Chapter 74 – I killed someone…
483 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nahida continued to stare at the man with his cold gaze, and the man couldn't stop shaking. His hands broke out in a cold sweat, and he felt that his death was imminent. But he had to try and do something.

Then, a strange glow appeared on the man's hand. Nahida didn't notice the light as it was faint. The man began using fire magic to burn the ropes that bound his hands.

"I'm not going to kill you now. First, I need to know why the church sent you here. They're planning something, right? You weren't sent here just to watch me."

"I don't know anything." The man said. He kept a sharp look. Nahida realized that wouldn't be easy.

"You'd better say something, or you'll regret it." Nahida approached the man. "If you don't start talking, I'll break all your fingers and toes. Then I'll rip off your two ears and pierce your two eyes. I'll play with your body until you talk."

"Urgh." The old man looked away. "All right, I'll say it. The church intends to send someone to deal with you! They're treating you like an enemy of the church, that's what!"

"But why? I haven't done anything yet."

"I don't know exactly why they're doing it either! They just said that you're an enemy of the church!"

"I see. Anything else?"

"No, they haven't told me anything else."

"I see." Nahida turned his back to the man, put his hand on his chin, and began to think about the current situation.

'They've simply decided that I'm an enemy of the church. Maybe because of the things I've given to Rimuru? The merchant has certainly seen the solar panels....'

That was the conclusion Nahida came to. They probably noticed all the strange items Nahida was getting that could destabilize the world. That's why they went into emergency mode and wanted to deal with him.

'But no matter how much they try to deal with me, inside Tempest, they won't be able to do anything. Unless they send that woman here... I wonder if Rimuru is strong enough to deal with her.'

Nahida didn't know if the church would be foolish enough to send her to Tempest, but he had to expect the worst.

'But if that woman shows up here, Milim will do something. Rimuru and Milim can handle her.'

Haa~~

Nahida let out a long sigh and then turned to the man.

"Well-"

However, a burning heat was already heading in his direction when he turned.

"!"

Startled, Nahida dodged the attack made with fire magic. The fire hit his bedroom wall, leaving a dark mark. Nahida clicked his tongue when he noticed the man had already freed himself.

"You son of a bitch!"

The man started casting spells at Nahida, who managed to dodge them all masterfully. The big problem is his room. It was beginning to catch fire! Even his bed had been destroyed.

"I was just about to kill you!" Nahida managed to get close to the man before he opened the bedroom door.

"Damn it!" The old man shouted as he realized he couldn't cast a spell in time. Nahida's hand reached the man's neck, and he was thrown against the door, causing him to lose consciousness.

"Did I hit his head too hard?" Nahida stared at the man while still holding him in the air, then...

Nahida felt something take control of his body. His eyes glowed a golden color.

BOOM~~

BOOM~~

BOOM~~

He began to bang the man's head against the door several times. The man's head was split open, and his white hair was stained red. The amount of blood that started coming out was such that the door and the floor were also stained red.

When the strange glow disappeared from Nahida's eye, he finally realized what he had just done.

He let go of the man, and his body fell to the floor. It was a lifeless lump of flesh.

"..." Nahida looked at his hands and said in a low tone so that no one could hear. "I killed someone."

####

Nahida dragged the man's body away from the door and took a sheet from his closet to wrap his body in. Fortunately, the fire was gone, and everything in his room had started to recover.

Everything was regenerating like magic.

'So people can't destroy my hotel... Interesting. But that's not important now. I need to talk to Rimuru so that he can deal with this body. Will he be angry?'

"Nahida, did something happen? I heard some noises."

"Damn it, it's Nazuna. Will she be scared if I tell her I killed that man?" Nahida didn't know if she would be scared of him, but he opened the door anyway.

As soon as the door was open, Nazuna's eyes focused on the blood mark on the floor. She swallowed her saliva and looked at Nahida, who was nervous. "Did you kill him?" Nazuna asked Nahida.

He couldn't deny it, so he shook his head.

"So you killed him. But nothing could be done, could it? He's an enemy."

"Aren't you scared that I've killed someone?"

"Hm? Why would I be? You killed him because he could be a problem in the future, couldn't you?"

"Yes... But even so..."

"You don't have to worry so much about that. You want me to talk to Rimuru-sama so he can come here and care for the body?"

"Can you do that?"

"Sure, I'll be back soon."

Nazuna left the room, and Nahida breathed a sigh of relief. He knew she wasn't that calm...

"Right, while she goes to Rimuru, I think I should clean up the blood."

 

Bulma +18 arc on patreon

You can read 5 extra chapters for 5$ or 15 extra chapters for 10$ here: patreon.com/parodygirl

Your support would be of great help! (really)

my discord: https://discord.gg/6AdcuD9a9Q

 

 

27