Chapter 22. Proving Feelings
3.4k 17 118
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   "I said that I intend to take responsibility. Although we'll have to wait for another 1-2 days until my grandfather returns from the hunt, as soon as I meet him, I'll ask him to start preparing for our wedding..." Rina told Lucy, her face showing no signs of insincerity, only a mix of shyness brought on by discussing a topic she had avoided until now, and pride in having finally avenged herself against the catgirl who had teased her so many times before, leaving Lucy in a state of shock.

   Hearing Rina's words, Lucy was left speechless, unable to comprehend how their relationship had evolved so quickly, that in less than two hours since they met, she had to start to think about what kind of wedding dress would suit her best.

   'What? Are we getting married in two days? Haven't we skipped a lot of intermediate steps, like dates, the first kiss, and many passionate nights? But if I think about it, I'm the one who kept pressuring Rina to take responsibility. If I back down now, she might start to think that I don't really like her and that I was just playing with her feelings... But am I not too young to get married? I've just turned 18... Besides, in this world, I haven't even spent a week. Wouldn't it be unwise to marry the first girl I'm attracted to without spending more time together to get to know her better? What if our personalities aren't compatible?... If I think about it, even if I marry Rina, I don't have much to lose if things don't work out. I don't think it's like on Earth, where getting a divorce might leave you bankrupt. Yes, in case things go south, I can always go buy some milk...'

   "Huh, why aren't you saying anything? Isn't this what you wanted?" Rina interrupted Lucy's thoughts, noticing her unusual silence.

   Brought back to reality by Rina's words, Lucy focused her attention on Rina again and began to analyze her from head to toe. With every passing second, her admiration for Rina's very attractive body and beautiful face grew, dispelling her remaining doubts until only one thought remained in her mind: 'I really want to spend the rest of my life with such a beauty'.

   Once decided to accept Rina's proposal, Lucy wasted no time and jumped onto Rina's lap, positioning herself with her legs on either side of her body, their faces only 40 centimeters apart.

   "Yes, I'm very happy that you've decided to marry me, but I still have doubts about how much you like me. I'm afraid that the reason you want to be my wife is just so you can keep eating the pastries I make..." Lucy told Rina, the concern on her face contradicting her bold posture.

   "No, that's not true. Although I really liked the pastries you offered me, that's not a sufficient reason to make me want to marry you..." Rina replied, her face beginning to blush visibly.

   "Oh, so what's the reason then? Are you attracted to my beauty? After the way you bit my ear, it's pretty clear you had impure thoughts about me from the moment you saw me..." Lucy continued to ask, her tone becoming increasingly teasing.

   "I don't know... maybe... These emotions... Everything is new to me, so I don't really know how to express myself..." Rina replied with shyness, but not breaking eye contact with Lucy, trying to convince her that she was determined to follow through with her decision.

   Although Rina told the truth about her decision to marry Lucy not being based on her desire to continue enjoying the pastries Lucy "baked", the fact that she had such a feast had worked wonders for her mental state, helping her relax and sort out her thoughts, leading to a clearer understanding of the events since she had met Lucy and her new emotions.

   After recapping everything that had happened in the past hour, Rina found it easy to notice that she had a weakness for Lucy, who seemed capable of influencing her emotions with every gesture and making her behave irrationally. If someone else had tried to tease and make advances on Rina instead of Lucy, she would have remained composed and refused them coldly. However, with Lucy, it was an entirely different situation. Lucy seemed to know how to bypass all of her defenses and imprint her presence on Rina's very soul. Moreover, the animalistic urges Rina had felt when she bit Lucy's ear and when she saw Lucy in wet clothes after pouring a bucket of water on her were clear evidence that she was not as innocent as she thought.

   "Oh, so that's the situation. Well, if you can't find the right words to express yourself, I think I know a way you can show me how much you like me..." Lucy told Rina, and then, in Rina's puzzled gaze, Lucy brought her face closer to Rina's. When there were only 5 centimeters between their lips, and their increasingly heated breaths began to synchronize, she seductively said, "Through actions...", then, she passionately kissed Rina, her tongue easily finding its way into Rina's mouth, where, after exploring every corner, it began a battle with Rina's tongue, as if it intended to conquer that new sweet territory it had entered and claim itself as the new master.

   Rina, whose brain had turned into a vanilla pudding as a result of her taste buds coming into contact with Lucy's saliva, had completely surrendered to this attack, making no attempt to save herself from the fate of being devoured by the most delicious dessert she had ever encountered in her life.

   After passionately kissing Rina for two minutes, Lucy decided to let her oxygenate her brain for a few moments because her eyes seemed to have lost the ability to focus, so she reduced the intensity of the kiss, only stopping to taste the sensual lips of the young lionkin woman in whose lap she was sitting and to whom she was tightly clinging, much like a Koala bear.

   'She's so hot...and her lips are so delicious...Damn, I don't know if I can stop until I hurt my mouth...' Lucy thought as her lips began to give a lesson to Rina's about the art of provoking pleasure, which were becoming increasingly active, a sign that Rina intended to counterattack.

   Unfortunately for Rina, who had regained her senses and intended to show Lucy how fierce a lioness's mouth can be, she didn't have the chance to put her plans into action because the door suddenly swung open, and Nalani entered the room accompanied by Rina's grandmother, these two remaining frozen upon realizing what activities Rina and the catgirl, whom they had heard Rina brought home, were engaged in.

   "So it's true... Sister Rina really brought a wife home..." Nalani muttered, turning as red as a tomato and cursing herself in her mind for not learning the lesson of knocking on the door before entering someone's house.

 

118