Chapter 1: Back to Academy
14 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I board the carriage back to the academy, I contemplate what I need to do. Talking to Lara was all good and informative (not really, but it didn't blow my cover).

How should one go on in another world again? Play a stock genius! NOOO! But all I did was just a few Mutual funds, which were not even subjected to high market risks. Crypto like new tech introduction? Nah, I might as well have cracked some Jane Street job in the US if I could do that.

Let's follow the textbook method. Fake it till you make it. I need to know what are the things to do at the academy. Based on this guy's memory he is some unsuccessful Nobel turned to academy teacher with okayish talent in magic. And almost no wealth to escape and enjoy. He is also an incompetent teacher who can just do some random boring lectures.

Thought it was understandable as reading is more enjoyable than lecturing and even listening to a lecture. I am also on probation as a teacher (what is this a corporate job!). So I at least need to be a good enough teacher.

Now coming to magic powers, Sigh...
I can't even light up a fire or throw some cards at high speed to cut some carrots. The reason this little sh*t is poor despite being a Nobel is due to him being low magic power NPC. Why NPC? Because there's no plot here as far as his memory is concerned. It is a peaceful world! Peaceful!!!

How can you score harem and skill up in a peaceful nation? The answer is you can't. You need to have a driven objective and resources but strangely this world is just a progressive world with some shit government system, yeah you can call it democracy but the voting is limited to the educated class only who know to read and write.

 

Story pin image

 

The composition of this fucked up world is even more strange, Pangea but 2 large continents very near. In this state, there reside all game elements, elves, demons, and all other creatures in a magic other world. There are some great forests like the evergreen forest range but just named and handled by some tribal people who are just elves and surrounding them is a collection of different states from being a desert to winter lands maybe like Switzerland? Then there are other species species like Titans and some orcs in between forest and desert. There is also a Cold desert present. Nobody knows about dragons but of course, since there are stories there must be those lizards as well.

Well anyway, As soon as I reach the academy I should start the investigation into my status. I only have a week to study all the contents of the next classes and preserve this job. There's so much to learn about and explore. Also an interesting fact about this academy like all standard troupe novels it has a female young high achieving wizard as a dean.
Also, there is a severe lack of male diversity about 40%.

So, the days are going to get busy but would be fun hopefully.

Sorry for the delay, I Just joined my new corporate job,  Things were hasty at the beginning, and was confused about how to proceed with the novel. I will try to increase the frequency. Thanks for reading 

2