09 – Welcome to iCarly
301 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the girls in nice clothes and Freddie wearing a new shirt, Oli couldn't help but have a funny smile on his face.

'They don't dress up like that even for their concert, but now they're all so dressed up for mine…' He thought as he smiled.

"Do you think we're okay?" Carly asked as she gave a slight twirl and made her flowery dress flutter in the wind.

Even Sam held the hem of the striped black shirt she was wearing a little, with light blue jeans that made her even more beautiful as she looked at Oli with a little embarrassment.

The two had gone to the mall to buy these new clothes today, even Sam, who didn't have a lot of pocket money, used what she had saved to buy this new outfit, considering that iCarly would probably make money for her in the future, which that would be considered an investment.

"You guys look fantastic." Oli smiled as he looked at the two girls appreciatively.

Thinking about the memories he had from the other life and seeing these girls really dressed up in front of him were two completely different things.

Both Carly's long white legs and Sam's pretty shy face meant that Oli had to take a good look at the two girls.

Freddie had also been shocked at how beautiful Carly looked when he first saw her and had run back home to change his clothes and look better for her.

Unfortunately for him, looking at Oli who had a white long-sleeved shirt with a Japanese design on the front, plus silver earrings in Oli's ears, he realized that he wasn't the only well-groomed one.

[Freddie's Commentary]

Freddie sat on the sofa a little frustrated as he looked at his clothes that made him look like a small adult.

"I never noticed that Oli was always so well dressed on his livestreams... as I've always focused more on the technical and comedy side of the stream, his clothes never caught my attention, but seeing Carly looking at him like that..." Freddie took a moment to think.

"Would my mom be really mad if I wore earrings too?"

[Commentary Ends]

The girls were smiling at Oli's praise as he walked with them to the elevator and up to the third floor, where the studio was.

Since they didn't have the key to Oli's apartment, they couldn't use the elevator to get here directly, making them take the normal elevator and enter through the door of the room.

But now that they were in the apartment, they could go up to the third floor in peace.

Arriving at the studio, Oli saw that Daniel was checking the quality of the microphones for him while Bella controlled the technical part of it, because she was Daniel's producer, she already had enough knowledge for that.

Only the part of the cameras that they didn't have much knowledge of and didn't really know what to do.

But Oli already had an idea to deal with it.

"Hey Freddie." Oli called, making the boy finally wake up from his inner thoughts.

"What?" Freddie asked confused.

"How about you help me pick good spots to position the cameras for the show, I know you're good at doing this for iCarly, your help would be really appreciated." Oliver explained.

Hearing this, Freddie was both surprised and excited. "Sure!"

Despite being worried about Carly liking Oli, Freddie was excited to be able to set up his studio cameras.

This was something he loved to do, coming up with new ideas and setting up the gear for it in iCarly.

Seeing Freddie go excitedly to set up the cameras, the girls were a little lost not knowing what to do.

Looking at them, Oli also thought of something.

"And you, can you help me separate the ingredients for the Show? I prefer to leave the measures already separated so as not to delay while I cook." Oli looked at them as he spoke.

"Sure!" (2x) The girls responded excitedly, worried about doing nothing.

The habit of having to do everything on iCarly while here they just had to sit around waiting to start was a little strange for them.

"Here's the list of ingredients and the right amounts for each serving." Oli handed them a piece of paper he printed out with the recipe he made for Spaghetti Tacos.

Looking at the recipe, Carly was surprised that despite having the same name and the same basic ingredients she used to cook, there were many different spices, some she didn't even know what they were for.

Sam didn't care about that and quickly went to separate the ingredients from the paper bags that were on top of a counter and followed the list correctly.

[Carly's Commentary]

Carly was sitting on the couch looking to the side trying to see if Sam was around to listen.

"Sam's been acting weird. She was never too concerned with helping set up iCarly, she was never too concerned with how she was going to dress for the show.

When I pitched the idea of ​​buying new clothes to wear today I was even prepared to have to fight to convince her to do it, but who knew she would hit it so willingly?

And seeing how she was acting so well-behaved sorting out the ingredients for Oli, I felt a little weird…"

[Commentary Ends]

Sam didn't know what Carly was thinking about her, so she just followed the list on the paper and sorted the ingredients correctly.

Despite having no practice with this, seeing how excited Oli was for the Show they were going to appear on, she felt like she should help too.

Especially when she saw Oli looking at her arranging the ingredients with a smile, Sam was even more excited to continue separating the ingredients correctly.

[Sam's Commentary]

Sam was excited on the couch as she looked down at her outfit with a smile.

"That outfit wasn't a waste of money…"

[Commentary Ends]

With everything finally organized, Oli turned the computer on the cameras and put the Stream in "Starting Soon" mode.

The amount of viewers was rising rapidly, from the initial 30 to 300… 900… 1,500… 2,800… until it finally stabilized at 4,200.

As Oli's Stream didn't last long, Oli always used this tactic so that the audience would realize that he was going to start soon and get ready to watch, something that many other Twitch Streamers also started to do and realized that it worked very well.

[Hey, are you about to start yet?]

[I think so, starting soon will complete the 15 minutes of Starting Soon, so Oli should start soon.]

[Did his house move go well?]

[Probably.]

[Surely, you saw him on iCarly yesterday?!]

[Icarly? What is that?]

[I saw! It was amazing! I didn't even know that Oli could do origami!]

[What is iCarly?!]

[iCarly is a show for three kids Oli's age, mostly focused on comedy. The one usually watching is my younger brother, but imagine my surprise when I heard my brother screaming that Oli had appeared? I ran to his room and saw that Oli really was in another Stream!]

[Woah, why don't I know this iCarly? I know all the top Twitch Streamers.]

[iCarly is not a Twitch Show, they have their own website.]

[Ohh!]

[When Oli's Stream ends I'll look for this.]

[It's starting!]

Suddenly Starting Soon switched to a countdown.

10… 9… 8…

3… 2… 1…

With the arrival of 0, the image suddenly switched to a camera in Oli's studio.

In front of the camera was Oli, with a very stylish white shirt and silver earrings in his ear, which contrasted with his black hair, making the boy very handsome.

"Good night chat!" Oli said with a smile with a microphone around his ear that went down his cheek.

[Hey Oli!]

[Good night Oli!!!!]

[What a beautiful scenery!]

[Goodnight!]

[…]

Looking at the big screen that showed the chat next to him, Oli smiled as he greeted the viewers.

"Goodnight Andrew, BlackCat, Kevaughn, Stark… and everyone else I didn't name, welcome to our new studio!" Oli said smiling as he opened his arms and showed the studio. "As I said on the other stream, I had to move recently and I moved in with my uncles, this new studio was a surprise they made for me, do you like it?"

"So glad you liked it. To celebrate the new studio, I've brought three special guests. Welcome to Twitch's new Streamers, iCarly!"

Carly shyly walked into the camera frame followed by Sam and Freddie, who had sweaty palms from nervousness.

"Hi, I'm Carly!"

Carly said, positioning herself on Oli's right.

"And I'm Sam!"

Sam introduced himself, this time standing on Oli's left side.

"And I am…. Ahh… Ahh…"

Freddie started to stutter nervously.

Despite having the program for a considerable time, there were few times that Freddie appeared in front of the cameras, and still, they were for a few seconds.

Being on a show by someone he admired, and spending so much time in front of the camera, made Freddie nervous.

"And this is our douchebag producer, Freddie!"

Sam quickly interrupted. Even though she did it to embarrass Freddie, she managed to ease the tension out of him, leaving him more relaxed for remembering to be on the side of his friends.

[iCarly is on Oli???]

[OMG o iCarly!]

[Who are them?]

[Woah, did iCarly and Oli become friends?]

[Dumb Producer LOL!!!!]

////NunuNote////

Read 5+ Advanced Chapters of this novel and 14+ of my main novel on Patre on!

Patre on.com/NunuXD

Discord server: https://discord.gg/NunuXD

11