Chapter 69 – Hidden Leaf Village/Naruto
611 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the next day arrived, it was cloudy outside, and heavy rain began to fall, leaving Nahida and Sakura in the hotel. Nahida ordered breakfast, and the two of them ate together in one of the rooms.

After they had finished eating, Nahida turned on the television so that the two of them could watch something together. There was an anime on the television, an anime from the Gundam franchise from the 80s. It was a franchise that Nahida didn't like very much.

But when he changed the channel, Sakura asked him to come back.

"What's that? I've never seen anything like that before." Sakura ignored that she was watching television, something she had never seen before. He could only focus his attention on the giant robots flying through space.

"That's called a Gundam. It's a machine created by humans to fight in space. But that's a terrible summary. I'm not a big fan of this franchise."

"A war machine that flies through the sky..." Sakura's eyes were shining.

Nahida gave her a weak smile and let her watch the anime peacefully. When the anime finished, Sakura was disappointed, but it was time for them to leave as the rain had stopped.

Sakura put on her hood and left the hotel with Nahida. They walked towards the train under the gaze of some curious onlookers. Even with the hood on, Sakura's pink hair was still visible, and that was no ordinary hair color.

"People keep looking at me..." Sakura complained.

"Don't worry, I won't let them get close to you."

Sakura and Nahida got on the train, and Sakura was amazed when the big metal thing started moving at high speed. Her jaw dropped as she looked out the window and saw the view.

In a few minutes, the countryside had arrived.

However, the journey was still long. Nahida and Sakura sat next to each other, and Sakura put her head on Nahida's shoulder and hid her face. She really was like a child, and Nahida found it extremely cute.

####

When they got off the train, Sakura yawned as she felt sleepy. Nahida stopped before a vending machine and bought Sakura a can of coffee. She drank it all quickly.

It was a latte, which was delicious and pleased her taste buds.

"Should we go now?" Sakura listened to Nahida and shook her head. They set off towards the hotel as they walked through the countryside. Nahida greeted several people on the way, mainly elderly people.

No one knew Sakura, so they started asking about her.

"She's a friend of mine. She came to visit me." Nahida replied to everyone who asked about Sakura. Sakura grabbed Nahida's arm and continued walking alongside him, ignoring everyone.

When they arrived at the hotel, Yuki noticed them and ran out of the store.

"Nahida!" He called out to Nahida, and Nahida turned to look at him. When Yuki saw Sakura's face, his heart almost stopped. "I just wanted to tell you that some things have been delivered for you. Since you weren't at your hotel, I picked up the boxes for you."

"Oh yes, thank you.."

"All right." Yuki bowed his head in shame and slammed the store door. Sakura tilted her head in confusion because she noticed his gaze on her.

"What's wrong?" Nahida asked.

"That boy was staring at me too much. He's strange. Is he a friend of yours?"

"I wouldn't say he's my friend... He's just someone I know."

"I see."

####

Nahida and Sakura entered the hotel, and Nazuna was very surprised to see the pretty pink-haired girl standing next to Nahida. Sakura removed the hood and handed Nahida's coat to him.

"Sakura, do you want to return now or have lunch here?"

"I want to go back now."

"Fine."

"Wait, Nahida! Who's that girl?!" Hearing Nazuna, Rias, who was serving lunch to the customers, approached.

"Wow, who's that beautiful girl?!" She asked.

"Her name is Sakura. It's a long story."

Sakura was restless as two beautiful women surrounded her. Nahida sighed and grabbed Rias and Nazuna's shoulders, pulling them away from Sakura. "All right, that's enough. I need to send Sakura back home."

"What do you mean? I thought she was a friend of yours." Rias said.

"She lives nearby?" Nazuna tilted her head in confusion.

"As I said, it's a long story. But in short, Sakura is from another world, and for some reason, she ended up in my world. I'll send her back now using my hotel."

"Another world?" Rias widened her eyes.

"Ah, so that's it." Nazuna smiled and scratched her head.

"What do you mean 'so that's it'? What do you mean another world?!" Rias asked Nazuna.

"Didn't you explain to her, Nahida?"

"I didn't explain everything. I just said that my hotel was different. You can explain it to her if you want."

Nahida then thought of the hidden leaf village. He couldn't quite remember what the place exactly was like, but he felt that was enough. So he pulled hard on the door, hoping everything had worked out.

"Huh? Sakura-chan?" When the door was suddenly opened, a blond boy with a stupid face stood in the doorway. When Nahida saw him, he froze for a few seconds, as did everyone else.

Nazuna, Rias, Joulan, Sakura. Everyone was paralyzed.

The hotel had appeared in the worst possible place.

 

Merry Christmas everyone!!! (im late, sorry. I was helping my family with the holidays)

You can read 15 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

my discord: https://discord.gg/nSp6ptev

 

27