Book 1: Prologue: Lunia: Relative and Anticipation
384 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

<01:30 PM | 30 minutes until chaos>

 

“That was incredibly ballsy of you” Sophia commented.

“Same could be said about a certain someone leaping into my loving arms” I replied with a wink. She flinched a little and redden.

“A-Anyway what now? We have to deal with legal issues and stuff right? With you showing your true self and all that” She said while trying to pet my ears.

“Yeah, I should call one of my relatives to help with-”

*Ring*

“Hm?” I let out a sound of curiosity, my phone ring up even though most should be unconscious right now.

*Beep*

“Hello?” I greeted.

“Explain everything to me” A feminine voice replied from the other side.

“Ummm, who are you?” I asked.

“It’s your uncle, I have been changed by that ring or whatever it’s called, I heard you know about what happened”

“... Where did you learn that from?”

“Your superior supposedly” My superior? Tsulemis? What did she do?

“What did she say?”

“How about we meet up and talk then, my now niece nephew” 

“... Where?” I asked cautiously.

“I’ll tell you…”

 

#####

 

Here we are, both of us took about five minutes getting here, the distance is quite long but our speed is inhumanely fast so we got here before the chaos sprouted.

“This mansion in a middle of woods? You did say that your relative’s place will be strange but definitely not this” Sophia commented.

“You’ll know why once you get acquainted” I replied. We both walk inside and saw more than a few people collapsed on the floor, a few changed obviously. As we walk up the stairway and into a rather stand out room.

*Open*

As we went inside we saw someone with long white hair, deep crimson eyes, and bewitching feminine figure that of a young adult, she’s roughly two or three inches taller than me I’d wager. Her clothes doesn’t quite fit her as well, but I can guess why, even guess who she is. Let’s appraise her.

 

Name: Jamac Nerwan

Gender: Male

Age: 51

Race: Vampire (True Ancestor)

 

Level: 100

Class: Assassin

HP: 9,342/9,342

MP: 667/667

Strength: 432

Magical Prowess: 401

Dexterity: 412

Agility: 421

Luck: 400

Vitality: 389

Magical Resistance: 376

 

Weapon Proficiency 

Sword: D

Polearm: D

Axe: E+

Bow: D

Brawl: A

Hidden Weapon: A

Gun: A+


Title: [Crime Lord]

Race Trait: [Vampirism] [Blood Art] [Regeneration] [Mana Regeneration] [Wings Manifestation] [Intimidation] [Longevity] [Night Vision]

 

So he’s still a guy… yet physically look like a woman… this is awkward… 

“Hi… Uncle” I awkwardly said still weirded out.

“And hello there my niece… Lunia was it?” He replied.

“Yeah that’s my name, guess you want me to explain every huh?” 

“Exactly, I can’t exactly deal with this situation without know everything am I?” He said pointing at himself.

“Okay I’ll tell you everything I know, can’t exactly left someone who keep bringing me money in the dark, also because I need your help as well. Oh, also here’s my girlfriend, Sophia” I said gesture my arms toward Sophia.

“Um, hi there, Lunia’s uncle… you’re a guy right?” She awkwardly asked.

“Yes, last time I check, despite how I look now. So what do you exactly want from this exchange?” He said tilting his head.

“Just some legal matters with being a moon rabbit and all, have to deal with that soon after all” 

“So you want identity for yourself? I can deal with that, anyway tell me what’s going on already” She said sitting down on her chair.

“Alright, the thing is that-”

 

#####

<01:42 PM | 18 minutes until chaos>

 

“Huh… hopefully the law enforcement doesn’t gain some overpowered allies then, otherwise I’m going to be out of business” He nonchalantly replied.

“Aren’t you more concern with what you become? Or how this whole thing is absolutely bonkers? Magic is a thing, vampire is a thing, moon rabbit is a thing, and all that?” I asked. He simply shrugged.

“Not really, I’ve never told other people before but I’ve deal with mages in the past”

… 

Excuse me what?

“You have what?” 

“Deal with mages, I think I pissed them off or something, so they came for my head, I got theirs instead” He said like it’s the most obvious things ever. And here I thought those kind of things are super rare…

“Y-Yeah anyway, if that’s all you want to ask… can I go now?” I politely asked.

“Well, with me becoming a vampire and all that, kinda want to test some stuff out, want your help with that” He said with a grin, I hope he doesn’t try anything crazy, from the little I know of him he’s quite eccentric. Should I?... I turn to look at Sophia who simply shrugged, you’re not helping at all. I turn back to look at Jamac, impatiently waiting like a kid.

“... Fine, what do you want me to do?” I replied.

“Magic and stuff, I can do those right?” He enthusiastically asked.

“Definitely, and more since you’re a vampire now, what do you want to know first?” I asked.

“So do vampire actually all those annoying weaknesses or are those just fictional” He said holding and rubbing his throat, I think I know why…

“Aside from craving blood, not really, speaking of which, are you thirsty right now?” I cautiously asked.

“Yep, guess that’s what you mean by craving blood?” He asked.

“Exactly” As I said that, I turn on of my fingernail into a sharp claw nail and

*Slash*

Slash into my left arm, letting the blood out, I walked to him entranced by the blood.

“Drink up” I said to him, who stand back up and lick my wounds

After it’s done he rubs his lips and get rid of the blood on it.

“Damn, that’s freaking tasty” He commented.

“That’s what being a vampire does to you” I replied.

“Is that so? Anyway what else could I do?” He asked curiously like an enthusiastic little kid, is he really supposed to be an adult?

“Okay… I teach you. Sophia, help me out here” I said looking back at her.

“Yeah, fine” She replied.

 

#####

<01:52 PM | 8 minutes until chaos>

 

*Swing* *Evade* *Swing* *Dodge*

He’s definitely fast, strong, dexterous, and have good intuition along with it, yep, if you don’t want to die, don’t cross him.

“Jeez you’re fast” He commented, he was trying to get a hit on me with a dagger he always have around, I already teach him the basics of magic and [Blood Art] already, we’re just practicing right now because he wants to get into action, Sophia actually got hit already and tagged out, now I’m confronting him one on one, and by that I mean being his target practice.

*Swing* *Evade*

“Damn you’re real fast” He said without a tint of frustration.

“No need to tell me twice, and you’re very persistent” I replied back.

“I get that a lot” He said with a smirk, readying another swing.

*Swing* *Evade*

While I’m faster than him he’s very skilled, if I slip up even a little I’ll get hit.

*Swing*

Another diagonal slash upward, then I have to!

*Evade* *Swing*

That follow up is way faster than before!

*Evade* 

Whew! Dodge it by a hair!

“Can’t you stop?” I said, feeling a little anxious playing this little game for so long. When he heard that he paused for a bit… 

“Yeah sure” Well that was easier than expected. He put away his dagger and look back at me.

“That was fun, anyway you can go now” He said a little dismissively.

“Okay” I said while grabbing my phone to look at the time, Sophia also stand up to stand by my side.

<01:53 PM>

“7 minutes left” I commented and walk out along with Sophia.

“Good luck out there” My uncle said to us, I look back at him and-

“To you as well” Replied back.

 

#####

<01:59 PM | 1 minutes until chaos>

 

“Let’s see how this’ll go” I said looking down on the city.

“This view is nice an’ all but won’t we get into trouble coming up here?” Sophia asked.

“What are you, a lawful stupid character? Like hell anyone is going to bother with us with what’s about to happen” I said while anticipating the effect this event will have on the world, this tall building will provide the best view.

“That’s true…”

“Well, it’s gonna start any second now…” I said as the countdown ticking down...

4