Chapter three ♥
2.6k 4 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Oh man, didn't think my very first sex scene would be 2000+ words. Enjoy!

Chapter three

‘HUH’ thought Evelynn.

“But I, ah” she said, suddenly not so sure of herself, glancing around for anything to change the situation.

She felt very naked standing in only her panties after the inspection, it would be possible to equip her dress from her inventory, but would that get her in trouble?

“Shhh, calm” he said placing a finger over her lips to quiet her. “You do know how a succubus has to feed right?”

She thought about it for a second, ‘surely not like those stories, right?’

After being forced to stand around with nothing to do for a few hours while the guild master finished his paperwork, she had been slowly coming to terms with now being a girl, and being much shorter than was normal for her in her past life.

But the more fantastical parts had yet to sink in. ‘I’m a succubus now’ she thought. ‘What does that even mean? And I’m pretty sure I know even less about my fairy side.’

She had little time to think about it right now though as the guild master was slowly increasing the pressure on her shoulder, pushing her towards the ground.

She obliged, slowly lowering herself to her knees and sitting back, she felt her tail touch the ground and jumped slightly in fright.

“Hmm” he said with a frown. “You need to learn this, you will not last very long as a succubus without some….” He trailed off, pointing at his crotch.

“Mmpf” she mumbled, giving a small nod, but biting her lower lip and looking away embarrassed.

He reached out and grabbed her by the chin, turning her head back to face him. She felt a small pressure on her chin as he said “open.”

She opened her mouth, “good” he said.

He let go of her and began to unbuckle his belt, she closed her eyes.

“Keep your eyes open, you need to learn” he said.

She opened her eyes again to see that he had stopped unbuckling his belt.

“Good” he said again. “You should do this. Call it learning” he grinned giving his belt a jiggle.

She tentatively nodded and reached up with her hands to the belt buckle. The belt was thick leather, with a heavy buckle, she had to use quite a bit of her meagre strength to open it.

She pulled at his trousers, his half-ridged member flopping out onto her face.

“Eeep” she squealed softly, pulling back. She didn’t pull back very far this time though. She was transfixed, never having seen a penis from this position before.

It was reasonably mild in here before, but despite being in only her panties kneeling on the floor she felt her body warming up.

“Go on” he said, “it’s in your blood, you need this. Touch it.”

Reaching up slowly she put her hand on his cock. She flushed bright red but didn’t pull away. Giving it a few experimental pulls, she could feel it growing in her delicate hands.

Lifting it she reached below with her other hand to have a quick feel of his balls, brushing her hand across them a few times before dropping it and returning to the real prize.

“I am a reasonably high-level adventurer, it’s only natural that you would want this” he said. “You should be able to sense the mana rushing through my excited blood, yes?”

She concentrated, tightening her grip on his rod somewhat, trying to feel the flow of… something.

But its hard to say, she could just be imagining things, she feels like something is there. A flow of sorts, maybe it had a rhythm.

“Uh, maybe? I think I can feel something.” She grinned and squeezed his member “I can certainly feel this.”

“Hmm very cute” he said with a little smile.

Then put on a more serious face. “Now you must remember that most blood magics are banned in this land. So, your best bet to extract this is for you to… you know, do the succubus thing” he added with a grin.

“But to do that” he continued, “you need to absorb it, not just get it on your hands. So, hands down now and put that mouth to better use.”

‘Ugh, does he have to put it like that’ she thought with an eye roll. She lowered her hands though and… she had to, she needed this. Apparently.

But first she could get one more tease in!

“Please daddy feed me” she pleaded and battered her eyelids with her mouth open poking her tongue out waiting for him to deposit food in her mouth.

His eye twitched, “don’t call me that, you are not my daughter” he snapped. “Now hurry up, my time is precious, and I have a lot of things to do because of you. I’m doing this as a favor to you, I don’t need all the flirting” he said after calming down a second.

‘Oh? Hit a sore note maybe?’ she did feel his dick twitch when she said it though, which he was now rubbing on her lips in anticipation.

She opened her mouth.

He didn’t shove it in straight away though, saying “open wider and poke that tongue out for me, I need to train you in some manners it seems.”

Her tongue now out he started running the bottom of his cock across it.

Grabbing the back of her head with one hand he slowly pushed her head onto his now fully engorged member.

Connected like this, she could feel the blood swirling in his body, her own body responding by heating up further. She could feel the rhythm of his mana flow, she felt like she could absorb some of it, but it would be difficult and inefficient. And it would probably get her in a lot of trouble if he noticed.

Getting flustered at the warmth in her body, the now pounding of mana she could sense, and her body being in the hands of a commanding person she started to feel her own nipples, really getting into it now.

“Hmmpf” she moaned lightly, her mouth fully closed over his rod now, reaching back into her throat.

He was pumping vigorously now, her throat apparently easily able to take the abuse. ‘Must be my genes’ she thought. ‘Not only are succubus made for this, but fairies are maybe of a semi physical nature themselves.’

She really had no idea, but figured fae were probably made up of more mana or something. She could ask the guild master about it later.

She could feel a change in his blood as he was coming near to orgasm, it flooding with a chemical soup of… mana? His actions also changed, he was gripping her head tighter now and thrusting hard.

“Now” he said, “you are going to need to hold this in your mouth for a few seconds, don’t swallow it and show me. Its better if you absorb it rather than ingest it, and to do that you will need to use your skill.”

‘My skill? Hold it in my mouth, ugh’ she thought. ‘If its better though, I should probably do it, besides what’s the point if I don’t listen to him? He clearly knows what he is talking about.’

“Ahhh” he came with a grunt, holding her head against himself.

She felt some of it go down her throat straight away, a warm feeling spread through out her core. But she managed to hold most of it, a little spilling out down her chin. He slowly pulled back and away from her mouth, releasing his hold on her head.

It tasted salty… but it was nice. ‘Hmm’ she wondered swilling it around in her mouth, ‘its not so much the taste as the mana?’

She looked up, he was grinning down at her swilling his cum around in her mouth. “Very lewd” he said, “but enough of that now, you need to absorb. You can go into your status to activate the skill, or you can attempt to do it manually which is easier option once you have the hang of it.”

‘I’ll figure out how to do it manually later I guess’ she thought. ‘For now, [Status]: [Absorb].

It was an odd feeling, she could feel the liquids disappearing from inside her body and it felt like it was being replaced with mana, which wasn’t physical, but her body could still sense it somehow and absorbed it greedily.

Her body was really heating up now, it was getting unbearable. She threw herself on him, ravenous now, hanging off his neck, feet around his waist kissing his face and neck, anywhere she could.

“Ah shit” he said, “you are losing control. Guess I need to return the favor to fully mature you.”

He pushed her off him with his hand over her face, then peeled her arms and legs off from around him.

He slammed her against the desk, not too hard though. Valuable desk. She calmed down some, laying on her back panting. His big hand on her chest holding her down. She was still very wild eyed though and pushing against the hand.

He grabbed her legs and lifted them up, placing them on her shoulders. “Hold your legs there” he said. She was very exposed like this, he started to rub a finger up and down her panties.

She was in a haze, losing control but she could feel everything so clearly. It sent a shock up her body, her nipples were already hard, but now her pussy started to flow. She began to moan softly, his fingers not stopping, unyielding in their massage of her sensitive private areas.

“Remove these, use your inventory” he commanded, continuing to finger her panties. He also reached with his other hand and pinched her nipple, then began to massage her breasts.

“Uhh, ahh” she moaned, she could barely concentrate now. ‘Get these damn panties off me!’ she screamed to the system in her head. They vanished.

She moaned louder suddenly, his fingers directly on her now. Rubbing up and down she could feel them lubricating off her own juices.

He slid a finger in, “ahh” she moaned loudly this time. ‘His finger is insane! Do these fighter classes all have huge hands or something?’ She thought.

He pulled his finger in and out a few times to receive a moan in response. He stopped fondling her chest and used his other hand to rub her clit now, further stimulating her.

She was getting close now, she could feel it building, she began to toss and turn on the desk a bit. He held her down with his spare hand again and really started finger banging away at her with no hesitation.

“Ahhh” she came, it shook her body, fluids spraying over his hand, arching her back, his hand on her neck holding her down, the other slamming fingers into her again and again.

He released her as she lay back exhausted now. But it wasn’t over yet, she felt a heat start rising inside her, a different kind this time. Painful.

She collapsed back with a groan. Then started shaking. It felt like she was stretching! “Ahhh” she yelled out.

The guild master held her still for a minute while it subsided. She was unconscious now, he picked her up gently and lay her in a bed in his spare room, attached to his office, he sometimes slept here if some emergency came up, it had been a while since he had to do that though.

He patted her head with a frown. She had grown, but not by much. Only an inch or so, and her tits were a pinch bigger. Not nearly as much as a succubus would normal mature.

‘Sigh’ he thought. ‘I wonder if its her fairy side. Maybe that needs to mature too, but that is much more difficult.’

He wondered where he could go for advice, it might have to wait though.

A new Saintess had arrived. There were people that had to know. Some already might.

‘Oh well’ he thought, ‘whatever happens, should be good for the guild at least, we found a Saintess! This one though… might be a touch more controversial than the ones in the past.’

He pulled a blanket up over her and strode out of the room to put his pants back on.

He had people to see, and a tutorial to plan apparently.

Sad to see we didn't make it outside the guildhall today. But definitely tomorrow. First time writing, and also first time doing a smut scene, tell me what you thought of it.

39