Book 2: Chapter 0: Lunia: The Other Sinister Side
202 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<03:09 PM>

 

“Ah! Ah! Ahhhh!!!” She let out a cute moan by my teasing, seems like my finger entice her greatly, I mean it’s pretty clear with the other times but it’s really invigorating seeing her face beet red and wet, I know I became a bit proactive in this kind of activity but I really can’t help it, to be real here I’m pretty much always the one to engage first, but now is not the time for self-expositioning.

“You always talk big about gaining power and such but in the bed you really can’t be anything but the bottom, powerless and all” I remarked, it’s always strange that such a strong girl like her is the bottom, still perplexing but that doesn’t make doing things with her any less enjoyable. Let’s play with her some more…

 

#####

<03:22 PM>

 

She’s red all over and wet in many places, I wonder if I perhaps do too much… nah there’s no way that’s the case, she’s a tough girl, she’ll be fine, anyway perhaps I should tried to find the other stuff for the elixir, maybe those on discord have some clue? Speaking of which they keep chatting without me noticing it. I’m just going to ignore the one that was like last hour.

Solniday 03:01 PM

By the way apparently some people went through some strange changes as well

Elvie 03:01 PM

How exactly?

Hertsamash0 03:01 PM

How is it any different from people getting new parts and such?

Solniday 03:01 PM

Some people have been changed into something… familiar to what they have created

Nesko37 03:02 PM

Excuse me?

Elvie 03:02 PM

What do you mean by that?

Solniday 03:02 PM

It’s like they have turned into the character they have created, not every creator is affected though, but seriously it’s strange

I think I have idea as to what she’s talking about, it’s tied to how some story is created, when one self from began subconsciously tapped into the self from another world it can cause resonance between the two, a synchronization you could say, and with such a strong resonance with your other self you will think of your other self memories as something you think up, or perhaps something you dream, regardless you will have some vague knowledge of your other self and made a story about it in the world that it doesn’t happened, of course such a resonance is an issue for this event specifically… the Mythical Eclipse doesn’t change a person into something random when they are, instead it’s based on two things, any mythical connection you have in this world, and the the other two, for example one of Tina’s alternate self is most likely a wolf beastkin because she got turned into one, but back to the original topic about creator turning into their character, because of the resonance they got heavily affected by by their different self when they got changed, like I said before it’s particularly awkward when their gender or race are different, I wonder who Solni found out to got changed by that circumstance I wonder… 

Elvie 03:04 PM

So who got changed into who if you’re willing to share

Solniday 03:04 PM

The creator of {Redacted} turned into {Redacted}

… Excuse me? I was just thinking about that earlier… not sure how to feel about this.

Hertsamash0 03:05 PM

You mean the franchise with a bunch of fan contents and a shit load of characters? 

Nesko37 03:05 PM 

Terrifying amount

Elvie 03:05 PM

That’s unexpected, what does that imply? Like how and why?

Let’s look at the other part of the chat as well.

Elvie 03:12 PM

Don’t know about your side Solni but does anyone else saw the news about how the government will take action?

Hertsamash0 03:12 PM

Sounds like a loads of empty words to me

Nesko37 03:12 PM

Just like they always are you mean?

Talk about throwing shades, but maybe I should look into this as well… let’s see… they’ll observe the situation for the time begin and began bringing out their force after some time… is this a sick joke? I won’t get threatened by the world outside as chaos reigned but such a passive approach? Does the government operate on a single brain cell? Seriously the higher ups in this world are so incompetent, part of why this world is so awful. Anyway time for more chat.

Solniday 03:13 PM

They don’t seem to think of taking any action at the moment as well. Seriously

So on her side it’s not any better. 

*Ring*

Now what?

“Hello?” 

“Well Lunia, there’s something this eccentric uncle of you need you to do” Voice of friendliness and slight condescension is heard on the other side, what does he wants all of a sudden?

“What is it uncle?” I said in a tired tone.

“You see, few of my subordinates got changed as well, and I myself could use a few more pointers, perhaps you could ask for some more assistance from our side as well, the original deal is still in process of course, just that this whole eclipse thing is totally nuts and the law can’t do jack squat just like how it always been, by the way when I managed to conquered the world one way or another I’ll make sure to leave you two alone, and other family members because I’m not that heartless” Him being a shady crime lord doesn’t make his statement reassuring at all, but I doubt ignoring him will be good either, might become troublesome later on, I could ask him for the supplies though, so there’s that.

“Yeah why not, I’ll go there in a bit” I replied.

“Cool, see you soon” He said.

*Beep*

I wonder if Sophia wants to come along.

“Hey Sophia do you want to go see you soon to be uncle-in-law? He wants me to take of stuff” I said and got no reply, she’s a complete mess, maybe asking that was stupid of me.

“Nevermind I’ll go by myself” I said and walk out, ready to go, I wonder if there’s anything else interesting they talk about on here.

Solniday 03:23 PM

I wonder if my troublesome father got changed at all gonna go look for myself does any of you guys’ relative changed?

Well I could put my uncle as an example without telling them what he turned into.

LunaXVIII 03:25 PM

My uncle got a lot more feminine and got a race change as well, look female but not, super weird and awkward

Solniday 03:25 PM

It’s not eye-bleach material is it?

LunaXVIII 03:25 PM

No

 

#####

<03:29 PM>

 

This mansion is a real piece of work and somehow the authority doesn’t get hold of it, what the hell is wrong with this world? Hm? Who is that over there? I think I saw someone with blonde twin tail hair near the place but she’s gone just like that? Actually haven’t I seen her somewhere before? …Maybe I’m over-imagining things, I should just go in and deal with his shenanigans.

*Open*

The path to the room is quite clear, these subordinates that were disorganized and unconscious now are gone, perhaps they went somewhere else? Uncle probably put them somewhere to not get in the way, walking up the stairs and to his room there’s definitely a tense atmosphere generated, what the hell is this place really?

*Open*

“You’re here at last, you know I encountered an unexpected guest earlier and couple with the eclipse thing now everyone make a fuss, honestly this whole eclipse thing is really not all good, even if I got to look quite pretty” He said putting his hand on his chin with a smug grin sitting on his chair.

“So where are these everyone?” I asked, not really seeing anyone else around.

“I locked them up in a different room after they make a fuss, beat them up real good, need to discipline them again though with them changing and such, hoping you could help with that, you’re pretty strong right?” He said while standing up looking straight at me.

“Sure, what the heck do you expect a teenager like me to do though?” I asked.

“Just do as I said as we go approach them, just need you along the road as backup is all” He said, sounds deceptively simple. He then walk out of the room beckoning me to follow, and so I did.

 

#####

<03:34 PM>

 

“They’re in there, usually this is where we locked up any hostages and all that but now I have to use it on my people, just goes to show how hectic things are” Uncle said while we walked down this dull gray stairway down the basement, this certainly have villain vibes all over it, the dark creepy and long stairway, the dim lights, and the silence that leaves the sound of our footsteps to ring clearly in our heads. And soon we reach the floor, multiple cages can be seen in this eerie hallway like it’s out of a horror movie, bones can be seen in some of the empty cages can some bloodstained. Regardless of how nonchalant he acts or how he looks like now, there’s one thing that is certain about this person, he’s evil to the core, perhaps with a twisted sense of virtue as he wouldn’t spared those confused underlings otherwise, but a still clearly evil.

“Here we are, and sorry for taking so long, need to cool myself down dealing with all of your yapping and thrashing” He said chillingly toward a few cells cram packed with subordinates, some of them are unchanged but I could see that many are, rather odd that so many here are changed considering the odds, perhaps they’re all connected in one world or another, and that’s why they all changed, but that’s not important.

“I need to give you all a rundown of this situation and how things work now, no doubt lots of you can’t exactly comprehend it so I bring someone to help out with it, my niece, why don’t you introduce yourself?” He said somewhat casually, I don’t think I want to speak out more than necessary, so maybe just my name is enough, also these mobs start speaking and the sounds are annoying.

“[Silence]” I casted and the voice from them will not come out any longer until someone dispel it, all of them immediately panicked.

“What a good way to introduce yourself, no doubt this will let them know of the situation on at least one level, and by that I mean that magic exist, I did try to tell them about it before but they don’t seem to believe me is the thing” Uncle said.

“It was getting noisy so I cast the spell, anyway I’m Lunia” The first part direct at uncle and the second part at those caged.

“Anyway time to give you all a run down… by the way can you stay after all of this in exchange for some more assistance?” Uncle said to me.

“I don’t see why not” Not like I have anything else to do anyway. I mean there’s the elixir but I can have him fetch ingredients for me if I did this.

“Alright then... okay time to began the rundown” Uncle replied. And with that long exposition and adjustment will happened here, it’s gonna be a while for certain.

 

3