02 – Meeting the Trio
584 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he got out of the car, Oliver saw that despite the building being very large, the Hall was very simple. Despite coming here other times, this was the first time he started to analyze the place, since he would live here now.

Everywhere he looked, Oli felt a stronger and stronger sense of dejavu, to the point that he tried to mentally focus on the memories of the other world to try to understand if he had seen it before, but it was as if those memories were blurred. .

"Good afternoon, Lewbert." Oliver's uncle greeted the building's doorman.

Looking in the direction his uncle was looking, Oliver saw the building's doorman, a man with messy brown hair, stubble and a large mole on his cheek.

"Hi… Daniel…" Lewbert greeted back a little nervously and awkwardly.

Despite seeing a cat on the shoulder of the boy next to Daniel, which was forbidden in the Hall of the building, Lewbert just pretended he didn't see it and went back to reading the newspaper, trying to disguise the awkwardness of talking to the man.

Daniel Knight, Oliver's uncle, just smiled and nodded as he headed towards the private elevator.

As this elevator was exclusive to the only two brownstones in the building, as it led directly into the apartments, this was almost always available.

After placing the key next to the button for the floor he wanted to go to and unlocking it, the elevator started to rise.

Oliver was feeling very strange seeing Lewbert. He had never seen Lewbert the other times he had come to his uncle's house, but he had a feeling he had seen this man a few times before.

"Was it strange the way Lewbert acted? He's the new doorman, it seems he has some mental problems, like he's been traumatized since he was little. Usually people in the building are a little rude to him, so to compensate I usually treat him well and he doesn't really know how to return the favor, but he's a nice guy if you talk to him carefully." Daniel explained to Oliver with a smile.

Hearing this, Oliver nodded, but when he saw the button light that was on on the lift he asked confused. "Why are we going to your studio?"

Daniel's apartment had 3 floors, the first floor being a living room with a kitchen and a separate bedroom, the second floor having a large bedroom where Daniel and Isabella slept, and a slightly smaller bedroom for Emily, their daughter.

While the third floor was a music studio for Daniel, who was a well recognized musician in Seattle bars.

"It's a surprise." Daniel responded with a smile.

But to their surprise, something rare happened for the first time.

The elevator that was exclusive to only two large apartments, Oliver's first time here, stopped midway and opened the door on the 8th floor.

The likelihood of this happening was very low, as only two apartments used this elevator, but to Oliver and Daniel's surprise, it actually happened now.

When the door opened, there were three people in the living room of an apartment.

Two girls and a boy.

The first girl had long, slightly wavy, dark brown hair that fell softly over her shoulders. His expressive eyes were hazel, conveying an inquisitive curiosity and a gleam of intelligence.

The second girl had light blonde, wavy hair that fell in layers around her face. His bright blue eyes conveyed a mixture of daring and mischief.

The only boy in the group had straight, dark brown hair that was neatly combed and slightly messed up. His brown eyes expressed a serious and attentive look. Despite being a little short, he dressed impeccably, wearing button-down shirts, jeans, and neat shoes, conveying an image of polish and responsibility, like a mini-adult.

Looking at these three people, Oliver's head practically exploded as he finally understood why he was feeling so much dejavus.

These three people were the three protagonists of a television show that existed in the other world called iCarly!

'Probably I didn't recognize it because it was a children's show and it had been a long time since my previous life had watched it?' Oliver wondered confused.

But Oliver wasn't the only one who was surprised, as in front of him, Carly and Sam were also shocked when they saw Oliver.

Seeing this boy with short black hair, bringing a charming contrast to his white skin. The bright blue eyes were like two glittering pearls, radiating curiosity and vivacity. Adorning his ears, triangular earrings added a modern and stylish touch to his look.

But what caught the most attention was the black cat that rested affectionately on his shoulder, creating an elegant contrast with his fair skin.

It was an enchanting scene of connection and trust between the boy and his feline companion.

Together, all these elements made this young figure irresistibly attractive and captivating, but there was something that surprised even more than the boy's appearance, they knew him!

"Hello?!" Freddie yelled in surprise as he looked closely at Oli and Vers who was resting lazily on his shoulder!

Hearing Freddie's voice, the group finally came to their senses and Oli nodded. "You know me?"

With Oli's voice, it was even more obvious that it really was him!

To the question Oli asked Freddie, not only he, but also Sam and Carly nodded excitedly in agreement.

Seeing the children's reaction, Daniel had a big smile on his face.

He knew that his nephew did livestreams, as even he and Isabella watched to learn some recipes when they didn't know what they were going to eat, but it was surprising that in his building there were three children Oli's age who also knew him.

Thinking quickly he said. "Hi kids, I'm Daniel, Oli's uncle, we're making a surprise for him at home since he's moving here today, do you want to come?"

Daniel wanted Oli to feel better in his new city, and nothing better than new friends to help with that.

Hearing Daniel's invitation, Oli and the three were surprised, before anyone spoke, Sam asked.

"Will there be food?" Her blue eyes sparkled even more, but when she saw the surprised expression Oli gave her, she immediately regretted it and became a little shy.

Daniel just chuckled and replied. "Yes, there will be food."

Sam got excited and quickly entered the elevator, but still avoiding looking at Oli since her cheeks were a little pink.

Seeing Sam act like that, Carly and Freddie were a little embarrassed until Carly looked at Oli and asked.

"Is it okay for us to go?"

Oli looked at him and saw why this girl had so much ease in dealing with Sam and Freddie who were complete opposites, her common sense was much greater than that of a girl their age, probably because she had to be the responsible person at home .

"Sure, it'll be nice to have company." Oli replied with a small smile, which made Carly also a little shy but still entered the elevator, standing next to Sam.

Freddie saw that Carly entered and also entered with him, although he felt a little strange about how Carly acted, he was still a little fascinated when he saw his idol in front of him.

This wasn't because Oli was a famous streamer, but because Oli had created Twitch when he was just 11 years old!

As someone who loved technology, Freddie felt like he wanted to be like Oliver Knight one day, managing to create a famous website!

"We just won't be able to stay long, since we have to record in two hours." Carly said a little disappointed.

Pretending to be surprised, Oliver asked. "Record? Are you streamers?"

Hearing Oli's question, the three of them got excited and spoke at the same time. "Yes!" (3x)

"Really? How cool! I think you guys are the first other Streamers I've met in person." Oliver responded with a smile.

Meanwhile, Vers on Oli's shoulder was just looking at them curiously, but not intending to get up from Oli's shoulder.

"Actually, we started a little while ago." Carly quickly explained, worried that Oli would think they were as big a streamer as he was.

For the time being, their Streams had only a thousand simultaneous viewers, which was around 30 thousand different people, but it was already a great start.

"Everyone has to start somewhere, right?" Oliver responded to her with a smile, making the cute smile on Carly's face grow bigger as her cheeks reddened a bit.

"Do you want to join our show? You can be a guest on today's show!" Sam had an idea right away and gathered the courage to talk to Oli while trying to hide his embarrassment by looking at Vers on his shoulder.

Oli thought for a while and nodded with a smile. "Sure, I think it could be fun."

Hearing this, the three got excited and mentally cheered as they thanked Sam for asking.

Quickly they arrived at the 13th floor, where Daniel's studio was.

"Surprise!"

When the door opened, Oli was shocked to see his aunt, Bella and little Emy bursting confetti.

Behind them, what was once a complete, large music studio has now become a medium-sized music studio and recording studio with a functional kitchen on the side!

Bella was surprised when she saw other children beside Oli and was soon happy about it, as they were probably friends he made when he first arrived, which was great news.

"Did you like it?!" Daniel asked excitedly as he got off the elevator and showed Oli the studio. "When Jamie told me that you preferred to live with us, Bella, Emy and I decided to build you a small recording studio, as you will want to continue your streams too, and since our studio is noise canceling , neither we will disturb you nor you have to worry about disturbing us!"

Looking at the excited Daniel, Oli broke into a big smile and hugged him, happy with his uncle's consideration, as he was really worried that it would be difficult for him to stream after moving here.

Carly, Sam and Freddie were surprised by the two studios in front of them, which were much more professional than their iCarly studio, but they were still very happy for Oli, as they also enjoyed watching Oli's Streams.

"And you, are you Oli's new friends?" Bella asked smiling as she looked at the three of them.

The three were a little confused as they didn't know how to answer that, until Carly thought fast and replied smiling as well. "I live in apartment 8-C, we met in the elevator and Mr..."

"No need sir, just call me Daniel." Daniel said also smiling.

"Daniel called us here since we were watching Oli's stream." Carly explained.

"Don't worry kids, make yourself comfortable!" Bella nodded her head and said excitedly. "There are some snacks we made for Oli, which probably don't come close to his cooking, but that's as close as we could make them."

Seeing the food, Sam's eyes lit up and she went to try it.

Meanwhile, Oli was putting a Chef hat on Emy's head that he had bought as a present for her, which made the little girl smile even happier as she hugged Oli.

As Oli came to stay at their house often, he had a lot of contact with Emy, and when her parents also had to travel to Daniel for a show, Emy also stayed at Oli's house, which made the two as close as brothers.

"You know Oli, Emy has been smiling non-stop for 3 days since we told her you were going to move in with us." Bella said with a mischievous smile.

Hearing what her mother said, Emy was shocked and glanced quickly at Oli wanting to see what his reaction was, worried that Oli would get angry or laugh at her.

But Oli just smiled and replied while stroking her head. "Really? Does my Emy really like me that much?"

Seeing that Oli was actually happy, Emy just nodded and hugged Oli tighter to hide her embarrassment.

This made Oli chuckle a little, which he soon stifled as he felt the hug getting even tighter.

Looking at the table of food that was being devoured by Sam, Oli soon asked the 6.

"How about I try out this kitchen and make something for us?"

When Oli said that, not only were Carly, Sam and Freddie excited to finally be able to eat Oli's cooking, but Daniel, Bella and Emy were even more excited, as it had been a long time since they had eaten their nephew's food.

"Yeaaah!" But to everyone's surprise, the first to shout in agreement was Emy, who shouted in a muffled voice, still burying her face in Oli's white shirt.

28