouth up to his cockhead and spreading her lips over his bulbous dick tip. As she begins to properly suck his member, bobbing up and down the first half of his sizable length while her hands stroke the rest of his shaft and his balls, Shigure’s eyes are drawn to her huge fluffy ears atop her head.

They’re twitching, to be fair, its impossible to not be distracted by them… and honestly, Shigure is too tempted not to go for it. With Fou swallowing as much of his cock as her tiny little throat will allow, Shigure reaches forward… and puts his hands on her fluffy ears. He doesn’t grab them or tug them or anything like that, nothing so rough. He just… feels them up, scratching at them experimentally as Fou makes a strange noise around his cock… and then a throaty moan that reverberates up his member.
 
Shigure grunts as she suddenly comes off of his dick, popping him out from between her lips with a wild, wide-eyed look on her face.
 
“N-Need… need you inside of me! N-Now!”
 
Before Shigure can respond, Fou scrambles up his body again, moving into his lap and wrapping her fur-lined arms around his neck as she moans lewdly, humping her skimpily covered crotch against his cock, only a small piece of white cloth keeping her from hot dogging her pussy slit right along the side of his throbbing prick.
 
Shigure is once again taken aback. Moments before, Fou had been the quintessential temptress. She’d been acting like she was going to challenge him, and he’d been preparing to see if he could put the fifth Beast to do so in her place. And yet, it was like a switch had been flipped. All of the sudden, there’s this desperate and so incredibly lewd expression on Fou’s face, as the Beast of Calamity whines piteously, giving him this super cute, super adorable imploring look.
 
When he doesn’t immediately move to fuck her, Fou elaborates, eyes flicking up towards the top of her head where he’s still subconsciously scratching at her ears.
 
“S-Sensitive! So sensitive! P-Please, please please please! Need it… need my m-mate inside of me!”
 
Her mate? He was her mate now? Well… that Shigure could get behind. A slow grin spreads across the Master of Chaldea’s face as Fou rips the top part of her outfit off of herself, exposing her flat chest and leaning forward to rub her rock hard nipples against his pecs. That’s about his breaking point, in all honesty. He wants it just as badly as she does by this point, it just feels like he’s playing catch up what with the tonal whiplash of Fou’s actions.
 
Growling lustfully, he spins them both around and pushes Fou down onto the bed, tearing her panties… if they can even be called that, off of her body, exposing her smol frame in its entirety. The furry animal-eared Beast blushes and squirms, but he just pins her in place, and when she feels his cock slap down onto her abdomen and rub against her slip, Fou goes still, eyes going wide as she looks down at where they’re about to be joined together.
 
Unable to help himself, Shigure grins viciously. Before thrusting in, he slides his dick forward across her fat tummy, until his balls are pressed against her slit and his cock is fully laid out along her abdomen.
 
“This is how far I’m going to end up inside of you, Fou. This is how deep I’ll be fucking you when all is said and done. Still think I won’t be able to tame you?”
 
Fou whimpers, just staring and waiting, her face an interesting mixture of lust and arousal, anticipation and trepidation. Shigure lets his grin transition into a satisfied smirk and slowly draws his cock back along her belly, leaving a trail of precum as he goes, until finally he fits the head of his massive member against her slit.
 
She’s sopping wet already, and so after a moment of teasing her entrance with his cock and feeling it desperately trying to suck him in, Shigure pushes forward. Fou is… indescribably tight. As she lets out the lewdest moan yet, Shigure finds himself groaning, his hands going to her flat chest even as he fills both her pussy and womb with dick just like that.
 
He goes right past her cervix without issue and stretches her womb along the entirety of his shaft in order to make good on his promise of fully hilting himself inside of her. As his balls come up to smack against Fou’s taint, the Beast of Calamity shudders, eyes heavily lidded as she gurgles from the feeling of fullness, the sensation of being packed to the brim with, as she’d put it, his Beast Tamer Cock.
 
Her stomach bulges out from the thick throbbing rod of man meat overfilling her insides, and Shigure just leans back and appreciates the view for a moment, of how much he’s stretching her out in order to pack himself up into her. There’s no doubt about it, if the pint-sized Beast were anything besides what she is, she wouldn’t be able to take more than a few inches of his cock.
 
But she is what she is… and he, of course, is who he is. Grinning like a mad man, the Master of Chaldea leans forward once more, covering Fou’s lips with his own. She’s drooling up a storm by the time he gets around to kissing her, and so he laps up the excessive amount of saliva from her lips and from her mouth and swallows it down without a second thought.
 
As he explores her tonsils with his tongue, practically throat fucking her to get more of that delicious saliva, his hands go from her flat chest and pointy nipples down to her petite hips. Grabbing hold nice and tight, he begins to really give it to her, plowing into her tiny, insanely tight pussy for all he’s worth. Every thrust is a punch to her womb, every push is a pounding that Fou tries desperately to endure… and fails utterly at.
 
Indeed, her wanton moaning would be filling the room if not for his mouth covering her own and swallowing up the noise. She’s soon creaming herself again and again around his cock, her pussy walls flexing down even harder as she tries desperately to milk him of his load. The Beast of Calamity even goes so far as to wrap her arms and legs around him to the best of her ability, clinging to him and clutching at him for dear life.
 
But the Master of Chaldea only cums when he wants to cum (ignoring his recent experience with a certain Vessel of all the World’s Evils) and so he keeps fucking Fou hard and fast, keeps kissing her deeply and passionately, until he’s driven the Beast absolutely wild with the whole situation, her eyes rolling around in her skull, her tongue flailing wildly against his own as they continue to exchange spit and saliva.
 
When he finally has to break away for air, Fou’s moans crystallize into actual words, her eyes frantic as they fixate on his face.
 
“P-Please… please breed me! Tame me! Mate me! Pleasepleasepleas-mmph!”
 
Chuckling, Shigure leans down and cuts her off with a fresh kiss, silencing her begging for him to knock her up even as he continues to fuck her. Heh, if that’s what she wants… then who is he to deny her, right? And so, with a loud groan that’s muffled by Fou’s lips, the Master of Chaldea thrusts forward one final time into the Beast of Calamity’s pussy. And not just her pussy, but her womb. He fills her out entirely before finally beginning to cum.
 
The thing is, he’s been deep inside of tight girls before. He’s fucked smol Servants aplenty. But usually, the seed finds a way to explode out of them. Or their belly just bloats up as their womb is filled to obscene levels. This time is different, because Fou’s womb is already fully filled by Shigure’s ‘Beast Tamer Cock’. Her pussy is already stuffed to the brim.
 
There’s nowhere for his cum to go… but further in. And so, through sheer tightness and fullness, they force his seed to flow directly into her ovaries themselves, flooding them and fertilizing her eggs on the spot. Of course, she still ends up bloated and looking like she’s already six months pregnant by the time Shigure is done. But not a single drop escapes her pussy, especially as he turns over onto his back with her still impaled on his dick, bringing her with him.
 
The smol Beast ends up falling onto his chest, mewling as she continues to cling to him for dear life. Cute as fuck, adorable even, she nuzzles into his chest, visibly satisfied. Grinning in his own satisfied way, Shigure runs a hand through Fou’s hair, not quite scratching her ears. He doesn’t want to trigger her again after all, he’d rather get to sleep SOMETIME tonight. Instead, he just pets his hand through her long, fur-like locks and raises an eyebrow.
 
“Good enough for you, I hope.”
 
“Mm~”
 
Lifting her head, Fou looks at him with those royal purple eyes of hers.
 
“You’ve successfully tamed me, Beast IV, now. And that means you’ve tamed five of us Beasts with your amazing Beast Tamer Cock. It’s only a matter of time before you, mm, do the same with the other Beasts as well~”
 
Barely keeping her eyes open, Fou yawns before finally slumping forward, falling asleep on his chest. Shigure, meanwhile, contemplates her proclamation for a moment. Hm, she’s probably right. At the rate he’s going… it’s inevitable, isn’t it? With five notches under his belt… the rest were only a matter of time.
 
Ah, but that’s all in the future. For now, he’s more than earned a good night’s sleep.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

2