Chapter two
1.7k 1 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter two

As Evelynn was pulled through the door, she thought it felt strange, ‘I’m pretty sure he is grabbing my arm quite hard, but I can barely feel it, I wonder if that is because of those stats I have?’

She did have a high endurance stat after all, although that was mainly due to this leash.

Even if it didn’t hurt though, she did not have the strength to resist, which came across as an odd combination. Like being stuck in a vice that didn’t crush you at all.

She had to cut those thoughts short though as they were now in what looked to be the main area.

There was a bar with some stools, and what looked like an unattended bank booth of some kind, for guild reception, I guess? But most of the room was filled with tables and chairs, there were a few people sitting around either talking or eating, with one group looking like they were planning something.

Quite a few people had armor on, metal or leather. I didn’t get to look for long though as we were heading down the hallway in between the bar and the counters.

Huh, that bar keep sure looks tough, an eye patch and a missing arm, maybe a retired adventurer? I wonder how he keeps the bar peaceful with one arm, especially considering these patrons look like they can fight.

They reached the end of the hallway and the… glasses guy? Receptionist maybe? Anyway, he knocked on the door and said, “guild master, I have found a slave who claims to have a message for you.”

“Oh? Thank you, Peter, and what do you mean found?” Replied a deep voice from beyond the door.

“She somehow snuck past the reception area and appears to be some sort of succubus, and she was calling me sir, I don’t know what that means but I don’t like the sound of it.” Peter said to warn the guild master.

“Ok, send her in and go back to your duties please Peter.”

‘Hmmm this guild master seems kind of nice. Has good manners, better than this Peter the receptionist that’s for sure. What was that bit about sir though?’ thought Evelynn.

“Yes, guild master,’ he replied. “Be careful with this one, Succubus are known for targeting high level adventurers, and she was caught sneaking.” With that said he walked off back to reception after pushing Evelynn through the open door.

- - - - -

Evelynn stumbled into the room and looked around, there was a man behind a desk, broad shouldered with his chest covered in what looked like quite expensive leather armor, he ran his hand through his hair with a sigh as he looked up from his paperwork.

“You have a message for me?” He asked.

“Yes sir, ah” she replied unsure on what to say now.

“You may call me guild master” he said, “place the note on the desk there and I will have a look at it soon. You can stand in the corner quietly while I finish this paperwork.”

She placed the note on the desk and went and stood in the corner like asked with her hands clasped in front of her and looking down trying not to stare at the interesting bits and pieces the guild master seems to keep in his office.

She noted a sword and shield leaning in the corner behind him, ‘he must be some sort of front-line warrior’ she thought, ‘and he is really taking his time with that paperwork huh.’ She had been standing in the corner for at least an hour now.

She began to fidget, uncomfortable standing still for still and feeling the call of nature coming on. She had tried to ask him a simple question earlier, but he just glared at her and went back to his paperwork.

She was just thinking ‘I might need to wait all day and I really need to go soon!’ When the guild master shuffled some papers, stood up from his chair and walked over to her.

Bending her neck to look up at him, ‘wow he is really tall’ she thought, ‘or am I just short, or both? This has been very disorientating.’

“So,” he began “your note goes some way to explaining things. It sounds like I am going to have to train you as an adventurer and slave, and make sure you understand your powers.”

She nods in affirmation and thinks ‘that sounds about right I guess?’

“However,” he continued, “first I want to know if you have matured? I will not have a wild succubus partying up with my adventurers.”

“Umm, matured? I don’t know, my status says I am 32 years old?”

“Ok I didn’t want to have to, but we can check that soon” he said dragging his hand down his face while sighing. “And just so you know fae and demons tend to age slower than humans, with fairies and more powerful succubus living for very long times.”

“At an estimate I would say you age about 2/3rds the rate of a human, making you more like 20-22 years of age” he continued explaining. “But that has little to do with being a mature succubus.”

“Oh?” She was thoroughly confused now.

“Strip” he said. “Make sure to leave your underwear on. I don’t want to be exposed to… that.”

- - - - -

She blushed and turned her head to the side. ‘Strip?’ She thought, ‘and exposed? Am I not the one being exposed here?’

“Oh, what is this?” He chuckled “An embarrassed succubus? That’s a new one.”

She nodded, this was embarrassing, she had never stripped for a guy before, well maybe her doctor in her past life as a guy. This was like that wasn’t it? The guild master was just checking her… yeah.

He grabbed hold of her chin with a large hand and turned her face to look him in the eye. “Doesn’t matter though, strip.” He took a step back, releasing her again.

“Mmmm” she nodded, she took a second and then reached for the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her head and off, it got caught on her wings though.

SMACK, he slapped her while the dress was stuck over her head. “What are you doing stupid girl, use your inventory.”

“I don’t know how!” She said in a slight panic.

‘I should really ask why these slaps are not hurting, although maybe not. Might make him mad if he knew’ she thought.

“Just think of your dress going into your inventory and it should auto unequip” he said.

“Uh, ok?” She gave it a try; it vanished in an instant! “Eeep” she squealed.

“Alright” he said with a grin. “Better, now turn around.”

She did, and he began to run his hands along the ridges of her wings.

“Hmmm, still a bit small maybe. Turn around again” he commanded. “Now for the hard part.”

‘He looked kind of serious when he said that!’ She thought, ‘what is the hard part?’

He knelt in front of her and grabbed her panties, ‘ahh what?’ she thought.

“What does this symbol mean?” He asked and poked the symbol on her panties with his huge finger.

“Ahh,” a moan escaped her lips, her hand flew up to her mouth and her eyes flew wide. ‘What was that!’ She thought. Not only did that catch her entirely by surprise, but it also sent a shiver up her body.

She realized he was waiting for an answer, “Oh sorry guild master,” blushing wildly trying not to look at him. “It’s a symbol of healing from where I come from”.

‘Well, close anyway. The red plus sign for health isn’t usually pink’ she thought, ‘but it does look kind of cute, so whatever. Not that I had ever thought about being cute before this.’

“Hmm, well anyway let’s get this done.” He took a deep breath.

‘Ahh, is he bracing himself for something?’ She was slightly worried now.

He pulled open the top of her panties and sniffed!

Immediately he turned around and punched a reinforced plate on the wall, it looked like it was placed there for that reason. The entire wall shook.

“Ahh”, he yelled, and then turned back around to her.

She was now scared, and it was obvious.

“Sorry about that”, he said. “But you have very strong pheromones for a level 1 succubus.”

Looking closer she could see his eyes looked quite wild now, he was clearly agitated.

‘Oh, right.’ It was becoming clearer now. ‘It was like at the doctors after all!’ She thought, now less worried.

“Sorry if I am causing you discomfort guild master” she said.

‘Better curry some brownie points now while she can’ she thought. ‘My life is literally in his hands after all, even if her god might have something to say about that. And I’m not sure he does.’

“Hmpf”, he waved it off. “It’s fine, Saintess are expected to be more powerful versions of something. Besides, pretty sure half the guys around here need it anyway.”

‘Ugh’ she thought.

“Anyway, looks like you are not matured yet. We are going to have to sort that out. Now.” He said seriously.

“Ok?” She said, “How do we do that, is it like a ritual or something?”

“Haha, sure. Your kind might call it that. Its quite simple though and shouldn’t take long.”

‘Its simple to mature?’ She thought, ‘what is this weirdness?’

“Ok mister guild master, I will be in your care!” She exclaimed while putting on a cutesy pose.

“Alright”, he said with a grin. “Now… get on your knees and open your mouth” placing his hands on her shoulders.

‘HUH!’

- - - - -

And there is chapter two! I might work on building a few chapters up tomorrow so I can have a proper release schedule. Next time on chapter three, the first xxx scene and maybe an introduction to the world outside of the guildhall.

37