Interlude one ♥
1.2k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Please note, the names used in this chapter have been changed.
Something a bit different today, an interlude! Figure I might do one every 10 chapters or so.

Interlude 1 – The making of Evelynn.

 

Peaches became a paladin of justice! Finally!

Graduating Fairy university was hard work, but now she can work as a Fairy Paladin like her big sis!

It took soooo long. The worst thing ever. 2 hours a day, for 2 days a week, for 2 weeks!

Crazy right? And you only get 2 hours for lunch!

And stupid grand-fairy says they got rid of the wrong 2.

2 months? Are you insane! Even Eliza was afraid of that, and she was a book-fairy!

And how could a proper fairy lady of justice sit around for months while there are evil things in the forest, like these stupid bats!

“Take that silly bat!” she yelled her war cry.

Slashing at the bat with her sword of freedom, she slayed the evil bat.

“Justice prevails! The strawberries are safe another day!” she celebrated twirling in the air.

Stopping briefly at the top of her pirouette she saw it. The most massive bat ever! Sleeping during the daytime, silly bats.

Charging through the forest at the bat she zoomed in a straight line, sword in hand, ready to fell the fowl beast.

Where did it go? It was there before!

Ohhh, a pretty lady, I’ll ask her!

“Hey lady!” she yelled.

The pretty lady smiled at her welcoming and unfolded her bat wings.

“Noooo, you are the bat, pretty evil bat lady, fly away!” she couldn’t fly away though. She was caught! “Let me go evil demon! I will slay you for justice!”

The pretty evil demon bat lady laughed, “My, a little fairy, aren’t you the lively one.”

“Lemme go, lemme go, lemme go! You can’t have the strawberries!” exclaimed peaches, struggling in the pretty evil demon bat lady’s grip.

“I’m not after strawberries, no need to worry. I might be after some cherries though” she said with a chuckle.

“Ha, well I know where some are, but I don’t like them. So, I’m not helping you” she said with a huff folding her arms.

Fairies were notoriously hard to deal with despite their… personality. In fact, it’s probably because of that personality. They refused to give up something they liked, and refused to deal with things they didn’t like.

The only option was to give them something they wanted more if you were to trade anything.

Well, that is unless you cheated and had something sweet.

Or….

“Oh? Maybe I will just have to take you then?” said the pretty evil demon bat lady with a smile.

“What! NO! Hey, why you pretty eyes flash pink like that?” asked peaches.

“Its just something they do; would you like to see it again?”

“Yup! It was pretty like butterflies! And it won’t even raid the strawberries like butterflies!” explained the fairy nodding her head.

She did it again, amazing. This lady is the best! So pretty for a bat demon too.

“Little Fairy, may I know your name?” asked the lady.

“Peaches, Paladin of Justice!” she exclaimed proudly.

“Paladin, you say. You must have finished university then?” the lady enquired.

“Yup! They even let me leave early giving me a participation award! They said it was super rare to receive it!” Proud of her accomplishments, she was so glad the other fairies were so nice, reminding her of it all the time.

“Oh?” chuckled the lady, “How did you earn that, by chance?”

“Ha! Like I would get lucky! No, they said I was too much for the school to handle! They had to let me go, because they couldn’t teach me!” said Peaches, “they said I was 1 in a million!”

Nobody gets to leave university early.

But she did!

“That’s very impressive, indeed, it is difficult to be on top” the lady said wisely.

“Wow you are pretty and smart!” said peaches with a cheer, “Can I see your pink eye again? Pleeease lady!”

The lady frowned at that, but soon put her smile back on and said, “sure dear, how about you call me Cherry from now on.”

“Ok mistress Cherry! Can I see it now?” she asked, peering up at her.

“Ok, I will show you again, please watch carefully this time” Cherry replied, staring into the fairy’s eyes.

“Thank you!” squealed Peaches. Cherry releasing the fairy from her grasp as her charm was complete now.

“Thank you?” asked Cherry, “you mean you weren’t going to show me something in return?”

“I… ah, yes of course I was!” protested Peaches. Sweating mana now, she was in a bind, she didn’t know what to show!

“Hmmm, what could little fairy Peaches show me I wonder? I showed you what, three times now?” pondered Cherry her hand on her chin looking up into the air thoughtfully.

“Oh no! That’s heaps! I know, you can look at my sword, it’s the best sword for killing bats!”

“No… I don’t think that would do. How about this, you know how to become big? Like me?” asked Cherry.

“Yeah, but we should only use it in danger or if we really need to” explained Peaches.

“What if I really needed to see it? Would that be, ok?”

“Um. Sure! If it’s a really needed basis! I can do it for you if you want?” said Peaches.

“Ok, show me please Peaches.”

Peaches transformed into her human sized form. It was beautiful of course, she was a fairy paladin, blue hair, in her blue uniform dress and breast plate she was as cute as a button.

“Well, what do you think? Am I the prettiest fairy you ever seen?” she asked her new best friend.

“You most certainly are” Cherry replied with a smile, “perhaps there is something else you could help me with?”

“Sure, anything at all mistress Cherry!” said Peaches excitedly.

“Oh? Anything at all? Are you sure?” asked Cherry.

“Yup, nearly anything at all!”

‘Sigh’ thought Cherry rolling her eyes. Fairies could be difficult.

“Ok then, just relax. I need you to remove your armor for me please Peaches.”

“Yes mistress” Peaches said, obedient now.

She flashed the fairy a smile, happy now her magic had taken hold. “Can you lie back on the grass please? I have a plan for a little fairy. Just. Like. You.” She said bopping her on the nose delicately.

“Anything for mistress” she said getting comfortable in the soft grass, “Is there something I can help you with mistress?”

“No, nothing dear, just enjoy yourself. It’s been a while since I had a fairy,” she explained licking her lips now.

Fairy was a delicacy to demons; however, a succubus wouldn’t waste it as mere food. No, much too nice for that.

The fairy ignored her as she pulled its panties down, well under her control now.

Fairies were so easy, and fun to play with. And the payoff was worth it, even if they were a little troublesome at times.

She told the fairy to remove the rest of her clothes, laying there naked the fairy shivered slightly as the succubus pheromones hit her, Cherry now releasing it she had caught her prey.

Crouching down and she gave the fairy a little kiss, the fairy replying in kind. “Good,” she said and removed her own clothes.

She stood over the fairy now and lowered herself onto her face, “lick” she said, “and make it magical.”

She let out a moan as she felt the tongue slide up her slit, delicately flicking the clit at the end. Magically enhanced, the tongue was extra soft and rubbery, extending further into her.

She began to groan constantly now rocking back and forth on the fairy’s face. Holding her the fairy’s head against her with both hands, the fairy doing nothing but licking with her special tongue.

Now that she had established her dominance it was time for her meal. Turning and placing herself back on the fairy’s lips, she looked at the Fairy’s smooth mound, liquid lust mana leaking she ran a tongue over it, cleaning all the juices before she started devouring her.

Lapping at the fairy greedily, she grabbed the fairy’s head with her tail, keeping its mouth over her slit, moaning heavily now.

She slid a finger into the fairy, and continued to lick, the fairy responding on her own, embracing the passion,  thrusting fairy hips back and forth as she tried to continue licking it.

It was difficult, she was too frantic. Hmmm. ‘There is that spell…’ she thought.

Deciding it was worth a try she cast it on the fairy, the fairy growing small 4-inch dick, she giggled. It was cute.

“Thank you, mistress,” she heard mumbled into her crotch, it made her incredibly horny hearing and feeling that. The fairy tongue was too much, its submissiveness and naivety adding to her thrill.

She came, hard. It had been days for her. A long time for an active succubus like herself. The Fairy mouth taking it all, as expected of her.

Letting the fairy lap her clean quickly, she then turned around and rewarded her with a passionate kiss, tasting herself on the fairy’s lips.

The fairy was embracing her, trying to smother her in her small arms, kissing deeply, wrapping legs around. Cherry pulled away, stopping her.

Testing the small boobs in her hands, she cupped them and twisted the nipples softly, drawing moans from the fairy. She began to kiss her neck, then sucking on a nipple.

Her tail began to lightly stroke the fairy’s still present slit as she reached a hand down and grasped the small cock.

She began to pump her hand up and down, returning to kissing with the fairy who was now in extreme pleasure, melting in her hands as she slowly stroked the fairy’s small penis at full mast now.

Not wanting to waste it, she kissed her way down the fairy’s front, licking both nipples softly, holding the breast in her hands as she did. She continued and made her way down to the cute cock.

Tasting it, she gave it a lick, amazing. Fairies didn’t even have cock. This was a true treat for a succubus. What a great idea she had hatched.

She began to bob her head up and down on the cock, the fairy moaning constantly, not allowed to touch her mistress she had to take the pleasure.

And what pleasure it was, the fairy came quickly from the skilled succubus mouth, working it with her tongue and sucking the cum out as she came. The fairy shuddered, ejaculating aggressively down the succubus throat, there was a lot. It was a fairy; they had the mana to burn.

The succubus loved it, slurping at it and enjoying every second of the intense rush.

Not wasting any time, she mounted it, not wanting it to deflate, she began to ride. The poor fairy still sensitive from its orgasm was lost, totally dominated by the succubus.

She held onto the succubus waist for dear life as she was fucked into the ground.

Realizing she was doing all the work, the succubus began levitating them together, locked in an embrace, expelling mana as she consumed it from the fairy, keeping them in the air.

Turning over she placed the fairy on top and putting her hands around its waist began to forcefully fuck it. Slamming the fairy into her repeatedly, it was amazing, the fairy cock was radiating mana off itself inside her.

Swirling around now, high in the air they drifted over the forest leaking fluids down on the canopy below.

The Succubus pheromones started to drive the animals in the forest wild, raining down over a large area of forest.

Let’s not mention that poor adventurer group who got ‘trampled’ in a stampede of horny animals.

She orgasmed all over it the fairy’s cock one last time, tired she told the fairy to finish her off.

Drifting down to the grass the fairy took control, pulling the tail from her slit, shoving it in the succubus mouth, she began to fuck her again.

‘Where did this come from’ thought Cherry, amazed the Fairy would attempt to dominate her like that. She let it go though, she was in bliss, ready to accept her finale.

Having her nipples pinched, sucking on her own tail, still slick with fairy juice, she orgasmed again, squeezing the fairy with the slick soft walls of her vagina.

This time the fairy came too, inside her. It was amazing, the best she had ever had. It was a huge amount of lust mana; it overcame her, and she blacked out.

The fairy stood over her, crouching down she used the comatose succubus mouth to clean her cock off.

It took some time for the magic’s to wear off, but by the time the succubus awoke again, the fairy was gone.

Hope you enjoyed the bonus material, won't matter if you consider it canon or not though, her mothers going to be a bit older and smarter when they meet.

21