05 – Gacha Talents
441 5 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Still looking like just an ordinary bouquet of flowers, right?" Oli asked Sam and Carly in front of him as he finished folding a piece of yellow paper.

"No, it's so beautiful…" Carly said in shock as she looked at the bouquet of flowers in front of her.

"I… I think it's beautiful…" Sam was also shocked, but she couldn't find words to describe what she was feeling, she just nodded her head slightly.

Oli looked at the two of them, shook his head and laughed.

"Probably in the Chat there are people who understand flower arrangements and can give a more formal opinion, for now it seems that something is missing, right guys?" Oli looked at the camera and asked, while his fingers didn't stop and finished making a yellow paper flower.

[To me it just looks like a normal bouquet of flowers.]

[I have been a florist for 6 years and I have arranged flowers for several Vegas weddings, really, although the arrangement made by these origami flowers is very beautiful, it is actually better than many normal arrangements from other florists, I still feel as if something was missing.]

[Serious? To me it just looks so pretty.]

[Yes, for me too, I would love to receive a bouquet like that.]

Oli couldn't read the iCarly Chat, but due to his habit of talking to his Chat on his Stream, he let it slip and realized that he really couldn't see the viewers' response.

Freddie quickly noticed this and figured it would be cool to put up a screen for the girls to read the viewers' comments while making the show.

"Look, here's the big secret, when I put these two flowers and some glitter…" Oli said as he fitted the two flowers simultaneously and spilled some glitter he had in his palm, the bouquet of yellow flowers started to glow with gold glitter while the black bouquet sparkled with white glitter.

The golden bouquet looked like it was made of beautiful shiny gold and the black one looked like a beautiful galaxy with white stars.

"OMG!" (2x) Carly and Sam squealed in surprise as they looked at the bouquets Oli was holding as he handed them to each of them.

Even Freddie looked up with a shocked expression.

"As…?" Freddie blurted out speechless.

In front of him, what was just a normal bouquet made of origami flowers before, suddenly became something so beautiful and magical, that even he, as a man who was never interested in flowers, thought it would be beautiful to have one.

"This is for me?" Sam asked in shock as she looked at the golden bouquet in front of her.

Carly just looked at the black bouquet Oli was handing her, unable to say anything.

"Yes, just like your hair, I made a bouquet that matched each one." Oli explained with a smile.

[Damn, how did he manage to make these bouquets look so beautiful out of nowhere?]

[I'm a man, a straight man, and right now I want a bouquet too!]

[Damn, how did he manage to make it look so cute all of a sudden?!]

[As a florist for so many years, I don't think I can even say that the arrangements I made compare to 30% of this origami flower arrangement that Oli made!! Heck, even if I used real flowers I don't think I'd come close!]

Oli saw the girls' reaction and wondered how the chat viewers would react when they saw this.

In fact that was the last skill he got in the last stream he did.

With System, Oli would receive random Gachas when he reached 5,000 people positively touched by the things he did live.

In the last 2 years, because of the slow growth that Twitch has had, it took Oli almost a year to get his first Gacha, which was a simple Origami skill.

[Advanced Origami Skill: As long as you have a piece of paper in front of you, only your imagination will limit you in what you can make!]

What he used to make the paper flowers now.

Something that he initially just thought was a little pointless, as making origami livestreams would probably be pretty boring, but on special occasions it could probably be a little useful.

Already in the second Gacha, Oli got a shocking skill.

[Animal Heart: Your heart is like that of an animal, in moments of peace you can communicate very easily with animals, being able to understand what they want just by the feeling they are feeling.

In moments of danger, your heart will race as fast as an animal in danger, causing the world to slow down a bit and your instincts to sharpen.]

It was with this ability that Oli managed to become so close to Vers that the little animal became almost inseparable from him.

Oli could practically communicate with Vers and understand what the kitten was feeling, being able to help his partner with the problems that the kitten did not understand several times.

As for the flower arrangement skill, it was the last skill that Oli got last week.

[Master Flower Arrangement: With the knowledge of a master flower arranger, you will be able to express your feelings and invoke the feelings of people who see your arrangements the way you want.

They say that Flowers are beautiful in nature, but in their arrangements it becomes art!]

This was another skill that Oli had a little trouble putting into practice on the stream without seeming weird, but with the help of iCarly, displaying this gift would likely make more people interested in it come to his stream, causing the audience to of Oli increased even more.

As he now had an average of 5 thousand viewers per stream, the number of different people who watched Oli's streams reached almost 100 thousand people, which gave him a very large average of people touched positively by Stream, which started greatly accelerate the amount of Gachas he could receive.

Despite the abilities being random, Oli realized that as strange as the abilities might be, at some point it might come in handy, just like he did now!

Seeing that the girls were still shocked by the bouquets, Oli who already had camera experience from his streams, looked at the camera and spoke.

"How about it? Did you like it? These are some skills I practiced as a hobby, I may not be very good at it yet, but I was satisfied with these bouquets haha." Oli said laughing.

[That might not be very good?! You are crazy?!]

[He said isn't this still pretty good?! LOL, if I could make something 10% as beautiful as this my girlfriend wouldn't have dumped me…]

[RIP]

Hearing Oli talking to the camera, the girls soon recovered and looked at the camera with big smiles.

"I thought Oli was going to make us something to eat on the show, but who knew the roles he asked for were for that?!" Carly said excitedly.

"I don't know, but I think I'm going to have to start bringing Oli paper every day…" Sam said imagining getting something like that again.

"Me too!" Carly added excitedly.

"If you liked the show, don't forget to come Friday next week!" Sam said.

"I'm Carly."

"I'm Sam!"

"Bye bye!" (2x)

With Freddie signaling that he was done recording, the two girls gently placed the bouquets on the table and Carly ran over to Oli to give him a hug.

Sam seeing that Carly did this, despite not being used to giving hugs, also felt an urge to do so and ran to the other side of Oli and also gave him a hug at the same time.

Oli felt the two girls hugging him at the same time and he smiled, returning the hug to both girls at the same time.

"How about, did you like my present?" Oli asked with both of them still hugging him.

"It's a gift?!" Carly got even more excited as she looked at Oli confirming if he really meant it.

"Can I have this?!" Sam was also excited as she looked at Oli with shining eyes.

"Of course, like I said before, I made the bouquets for you. The gold one to match Sam's beautiful golden hair." Oli said while smiling and looking at Sam's hair. "And black to match Carly's beautiful brown hair." He said as he turned his gaze to Carly's hair.

Seeing Oli looking at their hair and complimenting it like that, both girls got shy and let go of his hug a little not knowing where to look.

[Carly's Commentary]

Sitting on the sofa with a big smile on her face and holding the bouquet in her arms, Carly spoke in a happy voice.

"Receiving the bouquet from Oli was really nice, but hugging him was even better… hehehe. Because he's so tall, I appreciate that his arm could hold me all over."

[Commentary Ends]

Sam, who also got out of the hug, just looked at the bouquet and started looking very closely to try to remember all the details of it.

[Sam's Commentary]

Sitting on the sofa with a confused and emotional expression, Sam looked into the camera while holding the bouquet and said.

"I think this is the first gift I've received from a boy, even more from the boy I like a little bit…" She said getting shy. "And being in his embrace felt so good, his body was warm and his arm around my shoulder was so comfortable…"

Taking a strand of her hair and holding it in front of her eyes, Sam smiled. "He even complimented my hair hehe."

[Commentary Ends]

Freddie looked at this and was shocked. He had never thought of trying to please Carly like this, and seeing how she was reacting, he felt even more urged to do something about it.

[Freddie's Commentary]

Freddie stayed on the couch a little desperate.

"You know… I was really happy that Oli moved into our building, but seeing how Carly was acting around him I think I already started to regret liking it…"

[Commentary Ends]

"Carlyyyyyy!!!!!!" A male voice came from downstairs.

"I think something happened to Spencer!" Worried, Carly quickly started to run to the stairs wanting to go downstairs, but suddenly she remembered something and ran back.

Carefully picking up the bouquet, Carly headed back downstairs.

Recognizing the voice, Sam and Freddie also started running downhill, of course, with Sam holding the bouquet that Oli had made for her with great care.

Seeing everyone going down, Oli wouldn't be alone and he also went down wanting to know what happened.

Arriving downstairs, Oli saw a scene that he had to control himself not to laugh.

A large sculpture made of coloring pencils was on fire while a man of about 25 or 26 years old tried to put out the fire with a straw broom, only to have the broom catch fire in his hand and he was at a loss for what to do.

Carly, who apparently already had experience with this type of situation, just ran to the fire extinguisher, left the bouquet of flowers in a safe place and put out the fire on the pencil sculpture and the straw broom while looking at Spencer worriedly.

"Spencer, what happened?!" She asked worriedly.

"I was making a sculpture out of coloring pencils, but as the red pencils ran out I decided to use matchsticks…" Spencer said like a child who messed up when her mother saw the nonsense.

"How many times have I told you not to use matchsticks in your sculptures?!" Carly said with a little anger.

"Six times…" Spencer said in a low voice.

"So now it's seven, don't use matchsticks to make sculptures!" Carly scolded Spencer like a mother scolds her child.

"Yes, Carly." Spencer in turn acted like a repentant child and accepted his mistakes.

But when he looked at Sam and saw the beautiful golden bouquet in her hand he soon forgot what happened and ran to her.

"My god, what a beautiful sculpture! Where did you get that, Sam?!" Spencer asked in shock as she tried to take the bouquet from Sam's hand.

Seeing that Spencer wanted to take it, Sam felt a sense of danger and quickly took the bouquet out of his hand as he explained. "Don't touch it! Oli made it for me!"

"Hello?" Spencer asked confused as he looked towards the stairs and saw the black haired boy standing there looking at him with interest. "Are you Oli?" He asked.

Smiling, Oli replied. "Yes, I'm Oliver, your new neighbor. I just moved into 11-C."

Hearing this Spencer was surprised. "11-C, isn't that where Daniel lives?"

"Yes, he is my uncle." Oli nodded.

"Ohh, and you made that sculpture?!" Spencer asked excitedly.

"Yes, I made one for Sam and one for Carly." He said as he pointed at Carly's bouquet.

Seeing Spencer looking at her bouquet, Carly quickly ran over to it and hid it behind her back. "Don't take Spencer, it's a gift!"

"Let me just see… it was so well crafted, maybe I can get some inspiration by looking at it…" Spencer acted like a puppy as he looked at Carly.

She started to stare at him suspiciously without moving.

Seeing that Carly wasn't going to move, Spencer soon gave up on taking the bouquet to see and had another idea. "So just let me see from afar, I just want to see."

Glancing at Spencer again, Carly stepped out of the way and let Spencer see the bouquet, but still stood to one side in case he tried to take it.

Spencer looked at the bouquet very carefully and was impressed, as an artist, he understood a little origami. Despite the flowers being simple, Spencer could see that they were very well made without any dents, which showed the high degree of origami that Oliver had.

"Hi, this is amazing!" Spencer finally said as she looked up from the bouquet and looked at Oli with a shocked expression.

"Thanks." Oli just nodded.

"He made this for us during the show, didn't you watch it?" Carly asked.

"No, I have this sculpture due in two days, so I got too focused on doing this and forgot to watch." Spencer replied.

"You'll regret it then, because Oli did it step by step while we were recording." Carly laughed. "Now you'll have to watch the taped show."

"Really?! I'm going to watch it today!" Spencer said excitedly as he looked at Oli excitedly.

"So guys, I think I'll be leaving now, I enjoyed participating in your Show." Oli finally said, as it was getting late.

"Already?!" Sam said a little frustrated, she wanted him to stay longer so she could talk to him more.

"Guess you still have the change to finish arranging, right?!" Freddie finally urgently found an excuse, making the girls finally give up on convincing Oli to stay longer.

Oli nodded to Freddie and called the elevator.

"So see you guys." Oli said goodbye to them, making Sam and Carly wave to him.

"Bye Bye Oli, thanks for the gift." Carly thanked her with a big smile as she held the buggy in her arms.

"Thanks Oli…" Sam said while also smiling and holding the buggy in his arms carefully so as not to spoil it.

When the elevator closed, Oli cracked a smile as he remembered the rest of the day.

"Actually, living here looks like it's going to be more fun than I previously thought." He said in a low voice as he remembered Sam and Carly's smile.

///NunuNote///

Join our discord to chat about the novel!

discord.gg/nunuXD

25